All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here405 NE Columbia Blvd, Portland, OR, 97211, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.6
    2.4
    2.3
    2.1
"Hotel in a trucking district"
My experience was a little scary. I was not sure about the people who was staying at the hotel. There was gangster vehicles in the parking lot that made me feel a little unease. It was very noisy because the hotel is in an industrial district. I checked into the hotel to use the internet to take my final for a graduate course I was taking. After checking my email and a few other sites I didn't feel comfortable starting final and not being able to finish it. The breakfast was not what I was expecting as well. There was not fruits, muffins, orange juice, or milk.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Okay for the money"
This hotel is okay. Nothing special. It had a bed and internet so that is what I needed for the night.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"good stay"
You get what you pay. I think it's a great chain of hotels. Cheap and comfortable. Great for spending a day or two.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
Marina
"Nice employees, stained, wet carpet."
The desk clerks were really nice. The rooms are battered and stained. The carpet was wet. But it had been vacuumed, there were clean sheets, the AC worked and the bathroom was clean. Whaddya want for a good deal? My room was non-smoking and it was indeed, free of any smoke smell. I'd go back again. The neighborhood is warehousey and a bit sleazy with a strip joint nearby, but there was a lot of road traffic and it didn't feel like there were creeps lurking or anything.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
Nothing fancy but a bed to sleep in for the night. All they had for breakfast was English muffins and pre packaged donuts.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
"Dirtiest hotel I've ever seen!"
There were blood stains on my bed sheet and pillow case. The maid said it was okay because they had been washed, but they stain didn't come out. They replaced both the sheet and pillow case. The pillow case they replaced it with had dirt stains on it like someone walked across it with shoes on. All the pillows themselves had gross yellow stains on the and the furniture in the room was covered in dirt, dust and stains. My son and I slept on top of the covers in our own sleeping bags and used our own pillows. A complete waste of money!
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2013
"Seedy area but room was fine"
Other than loud, seedy characters near and in the motel it was fine, nothing the Food Network couldn't drown out. I was a little worried about the area, but there were no issues. The staff was helpful and friendly. For a place to sleep for two nights it was fine, there was no real ambiance, but I didn't expect there to be for $55 a night.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
serena
Very nice.
4 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Noisy bad neighborhood"
rent by month ,week ,day ,bad mix of people. Not comfrotable with the mix of poeple. smokers on balconies crowd going and coming all night
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
dissatisfied, disappoint.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Tran
"Right in the ghetto!!"
I could have stayed in this hotel and been fine but most people would not be. The thing I was not comfortable with was leaving my belongings in the room while I was out. The people hanging about outside were of questionable character. Would not recommend for anything besides a quick overnight stay by someone who does not scare easily!!
3 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"good for one person"
the hotel was ok you get what you pay for it was decent, was basically a place to lay my head the staff was courteous and professional.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"scarry the area and the motel"
very scary the were men on every balcony smoking and I felt we were the only white people in the hotel. and ruff looking people. would not recommend to any one.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
Janet
"Short stay"
Great place. Nice friendly staff.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2013
Conor
"Nothing special about this hotel."
Nothing special. The continental breakfast was a joke. Didnt even have coffee.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"very poor customer service"
The WiFi was not working properly, the desk clerk said she would reset the router, after a half an hour she still had not reset the router so I went to the office and she was doing her paperwork and said she would do it when she was done with her paperwork. I stood there for fifteen more minutes while she did paperwork which was obviously more important than an actual guest. The reset worked for five minutes, so I checked out rather than wait around for her to decide I was important enough to do her job for.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"You get what you pay for!"
This was the cheapest hotel I could find, because I just wanted to stay overnight after a party rather than have a 3-hour drive afterward. I wasn't too concerned with the area or the amenities, as long as it was in city limits. There was a fridge in the room, which was nice (those seem to be an endangered species). There was free outdoor parking onsite. There was wireless internet, though it didn't really work and I switched back to my mobile phone's internet. The toilet did this weird, loud, periodic refill of its tank and I had to get in and tweak it to make it stop. All in all, a good value if you just want a place to sleep, but if you can spend an extra $50 and stay in a nicer area, you'll enjoy yourself much more.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
Zan
"Hotel was falling apart.."
The website showed something better. The bathtub plugger was falling apart. The toilet was running all night. It says it has Wi-Fi couldnt log in for the 2 days that I was there. No coffee maker or alarm clock in the room.. I would never stay there again. The website should show how it actually looks like..
2 night trip Feb 8, 2013
Kara
"Who respect their guests"
They don't have breakfast, the staff were not nice and they don't have NET. Also, when I was slepp all room was very noisy :((
Other trip Jan 20, 2013
"Ehh"
The hotel was alright, but kind of ghetto. It was not in the best part of portland, there is a strip club visibly across the street. The staff was nice but seemed sort of disorganized.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2012
Fight broke out in adjoining room and police and ambulance were called. Not a restful night at all.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2012
"decent place"
fine place to crash for the night after a long day at a conference. not too far to commute to the convention center by bike, and close to some major bike routes
4 night trip Aug 6, 2012
Hank
"Stay somewhere else!"
This was possibly the worst place I have ever stayed! It was an awful area, smelled bad, poor service, mold in the tub, dirty pillows, plywood in one of the windows, cigarette burns in the blanket, noisy, thin walls, trains, tons of traffic, I could go on and on. I am soooo not a snob either but would rather sleep in my car than ever stay here again. Pitiful breakfast that we wouldn't have dared to eat anyway.Staff must smoke in the lobby since it reeked. Just bad. Even the parking sucked as I got blocked in my spot.
