All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here821 Washington Street, Boston, MA, 02111, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Double Friendliness at Doubletree Hilton Downtown"
We were met by friendly staff who delighted our grandchildren with delicious chocolate chip cookies. Our waitress the next morning gave us complimentary full breakfast acknowledging that the kids would not eat much. The room was spacious and stocked with all the conveniences necessary. A very nice stay!
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
carol w
"Just ok"
The facility is convenient and in the theater district so easy access for me. Check in and staff very helpful the renovation of this hotel was disappointing from an interior design perspective and the room looked worn not fresh bathroom was ok but water pressure in the shower not so good and the stall showere stood out in the middle of the bathroom as an after thought but given the prices of Boston hotels it's decent value
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
robert
"No A/C"
I was given a room despite the fact that management knew the air conditioning was not operable.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Wedding Stay"
Outstanding hotel service
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
chris
"Awesome choice!"
We stayed here for the Memorial Day Weekend with my family and friends. We arrived earlier than what we had expected so I thought we have to wait until regular check in time but to my surprise and happiness our room was already prepared and ready to use! Very clean and spacious, staff was very helpful and professional! I'm so pleased with my decision to booked our stay with Double Tree. I will recommend it to all my friends and love ones.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Pamela Ria
"Great place in the sites!"
We came to Boston to see our hometown baseball team play the Red Sox. The hotel was very conveniently located about a 5 minute walk from Boston Common and the Freedom Trail. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. We arrived pretty late (around 11:30 PM) and the staff called to ensure we were still coming. We received a complimentary upgrade to a suite upon arrival as all the regular king rooms were already taken by the time we got here. Would definitely recommend this hotel!
3 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"In town for graduation."
Convenient location on edge of Chinatown. Just a 50 yard walk to Orange Line T stop.
5 night family trip May 13, 2015
Matthew L
"Accommodating"
The front desk person accommodated us with a small refrigerator and early check-in when we needed to store medicine. That was very helpful and much appreciated. All staff was very helpful.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Lynne
"Loved it!"
Our trip was a gift for my boyfriend. We came from buffalo to see Bill Burr at the Wilbur theater. I was shocked at how nice our room was for the money spent. Everyone was beyond helpful and it was a gorgeous hotel! The Staff Gave Us Great Recommendations For Places To eat And things To see. Thank you for making our stay so memorable!
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Kristen
"Good stay"
My boyfriend and I stayed one night and were impressed with the size and comfort of the rooms. Very modern and clean. It's located on the cusp of Chinatown and the Theater district right by Tufts Medical Center. Not the prettiest neighborhood but pretty convenient.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
jennifer
"NIce Trip"
very nice
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Yuanxu
"Doubletree Downtown Boston"
We stayed in Boston for the Frozen Four in April. The location was ideal as within 100 yards of a subway station and within walking distance to other areas of interest.
4 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2015
Keith
"Location , location , location"
This hotel is located in the theater district which make it very convenient to all the major entertainment venues in Boston. While not the largest of rooms it was clean and comfortable. When I had trouble finding an electrical outlet a call to the desk brought help immediately ( safety socket ). The only downer was that there was no bellman at the parking lot entrance ( $49.00 ) and the front desk is located on the second level. Another plus is the Hotel is located across the street from the Medical Center making it the best spot to stay if you have a loved one or friend in that facility.
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
charles
"College tour"
we were visiting to do college tours. The hotel was perfectly located next to the train which was very easy to figure out and navigate. The hotel was clean, comfortable and not in a noisy area. The only downside was the water pressure for showers was terrible. As well, the shower head was very low for a family that is over 6 ft tall. Nobody came out refreshed! That being the only negative for the room. I wish the hotel would have done something about the "party" going on in the courtyard outside our room at 3:30am. Loud yelling, furniture moving all while we were trying to sleep as we had to be up early the next morning. Luckily it ended after about 1/2 hr. More about other rude guests then the hotel itself.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Parking VERY expensive"
Parking was very expensive. only valet really available
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"An excellent experience"
Warmly welcomed by the staff - went above and beyond to accommodate
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Okay hotel for the location"
The bathroom was kind of dingy.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
Joyce
Nice hotel, friendly staff, close to shopping, and dining places.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Great hotel. Clean and with very nice amenities. Helpful staff, but could use some additional help in the lounge area.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"酒店还好,就是停车费太贵"
位于China town旁边,附近中餐馆云集,一个街口的距离有洗衣房,非常方便。房间不算宽敞,但还算舒适。酒店前台服务人员比较热情,但待客泊车的Valet态度很一般,停车费也太贵了。
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Justin
"Double Tree Hotel"
This is our 3rd stay and everyone was great. I was even very suprised when one of the desk people remembered our name.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Krissi
"Great location, staff, rooms, etc"
I always choose this hotel when staying in Boston. My sister lives in the area but we like to spend one night downtown whenever we visit. Its in a good location, close to Boston Common and Newbury Street. The closest T stop is just steps away and is a few stops to Quincy Market, Faneuil Hall, etc. The staff are great. The hotel is very nice. The rooms and beds are comfortable and clean. I always recommend to anyone visiting Boston! See you again soon.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Brianne
"Not the best"
The good: They let me check in early The bad: The first room they gave me, carpenters were putting in new carpet and said I couldn't be there. they eventually let me by, but I was gonna be stranded there a few hours in my room as they worked. then, the toilet in the room didnt flush. I called and they sent someone up to take me to a new room. However, the guy didnt know where it was and took me to the 5th floor where more construction work was going on. Then he realizes it's on the 4th. Once settled into my room, everything else was ok. Although, you are located right across from a hospital, so sirens do occur during the night
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Seth
"convenience was well worth it"
Very comfortable and located across the street from Tufts medical center. Walked across street for appointments.The convenience was well worth it. Will be returning again soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
"Best stay ever!"
