All hotels in Fenton, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here650 S Highway Dr, Fenton, MO, 63026, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.4
    2.9
    2.4
    2.1
    2.6
"condition of room"
the bathroom door did not shut - furniture was dusty - room smelled funny - had to hold down the handle on - stool to flush - had a feeling of being dirty - we have stayed in other super 8's through out the years and this is the first time we have been disappointed - also - the outside of the building was very very unkept -
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
wayne
"Nasty!"
This place was nasty! Overflowing trash cans outside our room, stains on the curtains, burn marks (in a non smoking room) on the bed cover, stains in carpet, dirty bath mat in shower and now towels in room at all. Hotels.com should not even show this hotel.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Jay higashi
In town for funeral - the location for our needs was okay; however the room was in poor shape - carpets and upholstery torn, heat system was either on (full blast) or off - could not adjust; tried to take a shower that morning and the shower did not work; previously used linens were hanging on the shower rod so not comfortable with the cleanliness of the tub and did not want to sit in a bath.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2013
D Bruns
Convenient to where I needed to go, but a bit drab and dirty. Perhaps a make over?
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"A lot better than expected"
I was thoroughly surprised to have a pleasant night stay at this motel! Clean room, bathroom, fridge. The TV sucked but that was pretty much it!
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Sam
"Good for the price"
I needed the hotel just to rest after a long driving, It was just fine for what i needed.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"DO NOT EAT THE FOOD"
I pick most of my rooms based on meals provided. This motel provides breakfast but the serve over a month expired yogurt.... all the food tasted bland and expired.... eat at your own risk
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2013
Toby
IT WAS OKAY FOR THE PRICE
3 night trip Sep 19, 2013
ED
"Buyer beware"
This hotel was filthy, location would have been okay if it weren't for the beggars on the parking lot. There was no service at all.
5 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
"Cheap place to stay"
This was a cheap place to stay, but I kind of expected a little more than what I got. When I walked into the room there was a sour musty smell that made the night very disturbing and the pool and a green moldy tent to the pool. The front desk help was very nice and helpful.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
Stephen
"Good economy option for Six Flags and downtown"
The location is great for either Six Flags or downtown. The staff are really nice, friendly, and helpful. The pool was clean and just right for a little fun. They have a waffle maker at breakfast, which is nice, but minimal options otherwise. The room was clean enough, but the carpet was clearly old and worn, and even though it was a non smoking room, it still smelled as if it used to be a smoking room. The towels are very old, but we were able to get what we needed. The best part was the small refrigerator and microwave in the room! I don't know how many rooms have these, but that alone will make me check out Super 8 properties again over Baymont Inn. I'd rather stay in a motel with a pool, fridge and microwave than in a hotel with nothing extra.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Karla
"Yes I saved money but...."
I was looking to save a buck but the stay was exhausting. The TV's are very small and outdated. The TV controllers were missing pieces. I am pretty sure there was a "working girl"staying a few rooms down. Lots of traffic and very shady individuals. Not a nice place for the family. I actually slept with a pocketknife the first night. I will say their breakfast was good.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"Cheap room, smelled like smoke."
The rate was cheap and the overall room was okay. The hotel is old, run down, and smelled like smoke. My family travels a lot so for a quick stop over to sleep, clean up, and get a free breakfast; this was fine. We definitely got what we payed for, and nothing more.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
Worst Super 8 We ever stayed in, and we have stayed in several. When we got there we were sent to a double room when we reserved a king room. Non-smoking room was not a non-smoking room. Tobacco still in the room, I had to clean up myself. On the second night, room service made the bed and added towels only. Coffe pot was not cleaned nor was the shower. Ask for coffee and was told that they ran out, I explained that I reserved a room with a coffee maker in it, counter person said that they would see about coffee. I had to buy my own coffee. Super 8 just lost a loyal customer.
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2013
"Scary movie"
We pull up and the hotel and it looks run down. The breakfast was lack luster and there were not many options. The pool was ok. In order to get the toliet in the room to work you had to hold down the handle. There was a crack in the wall in our room and it was probably a foot long! The beds were hard as rocks. And the satellite went out daily!
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Stephani
"Economic hotel close enough to our destinations."
It was good. Close enough to six flags as well as the St. Louis downtown area.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Front Desk Clerk Sylvia made it worthwhile."
