All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
  • Value for money
    Delicious food
Had a wonderful time! I would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Had a couple problems , first room on top floor had a slight leak and when picked up car , there was a problem with the billing. Both problems was taken care of with ease , the people was great
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Not Provided
"Really nice with few unpleasant surprises."
This is a really nice hotel and my wife and I enjoyed our stay very much. The lobby is neat looking, and the breakfast isn't bad for general hotel breakfast. The location is really nice because there are a ton of things within walking distance, such as the Arch, courthouse, and Busch Stadium, and also a lot of local eateries in the vicinity. Our room was very clean and spacious, and the bed may have been one of the best hotel beds I've ever slept on, although my wife didn't like the pillows (they were too soft for her.) A little heads up, there is a $16.00 a night parking fee, and a $8.68 per night room tax and a $7.25 a night occupancy tax.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Todd
"Great choice"
Excellent service. Located right next to The Arch. Opened pool early for our kids to swim. Garage parking under building. Free breakfast was below average but everything else great.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2015
Allison
Great hotel if you're going to the arch, ballpark village or Busch stadium.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"Holiday at the Durey"
We were in St. Louis to visit family for the Thanksgiving Holiday. This hotel was recommended to us by our neighbors. They had stayed there last summer. We were very happy with the accommodations. The staff was friendly, everything was well maintained and clean, the breakfast was very good. We got a nice surprise when the Thanksgiving parade happened about two blocks away from the hotel. We had a nice breakfast and then walked to the parade. Wonderful way to start Thanksgiving.
4 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
Very impressed!!! Great service and location!
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2015
Scot
"A bit disappointed"
The only big negative I experienced was right when we got to the room. I washed my hands and one of the towels hanging up had make-up all over it.... It clearly had not been washed and had just seemingly been hung back up after the last guest. Unfortunately, this made me question the cleanliness of the rest of the room. Susan
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
"Great Experience Had BY All!!"
Great place to stay. Large hotel with many accommodations. Staff was friendly and quickly handled check in. All was Great.
1 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2015
Russell A
"Best place to stay in ST. Louis"
We were in town for the Dead & Co. concert. We had the and awesome room. And it was just a 20min. walk to were the concert was. I will most defiantly get a room at this hotel again. Oh yeah the breakfast was so good. And oh yeah don't for get the free drinks and food the night before.
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2015
Not Provided
"YOUNG FAMILY AT THE BLUES HOCKEY GAME"
WE HAD A GREAT STAY, EVERYBODY THAT WORKED THER WERE VERY NICE & VERY HELPFUL. WE WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
"Just okay"
My room while it was nice it was a little dark. Wish it was a little lighter. Additionally, when I came down for breakfast the cook could not handle the crowd from the conference and was doing a poor job on keeping things stocked. They should have hired more people. Additionally, there was only sausage which appeared to be boiled. Wish they had other meat alternative like bacon.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
"St louie"
Pleasant with great happy hour and breakfast
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Ulysses
We had a very enjoyable time. The arch was directly behind our hotel. The hotel had some sort of large group staying at the same time we were and the lobby was packed with people the whole time. They did offer a great breakfast and evening happy hour with a variety of food. That was wonderful. Just a little overwhelming with all the people in the lobby all the time. We also had a couple of dogs staying in the room next to us that barked a lot! You could hear them through our bedroom wall and out in the hall. They didn't bark too much during the night, but the early morning and day time were another story. Other than that we had a good time.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Everything was great. Even got upgraded to a suite. The happy hour could use more selection as I don't drink hard liquor, but everything else was awesome!
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
"Great hotel!"
It was a great hotel! The employees there were so friendly! Everyone I spoke to or even walked past was friendly and helpful! I would definetly stay there again!
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Lynn
"Beautiful Hotel"
My stay was great. I forgot many downtown hotels have extra parking fee. I think the daily fee was too expensive since I was a guest I paid $16 for parking. They should bring the fee down for parking to less than $10.00 for guest.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
Location was great, hotel was nice, beds were the most uncomfortable hotel bed I'd ever slept in. Barely slept during the night.
