All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America

Uncomfortable
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Legacy is great"
Had dinner in legacy and was nice to walk to all the locations and not have to drive.
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Nick, Delighted you enjoyed our hotel . The Shop of Legacy has so many venues to offer and it's wonderful when you can park your car and enjoy an evening out without having to worry about driving.I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
Nick
"Excellent Hotel!"
Very nice Hotel. Service was good, very helpful staff. Especially the valet attendants and bellman service. Great location! You can literally walk across the street and find restaurants, stores, coffee shops. Just about anything you want is easily within walking distance.
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
JD, Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our bellmen take great pride in making each guest’s stay one to remember. The Shops of Legacy makes it so easy to access a variety of venues. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
JD
Didn't like hrs they don't have mini fridg in rooms.
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for choosing our hotel. Appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I’m delighted to inform you that all of our rooms now have mini fridges. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back soon.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Great Great Great !!"
Without going on and on , it's the best place I have ever stayed in my life !! it's wonderful in all areas !! I want to say thank you to Mary the G.M. she is so nice I just can't say enough about her !
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are so thrilled that you had a wonderful stay with us and had the opportunity to experience the shop at Legacy. On behalf of my team we would like to thank you for choosing us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Sincerely, Mary
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
D.J.
"Nice, but..."
Overall the hotel was very nice and almost all of the staff was very professional and did an excellent job. I do have a few gripes that really turned me off. First was when I pulled up the Valet tried to convince me that valet parking was only $17/day over the $14/day it would cost to park myself. I wasn't sure about this and parked in the garage, which is not obvious where it is. It turns out that parking is free for the weekend. Obvious that the valet was trying to make a buck at the expense of my ignorance. Second, $16+/day for unrestricted internet was outrageous. For three days I would be paying more than a months access at home or the cost of a 4G hotspot. So I used my hotspot, which had spotty coverage in the room. Internet access is cheap to offer. I can understand a little bit of charge for higher speed, but this was too much. Overall, this would have been a superb hotel stay if I didn't have this feeling of being nickeled and dimed the entire time. I know this is the trend in travel, and I understand some of it. This weekend though it was above my pain threshold.
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Shawn, Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your stay and for taking the time to write a review. Please accept my deepest apologies for the confusion about parking when you arrived. I will share your comments with our leaders to ensure our staff relays the correct information. We have since added additional signage to help direct customers to our garage. In addition I will share the feedback regarding the internet to our team. I certainly hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel and please let me know in advance and we will take excellent care of you. Again, thank you so very much for choosing Marriott.
3 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Shawn Masters
"within walking distance to everything."
awesome ! a very beautiful place to stay.
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Joe, Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and delighted you enjoyed your stay in Plano. The location provides great venues to enjoy. The Shops at Legacy provides entertainment, shops and restaurants that are within easy walking distance from our hotel. I hope to welcome you back soon.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
joe martinez
"This place was awesome!"
This place was awesome! The staff went out of their way to make it great! The location is perfect! Walking distance to all the shops on Legacy and of course the bars! Will be staying there again next year for the championship game! GO BISON!
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Thank you so much for your review! We were so excited to host the NDSU event again this year. We hope to see everyone back in 2015!
3 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2014
Bison Fan #1
"Location good, room and parking substandard"
Good location (walking distance to shopping and park) with impressive lobby, and responsive staff. But room was undersized, with no mini-fridge. Daily charge for you to park your own car, in a lot a block away. Daily charge for WiFi, though it's free in most motels.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
"Great Place"
Great place. Just make sure breakfast is included in your stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2013
The room was hot when we arrived. We turned the thermostat down but it did not cool. Informed mtc and they came and fixed it. The shower did not drain well at all. The mattresses were worn out. Would not recommend to stay here. The hotel roos need updating that is commensurate with the surroundings as it is located in a beautiful part of the Legacy.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Awesome place to stay. The area is so fun for a mini vacation.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Feliz
"Perfect place!"
My wife and I wanted to get away for one night to do some life planning and catch up on things. We wanted to stay near our home so as not to spend much time traveling. This was perfect. The hotel was great! The area was perfect for what we wanted to do. Great meals. Opportunity for working out outdoors. It couldn't have been better. We valet parked the car and walked everywhere we went.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Dwayne
"Within Walking Distance of Shops of Legacy"
I chose this hotel because it is very close to all of the shops of Legacy. I really liked being able to walk to dinner and then around the large pond outside of the hotel. The room itself was nice and clean. I only wished that the beds were a little softer, but that is my personal preference.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Jeremy
This is our 8-10th time to stay at this Hotel in a row over last 6 years. At this point we don't consider staying anyplace else in Dallas.
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2013
"perfect location; close to shops and restaurants"
pleasent stay; nice staff room was ready on time. can highly reccomend and will stay there again when in Dallas area.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Great birthday weekend"
Staff was wonderful! Valet is around $17. Walking distance to everything.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"I love this hotel"
It was a blast of a bachelorette party
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Jackie G
"Great hotel in N Texas"
We always stay at the Marriott Shops at legacy when we need a night away from it all!
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
chris
"me time"
Only reason "maintenance of hotel" is rated 4 is b/c the soda machine on the 6th flr tricked me by half way dispensing my pepsi; so i paid for 2nd soda, thinking it would knock my soda down , but instead my water came out :( Well, hotel security just happen to be walking my floor and seen I was frustrated with what happened, he then went and brought me back 2 nice cold cans of coke!! :) which is what I originally wanted & the closest thing the vending machine had was pepsi. so I guess in end it wasn't so bad! they deserve 5 stars from me. ( I changed it)
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Verity
"Bed too hard and uncomfortable."
Hard bed was uncomfortable. Better in-room coffee machine needed. Need a softer, lighter blanket on the bed.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Was there for business."
Great shopping and restaurants. Was there for business
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Tricia
"Not so much..."
It was a nice hotel and great location but not worth the money!
2 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Wonderful hotel"
Love this hotel!! Very clean and and the staff was wonderful. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We did not eat at the hotel but we did swim and the pool was small but nice and clean our only disappointment was the $12 small cup margaritas but at least they didn't disappoint with how strong they were! :) we will definitely stay here again and I recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
meagan
"Awesome !"
Very nice area ! I will definitely stay there again , cute shopping area within walking distance The hotel was very clean
3 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
Cathy
"Disappointing"
Room was fine, hotel was fine but your accounting department lacks knowledge in dealing with Expedia and their customers. Kept getting charges to my credit card that were taken care of by Expedia. Had to have Expedia call several times to get this worked out because every day there were new charges to my credit card for the room. The room was booked and paid for by Expedia, not myself. I do not appreciate Marriott holding hundreds of dollars on my credit card for charges not applicable. If this was a debit card you would have really caused problems for my family. Hom many times is it really necessary for Expedia and myself to call and explain the same thing?
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Val
"Great hotel at the Shops of Legacy"
Close to great restaurants and shopping. Conveniently located. Hotel is very nice. Comfortable beds. I definitely would recommend for anyone needing To stay in Plano/frisco area
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
ali
"Staycation away from home..."
The room was laid out nicely and held sufficient amenities for our stay. It hasn't had a dusting in quite sometime though. Bathrooms were small but had good water pressure but no fans in the bathroom meant the bedroom succumbed to the smell so Bring Bathroom Spray. We were fortunate to have a can of shoe refresher. Upper floors are supposed to be the quiet floors but a group party in the suite decided to run the hall. They quieted down after a visit to their door. Staff are friendly, obliging, and eager to make your stay a pleasurable one! Benefits: walking distance to fine dining, dessert, entertainment, local park with water feature, and eclectic shopping. Cons: soundproofing needs improvement, need fans for bathrooms, frequently used for proms and other events.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Knit4love
"super place. great location."
Clean, comfy, very helpful staff. Great down pillows.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Wonderful Stay While Out of our House"
Everyone at the hotel has bent over backwards for us. We have been displaced from our home over the past three weeks due to water damage. Jason at the front desk really took care of us. The buffet is wonderful as well as all breakfast staff. I highly recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2013
Jana H.
"Mix business with pleasure"
The Legacy Town Center is perfect to mix business with pleasure. If you're traveling for business with one of the many businesses along Legacy Rd in Plano, TX, this Marriott is surrounded with options for the evenings. The hotel is surrounded by shops and restaurants and even a movie theater, all withing walking distance. They have a great breakfast buffet. The only evening option for a restaurant inside the hotel is actually a bar, and it was very loud -- not recommended for families with children.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
not as expected
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
"Convenient location"
We stayed at this Marriott because we had business in the Legacy towers next door to this hotel. The convenience of walking to our final destination was the primary determining factor in staying here. The proximity to the little shopping area was an added bonus since we could also walk. The staff was pleasant,but unremarkable. The room was clean and modern. The bed was too soft and not very comfortable and the low flow showerhead was terrible. The head was unadjustable and trying to rinse shampoo out of our hair was a chore. All in all it was a decent value and the convenience of the location overshadowed the negatives. We will stay here again if business takes us back.
Other trip Feb 11, 2013
J B