We enjoyed our stay. My son had an audition at Berklee. We loved that we could walk to and from the many attractions Boston has to offer. The Quincy Market, Boston Harbor and the college. The staff was great and the warm cookies were amazing and delicious! Definitely will stay again!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Dana
Spent the night at the hotel. Experience was great. Hotel staff friendly and helpful. I would go back.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
angela
"Great Stay in Boston"
Couldn't be happier with my stay at the Double Tree. The front desk staff was great & personable, and the warm cookies provided on arrival after walking on a freezing Boston night were a great touch. They upgraded our room to a higher floor as the hotel wasn't full. Also, the room was newly renovated and immaculate. Beds were very comfy too - so comfy that I called out of work the next day to stay and sleep in lol The bar had my favorite beer on tap as well - wished I could stay another night!
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Snow get away"
The staff was friendly, the cleaning Crüe was very attentive to our need, but that was a construction Crüe replacing the carpet , getting in the way
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Manuel
"15 nights: really excellent!"
Everything cozy, staff are great. Rooms great. Next to subway. Totally recommended.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Giuli
"Home away from home"
Staff: professional and friendly, SUPER helpful, helped me call a cab whenever I needed, even called to see if I was safe after I checked out early to beat the storm Lobby: dim lighting, but comfortable Hallway: in need of a facelift, but clean and not smelly Room: VERY clean and comfortable, spacious, carpets were not sticky (yes!) Bathroom: small and difficult to manuever around, shower in need of remodeling (door of shower did not close all the way and bottom had a crack so after a shower there was a large puddle of water) There is a Starbucks on the ground floor (THANK GOODNESS). Super close to many, MANY delicious places to eat. Cannot wait to stay there again!
Debbie
"Great location for college trips"
Loved the hotel. Everyone was very friendly and extremely helpful. Only complaint was the bed was not very comfortable. But loved our stay.
2 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
"good"
Very good Nice Excellent Convenient Ok Rather acceptable
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Tony
"Great Stay, as soon as the construction is over."
The hotel was in a bit of transition period, working on upgrading the rooms- the new rooms are nice. I stayed in one, and very lovely. Unfortunately, I stayed next to a room being renovated, so it was a bit noisy. Also, the room I was staying in overlooked the street, on the second floor in the "Hilton Honors" corridor. It was a little loud, as the hotel sits across the street (more or less) from a hospital, sirens throughout the night, but for the most part it wasn't terrible. The staff was incredibly courteous, everything was great. If you avoid a room close to the street, and get here when the construction is done then this is a grade a hotel. I would definitely stay here again (if the construction is done).
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"A Celebration"
Two brides and two bridesmaids celebrated together. They had a great time in Boston!
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Ashley
"quick stay"
Stayed for one night after a work convention meeting. Hotel clean and comfy. Bar area nice, restaurant delish and area perfect. Only regret is I didn't get valet name that worked on Friday Jan 30th. He was very nice and helpful.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Very nice hotel close to everything"
We enjoyed our weekend stay at the Doubletree Hilton Downtown Boston. It was a very nice hotel at a great price. The room was a nice size with comfortable beds and sitting area. The lobby has a Starbucks and it is right beside a T stop for added convenience. We would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Jackie
"Convenient downtown hotel"
Our arrival to the Doubletree was welcomed with smiles from the staff, warm cookies and bottles of water. The cleanliness of the hotel from the lobby to the room was as anyone would want/expect. The staff from the doorman, to the front desk clerks, to the staff at the wisteria restaurant were very helpful and knowledgeable. I will stay at the hotel on my next visit to boston!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Amazing service, super nice staff, don't have any complaints. Comfy room, very clean, very quiet. Would absolutely stay again and will definitely stay in more double trees in the future!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Hillary
"Boston hotel"
Helpful staff, centrally located hotel, clean, comfortable room.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Nice, clean and comfortable hotel with convenient location. Only downside was the expensive parking.
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Great Getaway!"
Stayed here for Garth Brooks concert and everything was great!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"charged me twice"
My room and valet got charged to my credit card twice, and they tried to blame it on my bank. Someone's window got broken and GPS stolen from their car.....
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"great"
My stay was very good and people where very cordial and polite
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Perfect location"
We loved the easy access to the subway.
4 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Destini
"beautiful downtown hotel"
Beautiful hotel in great location. Restaurant on the spot with great food,excellent service. I would defenetelly stay again
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
magdalena
"overall, a great night"
Great price and great location next to the theater district and extremely helpful and friendly staff. Only difficulty I have is dealing with $48.00 plus tips to take care of the car...other than that, it was a place I'll stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"convenient location"
room is comfortable and love the gym next door. could be better if there is complimentary drinking water in room.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Girlfriend getaway-great location within walking distance to lots of shopping and restaurants
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Smiles and Cookies"
Fantastic stay at this hotel. I was in Boston for the weekend for a Baby Shower. Got in late (11PM) and I was greeted with warm cookies at check-in! Every person I interacted with from the hotel always had a smile on their face and a great attitude. Breakfast service a little slow though nothing terrible. Rooms were very clean and quiet/comfortable. I slept like a baby all weekend!
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Kamiu
"Boston Hilton Chinatown"
I didn't feel the staff was as accommodating as my last stay. I needed a few things and wasn't helped with it. Not sure why a microwave is so hard to get. Wasn't given cookies Had to get things several times from my car and valet service and felt this was way to hard to do. Asked for a taxi for a specific time and was told to call 15 minutes before I needed it which I'm not sure why I had to go this twice Rooms were very nice but no tub just shower. Quiet and food on premises. Close by a lot of things to do and walking distance to Quincy market
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015