All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
2 South 4th Street, St. Louis, MO, 63102, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Drury Arch St Louis Great Stay"
Staff was great. Popcorn and drinks and Dinner nightly was much appreciated. Kids loved it.
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
Freddy
"Perfect wedding night/Honeymoon"
This was our honeymoon hotel including the wedding night. This is by far the best hotel stay I've ever had. Our view was the arch. We went to bed under the arch and woke up under the arch. It's amazing. Better than the Four Seasons as far as view and closeness to the arch. Alexis was our housekeeper and she was awesome! She needs to be tenured.
4 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Nick
"St Louis Arch"
The gateway arch and river cruise were in walking distance. Two blocks for evening entertainment. Friendly service, very accommodating
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
"Better than the Hilton"
We had a one night stay in St. Louis and wanted to be close to Busch Stadium and The Hill. We had never stayed at a Drury property and were not familiar with all their perks. The property is very nice and they have a FREE happy hour with food items that are more than appetizers plus breakfast. The staff is very nice as well. We usually go to St. Louis once a year and next time we will stay at a Drury.
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"Perfect Stay"
beautiful place
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Great hotel! Close to the Arch and Busch Stadium. We really enjoyed the breakfast and the evening drinks and appetizers (which could easily substitute for dinner).
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Tammie
"Good place to stay on downtown STL"
Fairly quiet with easy access to downtown.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
"Great downtown hotel"
My third time staying at this hotel on business. I keep coming back and the staff doesn't disappoint me. Rooms are clean and food is delicious. Will definitely be back again.
3 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
This hotel is a great place to stay! The staff is very friendly and the rooms are great. Parking is very reasonable for a downtown hotel and the happy hour drinks and food make it a great value. Right across the street from the arch, a block from the Cardinals Stadium can't ask for a better location. I have stayed here once before and will stay here every time I go to St Louis.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Justin
Awesome
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Gregory
"Joyce 2015 The Bridge girls"
One of our rooms air conditioning wasn't working , but they were moved to new room that was great :)
2 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2015
APRIL
"Date Night"
The Drury Inn in downtown St. Louis is always an excellent location to stay for a Cardinals game. Nice rooms and the amenities are all you could ask for. Always my first choice.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
"Conference stay"
Enjoyed it. Great location.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2015
"Nice hotel w/ one small catch"
Very nice hotel and hotel staff located in a great area. My only complaint is that my husband and I left the room to go purchase tickets for the Arch. We had loaded up our luggage prior to leaving but had not officially checked out at the desk. Due to time constraints, we were just going to see if we could get tickets that would accommodate our schedule. We were able to get tickets and headed back to the hotel to spend time in the room before we headed to the Arch. Upon arriving back at the hotel, housekeeping had entered our room, had the door propped open and was cleaning. I was very upset as we had not officially checked out. Upon letting the front desk know of the situation, the lady told us that most people don't check out so that's how they do things. Thankfully our items had been removed but I still find it to be very rude. My recommendation is to place your do not disturb sign on your door and hopefully this won't happen to you.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
SweetPea
"SUPERIOR QUALITY"
SUPERIOR!!! 1ST RATE WORTH EVERY PENNY! WE'LL NEVER STAY ANYWHERE ELSE....TY DRURY PLAZA!
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
Sean
"Not Worth the Price"
We stayed for one night. The staff was very friendly but not that knowledgeable of the area. It was a rough night as the A/C unit was very loud and kept cutting on and off every 30 minutes or so. I am not sure that it was functioning properly. The parking garage was the tiniest I have ever been in. In fact I would call it dangerous. I was not made aware of the fee until I went to check out and questioned my bill. I feel like I should have been made aware when I booked the room online. The lobby was beautiful but the rooms were relatively old and a bit run down. I couldn't figure out what was going on with the wallpaper as it overlapped and appeared to be coming apart in an entire section of the room. They offer a lot of "perks" like soda and popcorn and a free happy hour with a very limited selection of alcohol and subpar appetizers. I would rather see them put those funds into nicer rooms and better amenities. I wouldn't stay here again, especially for the price.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Jamica
"Top notch hotel"
Great staff and surprising hospitality
3 night trip with friends Sep 10, 2015
Hallie Moore
"Good location for a game or Arch visit."
