All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7121 Bishop Road, Plano, TX, 75024, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

4.8
    4.9
"perfect location; close to shops and restaurants"
pleasent stay; nice staff room was ready on time. can highly reccomend and will stay there again when in Dallas area.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Great birthday weekend"
Staff was wonderful! Valet is around $17. Walking distance to everything.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"I love this hotel"
It was a blast of a bachelorette party
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Jackie G
"Great hotel in N Texas"
We always stay at the Marriott Shops at legacy when we need a night away from it all!
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
chris
"me time"
Only reason "maintenance of hotel" is rated 4 is b/c the soda machine on the 6th flr tricked me by half way dispensing my pepsi; so i paid for 2nd soda, thinking it would knock my soda down , but instead my water came out :( Well, hotel security just happen to be walking my floor and seen I was frustrated with what happened, he then went and brought me back 2 nice cold cans of coke!! :) which is what I originally wanted & the closest thing the vending machine had was pepsi. so I guess in end it wasn't so bad! they deserve 5 stars from me. ( I changed it)
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Verity
"Bed too hard and uncomfortable."
Hard bed was uncomfortable. Better in-room coffee machine needed. Need a softer, lighter blanket on the bed.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Was there for business."
Great shopping and restaurants. Was there for business
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Tricia
"Not so much..."
It was a nice hotel and great location but not worth the money!
2 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Wonderful hotel"
Love this hotel!! Very clean and and the staff was wonderful. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We did not eat at the hotel but we did swim and the pool was small but nice and clean our only disappointment was the $12 small cup margaritas but at least they didn't disappoint with how strong they were! :) we will definitely stay here again and I recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
meagan
"Awesome !"
Very nice area ! I will definitely stay there again , cute shopping area within walking distance The hotel was very clean
3 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
Cathy
"Disappointing"
Room was fine, hotel was fine but your accounting department lacks knowledge in dealing with Expedia and their customers. Kept getting charges to my credit card that were taken care of by Expedia. Had to have Expedia call several times to get this worked out because every day there were new charges to my credit card for the room. The room was booked and paid for by Expedia, not myself. I do not appreciate Marriott holding hundreds of dollars on my credit card for charges not applicable. If this was a debit card you would have really caused problems for my family. Hom many times is it really necessary for Expedia and myself to call and explain the same thing?
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Val
"Great hotel at the Shops of Legacy"
Close to great restaurants and shopping. Conveniently located. Hotel is very nice. Comfortable beds. I definitely would recommend for anyone needing To stay in Plano/frisco area
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
ali
"Staycation away from home..."
The room was laid out nicely and held sufficient amenities for our stay. It hasn't had a dusting in quite sometime though. Bathrooms were small but had good water pressure but no fans in the bathroom meant the bedroom succumbed to the smell so Bring Bathroom Spray. We were fortunate to have a can of shoe refresher. Upper floors are supposed to be the quiet floors but a group party in the suite decided to run the hall. They quieted down after a visit to their door. Staff are friendly, obliging, and eager to make your stay a pleasurable one! Benefits: walking distance to fine dining, dessert, entertainment, local park with water feature, and eclectic shopping. Cons: soundproofing needs improvement, need fans for bathrooms, frequently used for proms and other events.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Knit4love
"super place. great location."
Clean, comfy, very helpful staff. Great down pillows.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Wonderful Stay While Out of our House"
Everyone at the hotel has bent over backwards for us. We have been displaced from our home over the past three weeks due to water damage. Jason at the front desk really took care of us. The buffet is wonderful as well as all breakfast staff. I highly recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2013
Jana H.
"Mix business with pleasure"
The Legacy Town Center is perfect to mix business with pleasure. If you're traveling for business with one of the many businesses along Legacy Rd in Plano, TX, this Marriott is surrounded with options for the evenings. The hotel is surrounded by shops and restaurants and even a movie theater, all withing walking distance. They have a great breakfast buffet. The only evening option for a restaurant inside the hotel is actually a bar, and it was very loud -- not recommended for families with children.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
not as expected
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
"Convenient location"
We stayed at this Marriott because we had business in the Legacy towers next door to this hotel. The convenience of walking to our final destination was the primary determining factor in staying here. The proximity to the little shopping area was an added bonus since we could also walk. The staff was pleasant,but unremarkable. The room was clean and modern. The bed was too soft and not very comfortable and the low flow showerhead was terrible. The head was unadjustable and trying to rinse shampoo out of our hair was a chore. All in all it was a decent value and the convenience of the location overshadowed the negatives. We will stay here again if business takes us back.
Other trip Feb 11, 2013
J B
"Service"
I paid for my room via Expedia and providence clerk with a copy of the receipt. It took them about 20 mins to figure it out. Now the room was paid for in advance , but the rep swiped my card for an additional 228.00. Not knowing this my account was overdrafted my account. I asked the rep why did he swipe my card because again the room was already paid for. He said to confirm the rate which I didn't understand since I gave him my reservation and payment receipt....
1 night trip Jan 12, 2013
"Amazing!"
It was amazing in every way and I would highly recommend.
2 night trip Dec 14, 2012
Peggy
Place was beautiful, unfortunatley, as soon as we got there, our daughter got sick and we had to go home, so we were not able to stay.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
"Great Place to Stay"
Love the location of this hotel. EASY walk to a bazillion restaurants and shops. Stay here every time I'm in Plano.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2012
Brenda
Very nice hotel, great neighborhood to brouse in shops, and lots of restaurant choices - all within easy walking distance.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2012
"Love the room"
I really like the room.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"Great weekend with girlfriends"
My girlfriends and I had a wonderful weekend. The staff was extremely helpful. We upgraded our room to a suite which was spacious.
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
Beautiful hotel in a great location! Absolutely beautiful surroundings. Hotel was clean and up to date. The staff were not the friendliest people and the room was kind of small. I would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 4, 2012
Keegan
Overall it was a great experience! Wish the AC cooled the rooms a little more, but maybe due to Texas heat! Had trouble with the TV, but maintenance came and fixed quickly.
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
"Outstanding"
Everything was outstanding.
Business trip Jul 30, 2012
"Nice hotel!"
The staff was awesome. Very helpful and accommodating. Room was clean and quiet. Great location. Lots of cool restaurants within walking distance.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
The room was very clean and comfortable. Will definetly stay there the next time in Plano, Texas.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
"For Great Service book your room here!"
I had to respond to this survey for one main reason - the customer service. From the bellman, front desk, cleaning staff, dinning room staff and the "engineer" that came to fix our TV and was there within 15 mins of my call, all i can say is out standing! I was upset that we had to pay for the WIFI and that I did not realize that a "standard" room did not come with a mini frig but that was my fault for not "reading the fine print" but to be honest the top quality customer service made those 2 issues non issues by the end of our stay. The facility was beautiful and well kept. You could walk from the hotel 1/2 block to multiple restaurants and stores. I would recommend this to anyone and if I was in the area again I would definitely stay there.
Other trip Jun 26, 2012
"Loved the surrounding neighborhood"
Hotel staff went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. They were sincere in their desire to help us with any questions. It was great to be able to walk to shops and restaurants and a beautiful manmade pond.
Other trip Jun 23, 2012
Randy S.
"Way over priced for what you get"
In general, very expensive hotel for what you get. Everything is extra, internet, breakfast, etc. Better off staying at the Aloft, or NYLO, down the street.
Other trip Jun 22, 2012
Location was great - restaurants, shops, and bars in walking distance. The room itself was OK, but the bed was very uncomfortable. Also, the bed linens were put on wrong so everything kept falling off in the middle of the night... very inconvenient!
Other trip Jun 7, 2012
AJM
Overall the hotel is fine. I felt that the rooms were fairly small for the location and price. The one thing that I was disappointed in was that there was a per day charge for Wi Fi. Most quality hotels now provide this service free.
Other trip Jun 6, 2012

