All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
820 Poydras Street, New Orleans, LA, 70112, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"NO trip"
This was ONE night stay before we sailed to Mexico! Really Enjoyed the stay.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
JENI
"Nice hotel, a walk from Vieux Carre."
Fairly good free breakfast, free cocktails (3) in the evening, plus light supper...hot dogs, etc. Lots of tour bus customers. Room clean, very up-to-date, quiet, comfortable. In room mini fridge, flat screens, coffee maker..single serve type.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Happy Hour!!"
My sister & I went for the weekend & were extremely happy w our stay. Great location, felt safe. Staff was very helpful w setting up tours. The happy hour (530-7p) w 3 free adult beverages and a meal saved us not only money but time as well. Nice lil 7 minute walk to Bourbon Street. Street car stops right infront of hotel. The rooftop pool was great. Only wish they had an optional shuttle service to & from the airport... otherwise no complaints. Would love to stay there again. They even held our bags for us when we checked out the nxt day so we could go on tours w out all our bags. ..free popcorn & pop..... great place!
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Sarina
"Lovely rooms, nice location, barebones amenities"
Easy to walk to streetcars, to the Quarter, to the river. Rooms are incredibly large and comfortable. The breakfast & evening snack are simple, repetitive, and while I have no doubt you could survive on them YOU'RE IN New Orleans! How about a nod at the terrific food all around? Some chicory coffee maybe? Also no on site shop for things you forgot, as minimal a gym as you could find. But the rooms & condition of the hotel are so great these are really minor complaints
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Located close to Superdome & Smoothie King Arena"
My wife and I love the convenient location when in town for games & concerts at either the New Orleans Superdome or adjacent Smoothie King Arena -- walking distance about 5-6 blocks. The traditional free daily buffet breakfast & evening snacks come in handy when the schedule or budget is tight. With friendly staff and quiet, comfortable rooms, our recent 3-night visit was worry-free. We will definitely choose the Drury Inn again in the future.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Skip
"Wonderful Inn"
We went there this Memorial day weekend. It was really awesome. This is certainly not an Inn but a 5 star hotel
2 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Manish
"weekend in the Big Easy"
the stay at this hotel was great my only regret was that the shower was slow to drain water
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Bradley
"Very clean hotel.....excellent staff"
Hi sitting in New Orleans waiting for our plane. Got wiped out by a Hurricane on Bourbon street
Other trip May 23, 2015
Don
"Great hotel with many amenities!"
This hotel was in a good location to many sights around New Orleans. They offered a free breakfast and a light dinner with three cocktails on the house everyday! The staff went out of their way to take care of us and make sure we were comfortable. The only downside is the expensive parking but that is more the location than anything.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
Great service and a good location a short walk to Bourbon Street. Parking was so convenient. Not a long wait for your car like at other hotels in the area. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Juliet
"New Orleans"
Very convenient for St Charles Trolley to get to Canal Street. From there you can access other Trolleys to get you where you need to go. Parking rate is high! Don't rent a car!
5 night family trip May 13, 2015
Rebecca
I had three rooms for family during my daughter's college graduation. This is my second stay. Everything was great. The pool and hot tub were nice. Our suite for five people nicely. Having a fridge and microwave really helped. Kevin and Gregg in the breakfast and kick back reception were amazing. The front desk staff were professional and helpful. What a great surprise. I would ask for hotel to get in room safes. I will stay here again. I have stayed at 8 other hotels in New Orleans. This one is in top three. It is one block away from st Charles street car line and a ten min easy walk to bourbon street or harrahs casino.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
Tracey
"Excellent service and a great location"
My stay was excellent. I was so impressed by the staff at this location and the level of service they provided. The two people I interacted with the most were Jamie at the front desk and Greg from the breakfast area. They set a great tone for my trip from the first day. I also interacted with several other employees and regret that I dont remember their names. There was a helpful young African American man who helped me get a cab one evening. There was also another helpful young White man who worked in the food area with Greg in the mornings and at the 5:30 kickback events. I've never been so impressed with so many employees at one hotel property. They were friendly and efficient. Drury has a great team at this site. I had better service here than I've had at Hilton properties in other cities. I realize New Orleans sets a higher standard for service than other cities, but I hope DRudy does whatever it can to retain and continuously incentivize the members of this team. I watched so many staff members at this location go above and beyond for other customers as well. I would definitely stay here again the next time I'm in the city.