The building is a little worn but otherwise OK. The desk service was excellent, the room was clean, the breakfast was good, not great, but it was free. It certainly is ideally located if you're in town for the Arch, or a game at either stadium.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2015
"Downtown at the Drury at the Arch"
Staff was very professional and courteous. Room was very nice and clean.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2015
Bryan
"Stay for a Night"
The hotel is conveniently located, they have a very nice lobby, comfortable rooms, nice happy hour, and delicious warm breakfast. The only small issues were the towels are rough, and I do not like the shampoo and soap in the wall containers. But it was a very nice hotel, and I continue to book the hotel every year.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Neil
"Excellent Hotel"
From check in to check out, thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Staff was friendly, service was great. Breakfast had everything and the evening drinks and snacks put this hotel over the top. Will come back here next time we come back to St. Louis!
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
"Race Night Stay"
Everything was great. I loved the kickbacks and free breakfast. Our view was amazing of the arch. I was however disappointed that this hotel's website told me there would be free parking and then I was charged $14. It was the actual Drury Plaza site that told me it would be free, not just some general Drury site.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
"Rams 1st game"
Overall was excellent, but the mattress on the sofa bed was poor.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
"A room without a view"
traveling with 2 children...Overall great hotel with easy parking. Easy walk to the St. Louis arch. Nice lobby area for complementary happy hour. My husband and I each received three drink tickets which is more than most hotels. Fun pool area but very crowded. So we hit it the next morning...Fabulous complimentary breakfast. The negatives would be VERY long waits for the elevator and when they asked if we wanted a view of the arch for an extra hundred dollars we of course said "no "... But was horrified to find that our room had not only no view but no windows! I think this can easily be rectified if you just request a room with a view ...any view.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Tessa
"First and last time"
Doesn't worth the money. In the St Louis area , for the same value , I have found way better structures.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
we had a great stay at the hotel would highly recommend the hotel
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
david
We loved this hotel! It was in a perfect location to be able to enjoy all of St Louis... Ballpark, Arch & Lacledes Landing. The staff was very nice & helpful. I liked that they had someone at the front door asking to see room keys after 10 pm... The perks were nice also from appetizers, great popcorn, drinks & free wifi! Great hotel in a great location!
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Terry
"Outstanding!"
Good experience! Service was friendly and location was great! Will stay there again.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Rod
"Speechless for price"
you can't regret it no matter what staying here all comforts are as close to a quick walk. Pharmacies, restaurants, Ball park stadium, Coffe shops, etc. great spot.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Esther
"great stay"
Great hotel very convenient to Busch Stadium. Service was outstanding and the 5:30 kickback (free food and drinks) was a nice bonus!
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Mitch
"Great Service and Location"
The hotel had great service, great amenities (food and drinks), nice location (walking distance to the Arch and to Cardinals game) and it was affordable. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it.
2 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
"Good hotel and stay with someslight inconveniences"
The stay was nice overall. We had a single night stay on a Saturday in June. I will start with the good. Easy access to many things downtown. Great locale for a Card's game, or to see the arch. Good food and drinks at the kickstart, and plenty of seating. Breakfast we did skip, but it also looked good as well. Older room, but nice none the less. Clean and satisfactory. The elevators were prompt, with little wait times. Now for the downfalls. Self parking, provided at a discounted price by the hotel, is a little inconvenient. The garage is about a 10 minute walk away. If you have your luggage with you as we did, it was a little more inconvenient. Getting in outside doors with your room key at night is a challenge. I hope they will get the main entrance key access fixed, as we had to fight with it for 5 minutes to get in the hotel at 2am. We would stay here again if we will be going somewhere close to this hotel's location.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Definite must"
Stayed here when we went to a baseball game. Perfect walking distance. Very large rooms with plenty of space to move around. Delicious breakfast. Compared to other hotels in the area this was a great value with the breakfast.
