All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
820 Poydras Street, New Orleans, LA, 70112, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Downtown N. Orleans"
Drury Inn is in walking distance to much of what The Big Easy has to offer. We had a double queen suite and the room was huge. The staff are all extremely well trained in how to interact with customers. That was probably the most impressive part. The morning breakfast is excellent, and the rooftop pool was a cool experience. I gave room comfort a 3 because our room was overlooking Carondelet Street (on the 6th floor) and the street car was pretty loud whenever it came by.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great Hotel in New Orleans"
Nice Hotel. Very nice free breakfast and free evening drinks. I forgot a tie for a customer dinner and the very pleasant women checking me in gave me the tie she was wearing as a loaner.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Less than stellar"
Loved the kick back with free drinks and buffet every night. Hotel nice, staff was very accommodating. Had some issues with the maid not leaving enough towels, toilet paper and bar soap. Had to go down to the front desk several times for supplies.
6 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Catherine
"Acceptional Service and Rooms"
Regret that it was only for 1 night while in transit, but will definitely be back. Very helpful and accommodating staff, holding our luggage while we toured New Orleans. Also allowed early check-in. Immaculate high-end rooms for very reasonable price. Rooms were so large (with separate room) that they permitted us to have some friends move in last minute,for only $20 extra. Very safe with card key to work elevators and secondary public doors. Non-smoking room was also marked with $250 cleaning fee for smoking, thus promoting and guaranteeing smoke-free room.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"fun & clean stay."
Was good and clean. But did not like the valet park every time i need my car and pay tips coming and going all day long.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Not what we expected."
Hotel lobby is under construction. Even though you couldn't hear the noise from the room, it was more than uncomfortable to be anywhere near the lobby. The room was spacious, and that's about the only positive. It was cave-like & worn. Location is not the greatest. It's about a 15 minute walk to the center & there's tons of construction on the way. Service was ok.
4 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Dania
"Great Location - close to the action, but quiet"
Short walk to the French Quarter. We stayed with 2 children. Staff was accommodating and very kind to visually impaired older person. Rooms were comfortable and luxurious.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Barb
"Great location, bad valet"
The valet scratched our car and we didn't notice until we left:( other than that, we were most pleased by the locations proximity to everything and the breakfast.
4 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Alyssa
Beautiful hotel within walking distance of bourbon street. Nice staff, good breakfast and happy hour, will be back!
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Family stay We stayed in a suite very clean and comfortable The staff at the frontdesk was very helpful The hotel is ideally located at walking distance of the french quarter and along the St charles streetcar leading to the Garden district
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
bene
"Pleasantly Pleased"
We were very pleased with our stay. Hotel was clean, everyone was friendly, even the lobby construction was done in an unobtrusive manner. I was a little wary of the mandatory valet, but that ended up being a bonus. We rarely used our car anyway, as everything was within 1-2 miles walking distance and New Orleans is very pedestrian friendly.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Rhonda
Excellent hotel only a few short blocks from the French Quarter. BIG rooms. ONLY complaint is some rooms overlook one of the streetcar lines and as such they can be bit noisy during the streetcar hours of operation. Otherwise an outstanding stay for our family of five in every respect.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Loved NOLA, loved the Drury Inn."
Hotel was within easy walking distance to the French Quarter and other attractions. Staff were friendly, polite and helpful with directions and suggestions. The excellent breakfast buffet plus the evening drinks and snacks (more like a meal!) saved us lots of money on restaurant bills. I would highly recommend the Drury Inn.
2 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
"Great stay in NOLA!"
Booking a hotel in New Orleans can be a real crap-shoot: you usually have to sacrifice something (i.e., cleanliness, price) for location. So, imagine how surprised I was when the Drury was everything and then some! It was very clean, beautifully decorated and located downtown NOLA just a couple blocks from Canal Street. The staff was very helpful and friendly - the manager personally helped us when we had difficulties with the elevator (due to our stupidity, not the elevator's malfunction). Parking was the most reasonable of all the hotels I researched ($25/night). As with all Drury Inn stays, there is a complimentary breakfast, which suffices until you can hit a cajun restaurant. The only draw back that I can come up with is the unusually poor, fluorescent lighting over the sink in the bath area (wow!! does it do a number on your looks!!) and maybe the (soon-to-be-finished) rehabbing work around the hotel - but that didn't really bother me since we couldn't hear a thing in our awesome room. I would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel and will DEFINITELY stay there again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Aimi
"Relaxing comfort"
The recent remodel made for a wonderful experience.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Great place!"
We had a good time in New Orleans! The hotel is in a great location and a very nice place to stay. The staff was very polite and helpful.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Very satisfactory"
Relaxing, tho' there were many options offered by the hotel. We needed and received the attention and privacy we wanted. Internet was great, popular breakfast and afternoon snacks were very popular and varied. Staff were considerate but not intrusive.
