All hotels in Liverpool, New York, United States of America
400 7th North St, Liverpool, NY, 13088, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location, clean and roomy."
Thank you for recommending this hotel. We were very pleased. There was plenty of room for a blow up mattress. The breakfast was also very good. The location couldn't be more convenient, near the interstate and near shopping and other attractions.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
cathy
"Close to Destiny USA"
Spent the day at the mall and decided to treat the kids to an overnight so we didn't have to drive back to Rochester late. It was very close to the mall and had an indoor pool. The lobby, pool and room were clean and we were able to get adjoining rooms, which was nice for the adults. Everyone we dealt with was very nice. I would definately stay there again.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Syracuse NCAA basketball"
Easy to get to, close to town, very clean, large breakfast room, nice selection for breakfast. A little dated, but very clean and comfortable
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
george
great people, clean room and comfortable. Good value
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Tina
"Great room, great service"
Great room with a king size bed, desk, chair, TV, refrigerator and microwave. I was there for the Syracuse Half at 8AM the next morning. The breakfast room opened early (before 7AM) since there were about 10 people waiting.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Douglas B
"good"
get away
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
Check in was very quick. Shuttle to airport was great.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"it was fine, friendy people"
stayed overnight
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
gerald
"Clean"
Hotel was clean. A little dated but overall comfortable. A little pricey for the room. Shuttle service was a plus.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Convenient"
Hotel was close to airport, Destiny Mall ad downtown. It is clean and the staff is great, but it could use updating. Terrific pillows, large flat screen TV, and fresh berries with breakfast were all unexpected pleasures that made the stay extra nice.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Debra
"Restraunt Closure"
Disappointed that we were not informed that dining room closed. Also, breakfast Saturday morning very poor. So poor that we went out for breakfast. No hot food at all. Sunday morning was equally disappointing. Sausages looked very dry and stale and hash browns not all that appealing. Went out for breakfast again.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Liz
"Surprisingly very nice :)"
Staff was very nice. Everything was easy and simple. Room very well kept. Very welcoming :)
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Sydney
"Not impressed"
The check in staff, Michelle was not at all inviting. The beds seemed to be more like full size when they were listed as queen. One lamp switch was broken so you had to plug & unplug it to use. The free "hot" breakfast was nothing more than a typical serve yourself lukewarm buffet. The only positive for the hotel was the pool. Unfortunately, I will not go back.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Dawn
"Nice rooms, disappointing breakfast"
The hotel was good for an overnight stay. We had some amazing sandwiches at the nearby Tully's restaurant. The room was clean and comfortable, but the low wattage lightbulbs made it dark. A previous reviewer commented on the great breakfast, but what we found was sad. We don't eat meat, so we were disppointed to find only cereals, waffles, potatoes and sausage. Some kind of eggs would have been welcome. I asked for cream cheese, but was told by the man restocking that there wasn't any. A fellow traveler told me it was in the frig. My wife opted for an egg McMuffin that morning.
1 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
"Nice hotel, good value but blankets are weak"
One of the coldest nights wished the blankets were warmer or at least another In the room. Will ask the front desk next time.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Great place to visit."
Loved visiting. We will come back. Room was clean and nice, staff very friendly and overall was a great stay.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Greg
"Sweet Sixteeen"
Stayed here on a overnight for daughters 16 birthday, because it was close to mall and cheap. Counter staff was extremely helpful. Free breakfast was great. I live about two hours away but if I ever need to stay in Syracuse, I'd definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Make sure you book the shuttle!"
The hotel was pretty nice, the bed was hard as a rock though. This hotel offers a shuttle service to surrounding areas. We specifically booked this hotel for the shuttle service, to get to the Carrier Dome for a SU game. Of course when we arrive they tell us that the shuttle is booked. Had they specified on their website that you needed to reserve a spot on the shuttle that would have saved a lot of frustration. They gave us a card to a taxi instead, who by no fault of their own was a total jerk, and they probably shouldn't offer that taxi service's business to their customers anymore. Needless to say we made it to the game and had a place to sleep that night. Other than that, nothing special here.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice hotel close to amenities"
The staff was extremely pleasant and personable while the rooms were clean and modern. However, we booked this hotel for an event at the Carrier Dome because it had a complementary shuttle. When we inquired on taking the shuttle prior to the game, they told us the shuttle was booked and we had to take a taxi.
Nicole
"Great guest service"
My stay was great, stayed the night for a early flight the next morning. They had a shuttle waiting for me and the hospitality was above and beyond!