1 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
Robin
"Good overall hotel to be close to Bush Stadium"
Overall a good stay for a downtown hotel. For the price paid, I would have expected the room and the furnishings to have been a bit higher quality. The 2 room suite was nice to allow the kids to have their own space as well as us. The free breakfast was good but it was difficult finding a place to sit in the lobby area. The distance to Busch Stadium was an easy 5 minute walk. The parking was tight as there are only so many spots available (we found one of the last few). The wifi was very strong and got a great signal which was perfect for the kids for streaming movies. The hotel staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. Overall a good hotel if you're staying downtown, just a little pricey for what you get.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Sean
"perfect location"
great stay on our trip to see the St Louis Cards. Perfect location-very nice hotel, loved the afternoon kick back!
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Wendy
"Love the free meals!"
Love this Drury! Close to everything, very clean and love love love the free meals. For a large family like ours, it's perfect!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Thad
We booked a 2 night stay to celebrate our son's graduation from basic training. When we arrived to find our suite was an interior room with no windows to the outside, we felt very disappointed and closed in. The carpet and the sofa/chair in the room was extremely old. This also made getting comfortable difficult. This being said, after the first night and speaking with the desk staff the following morning, we were offered rooms with windows. This change was offered at no additional fee, which we appreciated. Not sure if we could have stayed another night in the original room.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
stephenie
"Birthday stay"
Ask for an exterior room! Interior rooms have floor to ceiling window that faces the elevators!!! Other than this it was an amazing stay will stay again!!!
2 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Autumn
"Good hotel, great location."
2 night stay on the way to Dallas. Perfect location to walk to Busch Stadium, Baseball Village and the Arch. Staff was friendly and very oriented to serving the guests. Would choose to stay here again without even looking at the alternatives.
2 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Debra
"I'll see you next time!"
I've never stayed at a Drury before, I had no idea they had free food (almost) all day! The breakfast was THE BEST! The eggs were the most delicious hotel eggs I've ever had (and I've had a lot)! The service was fantastic, except one day when the bathrooms weren't unlocked by the pool and I had to wait about 10 minutes. The first day, my shower was luke warm, which I was not too happy about. But overall, good stay! I would definitely stay again (Especially for the eggs!!). Also, I would recommend to my friends in the area!... or anyone that wants to stay 2.5 blocks away from Ballpark!
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"St Louis. Rams football"
Friendly staff . Clean room.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"Celebrate Life!"
Away for a girls weekend to celebrate life. Corey greeted me and he was full of information, suggestions and assistance. The hotel is very secure at night, close to all the activities or just a short cab ride away. The managers reception is great. Staff friendly. The room view spectacular. But the carpet and chairs in the room and common areas need to be cleaned. Regardless, we couldn't have chosen better!
2 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
Everything was nice and relaxing
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Anthony
Would definitely go back.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
The hotel was beautiful. The breakfast was delicious. My boyfriend and I travelled from Arkansas and were immediately greeted with friendly faces, Sherron especially, was so helpful and friendly! We will definitely return!
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Room was nice, but had a small window. Very close to popular attractions, like the Arch. Free drinks and snacks around dinner time and free breakfast which saved money. Nice staff
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality of this hotel as we had not expected such comfort and amenities for the price. Especially nice was the generous happy hour and light dinner.
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Eugenia
"St Louis"
Stayed here while on a road trip. Its a nice place with a huge breakfast selection. They did not have valet parking and the garage is 1/2 a block away. Would stay again
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Arlene
"Great Place"
Loved everything about our stay until we got the bill. We weren't told when we were charged that there was a 16.00 fee for parking. Other than that I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Valerie
"Good value but some problems"
The Drury Plaza is a very good value -- the price includes parking, breakfast, and a substantial Happy Hour buffet. I only rated it three stars because there was a small leak by the toilet, a noisy refrigerator, and very poor housekeeping service on Sunday.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2015