All hotels in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
59 E Main St, West Yarmouth, MA, 02601, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.9
1 night trip Jan 23, 2013
1 night trip Dec 27, 2012
Family trip Oct 3, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Econo Lodge

"Should have lisatened to former reviews"
08/21/15 Rigglets Georgetown, Texas
The ceiling had been replastered as if it had been in danger of coming down. The first nite the people on the 2nd floor must have come in late and for an hour, they paced, from door to back, again and again. This property obviously need some major insulation. Why don't they just say they don't want dogs rather than charging $20 per dog/per nite and limiting them to 40 lbs. What a dump. The back part had very bright security lights. I tried the 'breakfast' which was a joke. The hot tub didn't work. What a terrible waste of money. I could have slept in a ditch. It is not a romantic motel but has MANY channels for 'adult entertainment'. The WIFI is free w/an AARP card, but is way too slow. .
"HORRIBLE NEVER AGAIN!"
07/24/15 dvelez2015 Old Bridge, New Jersey
we had 3 rooms. the breakfast was all frozen items. frozen bagels frozen waffles. our cable wasn't working because someone stole the power cord to it. the shower OMG had to put one leg in the shower and use all my weight to turn it on. the guy next to our room left because right away it was bug infested. we had to always ask for new soap which was an issue to get! oh the pool yeah nothing worked the sliding doors were nailed shut. you asked the staff anything they knew nothing ask the front desk. when you asked the front desk they got us lost to the beach. we will NEVER stay there again!!!!!
"FAB STAY WITH WONDERFUL HOSTS"
07/24/15 AECMayo
I travel constantly. And there are a few fundamental requirements for any hotel stay. Customer Service is PARAMOUNT to me in any business. And the OWNERS & STAFF HERE are the most kindhearted, wonderful, accommodating, pleasant hosts. And I have easily stayed at this Hotel over the past 7 years at least a dozen or more times ranging between a few days or a week. The Econo Lodge West Yarmouth is the best priced hotel that allows dogs in the Hyannis area. It is ALWAYS squeaky clean, & the furnishings are brand new with great shower pressure & great AC. I highly recommend this hotel. And I will ALWAYS patronize this hotel because of the fantastic service & stay these people offer to their guests.
"Friendly and safe place to Stay"
07/16/15 MoneyMaker577 Chicago, Illinois
The second my family and I got there, the staff was very friendly. The man at the front desk was very informative of where the attractions were. He recommended a very nice restaurant and helped us with directions and also they housekeeping services were very on point. They stocked fresh towels in our rooms and made the bed like we were never there. The kids were delighted to have their breakfast; the breakfast in continental and for all ages. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will be returning here every time I visit the Cape.
"Awesome service!!"
07/11/15 Ibsen O
We had a great time at cape cod with our family, it was a bit last minute on fourth of july weekend so we ended up at this econo lodge. The wonderful woman at the front desk was warm and welcoming from the very beginning. She was extremely accommodating and nice :) we recommend staying here!
"1 night before the Ferry"
06/29/15 jdjb New York City, New York
We stayed here last week and found it to be a great pet-friendly place to stay for the night before we caught the ferry. The staff was friendly and helpful. It is not the Ritz but our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. You can also park your car there for $10 a night while you visit the Islands. it's about a 1 mile easy walk.
"Location and value"
06/23/15 21Tanya Washington DC, District of Columbia
My friend and I were pleasantly surprised by this Econo Lodge. The location is West Yarmouth, really walking distance to Hyannis, is superb. We were in a recently renovated room. Very comfortable queen beds. Clean. This appears to be family-run and we found the managers very accommodating. Continental breakfast was more than adequate for our mini-budget vacay on Cape Cod.
"Dirty, Disgusting, Loud, Rude, AVOID at all costs!"
04/22/15 Amanda C Providence, Rhode Island
Our room wasn't ready at check in time. The room they gave us was dirty. We had to leave and come back to our original room and that is when the real nightmare began. The curtains were hanging off the wall. There were spiders and other bugs flying around. One window didn't have a screen. The other windows screen was broken. The comforters were stained and a zipper was broken. The sheets didn't fit the bed properly. The hotel was noisy. The man in charge was rude and unapologetic. The curtains smelled of smoke - we asked for a non-smoking room. There wasn't a spot for our dog to use the bathroom, so we resorted to driving a half mile down the road to a park. The TV was lopsided. The shower head needed repair. The bathroom fan was EXTREMELY LOUD! There was paint chips in different spots on the walls. Oh and the continental breakfast consisted of bread, apples, bananas, little mini-muffins you get out of a snack bag, coffee, milk, juice, cereal, packaged yogurt and apple sauce. Great for my 6 year old. If you can deal with this be my guest, but it was not worth $100 a night. Maybe $25 a night like down the street. We checked out a night early. I wish I could give it 0 stars. The pictures are misleading. The people who run this hotel do the absolute minimum. I could not pack my bags fast enough. I wanted to RUN. Trust me, pay the extra money and stay elsewhere!
"Dirty and Disgusting"
09/10/14 21Lisa64 Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
We only needed a place for 1 night that was pet friendly. Sadly, the place smelled of stale smoke and mold. The bathroom had insects in it and the shower had mold. The paint is peeling. I did not sleep a wink because I was so grossed out. We had a long journey and too tired to be upset about it plus up early to get on the ferry to Nantucket, so we sucked it up.
"Nightmare!!!"
09/03/14 Squeaks68 Bellingham, Massachusetts
This is without a doubt, THE WORST place on the Cape. It was very dirty, sewerage dripping from the bathroom above and the room was filled with bugs. And to make matters worse, I got charged for a King room and got a double and when I mentioned it I was told "oh well"! When I asked to speak to the manager, I was told they were out but they would have him call me when he got in, Yeah right! I have never heard from them and have left several messages and the even double billed me at the time (thankfully the reversed the charges a few days later). The place was a nightmare. It ruined our vacation. I will NEVER go to an Econo Lodge again. Horrible!!!