4 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Carole
"Huge room!"
Huge suite! We got the suite with 2 queen beds and a pull-out sofa bed. It was wonderful! Both the living room and bed room were huge!
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Fantastic Stay!"
We thoroughly enjoyed it! Friendly, clean, great location. Great pool! Have recommended it to family and friends.
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Missing Nola"
I like the way you remodeled the hotel,Al,Daniel were the best as well as all your staff. Will stay there again. Please keep up the good work.
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
"great hotel"
great hotel-------everything you need is there....... cocktails in the evenings, great food every evening and breakfast every morning......free!!!!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
theresa
"A happy Bachelorette"
The hotel is a few streets over from the popular bourbon street, etc. but because of that it seemed much nicer! I went with a group of 6 girls and we were able to all stay in a suite that had 2 queen beds and a pull out couch. Plenty of room for everyone, not to mention how nice the rooms were! Also, it is very secure. You have to have a card to enter the hotel and also the elevators. They provide free drink cards as well during happy hour. We highly recommend this hotel!
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"Very nice hotel in NOLA business district"
March 2015. We stayed at this Drury Inn for one night after spending three nights in the Hyatt Regency New Orleans where I had a conference. This Drury is a very nice hotel. While it is older, it is very clean and well-kept. In fact, I think it rivaled the Hyatt for room condition. The location is really good - it's within easy walking distance (and I'm no long-distance walker!) of the French Quarter, without all the craziness that staying at an FQ hotel can offer. It's also within walking distance of street car lines, Harrah's Casino, and the river front. The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. When we stayed they were offering a "happy hour" with heavy snacks - a person who didn't want to go out to eat at one of the wonderful New Orleans restaurants could easily make a meal here. The drink tickets were also generous - three drinks for free. The morning breakfast was also substantial - more than the waffles/cold cereal/boiled eggs that many motels offer. We were very pleased with our stay.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
MR
"Total package. Excellent."
Excellent hotel & staff. Five minute walk to the French Quarter. Hotel is actually on Bourbon Street. Good full breakfast. Three complimentary drinks per person per night & enough food to make it a meal, (if you choose not to enjoy the many incredible restaurants NOLA has to offer).
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
eric
"Best hotel stay EVER!!"
Our stay was fantastic. Everyone was so nice and went out of their way to help us. Would hands down stay here again and will!!
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Paige
"Drury Inn Poydras Street"
Outstanding in every way...great service, friendly and helpful staff, clean and quiet rooms. The hotel is right on the St. Charles streetcar line so it is convenient to get to the French Quarter. Will definitely stay here again!
2 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Room booked not as promised on arrival"
Checking into hotel room i booked was not available (King) and they tried to put me in room with two beds. Not acceptable so they placed me in King over the lobby area that was under construction. 8:00 AM sawing and hammering began. Sad because room was very nice and clean and staff friendly. What should be a high rating for this hotel i only can give 3.5.
"Excellent place to stay!!!"
Excellent hotel, friendly and helpful staff!! Great location to everything. Awesome free breakfast and in the evening, free drinks and food! Very clean hotel and the beds are so comfortable!
4 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Great New Orleans hotel"
Great experience, great staff, convenient location.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Great value with spacious room. Generous happy hour and breakfast, and it's free!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Amazing!!"
Phenomenal! Our suite was amazing! The room was large spacious and modern. I was definitely the envy of all of my coworkers as they didnt have nearly the space or amenities that I had. Breakfast is free as well as wifi. Wifi worked great and it was good enough to stream Netflix/Hulu. The 5:30 kickback was awesome. From 5:30-7pm every guest gets three complimentary cocktails! There is also a light dinner available that is free as well. This was an amazing experience and I am already planning a trip back to New Orleans and will not stay anywhere but the Drury Inn & Suites!!
5 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"Drury chain is great- our room was a bit subpar."
As with other Drury Inns you can expect a few standard items with this hotel. You get your hot breakfast in the morning as well as your 5:30pm kickback. I was a bit disappointed that the lobby was under renovations so the soft drink service was not available until 10:00pm as advertised. After a long day of conference sessions I needed some caffeine but couldn't get it when I arrived back to the hotel each night around 9:00pm. The room was okay; I had a free upgrade coupon so I got a King Suite- I almost would have preferred a normal king room. Both my partner and I walked into our room and missed the bedroom because it wasn't in a logical place. We also couldn't open the room door fully, so that didn't help. There were a few sunflower seed shells under the bed, so we didn't spend much time in the room. Additionally, the toilet kept running so we spent our stay with the bathroom door closed. Again, you get what you pay for but this is the low end of any Drury hotels that I have stayed at in the past.
3 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Great family hotel!"
