All hotels in Liverpool, New York, United States of America
400 7th North St, Liverpool, NY, 13088, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"I'd stay here again."
Renovations to lobby were underway. Breakfast was good, room quiet, bathroom looked new. Bed/mattress pretty old. OK for the cost. About what I expected.
Response by Maplewood Inn Syracuse
Thank you for your comments. We are in the midst of upgrading the beds and bedding as well during the full hotel renovation. It is feedback like yours that lets us know where our areas of opportunity are. Thanks again
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Wilma
"1 June Syracuse"
Very willing to pick me up at the Amtrak station
Response by Maplewood Inn Syracuse
Thank you for your review. I am happy our complimentary shuttle service worked well for you. See you next time!
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
It was only for a night but it was relaxing. Although it was under construction it was very clean. The girl at the front desk, Katherine was very pleasant and most helpful. I would recommend this hotel without hesitation.
Response by Maplewood Inn Syracuse
Thank you for your kind words. Our team does a great job keeping the place in order even with the renovations going on. I will be sure to share your feedback with Katherine - It is always great to have team members recognized See you soon
1 night trip May 31, 2015
Debra
"Under construction for remodel"
Our experience with the staff was limited to checking in and out but both times the guy who helped us was very friendly. It appeared that the entire downstairs was under construction for a remodel but since we stayed on a weekend we didn't experience any construction noise and our room was just fine. It's a bit dusty downstairs and in order to get to the breakfast area you have to walk down a long hallway that has everything stripped so it's relatively dusty. We were fine with it, although my mother tripped on the strip of carpet they have laid down over the concrete. Luckily she didn't fall! The breakfast was standard, we didn't use the pool but walking by it appeared small. Overall we would stay again and I'm sure it will be great once the construction is complete!
Response by Maplewood Inn Syracuse
Thank you for your comments. We are happy to report that the loony is coming along nice the new flooring is all done and looks amazing. We are sorry that the appearance was not the best during the demolition of the old floors. We hope to have you back again soon so you can see the new Maplewood Suites!
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Good for a place to sleep."
The room was neat and clean as well as spacious. The main lobby is currently under construction with meant treking through a plastic covered lobby that wasn't air conditioned. The "fitness room" was bare bones, no weights, treadmill and a bike, unairconditioned. The area is business/industrial, so if you run or like to walk outside this wouldn't work well. There is a Denny's nearby for breakfast. On a budget, it wasn't bad, but we probably won't return because of the area.
Response by Maplewood Inn Syracuse
Thank you for your feedback - we have just about completed the new fitness center with the must updated fitness equipment on the market. We are excited to get this open for guests very soon. We would love for you to return and we can show you many places to run or walk around the hotel
2 night family trip May 26, 2015
"Quick Trip"
The only thing I would say is if they are remodeling i think we should be made aware of that before we arrive there. We may have changed our minds on if we stay there or not.
Response by Maplewood Inn Syracuse
Thank you for your feedback. Our teams are here during the day renovating so there is little to no disruption to guests. We are looking forward to making the property better!
2 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Better than expected!"
Nice room. Nice breakfast. Nice desk staff. What more could you want?
Response by Maplewood Inn Syracuse
Thank you for your comments. We are looking forward to having you as our guest again!
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Leonard B
"Helpful staff. Good people. Great hotel."
Helpful staff. Good people. Great hotel. Would like to stay again.
Response by Maplewood Inn Syracuse
Thanks for your comments. We look forward to having you back again!
Other trip May 18, 2015
"A good hotel"
We have stayed at this hotel on a few occasions. The hotel staff has always been courteous and helpful. It is in a convenient location for easy access to the city and to the airport. We don't have kids, so can't comment on the indoor pool. Fitness center is somewhat lame, but the staff informed me that it is scheduled to be updated. Hotel is currently providing a warm breakfast which was quite good. Kudos to the staff. Will definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip May 11, 2015
"OK ...needs updates"
I have stayed at the Maplewood many times but was very disappointed with condition of the carpets and the drab looking bedspreads. The blanket looked as though it had not been washed in a VERY long time. Great Pillows, comfy bed, great location...easy on/easy off Rt 81.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
JOANNE
"above average hotel"
Above average. Only complaint was that it wasn't easy to control room temperature. Breakfast could of been better. Costly but it was graduation weekend
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Excellent Hotel for the Price"
It was as described in previous reviews that I read. Good breakfast and location for one night. I will recommend to others. Room was spacious and clean.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Completely elated!"