3 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Last minute Court hearing."
There for a Court hearing. Close to Courthouse and a lot of great restaurants. Staff very nice. Very good value for New Orleans.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Definitely would stay here again!"
staff was helpful, great location, room was clean, beds were comfy, highly recommend staying at this hotel
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Stacey
"Drury Inn"
Very nice place. good customer service
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"great stay"
In town for my son's college graduation. Perfect location within walking distance of the Superdome where the graduation was. Also walking distance to the French Quarter for touristy things. The valet parking guys were wonderful and friendly especially Deuce. Great happy hour at hotel with free appetizers & 3 free drinks per person plus free breakfast. The room was clean, comfortable and freshly updated. The bed was very comfortable. I recommend this hotel & will definitely stay here again. I also liked the security of having to use your room key to access the elevator to your floor.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Tracey
"Extras made this hotel affordable"
Convenient hotel to french quarter with lots of extras. Not much natural light in rooms, we had a bedroom in a suite which was quite dark and could be lit better but it worked while our adult son had the main room for sleeping and we had separate bedroom. The breakfast was very complete and adding the ample happy hour with plentiful if not fancy food and 3 drinks per person it made the price tag work. Very nice and helpful staff. Best was walking location to the fantastic Rouse Market complete with hot food bars, coffee bar and open till midnight. We went there a lot.
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
Shelley
"Elegant!!!"
Came for graduation, it is simply devine! Spacious, clean, so new, friendly, parking services, free drinks, breakfast and dinner. Will never be staying anywhere else!
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
Rebecca
"Pleasure trip"
Great location. Wonderful breakfast.Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
TERRI
"Never again"
Discomfort!!!
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
"New Orleans"
Great time,and location. Good food,and helpful staff.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Jane
Over priced. Many other options closer to dining and entertainment for equal or better pricing. Expedia did not provide me with the best rate
Other trip May 7, 2015
"Jazz Fest Getaway"
wonderful trip love the hotel
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Tiffany
"Nice hotel close to French Quarter"
Travel for business - was close to meeting and close to French Quarter for food.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay."
In town for a conference...nice staff...was able to receive an upgrade to a suite.....
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Very convenient location"
First given a room with a king-size bed: room was very small in size. Toilet leak in middle of the night, soaking floor and carpet. Thus had to move to a new room which was 2 queens. Mattress was very comfortable. This room was larger and more similar to most hotels such as Holiday Inn Express. Excellent evening happy hour with service of hot items to eat. Breakfast very good (no skim/non-fat milk).
2 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
Cathie
Our experience was great. The hotel offered complimentary drinks for happy hour. My only complaint is that we were suppose to have a jetted tub in our room and we did not. Will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
brian
"Great time in the Big Easy"
A wonderful room located very conveniently for all we had time to do while in New Orleans for a very short stay. The only downside was that was there was only a narrow window that looked out on a service drive. No big deal though, as it was large and comfortable. All of the amenities were excellent and breakfast was really good. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a great stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Lynn
"Comfortable, convenient, friendly."
A great place to stay at an affordable price. Friendly service. Comfortable room. Hot breakfast and convivial happy hour. Easy walking distance to French quarter. Convenient to street car. Only suggestion is more variety for breakfast and happy hour. It was the same fare every day.
5 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Arthur
Excellent staff
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised."
We read reviews, studied maps, and decided to go with Drury Inn for our stay in New Orleans. It has all been recently updated, and although it wasn't quite finished, there was no inconvenience during our stay. The front desk staff and manager were very friendly and attentive to our needs, and when we reported that the ice machine wasn't working well, it was fixed the next day. It was great having a breakfast and cocktails and light dinner were a welcome surprise. It was convenient to streetcar lines and was within walking distance to many attractions and restaurants. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Barb
"Great hotel value."