Visiting New Orleans for Spring Break with 3 young kids. Can't beat the value with the free breakfast and free dinner. It's centrally located and easy to walk to many places. Pool is nice, people at front desk are helpful and the valets can tell you how to get anywhere! I would definetly stay here again. Love Drury Inn!!!
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Walking distance to key attractions in New Orleans"
This hotel was a very good experience. The check-in was easy, the hot breakfast was good and the FREE happy hour food and beverages saved me dinner money during my two-night stay. That alone is worth staying here! The location, amenities and overall service were excellent. I would highly recommend this to a friend.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
B from ASU
Nice updated hotel within walking distance to French Quarter.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Wedding Planning in NO"
Stayed at hotel while planning a wedding for 2016 in NO. Considering Drury Inn for group room block for wedding guests.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Room very nice, spacious, clean, and was ready before check in time!!!
"Nice hotel!"
Needs more lighting in the suites, but other than that we had an excellent stay! Comfy beds!!
"Great hotel!"
This has to be the best hotel we have ever stayed in! The entire staff, from the front desk to the valets that parked our car, were extremely helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and the bed was probably the most comfortable I have ever slept on in a hotel. Location: walking distance to Bourbon Street, but far enough away that you don't hear any noise. The hotel offers free drinks and popcorn every night, unfortunately we were always out and about in the city to partake. Would definitely stay again!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Debra
"Nice but lacks a comfortable lobby"
Nice hotel. About 20 minutes easy walk to cruise ship terminal and 15 to French Quarter. Street car to Garden District or Canal Street is right outside! The hotel lacks a comfortable lobby where you can wait for a taxi or sit and read before going out. There are a couple of bistro tables only. You also have to walk down a long narrow hallway to get to the breakfast room. That room is very nice but it is usually closed. The hotel just has an unfortunate floor plan. It was a great big hassle to get a simple drink of water after coming back from our outings. All of the staff are exceptionally nice, which is a hallmark of Drury Inns. Our 9th floor rooms were good size and nice, but very expensive since it was the weekend. Also, the mattresses needed to be turned. In a tourist town, I like a hotel with a comfortable lobby. So I'd probably stay somewhere else next time.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Rita
"would stay again"
Good location easy walk to canal and bourbon st. Plus a street car stop right outside. Hotel is old but newly remodeled and very well kept. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
jason
"Excellent hotel. New remodel."
Staff supper nice. Rooms clean. The little dinner snacks were nice to have each day and free. Kids enjoyed the treats.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Sam
"Nice Place!"
We came to see a music festival. The trip was a dud but our stay at the Drury was the best part about it. The service was great, the room was cute and clean, the complimentary breakfast was pretty good, and the hotel was relatively inexpensive for the area / time of year. I'd definitely come back!
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Juliet
"Nice hotel, near everything downtown."
Only 2 issues...they raised the rates just for spring break week & could hear some outside noise to easily.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice hotel in New Orleans"
I stayed there for two nights for a conference. Hotel is within walking distance to the French quarters and convention center. Service was good and room was clean, although beds were old and too soft, leaving me with back aches. They offer hot breakfast as well as "Happy Hour" snacks from 5pm to 7pm where you get free drinks and food. This is a nice feature. I would recommend this hotel.
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"pleased"
Overall very satisfied. ..great location
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
maria
"GREAT PLACE TO STAY"
CENTRALLY LOCATED TO ALL THE THINGS TO SEE. EASY OFF AND ON I-10. EMPLOYEES WERE REALLY GREAT. BUS STOP ACROSS POYDRAS AND TROLLEY STOP NEXT TO HOTEL. FELT REALLY SAFE. I;M JUST AN ORDINARY WORK-A-DAY DUDE AND GIVE DRURY AN EASY 4.8
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
CHUCK
"Great location."
The hotel had some construction in the lobby, mildly inconvenient, that is the only con of this hotel, The staff was awesome especially Reynoldo at the front desk he got our tours taken care of, gave directions and advice on anything we needed . The rooms were clean and comfortable. The included breakfast and mini dinners were an added bonus, saved us time and money. The location was in the CBD a short walk or street car ride to the French quarter and easy to get to the river , casino or garden district. would definitely stay here again next time in New Orleans and strongly consider their other properties if available on future travels.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
gary
"Spring Break 2015"
The hotel was in process of remodeling the front lobbey but we were not inconvenienced by the work in progress. Staff was very friendly and helpful
4 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
diane
"Close to French Quarter with great rooms & service"
we stayed 3 days before we left on a cruise. the front desk help was excellent in their local resturant suggestions. loved that you are close to the streetcar stops. only suggestion: the breakfast was excellent, but the evening kick back food warming table does not keep the food hot enough and long enough.often times our food was luke-warm not hot. It saved us $$.
3 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015