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"n/a"
Takes a long time to get deposit back been two weeks still not back on my card but overall nice hotel
1 night trip Feb 5, 2015
"None"
We were very happy with our stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Tina
"nice stay, pool needs attention"
Hotel is nice and clean, staff is friendly. Continental breakfast was great! Pool needs to be cleaned, there was dirt/sand in it. And also sides of pool were dingy black. Nice pool but needs some TLC.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
danielle
"Loved this hotel"
We found everything to be great. Very friendly and very welcoming for families with kids. Games and even a Wii in the lobby. Had a great stay.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Maplewood Jan. '15"
I have stayed at The Maplewood Inn a few times. Always been a decent place to stay. I wish they started serving breakfast at 6 am. I know I wasn't the only guest that couldn't wait for the 6:30 opening.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Good Stay"
Great staff. Friendly and accommodating. Will stay here again.
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice for a quick stay."
The room was fine ( the sheets were a bit picky). The staff was very nice. We took the shuttle to the airport. The driver was prompt and friendly. The breakfast was typical hotel breakfast- no complaints.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"All good"
It was great. Very nice staff. Nice room, all was good
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
daniel
"Business Trips"
I travel to Syracuse often for business. This hotel is wonderful, clean, friendly staff and convenient. Like to stay here for every trip.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Joel
"good, not great"
3+ star hotel. Friendly family-like staff. Clean, spacious rooms. The room was cold when we entered, but warned up quickly. Maintenance quickly replaced burned out lightbulb in room. Pool was ice cold (77°) in the morning after a pool party. Pass on the free breakfast, Denny's is just down the road and the hotel's frozen egg patties are not worth eating.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Terrific service provided by staff. Shuttle to anywhere in the city was fantastic. Rooms spacious and comfortable, clean hotel. Everything great.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Great Hotel Wonderful Staff"
I had booked the Syracuse N.Y Maplewood Inn to stay close to my son while he had surgery. We arrived at the Maplewood Inn for a late check in about 8:00 pm. We were welcomed by a large friendly group of visitors and staff playing table games and wi bowling. After a speedy check-in we were invited to join the fun after we had settled in. We turned in to our room right above the lobby expecting a very long day ahead of us the following day and never heard a sound from the lobby
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Peep
"For the price can't beat it"
was just for a layover from the airport and was great room for the price
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"Very friendly staff"
Enjoyed the hot breakfast, swimming pool was perfect temp, front desk clerks very helpful and friendly, kids enjoyed the games in the lobby during our Christmas vacation. Thank you for an enjoyable stay.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Lynn
"4 days away"
Clean room, pleasant staff, indoor pool, shuttle to Destiny, nice breakfast, game area for kids
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
It was a good place to stop for a night. The kids liked the pool.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
We always enjoy our stay there. My son loves to swim, and it is close to everything we need in Syracuse. Also, the breakfast is good as well.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Super place"
Everyone was super to us at the Maplewood. We stayed there when my mom was in the hospital and the shuttles were super. They offered to take us wherever we needed to go and did day by day with our reservation as we had a few delays in getting my mother released from the hospital. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the breakfast was suffient and the location was handy. Thanks to Gary, Mark, Michelle, Christine and others for being caring people. We loved the games set up in the lobby!
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Seen better"
The stay would have been better if the heater did not wake us every time it came on in the night. Could feel the springs in the mattress also. Don't believe we will go back.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great Value"
I love staying here. They have done some great improvements and are planning on doing even more. It was a great price and the complimentary breakfast was very good.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Wouldn't mind doing it again..."
Just two words to explain my stay Quiet & Peaceful...
2 night trip Dec 11, 2014
TAMEKA
"Disappointed."
Definitely not worth the $130+ we paid for the room. Uncomfortable room. The walls seemed so thin that we could hear every little sound coming from the other rooms and the hallway. Will most likely not be staying here again.
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
I chose this hotel for its shuttle service and was not disappointed. They picked me up from the airport late at night, took me to my interview the next morning, brought me back to change, to and from Dinosaur BBQ for my post-interview dinner, then back to the airport the next morning. I liked that they took reservations for the shuttle and were on-time for pick ups, but were also very accommodating when I called for a pick-up if I didn't have a pre-scheduled time. This hotel was ideal for interviewing at SUNY Upstate and I would highly recommend it.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Pet fee is rather high at $20/night. Room clean. Person driving us to airport was very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
I have no complaints. The stay was quite enjoyable.
2 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
Paulette
"A good nights lodging!"
It was all good, from quiet to breakfast. I like the location.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
Arlene
"Nice , close to shopping and easy to get too."
Friendly staff, clean room. Close to restaurants and shopping centers. Hotel needs more luggage carts though.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
amber
"Lots of room!"
We had 4 people in a double queen room and found it to gave plenty of space and was nicely decorated! Everything about the room was very satisfactory!
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Recommended!"
Fantastic value for the cost compared to other area hotels. Don't let the off-brand name fool you - staff was friendly & room was clean and comfortable for a quick overnight for a family.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
LaWanda
"Nice motel close to Route 81 and the airport"
Clean, quiet. Front desk staff very nice and helpful. Nice indoor pool. Just wish there was still a restaurant on the premises
Other trip Nov 25, 2014