My husband and I decided to take a trip and do some things on or budget list. We drive all the way to Canada and on our way back down we planned on visiting the Boxing Hall of Fame. Maplewood was the hotel we chose to stay at on our second leg of our trip. Boy were we happy at how clean, comfortable, and well received we were. Unfortunately Canada was a huge disappointment!
Other trip May 3, 2015
Jennifer and Er
"A very nice stay"
I had just finished a 2 day stay at a high priced hotel for a class reuinion in Utica and was very disppointed in the accomodations there. I came to Syracuse to visit family on my way back to Dallas and stayed at the Maplewood Such a pleasant stay My room was spotless the bed very comfortable and the staff welcoming I would certainly stay at this hotel again AS disappointing as my stay was in Utica, it was such a nice change being at your hotel I am grateful
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2015
Joanne
"Fine visit, with some thoughts"
We needed a quick place to stay for an overnight trip to the area. We asked for a cot in our room, which was there upon arrival. It was not comfortable at all. The shower head was really low, and we're not excessively tall people. That's probably a function of the ceilings be low. We didn't stay for the free breakfast. There was not anything appealing about it.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Nice, comfortable place. Easy to get to off of the highway. Free wifi and hot breakfast are a bonus! And there is plenty of parking! One thing that I would change are the lumpy pillows! Other than that, it is a nice place.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Minor annoyance with the hotel clerk being on the phone, but otherwise no problems.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
It was very nice to have free shuttle service to and from anywhere within a 5 mile radius of the hotel! The staff were all very helpful and pleasant. Room was clean and comfortable bed and pillows. Wish the restaurant was not out of business but shuttle service was helpful to get us out to estuary the for dinner.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Didn't like the fact that I had to pay an additional $30 to check-out at 3:00. My daughter had a convention at Syracuse Unversity to attend to that didn't end until 4:00 and we had our Yorkshire terrier with us. They claim to be pet friendly but they weren't.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Christene
I was surprise to see that they put out a pot of meatballs and rolls also cookies was told thy do this every night except the week end That you really didn't need to go out for dinner The breakfast was great to so much food and if you didn't see what you wanted some one was there to tell you where it was I would go back The pools water was so warm really enjoy that It was a great stay Was told this is the only they have Hope to see more of them around the country The staff at the front desk was just great Knew good place to eat and how to get there
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Hotel is clean and nice, close to almost everything. Only negative thing is that the rooms ave neither refrigerator nor microwave. I had to also come to reception to warm up staff.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Anthony
"great staff, good value"
Staff was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Just a couple of area's for improvement - a larger pool is needed and the breakfast area (only one waffle maker that takes 2.5minutes per single waffle for roughly the 50 people that were eating breakfast at same time as we were) was a little conjested. Overall, a positive stay.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
dave
"Nice hotel for an overnight to go to destiny usa"
Very pleasant staff. Got extra towels with no problem. Pool was very hot (negative) and the towel bin at pool was overflowing, but the breakfast was great. Staff brought us out packaging to check for gluten allergies for my niece and offered us several special udi's gluten free muffins which are frequently unavailable at free breakfast buffets. Nice bonus! Room was comfortable and clean.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Location, location"
Front desk staff were wonderful. Building just needs an overhaul. Breakfast was ok, but no one around to freshen or wipe tables off. Best thing about this place is the location. Close to shopping and the Zoo.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Amytravels
"Great location, clean and roomy."
