All hotels in Englewood, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9445 E Dry Creek Road, Englewood, CO, 80112, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Drury Inn Denver Tech Center"
We stayed here for the first time for one night during a baseball tournament for my son. We were very pleased. Our room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The customer service was excellent! Front desk and dining area staff were very polite and ready to help when requested, despite the fact that they were very busy. We loved the "snacks" at 530, which turned out to be chicken strips, baked potatoes, salad, macaroni and cheese and three free alcoholic drinks for the adults! We didn't have to even go to dinner since we were so full after this. The breakfast in the morning was also very good. The pool was clean and not too cold, which we absolutely hate it when the pool is too cold to swim. All in all a great place to stay for families or business travelers alike. We only live 90 miles away, but are actually thinking of returning for no real reason, other than to get away and stay in the hotel.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
C. Presley
"Service excellent"
The full breakfast and happy hour with wine / real food choices served in silver warming dishes really make the traveler welcome. We travel widely and it was refreshing to observe how genuine kindness and wanting their guests to felt at home can set a property apart.
8 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Great Service"
Overall great experience. They allow dogs and had dog treats on arrival. Evening hot food and drinks provided complimentary. Breakfast selection was great. This was my first stay at the chain and I will go back!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
tonya
"Last minute reservation."
Our stay was very satisfactory. Polite staff, clean room and accommodated a late checkout.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
The hotel was great for the price! They offer free dinner and breakfast. Wasn't the best food but it was free. The hotel was nice and the pool and gym were nice also. The staff were very friendly.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Good breakfast free drinks liquor store nearby
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"I like to stay at a Drury Inn"
We arrived without enough time to enjoy the evening cocktail hour. The check-in was fast, the room was at the end of a hall with a small window but was clean and quiet. The breakfast wasn't as good as it was on our previous stay at this hotel, but it was still better than any other place except perhaps an Embassy Suite hotel, but the difference in the cost of an Embassy Suite versus the Drury is greater than the difference in the breakfast selection. I will continue to stay at Drury Inn hotels.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Fantastic stay...will stay again"
Everything was clean (room, halls, other parts of the hotel), bed was comfortable and the service was excellent. The indoor/outdoor pool was fun especially in the summer and the evening food and breakfast were very nice with great choices. We will stay here again.
"ROCKIES GAMES GETAWAY"
I RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ALL TRAVELERS WHO NEED A QUICK ACCESS TO THE INTERSTATE AND THE LOCAL SHOPPING MALL.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Hotel was nice with excellent customer service. We went to the 16th street mall and road the train in, that took about 30 mins. Our bed was a bit saggy but that was my only complaint.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Candice
"Excellent hotel, very good service"
It is a very comfortable hotel which free breakfast, drinks and dinner. Extremly friendly personal. Nice rooms. For us the best choice to stay in Denver. Save us money.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
AH
"Not too shabby!"
Overall pretty pleased. Basic, smallish room, but clean and quiet, which are my two highest priorities, and the staff was very nice.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Disappointed. Old & run down."
Let me first start by saying this is not a place I would typically choose, however my coworker recommended it due to the happy hour and breakfast. I didn't attend either of those, but I can't think it would have been enough to raise my rating on this hotel. Drury is dark, old, and frankly a bit depressing. My room smelled musty and furniture was very outdated. The towels were old, thin, and scratchy. The most frustrating part is that there was not a single parking spot. My bed was comfortable, but that was it. I can find a comfortable at many hotels, so that is definitely not a deciding factor for me. I am genuinely shocked to see this hotel rated so high by other travelers. I don't see the hype.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Kristi
This hotel was very disappointing after being at the embassy suites prior this hotel was sub par. Won't be staying there any time soon.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"overall comments"
For an older, bigger hotel it seemed organized and clean. The breakfast was good and area kept fairly clean while people came and went from the area. My little Granddaughter enjoyed the fresh popcorn in the lobby in the evening. Our room keys failed a couple times and had to get them replaced. And the bed I slept on was double size and was ok but seemed a little old and no support.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
jamie
Great amenities, happy hour was better than expected, and the rooms are well designed. The location is convenient for Park Meadows and the Tech Center.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Everything was great except that the mattresses were worn out and much too soft
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Jane
"overnighter to destination"
Stayed here years ago. Rooms are nice and clean and breakfast was good. Enjoyed the front desk personnel, Feven - very friendly and funny. It was a nice ending to a horrible dinner and service at Brothers Bar & Grill. May have been an off night and management did take 50% off our tab.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Great place and very fair rates"
This hotel was very nice, very clean and very friendly, they where very interested about how your stay was. This hotel is right next to the I25 interstate and the light rail but you never heard any of the traffic. The complimentary breakfast and dinner plus drinks was a very nice addition to our stay.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Toni Reinke
"Excellent Happy Hour food, drinks, & Hot breakfast"
Best hotel stay in years! The bathroom is where I begin judgement and it exceeded my highest expectations. Hotel staff are friendly and helpful. There are many restaurants, shopping, and the Light Rail is just a short walk.
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2014
Very clean hotel and super freindly staff. Next to Ikea so that was great also.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Braden
"Great location and a great value for families."
