All hotels in Englewood, Colorado, United States of America
9445 E Dry Creek Road, Englewood, CO, 80112, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Wonderful hotel and services.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Recommend highly"
Very pleasant staff. Can't really complain about the area because it is right off a major highway, but you don't hear the highway noise. Only comment was the quality of food for the free meals, but then again, it was free.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Drury, Denver"
Excellent! the breakfast could be spruced up a bit
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Sammy
"Nice hotel."
Very nice and we enjoyed the meals they served.
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"very satisfied"
went very well. would stay there again
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Eldon
"Pleasantly surprised"
The hotel is close to the light rail and I-25, very easy to get into and out of the parking lot. Staff was super friendly and courteous. Room decor is a tad dated, but so clean it didn't matter. They serve hot food and drinks (including cocktails) for free every evening, soda and popcorn afterward, and a full hot breakfast too. Very nice!
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
April
"Great stay."
Very nice hotel clean and comfortable. Good selection of items for breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Super friendly staff and clean rooms. If I ever travel back to Denver will definitely come back to Drury Inn Suites
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
"Rudest Night Clerk I have ever met."
The rudest night clerk I have EVER had to deal with. She harassed my son and I then waited around in the morning so the she could chase us out the door as well. I will NEVER stay at this hotel or another Drury Inn.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Excellent The staff , the housekeepers , very friendly, awesome food , rooms were relaxing and comfortable . No complaints. .
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Will be back!"
First time staying with Drury. Was very happy with the room comfort, free wifi a big plus now a days. Breakfast was ok and didn't try the evening cocktails. Lots of restaurant choices nearby and in a good easy to find location right off I-25. Will stay there again without a second thought. Only thought the bathroom was a little small but not enough to really bother me.
3 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Ron
We really enjoyed the friendliness of the staff they were very generous and kind & very helpfull
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Arlene
"Great Family hotel"
Great place friendly staff, room was clean, love the free popcorn and soda.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Kevin M
Great hotel. Friendly staff. Clean comfy room. Pool was a bit chilly for me, but my kids swam for hours and loved the partition between the indoor and outdoor section. Hot tub was nice. Breakfast was great.. Biscuits and gravy, sausage, egg, and biscuits as well as oatmeal, cereal, fruit, hash browns, yogurt, donuts...great selection. Will stay again next trip through Denver.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great place to stay. Close to everything. A+++"
Service was exceptional. The staff were more than accommodating. There were a lot of people there for evening kick backs, you couldn't find a place to sit, but otherwise fine. Would have liked full size fridge.
6 night family trip May 31, 2015
Renda
"Great service"
We heard a high-pitched sound in our room. When we called the desk, the fellow--Justin?--who came up to look, immediately spotted the problem and fixed it by replacing our in-room fridge. Thank you!
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"All right"
Good structure. I had a pleasant stay.
5 night business trip May 31, 2015
Diego
"Great value"
Excellent service, friendly staff. Drinks and hors deurves were great and a good breakfast too. Will stay again.
2 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Concert nite"
Location to I-25 and light rail was a plus. Breakfast and the dinner was good. Rooms were clean.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Absolutely great stay. No complaints. Staff was all great, breakfast was good, room was nice. After staying in 5 hotels on a long trip, this hotel was the best one hands down at a very reasonable price! Cant wait to stay again at a Drury Inn, I just hope they are all this good.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Overnight stay"
Staff very friendly and helpful. Good food
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Denise
Great service.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"very good"
very enjoyable
2 night business trip May 8, 2015
Alan
Slightly older hotel. Very friendly staff. Comfortable rooms.
2 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great Hotel Stay, will book again soon"
Great Service, Wonderful Staff, and Free breakfast!!
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Quick weekend trip."
Really enjoyed our stay. Had a yapping dog across the hall. Front desk took care of it.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Very nice very quiet all time was shocked with a baby in next room didn't hear
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
steve
"lacross getaway"
outstanding service by ALL of the staff. They really own the plave
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
michael
"Enjoyed my stay."
My family and I enjoyed our at Drury Inn & Suites. We rented 2 rooms on hotels.com. Got a decent price on both rooms. We were tired after the Rockies Home OPENER!...YAY they won! When we got to the hotel, staff was super helpful! Checked us in, helped us order a pizza from the neighborhood! It was delicious. The pool was open till ten pm, that was soo nice to relax in hot tub after a fun day! The hot tub needed a good scrub...but it was ok. Room was clean, beds were clean, white, fluffy, and fresh. Overall was a nice stay. Hotel just needs to be updated...I would stay again!
