All hotels in Paducah, Kentucky, United States of America
3901 Hinkleville Rd, Paducah, KY, 42001, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

• Value
    Great pool
    Bad internet service
"Garbage"
Disappointing. Arrived late ready to sleep and was given a key that didn't work. Front desk clerk walked out and couldn't even open the door with the manual key so she had to give us a room in what she called one of the old buildings. When we finally got a room it was nothing to write home about. In the morning I needed to print baseball tickets, but was told I couldn't use the printer. Ridiculous...never again
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
I was not sure what to expect for the low price, but was pleasantly surprised to find the hotel was recently renovated, clean, friendly staff and comfortble room. It was more than worth the money it cost. Paul
Other trip May 9, 2014
"close to highway"
clean nice very effecient
1 night trip May 5, 2014
"Handy for shopping at Hancocks"
Pleasant stay. One of a few motels that will take pets so I appreciate that. Older motel but location is good.
Other trip May 6, 2014
quilter
"Nice hotel and close to resturants/shopping mall"
Everyone was very polite, the rooms was clean and beds and pillows very confortable. The complementary breakfast was good. The hotel was backed upto the Hancock Fabric store (as a quilter that was great)! Very pleased overall !
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Yvonne
"Welcome to Paducah"
That is how we felt the minute we arrived. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Rate from website was good. We needed to get back on the road very early but still had time to enjoy the waffles!
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Arlene Smith
"One night on the road"
Bathroom ceiling in bad shape! Also possible mold in corners.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
traveler
"dogs barking outside our window all night"
Unfortunately there were dogs housed in a pick-up truck that barked all night.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
D
"Nice place, good service, good price"
We stay at the Days Inn in Paducah whenever we are in town, which is 3-4 times a year. The place is in good shape. The rooms are spacious and clean. Staff are friendly. Breakfast is one of the nicest we've found in a moderately-priced hotel.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"The Carson Center"
Tim and I had a Good time , and not having to drive right home after the concert made it even better. We got up the next Morning to a nice Breakfast at the Days Inn. Here is what I found to be a blessing while we stayed at the days Inn We had Not counted on . They had a computer in the lobby for Guest Use , so I downloaded the pictures of Tim and The Roots and Boots Tour Pictures ( Joe D. , Sammy K. , and Aaron T. ) off my phone and camera to an external hard drive . After We get home Tim then manages to drop my cell phone into our swimming pool . Thank You for a Great Stay .
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Fine for a quick sleep"
Only there for quick layer over for some sleep before hitting the road again. Beds slept fine, not the most well kept room.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"good"
room was dusty
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Worst hotel I've stayed in"
This was the worst hotel I've been in. The bugs were bad. Didn't even want to be there. Mold on the walls in the bathroom. I was actually affraid to sleep in the bed. I will never stay in this hotel again
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
All was good
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
"good but no internet"
The stay was good overall. The exception was the internet did not work.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Frustrating..."
Internet was down most of the stay, and staff wasn't interested in helping out or even apologetic for the situation. When traveling on business, this is a major set back and frustration.
3 night business trip Jul 30, 2013
"Excellent, esp. for the price"
If I go back to Paducah, and I hope to, I'll stay at Days Inn. There was nothing at all wrong with it. The room & bed was comfy, it was clean, close to restaurants, everyone I met working there was helpful and cheerful. There was a problem with their new wifi provider but the PC in the lobby was always available and I wasn't inconvenienced at all. They even had hard boiled eggs at breakfast....not just cereal and rolls. Coffee available 24/7 and from a big machine, not pots that go empty or taste nasty after a couple of hours.
4 night trip Jul 28, 2013
Joyce
"Comfortable"
It was fine-no frills but adequate
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"We'd definitely stay here again"
We stayed for a week and found the staff consistently friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the beautiful landscaping and found the pool refreshing. We took advantage of the breakfast every morning and found the variety to be more than sufficient -- especially the light-as-air daily delivered doughnuts. The location is convenient to both the local and tourist attractions -- we'd definitely stay here again
6 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
"Not what it seems"
Room was dirty, dark and dingy. We were put in a back room facing an empty parking lot. Free breakfast was cold not much to choose from and if you got there any time after nine, nothing was left. If I had known the real look of these rooms I never would have booked it. Many hotels to choose from, I would recommend a different one.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Unhappy Camper
"Old hotel being renovated."
Renovation work was more like a major industrial construction site with beds and furniture strewn all over the place. Debris in the air from power washing or whatever. New furniture in room but same smelly dirty air conditioner with something growing out of the filter area. The swimming pool water was black. None of the ongoing repairs were referenced in either the Days Inn Website nor Expedia. I paid a nonrefundable rate so was stuck staying here overnight. No apologies given when I checked in, just informed that I could not park my car in the area of the room until late afternoon. It seemed an inconvenience to even wait on me despite being the only one at the counter. Never again.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
This hotel was great. The room was a little small, and the bathroom was even smaller but the friendliness of the staff well made up for it. The room was clean and the bed was really comfy, and there was a microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. The hotel is located right off the interstate and near any kind of restaurant you could want, as well as drug stores. Also, the hotel is pet friendly, which was indispensable to us and we didn't have to pay an extra pet/cleaning fee.To top it all off, though, the staff was friendly and accommodating despite the fact that the day prior to our arrival, the whole bottom floor had been flooded with two inches of levy water. We would definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2013
Taylor
"not a bad place to stay for the night"
The room was pretty clean, no cobwebs, bugs or critters. The lennens were fresh and the bed was mostly comfortable. It is not a four star, but for the money it was as I had expected. I'd stay again for a night if the price was the same. $52.00 for two twin beds. TV worked but was a little "snowy". Lots of convenient places to eat. We ate at Ryan's Roadhouse just a few blocks west. Good meal.
1 night trip May 23, 2013
lyle
"Filthy, Nasty, Grimy, and foul smelling!!!"
Filthy, nasty. Grimy dust covers everything and the rooms smell foul!! Exterior doors don't stay closed. Keys don't work half the time. The remote controls don't work for the TVs. We had two rooms and both were in the same dreadful filthy condition. Neither exterior door would stay closed and neither remote control worked. On top of that the price was over $100.00 for what at best was a 59.00 room. It was raining and there were no covered walkways from the office to the rooms. There are no elevators. This is not a hotel! The word "motel" is by far generous! We felt totally price gouged. It happened to be the week of a quilting festival so there were no other rooms available in town. This is the only reason they were able to charge such a ridiculous price! I would rate this "MOTEL" negative 1 star if it were possible!
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Basically nice"
The staff were polite and nice. My only issue was that they came to clean the room before check out time. The breakfast was very very good, this hotel is very convieniently located and it's pet friendly.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2013
Ruth
"Shoping malls are close at hand."
I just left a condo in Gulf Shores Alabama, that wasn't as nice as the Days Inn at Paducah. A good value. I would stay there again in a heart beat.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2013