Had a lot of initial issues with the room, such as missing shower curtain. They did offer me discount for moving to another room. Nice front lobby, internet station. Sylvia at the front desk was extremely kind and helpful.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"Super8@Fenton"
Overall for the price it is a good value, but wouldn't stay more than a night or two. The entrance to the hotel is located on a one-way road, this was annoying and caused longer travel to get to I-44 exit ramp or even restaurants in the area because we had to go to side streets to be able to travel to our desired destination. The staff was friendly and very helpful. However, the hotel has a very rundown appearance and we noticed our bedding had several large cigarette burn holes all over the sheets and blankets.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2013
"Not very pleasant"
Room smelled like an ashtray and the bathroom looked terrible.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Chad M
"Bad"
Will not stay at this motel again. Over all very dissatisfied
4 night business trip Jul 8, 2013
G
"Concerned Staff, a big plus!!"
We arrived later in the evening and the ladies were very nice, said they had just been talking about us and wondering about our safety. They were good to give us good directions. We weren't sure about the neighborhood there were people walking around and it appeared an hotel/motel that was abandoned beside ours. I wasn't familiar with the area but the ladies assured me that it would be okay. The room was upstairs (outside entrance) no elevator and could not find the ice machine. We didn't know the area and wound up ordering a pizza and going to bed. Couldn't wait to leave in the morining and get on our journey. The breakfast wasn't much and they apologized. The location wasn't bad for the easy access to highway and back on our journey. But I wasn't comfortable and wasn't happy about the stairs!!
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
Renee
"close to destination, affordable for our budget"
I thought it was ok. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was very easly to find. The bed was not comfortable. It seemed to be broken in the middle. Once we turned the air off for two long the room got stuffy so we would turn the air back on and freeze for an hour then turn the air off again. So there is very little insulation to keep the room at a even level tempurature. The bath room had a few spots of mold in the grout. Need better air freshner for smoking rooms. Disapointed in breakfast choices and thought more hot choices would be availible such as scrambled eggs and sausage.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"old but clean"
We requested 2 NON-SMOKING rooms. When we checked in, the carpets were STILL wet. Apparently if you shampoo the carpets in a smoking room you can pass it off as non smoking. The location was convenient to most of the things we wanted to do. The mattresses were new about 20 years ago. They sagged so badly that my husband and I couldn't even sleep on it. We had to go buy an air mattress. The room was clean, but the towels had seen their better days about 10 years ago. We had to go buy towels. The water was HOT and we loved it.
4 night business trip Jul 2, 2013
Trisha
Drive past. Sleep in the car if you must!!
1 night trip Jul 8, 2013
D
"close to Six Flags"
Hotel was close to Six Flags. Kind of hard to get to. A lot of people complain about the highway noise, but I didn't notice it. Pool was clean. Room was clean as well. Only real problems we had was the fact that the sink dripped (didn't keep anyone awake though) and the shower temperature changed without touching the knob. As long as you can move fast, you are fine...lol... Overall, we had a nice stay.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"Never Going Back"
The location of the hotel was great. Just outside of the city and close to great shopping. The room was dirty and smelled bad. The bed linens were worn out, the bed and pillows were uncomfortable and the overall hotel was run down.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Reasonably close to downtown without downtwn price"
Not great, but reasonably nice at a good price
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Construction workers hideout"
Pretty rough looking inside and out...dirty too
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
Shawn
"cheap is what you get"
I t was a cheap hotel the bathroom scared me there mold on the showe curtain,toilet wasnt clean, the toilet see was awful. There were know towels when we checked in had to ask for them they were dingy looking. The tv was so old get get a good picture on any channel but 1. The only thing that was nice was the pool our boys loved that. we want stay again.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
lorie
"The service was less than satisfactory."
This hotel service was severely lacking. I had to go to the front several times to request that towels were put in our room. Upon arrival our sheets were soiled so we had to get an extra set to change them ourselves. Also, one day during our stay, our hotel room had not even been cleaned by the time we got back that night.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
We really enjoyed our stay. It was clean and quiet. The rooms weren't perfect, but it is an older building. The issues with the rooms didn't effect our comfort. Two things to maybe improve: open the swimming pool earlier than 10am. We checked in late and our boys wanted to swim in the morning, but we had to check out at 11am, so they didn't have time. And, more variety on the breakfast. It was make your own waffles. But there wasn't much to choose from with the cereal. Having small kids, they do like cereal but not the kinds they had. We do plan to stay here next time we are in the area.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
"Missouri"
This hotel was conveniently located right off the highway. The hotel clerks were very pleasant and friendly. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Great stay.