"As expected - which is good!!"
A great venue close to Plano town centre. The hotel was as expected for an area like Plano with complementary shuttles to Stonebriar. My only concern (and it is not an issue with the hotel) is the distance from the airport means an expensive cab ride. Otherwise all good, great people very friendly with modern rooms.
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Anthony, Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. I’m so glad you were able to enjoy the Shops of Legacy and all the venues it has to offer. We very much appreciate your business and would love the opportunity to welcome you back.
3 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Anthony
"nice area"
area is good, very convenient with walking distance restsurant
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
BTraveller, Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. The Shops of Legacy gives you access to a variety of venues close together. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
BTraveller
Very courteous staff, especially the valet service, as I had many guests visiting me because of the proximity to the fine dining with many varieties of cuisine. Looking forward to my next stay.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"great pillows"
The staff were friendly and the location perfect for a mom travelling on her own with the kids. We loved the beds and pillows.
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2013
"close to all the shops and resturants at legacy"
THE ROOM WAS VERY CLEAN , THE BED WAS COMFORTABLE, THERE WERE AMPLE SUPPLY OF TOWELS ETC, THE STAFF WAS FRIENDLY AND ACCOMODATING, AND THE HOTEL WAS SITUATED TO ALL THE NICE SHOPS AND RESTURANTS AND THEY HAD A DROP OFF AND PICK UP SERVICE WITHIN A 2 MILE RADIUS
2 night trip Jan 11, 2013
excellent neghibor beatifull sight
2 night trip Dec 7, 2012

"Todo Bien!"
En general muy bien. el hotel bien. no extraordinario, pero muy bien, en la mera zona.
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Luis , Muchas gracias por elegir nuestro hotel y me alegra saber que haya disfrutado de su estancia. Agradecemos que haya tomado el tiempo para escribir una opinión . Esperamos poder darle la bienvenida de nuevo la próxima vez.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Luis Jorge
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel. Appreciate you taking the time to rate our hotel. We hope to welcome you back soon.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Emily
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Ashley
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Trey, Thank you so much for choosing our hotel we appreciate you taking the time to write a review.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Trey
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Darrell, Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. Appreciate you taking the time to rate our hotel and your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back next time.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Darrell
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Marc, Thank you so much for choosing our hotel. Appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We look forward to welcoming you back next time.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Marc
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014