Thank you for recommending this hotel. We were very pleased. There was plenty of room for a blow up mattress. The breakfast was also very good. The location couldn't be more convenient, near the interstate and near shopping and other attractions.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
cathy
"Close to Destiny USA"
Spent the day at the mall and decided to treat the kids to an overnight so we didn't have to drive back to Rochester late. It was very close to the mall and had an indoor pool. The lobby, pool and room were clean and we were able to get adjoining rooms, which was nice for the adults. Everyone we dealt with was very nice. I would definately stay there again.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Syracuse NCAA basketball"
Easy to get to, close to town, very clean, large breakfast room, nice selection for breakfast. A little dated, but very clean and comfortable
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
george
great people, clean room and comfortable. Good value
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Tina
"Great room, great service"
Great room with a king size bed, desk, chair, TV, refrigerator and microwave. I was there for the Syracuse Half at 8AM the next morning. The breakfast room opened early (before 7AM) since there were about 10 people waiting.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Douglas B
"good"
get away
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
Check in was very quick. Shuttle to airport was great.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"it was fine, friendy people"
stayed overnight
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
gerald
"Clean"
Hotel was clean. A little dated but overall comfortable. A little pricey for the room. Shuttle service was a plus.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Convenient"
Hotel was close to airport, Destiny Mall ad downtown. It is clean and the staff is great, but it could use updating. Terrific pillows, large flat screen TV, and fresh berries with breakfast were all unexpected pleasures that made the stay extra nice.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Debra
"Restraunt Closure"
Disappointed that we were not informed that dining room closed. Also, breakfast Saturday morning very poor. So poor that we went out for breakfast. No hot food at all. Sunday morning was equally disappointing. Sausages looked very dry and stale and hash browns not all that appealing. Went out for breakfast again.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Liz
"Surprisingly very nice :)"
Staff was very nice. Everything was easy and simple. Room very well kept. Very welcoming :)
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Sydney
"Not impressed"
The check in staff, Michelle was not at all inviting. The beds seemed to be more like full size when they were listed as queen. One lamp switch was broken so you had to plug & unplug it to use. The free "hot" breakfast was nothing more than a typical serve yourself lukewarm buffet. The only positive for the hotel was the pool. Unfortunately, I will not go back.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Dawn
"Nice rooms, disappointing breakfast"
The hotel was good for an overnight stay. We had some amazing sandwiches at the nearby Tully's restaurant. The room was clean and comfortable, but the low wattage lightbulbs made it dark. A previous reviewer commented on the great breakfast, but what we found was sad. We don't eat meat, so we were disppointed to find only cereals, waffles, potatoes and sausage. Some kind of eggs would have been welcome. I asked for cream cheese, but was told by the man restocking that there wasn't any. A fellow traveler told me it was in the frig. My wife opted for an egg McMuffin that morning.
1 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
"Nice hotel, good value but blankets are weak"
One of the coldest nights wished the blankets were warmer or at least another In the room. Will ask the front desk next time.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Great place to visit."
Loved visiting. We will come back. Room was clean and nice, staff very friendly and overall was a great stay.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Greg
"Sweet Sixteeen"
Stayed here on a overnight for daughters 16 birthday, because it was close to mall and cheap. Counter staff was extremely helpful. Free breakfast was great. I live about two hours away but if I ever need to stay in Syracuse, I'd definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Make sure you book the shuttle!"
The hotel was pretty nice, the bed was hard as a rock though. This hotel offers a shuttle service to surrounding areas. We specifically booked this hotel for the shuttle service, to get to the Carrier Dome for a SU game. Of course when we arrive they tell us that the shuttle is booked. Had they specified on their website that you needed to reserve a spot on the shuttle that would have saved a lot of frustration. They gave us a card to a taxi instead, who by no fault of their own was a total jerk, and they probably shouldn't offer that taxi service's business to their customers anymore. Needless to say we made it to the game and had a place to sleep that night. Other than that, nothing special here.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice hotel close to amenities"
The staff was extremely pleasant and personable while the rooms were clean and modern. However, we booked this hotel for an event at the Carrier Dome because it had a complementary shuttle. When we inquired on taking the shuttle prior to the game, they told us the shuttle was booked and we had to take a taxi.
Nicole
"Great guest service"
My stay was great, stayed the night for a early flight the next morning. They had a shuttle waiting for me and the hospitality was above and beyond!
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"n/a"
Takes a long time to get deposit back been two weeks still not back on my card but overall nice hotel
1 night trip Feb 5, 2015
"None"
We were very happy with our stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Tina
"nice stay, pool needs attention"
Hotel is nice and clean, staff is friendly. Continental breakfast was great! Pool needs to be cleaned, there was dirt/sand in it. And also sides of pool were dingy black. Nice pool but needs some TLC.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
danielle
"Loved this hotel"
We found everything to be great. Very friendly and very welcoming for families with kids. Games and even a Wii in the lobby. Had a great stay.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Maplewood Jan. '15"
I have stayed at The Maplewood Inn a few times. Always been a decent place to stay. I wish they started serving breakfast at 6 am. I know I wasn't the only guest that couldn't wait for the 6:30 opening.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Good Stay"
Great staff. Friendly and accommodating. Will stay here again.
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2015