My hubby and I stayed one night at the Drury Inn. It was a saturday night and was full of kids. Was fine, but noticed that there was no limit to food. I noticed a lot of waste from people just taking free food. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and beds super comfy. Just wish there was some limit to the food buffet, as it was very was wasteful. We will stay there again.
Lynn
Love the Happy Hour in the evening and the breakfast.
2 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
Stayed one night and did not have any problems. Great friendly service everyone was helpful. The rooms were clean. It was located close to stores but a little hard to get into. The breakfast was good but the dining room was small and crowded. Had nice equipment in the work out room but was small for the size of the motel. Nice stay
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Terri
"generally comfortable"
the AC in our room was dead, but other than that everything was comfortable.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
Nathan
"A very pleasant surprise"
The staff and the hotel exceeded my expectations in terms of accommodating us, the amenities and cleanliness. The evening happy hour and breakfast buffet were enjoyed by all. My grand children liked the indoor/outdoor pool. My wife, daughter and grand children all enjoyed our stay, t turned out to be more than just an over night stop. In the future as we travel though Denver, we will plan on stopping at the Drury Inn. Thank you Drury Inn and staff
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Clayton
It was fine, staff very friendly, small eating area, clean rooms.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Deana
You can make a dinner out of the Happy hour buffet.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Candace
No complaints what so ever. Anything that makes me type a review is great.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
francesca L.
I was visiting family in Parker and this hotel was close enough to not be a burden. There are plenty of places to eat within a short drive or the take the train which is across the street. The oversized suite was nice and clean but felt ever so slightly dated. There is food and drinks offered in the evening for free which is nice for staying in. No noises crept in even though there was a big window facing the highway. I would stay again.
8 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Very nice hotel, rooms are very small, but tidy and comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
It was great I love the 5:30 Kick Back!!!!!!<3 I love this chain. We stay at Drury Inns whenever we can!
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Wonderful and helpful staff"
Room air conditioner was loud. Staff was absolutely wonderful. Grandkids loved pool.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Grandma
"Nice and clean"
The room was nice, clean, and comfortable. Breakfast was rather crowded, although it was good.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"never disappointed"
They are always adding to the amenities. The food both morning and evening are well worth the difference in cost from other hotels. The staff is very helpful and very nice.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Paul Gates
we injoyed everything there the people were very nice, I noticed the people at the front desk took the time to learn the names of the people staying there. Everyone went out of their way to make sure you had everything you needed.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
"Fiddlers Green Concert"
It was very close to the event that which we were attending.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Reasonable for the price"
I thought the breakfast was outstanding and the cocktails were a nice touch at 5pm. The bedding was so luxurious I slept so well!
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Suz
"Located right off I-25 very convenient"
Loved it will stay there again next time I come back
5 night trip Sep 9, 2013
Paula
Staff is great
1 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"Good Stay"
Clean rooms, nice location (good place to eat within walking distance). Staff was friendly and helpful. It was our first time staying, and the free breakfast was better than most, and the happy hour is a nice value. This is a good location if you want to be outside of Denver.
3 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
"My get away"
Had great time. The food was good, had great time with the other guest at breakfast and dinner.
3 night romance trip Aug 29, 2013
"Clean but...."
Very clean hotel in convenient location. Unfortunately very outdated - unlike the pictures marketed. Air conditioner units were so loud it was difficult to sleep.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Absolutely Would Recommend"
The staff was extremely nice! They were very helpful and knowledgeable of the area, were great with our kids and we felt like we knew them in the two nights we stayed. The 5:00 kickback was good and had kid friendly food. The hotel was very clean which is a must for me!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"what a deal!"
the value that you receive for the price that you pay for this hotel is amazing. For a family of 4 such as mine, you simply can't beat this deal.during the evening they actually served a hot meal that was included in the room charge and also had a free hot breakfast. That saved us will over 65 to 70 dollars that we would have spent at other restaurants, offsetting the cost of the hotel so much that we could not even if stayed in a much lesser quality hotel for that price! and it gets better. They also have free fountain soda, hot popcorn, and up to three drinks per day for adults! Yes this is all included in your price! Just doesn't get any better than that for a family traveling on a budget! Oh and the pool, the room, and the service we're also well above average. A can't miss hotel especially for a family.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2013
"Great stay , excellent staff , reasonable price"
The quality of the service was great. I had a situation where my car could not start , one of the staff quickly gave me a jumper cable on my battery. The problem got solved right the way. manager was always on the floor to help.
3 night business trip Aug 4, 2013
luke
"second best only to home"
I would have rated much higher than 3 stars. My only dilemma was why there was no fan in the bathroom. There was a small ceiling vent but no fan.
4 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
"BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!"
This hotel is always treated us FANTASTIC!! No matter what day of the week or time of year. When we travel to Denver, CO we ALWAYS stay here!!
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2013
Sandy
"close to all sites"
Wonderful service. Both the evening snack time and breakfast were great. Will stay again
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Great location and breakfast! Free drinks too!"
The location was near shopping and right off the interstate. It can be a long commute into downtown during rush hour. That would be my only complaint. Room furnishings are average but very clean. The continental breakfast is great and they offer three free drinks per guest in the evenings.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2013