Rachel
Free breakfast, dinner, and 3 drinks per person was an AWESOME deal.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
"Top notch hotel!"
Went up with my girl for the weekend and was amazed at the accommodations that the hotel made. The reception was great and the breakfast was top notch. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again when we come back!
Grant
"FANTASTIC STAY"
Was in town for the 49ers game and had the best time ever very nice clean hotel and the service was amazing but the 5:30 kickback and breakfast takes the cake was lovely KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Not Provided
Went to see the Arch they put us in a room we could see the Arch 24/7 staff was great no complaints great food would go again
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
Arthur
"Amazing service and location"
The room was nice. The hotel was a block away from the Cardinals Stadium. The hotel provided 3 complimentary alcoholic drinks and appitizers for the evening. Would definitely stay again.
Cody
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. I have traveled to St. Louis several times, being a Rams fan and this was my first stay at this hotel, but will be staying there in the future. Great location, employees helpful and polite and room was nice and very clean.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
"Not bad for the price since location was ideal"
Location was perfect! Breakfast and evening snacks/drinks were awesome! Room was small and view of arch was okay.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2015
"Just what I wanted, did not disclose parking fees"
Close to the stadium which is what I wanted. Free drinks and appetizers for happy hour were awesome. Also nice and safe, key card needed for elevator access to rooms. Only complaint would be that expedia did not disclose (or at least not notably) that there parking would cost $14 per car and was a block away in a garage. I feel this should have been obviously noted on the description. It felt like a hidden cost at check in. Overall very happy with my stay and the accommodations of the hotel. Would definitely recommend and stay again.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"Great place to stay in St. Louis!"
Had a wonderful time. Hotel was very nice and friendly. The breakfast and kick back from 530-7 were both great!
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"Meh. Could have been better for the price."
We enjoyed our stay at the hotel. Our only complaint was that the "Deluxe" room that we stayed in wasn't so deluxe. The standard room that we stayed in at the Days Inn in Collinsville for half the price was bigger, had a full size couch, and actually had a view out the window instead of a view of the hallway.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2015
Morgan
Loved it. Stayed here 2 years running.
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Randall
breakfest was the best. I would have gave 5 across the board but both hot tubs was broken
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Brad
"Strange room"
This is the only hotel I have ever stayed in that pic did not have a window to the outside. There was a big windiowbut it looked out to the elevators in the hall.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
"Disappointing stay"
My wife and I have stayed in other Drury hotels in St. Louis and been very happy with the service and room. Not so much this time. We arrived on a Saturday afternoon and when I tried to pay for the room with my wife's credit card, the desk clerk said she had to be there in person. I went back out to the car and had her walk into the hotel to be allowed to pay for the room. Then later in the evening, when we were bringing our luggage in to go to the room, I asked a different desk clerk about options for parking our car. She took my ticket and said it was $16. I had noticed that the gentleman in the line next to me had been quoted $14. When I asked about it, she said that that parking was across the street and inconvenient. I asked why she didn't mention it as an option like I had asked. She did not reply, finished adding the parking to my room and handed it back to me. We had an interior room with a floor to ceiling window that opened into a brightly lit hallway. The curtains could not be made to close completely so my wife did not sleep well. Finally, we got up to get a hot breakfast at 6:30 a.m. to get on the road for home. When we got to the dining area, the person in charge said that because of the marathon in St. Louis that morning they were taking care of the runners first and that hot breakfasts would not begin until 7:00 a.m. We gave up, checked out and ate at McDonald's. Next time, we will find a Drury in the suburbs.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Top Notch"
I highly recommend this family friendly hotel. Great breakfast! Staff was too notch! I would not stay anywhere else!
3 night trip Oct 13, 2015
Andy
I paid for a suite hoping it to be great. It was small dirty furniture was sooooooo old and torn up and there were no windows I felt so uncomfortable.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
"Drury Arch St Louis Great Stay"
Staff was great. Popcorn and drinks and Dinner nightly was much appreciated. Kids loved it.