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
roger
"Spring Break"
Two grandmas and two 14yr. old girls. We had a 2 queen suite. The girls loved having their own space and the fold out couch was ok. Drury Inn offers a good breakfast and a dinner with 3 mixed drinks. (dinners were pasta dishes, salad, bake potatoes, hot dogs, chilli and cheese nachos). They also offer popcorn and pop till 10p.m. Loved the indoor outdoor pool with hot tub. Families will love this hotel while on vacation.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Only $10 pet fee"
We always enjoy staying at Drurys! The happy hour and amazing breakfast are wonderful and the rooms are always clean! The beds are comfy as well!
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Ok stay overall"
Stayed here for a family getaway. The staff is very courteous & that was appreciated. We ate the kick-back meal once. Baked potatoes were good. Breakfast was the same everyday but that is typical of continental breakfasts at these places. Overall it was a good stay. Hotel just looks a little out-dated, but it is comfortable and affordable.
3 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
very convince to where you to go we would stay again thank you for everything
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Killer pool"
Nice hotel 3 free drink ( adult ) every evening free soda and popcorn comfortable rooms I will return......
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
ok
We enjoyed our stay and plan to stay here on future visits.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
The cleanliness was great. Staff were very polite, friendly & welcoming. It was a nice surprise to have drinks-food for dinner. The breakfast was good. I think 8 am is a bit late for the pool to open for those early risers who work out & want to take a soak before all the kids get up. The hide-a-bed wasn't the most comfortable but I don't know any that are. I do not understand why more TV channels weren't in HD. Seems like the thing to have.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Anita
We really enjoyed our stay. Breakfasts are really good. Thanks
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Large rooms friendly staff"
Very nice staff and spacious suites suitable for a good size family like mine. Location is right next to the Freeway, but didn't notice too much.
4 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
"Great experience"
Great staff!!! I was very impressed with the front desk. They were knowledgeable and friendly.
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
We love Drury Inn
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Cheryl
"Large family"
Family trip. Great amenities. Comfortable rooms and super location.
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Tia
"I Love This Place!"
Check in was fast any easy. The room was lit up and had the TV on and muted. It felt very welcoming. Free WiFi in the room made getting my work done easily. The evening relax time in the lobby is nice with the adult beverages and buffet. Breakfast buffet is hot and fresh with good variety. This hotel is close to a mall and restaurants. Very easy access to I-25. I highly recommend this hotel. If the rest of the chain is run as well, I would gladly stay at any of them.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Very pleasant hotel"
Great hotel. We took out family of four to stay for the night and really enjoyed it. The staff are all super nice, exceptionally so, and thy make sure they they stop and see how you are doing. The pool is nice and has an indoor/outdoor partition you can swim under. There is no restaurant in the hotel, but they do serve a FREE quick meal in the lobby and serve FREE alcohol (limit 3 small drinks of all kinds). Be aware, they do not sell drinks, the restaurant next door does not have cocktails, and the gas station nearby only has 3.2 beer so if you want to have a glass of wine, bring your own. Otherwise, enjoy your stay because they go out of their way to make you welcome :)
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Personal"
Very nice day clean rooms would recommend it.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Craig
"Unexpected greatness!!!"
In the last week I have stayed at two different Drury's and they have the friendless staff I have met in a hotel. Breakfast, dinner, and three adult drinks were provided each day, plus popcorn and soft drinks until 10 PM. This does not include pool, hot tub, workout room, and a laundry if needed. Great price and great rooms.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Jay
The hotel was clean, the room i stayd was at the 6th floor, with living room. Very isolated from the main hallway, super quiet!
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Gianluca
Very nice hotel for the price along with a breakfast tht was awesome
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"great home away from home"
thought the staff was great ... hotel was convenient and easy to get to .... and the food was good (not just becaue it was free)! I'll stay again!
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Would definitely stay here again!"
We enjoyed our stay. The Front Desk Staff were awesome and very helpful. The location was perfect for us while we visited friends in Denver.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Brenda
"Good service, gruby room"
The staff was great, but the room was wasn't that great. Dirty carpet, stains on couch. Glad it was just an overnight stay.
1 night family trip Jan 13, 2015