Business trip Oct 6, 2012
Jen
"Uncomfortable"
The beds were very hard, the pillows were flat and the water pressure was bad, It seemed like it was also in a bad area of town. And the lock didn't seem to work on our door unless it was deadbolted
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Scary and unsafe!"
The room itself wasn't horrible, but the other people (presumably living there) were frightening. All night long guys hung out on the walkway (outside my door.) I could hear couples shouting and babies crying until after midnight. I was scared for my life the entire night. Spend a couple more bucks somewhere else and stay safe!
Other trip Aug 23, 2012
"Bad place"
Bad had to go to a different motel that was just nasty
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012
"Bring a gun!!!"
I booked this for my mother without reading reviews. When my family showed up there first impression was terrifying. They said it was like rolling into a crack house. Do I really need to comment on the room after that. I can't believe a name brand hotel would keep their name on the sign.
4 night trip Aug 12, 2012
"Only cremora for coffee :("
I needed a cheap place to overnight in PDX. Reception was nice, wrote down a taxi number for me. But my only problem was that no one had milk for coffee. I ended up crossing a very busy street at 6:30 in the morning just so I could have coffee that I could drink. (I was on East Coast Time) and then at McDonalds, they looked at me funny and charged me for a kids bottle fo milk for my coffee because they only have half and half. I thought that coffee was popular on the West coast. They love wine, but seem to hate cows...
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2012
AnnaUncorked
The hotel staff don't show much commitment to serving guests. I've tried to ask for help to at the help desk but most of the time they are not there. I was expecting a guest one day, which I hadn't told the receptionist about. But the receptionist gave my friend access to my room without calling me first to confirm. We all know the consequences of this action if I the guest was not someone I knew. Also the hotel is too close to busy roads so it quite noisy at night when you trying to find some sleep.
3 night business trip Aug 7, 2012
pendant
"welfare row"
the motel was for misplaced welfare recipient.
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2012
teresa

"yes"
Thanks very much. It was really nice. Thanks again.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Very, very dated hotel in questionable area"
Extremely dated, poorly maintained hotel in questionable area of town. Pathetic breakfast of only English muffin and donut.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"It was ok"
It was fine, the rooms are a little dinghy, no hair dryer? but the guy at the front desk was nice, and even brought me an iron - but there were no ironing boards. You call coffee with powder whitener, English muffins and some package pastry a continental breakfast? Luckily, there was a McDonalds right across the street.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"bad location"
There is practically nothing for breakfast, just a bun with jam juice or coffee,and there are no chairs or tables to sit on while you eat breakfast.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Felt unsafe"
Pictures are decieving. I have stayed in nicer places for less money.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"A joke."
Toast and coffee isn't breakfast. No long distance calls from room and no pay phones around. Boards holding up the box spring sticking out.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Glen
"Econo Lodge You get what you pay for."
Pros Fridge, Microwave, Two queen beds, Nice TV with few channels, Clean overall. Free breakfast in morning. Cons: Limited selection of muffins / Cakes at free breakfast, Hotel is on a busy corner so can be tough to get into or out. Nothing of excitement within walking distance. For a reasonable rate hotel it was worth it If you attending events are Expo center or PIR I would recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Money not worth hotel"
Compared to other hotels of similar price in close proximity to where we stayed, this one was not worth the money. I would not recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
ymh
"Price isn't everything"
the area of Portland is not a very good area. Upon arriving we encountered police cars in parking lot. After checking in it seemed that there was actual long stay live in's at this motel. Undesirable area... be warned. Will not stay at this motel again as the rooms where small, dark and very old. You could hear people as they walked past and the beds where like bouncy castles. Price isn't everything!
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"portland swapmeet"
our stay was fine everything we wanted was right in that area and we found everything we had to get. so it was perfect for what we wanted , so we might be back next year. thankyou.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2013
Betty
"never again"
not a place to bring kids .
3 night trip Apr 4, 2013
bob
"nice hotel, not a nice neighborhood"
The hotel itself was clean, easy and relatively comfortable. (The pillows/bed weren't the most comfortable, but not bad.) The area however was a bit on the rough side. There seemed to be "residences" living in the hotel, I was woken up twice throughout the night, once by the "residents" yelling in the parking lot and another by some drunken girls screaming and banging around my room. The hotel staff was kind and the room was pretty cheap, so I would definitely stay again out of convenience.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2012
"Not recommended"
good location near I-5; has MacDonald & Taco nearby; building is very old; you can hear the footsteps from people upstairs; the spring of the beds make noise, too;
Other trip Aug 3, 2012

"lit confortables draps et serviettes propres"
Pratique pour une halte d'une nuit car proche de l'aéroport et peu onéreux mais pas pour un long séjour. Bruyant et moquette vétuste. Draps et serviettes propre.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
nicolet
ホテルのサービス自体は悪くないが、治安の悪い場所だけに、客層が悪すぎ。客層が品がない。それにつきる。
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
JP
"Réservation très pratique"
Réservation réalisée par internet, puis à notre arrivée, tout était prêt: pas besoin de remplir de formulaire ou de donner d'information supplémentaire. La récupération des clés a été très simple et hyper rapide.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013