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
Sheri
"nice hotel with great staff"
stay was great staff was very pleasant survey to long
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"Not good"
I was told when I made my reservations that this hotel was less than10 miles from Six Flags and it was 15miles away. The lady at the front desk was not nice and the people who cleaned our room brought their kids to work with them. While they were cleaning the two children sat right outside our room screaming and playing and woke my 6moold baby up twice. Very nerve racking. The breakfast room was so full it was impossible to eat breakfast.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Joy
"Great location, poor room condition"
The staff was friendly, room wasnt in the best condistion, air conditioner had no face plate to tell settings of room temp and what was cold or hot.
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2013
"surprised"
I had a great trip to St Louis after a long day at Six Flags wasnt sure what to expect about the Super 8. To my surprise it was very nice friendly staff very helpful, the rooms were very clean. Im actually planning another trip this weekend and plan on staying there hopefully they habe rooms left
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2013
Samantha
The first room they gave us was unacceptably smelly, had a strong urine smell. We asked for another room and it was only marginally better.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Nice place -"
Great location - Great price - totally recommend -
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
tony
"filthy and unclean."
the room was filthy-stained blanket, ragged furniture, leaky plumbing. the free Wi-Fi they talked about only worked in one area. the guest laundry dryer didn't work after putting $2.00 in it. the breakfast was normal-cereal,toast,juice,milk,waffles,cinnamon rolls. the best part of the experience was the pool. it was actually clean and nice. I would not stay in a super 8 again.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
bobby
"DONT STAY HERE"
This is the worst hotel I have ever been in. I had to have the room cleaned when we got there. They never cleaned after the first time. We had 2 beds and 1 of them didnt have pillows. There was only 2 towels 1 wash cloth. Had to ask for more. I wouldnt never suggest this place to a dog let alone another person!
2 night business trip Jun 3, 2013
Doug
"Nice Stay"
Nice people, nice room, the outside of the building is a little older, but the room was clean and neat. The location isn't convenient to Purina Farms, but is close to everything else St. Louis has to offer w/o being in the center of the crime. There is no storm shelter at this location. My three night stay was a pleasant one.
3 night trip May 31, 2013
MM
"Small Issues"
Water in the bathtub does not completely reach the shower outlet when switched. About 80% of the water still goes down through the faucet.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"hard beds dirty sheets"
The bed was hard as a rock and sheets were dirty. Works if ur on a budget.
Family trip Jun 5, 2013
matt
"Begs for proper upkeep"
Poor upkeep
1 night trip May 31, 2013
Lorenzo
"Great centrally located getaway"
Pool was not open and no coffee pot in room, but staff kept coffee in lobby 24/7. Staff was very nice. Will stay here again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Nice quality for the price point."
If you are looking for a pristine hotel with fancy soaps and scads of towels at your disposal...this isn't it. BUT, If you are looking for a somewhat comfortable bed to sleep in because that is the only time that you are going to be at the hotel then this place will hit the jackpot. The decor was a bit dated and it sits right off the highway so you hear that noise but the room was clean and the beds were actually pretty comfy for a hotel bed. I say if you are looking for a cheap place to stay, this is it!!!
Other trip May 28, 2013
Chelsinnifer
"Noisy neighbors!"
Although the staff was very friendly and courteous, our neighbors fought into the wee hours of the morning ( and we have 3 small children who were with us).... We also had to sleep with the tv on because we could EVERY car that went by on the highway!
Other trip May 20, 2013
s d
"Go somewhere else!"
Bed was hard as the floor the pillows was so old that they was only about 2" thick ,only ice mechine was in the lobby,no coffee maker or chair in the rooms sheetrock under A/C was gone.IT WAS TERRIBLE!!
Other trip May 12, 2013
terry
"Old and rundown"
I am not sure the sheets had been changed. There were hairs and debris on the sheets. The faucet needs replacing. The towels were terrible. I stay over 100 nights a year in hotels this was by far the bottle of the barrel.
1 night trip May 7, 2013
"in a pinch"
rusty faucets, Clean shower area, beds clean, parking too full, not close to door, area run down but price ok
Other trip Apr 30, 2013