"I'll Be Back!!!"
Great facility and even better location
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Warren, Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your stay and taking the time to write a review. We look forward to welcoming you back!
3 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Warren
"As expected - which is good!!"
A great venue close to Plano town centre. The hotel was as expected for an area like Plano with complementary shuttles to Stonebriar. My only concern (and it is not an issue with the hotel) is the distance from the airport means an expensive cab ride. Otherwise all good, great people very friendly with modern rooms.
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Anthony, Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. I’m so glad you were able to enjoy the Shops of Legacy and all the venues it has to offer. We very much appreciate your business and would love the opportunity to welcome you back.
3 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Anthony
"nice area"
area is good, very convenient with walking distance restsurant
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
BTraveller, Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. The Shops of Legacy gives you access to a variety of venues close together. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
BTraveller
Very courteous staff, especially the valet service, as I had many guests visiting me because of the proximity to the fine dining with many varieties of cuisine. Looking forward to my next stay.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"great pillows"
The staff were friendly and the location perfect for a mom travelling on her own with the kids. We loved the beds and pillows.
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2013

"Great location next to the shops at legacy"
Appreciated the location in the shops at legacy area. Very good over all service and breakfast. WiFi service could however been included in the room charge.
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2015
SE
"Todo Bien!"
En general muy bien. el hotel bien. no extraordinario, pero muy bien, en la mera zona.
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Luis , Muchas gracias por elegir nuestro hotel y me alegra saber que haya disfrutado de su estancia. Agradecemos que haya tomado el tiempo para escribir una opinión . Esperamos poder darle la bienvenida de nuevo la próxima vez.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Wenhui
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Not Provided
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Lucas, Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay and taking the time to rate your experience. We hope to welocme you back soon.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
Lucas
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Michelle, Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay and taking the time to rate it. We hope you come back to see us soon.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Mandy, Thanks for staying with us, we work hard to make our guests happy. We appreciate your feedback!
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Mandy
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Mark, Thanks for staying with us, we work hard to make our guests happy. We appreciate your feedback!
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Response by Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Tamara, Thanks for staying with us, we work hard to make our guests happy. We appreciate your feedback!
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015