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
Freddy
"Perfect wedding night/Honeymoon"
This was our honeymoon hotel including the wedding night. This is by far the best hotel stay I've ever had. Our view was the arch. We went to bed under the arch and woke up under the arch. It's amazing. Better than the Four Seasons as far as view and closeness to the arch. Alexis was our housekeeper and she was awesome! She needs to be tenured.
4 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Nick
"St Louis Arch"
The gateway arch and river cruise were in walking distance. Two blocks for evening entertainment. Friendly service, very accommodating
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
"Better than the Hilton"
We had a one night stay in St. Louis and wanted to be close to Busch Stadium and The Hill. We had never stayed at a Drury property and were not familiar with all their perks. The property is very nice and they have a FREE happy hour with food items that are more than appetizers plus breakfast. The staff is very nice as well. We usually go to St. Louis once a year and next time we will stay at a Drury.
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"Perfect Stay"
beautiful place
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Great hotel! Close to the Arch and Busch Stadium. We really enjoyed the breakfast and the evening drinks and appetizers (which could easily substitute for dinner).
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Tammie
"Good place to stay on downtown STL"
Fairly quiet with easy access to downtown.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
"Great downtown hotel"
My third time staying at this hotel on business. I keep coming back and the staff doesn't disappoint me. Rooms are clean and food is delicious. Will definitely be back again.
3 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
This hotel is a great place to stay! The staff is very friendly and the rooms are great. Parking is very reasonable for a downtown hotel and the happy hour drinks and food make it a great value. Right across the street from the arch, a block from the Cardinals Stadium can't ask for a better location. I have stayed here once before and will stay here every time I go to St Louis.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Justin
Awesome
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Gregory
"Joyce 2015 The Bridge girls"
One of our rooms air conditioning wasn't working , but they were moved to new room that was great :)
2 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2015
APRIL
"Date Night"
The Drury Inn in downtown St. Louis is always an excellent location to stay for a Cardinals game. Nice rooms and the amenities are all you could ask for. Always my first choice.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
"Conference stay"
Enjoyed it. Great location.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2015
"Nice hotel w/ one small catch"
Very nice hotel and hotel staff located in a great area. My only complaint is that my husband and I left the room to go purchase tickets for the Arch. We had loaded up our luggage prior to leaving but had not officially checked out at the desk. Due to time constraints, we were just going to see if we could get tickets that would accommodate our schedule. We were able to get tickets and headed back to the hotel to spend time in the room before we headed to the Arch. Upon arriving back at the hotel, housekeeping had entered our room, had the door propped open and was cleaning. I was very upset as we had not officially checked out. Upon letting the front desk know of the situation, the lady told us that most people don't check out so that's how they do things. Thankfully our items had been removed but I still find it to be very rude. My recommendation is to place your do not disturb sign on your door and hopefully this won't happen to you.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
SweetPea
"SUPERIOR QUALITY"
SUPERIOR!!! 1ST RATE WORTH EVERY PENNY! WE'LL NEVER STAY ANYWHERE ELSE....TY DRURY PLAZA!
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
Sean
"Not Worth the Price"
We stayed for one night. The staff was very friendly but not that knowledgeable of the area. It was a rough night as the A/C unit was very loud and kept cutting on and off every 30 minutes or so. I am not sure that it was functioning properly. The parking garage was the tiniest I have ever been in. In fact I would call it dangerous. I was not made aware of the fee until I went to check out and questioned my bill. I feel like I should have been made aware when I booked the room online. The lobby was beautiful but the rooms were relatively old and a bit run down. I couldn't figure out what was going on with the wallpaper as it overlapped and appeared to be coming apart in an entire section of the room. They offer a lot of "perks" like soda and popcorn and a free happy hour with a very limited selection of alcohol and subpar appetizers. I would rather see them put those funds into nicer rooms and better amenities. I wouldn't stay here again, especially for the price.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015