Room clean, spacious, and comfortable. Staff friendly and knowledgeable.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Good location -- close to -- but away from -- the French quarters. Handy access to the trams that move a lot of traffic. The discount mall is walkable if that is your thing -- just down Poydras.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Conference"
Clean room. Felt secure. Easy walk to River Walk. Would stay again.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Girls Trip to New Orleans"
Facilities were wrapping up their remodeling - but did so in a manner that did not negatively impact our stay. Spacious rooms, well laid out. Good location for access to different parts of the city. Improvements: routine housekeeping not as through as should have been; plan for some time to access taxi; staff was not able to assist with linens for traveler with allergies.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Nice hotel in the business district"
There were 7 of us that stayed here for a few days before the military reunion in Pensacola. It was the first time we had stayed at a Drury. The staff was very friendly & helpful. We had nice conversations with the manager. Rooms were very comfortable. There were a lot of pluses compared to other chains we go to. We would definitely look for another one next time we travel
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
sl
"A disappointment in New Orleans"
When I arrived, I was sent to a room that had not been serviced. I was then changed to another room on the second floor. When I asked if I could wait for the initial room which was on the 7th floor to be cleaned, I was told there was no housekeeping. There was no apology. I was staying in a room with a sofa bed. I had to get the bed out and make it up - there was no help for that. The blanket was moth eaten and had 2 large dirty marks, not permanent stains, but just dirty. I rang about that and the person on desk said they would make a note to fix it tomorrow. Again, no apology. The next morning my other guest had arrived which meant my entry key did not work and I had to go down and fix it. Again, no apology. This was the worst service I have experienced in the US. Usually the people working in hotels could not be more supportive and welcoming. Not at Drury Inn. My mother reported that her bed was most comfortable, hence the better rating for room comfort.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Downtown N. Orleans"
Drury Inn is in walking distance to much of what The Big Easy has to offer. We had a double queen suite and the room was huge. The staff are all extremely well trained in how to interact with customers. That was probably the most impressive part. The morning breakfast is excellent, and the rooftop pool was a cool experience. I gave room comfort a 3 because our room was overlooking Carondelet Street (on the 6th floor) and the street car was pretty loud whenever it came by.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great Hotel in New Orleans"
Nice Hotel. Very nice free breakfast and free evening drinks. I forgot a tie for a customer dinner and the very pleasant women checking me in gave me the tie she was wearing as a loaner.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Less than stellar"
Loved the kick back with free drinks and buffet every night. Hotel nice, staff was very accommodating. Had some issues with the maid not leaving enough towels, toilet paper and bar soap. Had to go down to the front desk several times for supplies.
6 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Catherine
"Acceptional Service and Rooms"
Regret that it was only for 1 night while in transit, but will definitely be back. Very helpful and accommodating staff, holding our luggage while we toured New Orleans. Also allowed early check-in. Immaculate high-end rooms for very reasonable price. Rooms were so large (with separate room) that they permitted us to have some friends move in last minute,for only $20 extra. Very safe with card key to work elevators and secondary public doors. Non-smoking room was also marked with $250 cleaning fee for smoking, thus promoting and guaranteeing smoke-free room.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"fun & clean stay."
Was good and clean. But did not like the valet park every time i need my car and pay tips coming and going all day long.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Not what we expected."
Hotel lobby is under construction. Even though you couldn't hear the noise from the room, it was more than uncomfortable to be anywhere near the lobby. The room was spacious, and that's about the only positive. It was cave-like & worn. Location is not the greatest. It's about a 15 minute walk to the center & there's tons of construction on the way. Service was ok.
4 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Dania
"Great Location - close to the action, but quiet"
Short walk to the French Quarter. We stayed with 2 children. Staff was accommodating and very kind to visually impaired older person. Rooms were comfortable and luxurious.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Barb
"Great location, bad valet"
The valet scratched our car and we didn't notice until we left:( other than that, we were most pleased by the locations proximity to everything and the breakfast.
4 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Alyssa
Beautiful hotel within walking distance of bourbon street. Nice staff, good breakfast and happy hour, will be back!
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Family stay We stayed in a suite very clean and comfortable The staff at the frontdesk was very helpful The hotel is ideally located at walking distance of the french quarter and along the St charles streetcar leading to the Garden district
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
bene
"Pleasantly Pleased"
We were very pleased with our stay. Hotel was clean, everyone was friendly, even the lobby construction was done in an unobtrusive manner. I was a little wary of the mandatory valet, but that ended up being a bonus. We rarely used our car anyway, as everything was within 1-2 miles walking distance and New Orleans is very pedestrian friendly.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Rhonda
Excellent hotel only a few short blocks from the French Quarter. BIG rooms. ONLY complaint is some rooms overlook one of the streetcar lines and as such they can be bit noisy during the streetcar hours of operation. Otherwise an outstanding stay for our family of five in every respect.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015