Great room with a great price. Kind of a weird smell in the room, but the room was clean and the bed comfy.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
LW

"Sergiom"
Salle de bain vieillotte , hôtel un peu excentré du centre historique
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Sergiom
FR
"Nette Atmosphäre"
Entdpannend , vom Hotel kann man ein gutes uriges Barbecue-Restaurant leicht erreichen.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2013
1 night trip Feb 18, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Paducah

"No complaints......."
02/03/16 Delores S Bruce, Wisconsin
Have made this a normal stop on our way to Gulf Shores. Very nice breakfast and the rooms are just fine for over-nights.
"Stay elsewhere "
01/24/16 Sara B
My husband, my mother, and I stayed here one night last week on our cross country move to the West. We were traveling with our small cat, which limited our hotel options. The hotel is old, which normally doesn't bother us. The room's condition was quite shabby. I really didn't want to touch anything, let alone get into the bed. There was an electric outlet that was ripped out of the wall and just dangling by the wires. The bathroom was dirty, and there were lots of little smeared unknown substances on the wall near the toilet. The shower floor looked very dirty and discolored. The beds were fine as far as comfort goes, but none of us could get any sleep after a 12 hour day of driving due to the noisy neighbors yelling at what sounded like a football game. We also felt like we were sleeping in an oven. The heat was turned down to about 65 and it was still miserably hot in the room. The wifi was open access with no password required. I wouldn't recommend staying here! There are plenty of other hotels on the same street.
"Very nice!"
01/02/16 AlisonMinoletti Fargo, North Dakota
Our room was good but you could tell this is an older hotel. Still nice though. The breakfast in the morning was amazing! They even had biscuits and gravy! My daughter loved the strawberry waffles! The staff was sooo nice! Everyone was very friendly! Definitely would stay there again!
"overnight"
01/02/16 Lois M Aurora
Our stay was a stop on the way to Florida. Location was great and not far from downtown Paducah which we found to be impressive.
"Christmas stay"
12/30/15 Jerry H Cambridge
Room was adaquate - bathroom dirty and toilet leaked. Drapes damaged and fridge noisy The breakfast was very good and staff very friendly and helpful.
"DAys Inn Review Paducah"
12/23/15 Kenneth K Hibbing, Minnesota
Did not use internet and we were only there for about six hours as we had to get back on the road. Room heater was loud and made for difficult sleeping.
"One Night Stay"
12/02/15 Keith J Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Everything was great except the shower wall was full of a woman's hair. The maid must have missed cleaning the shower.
"My Trip staying at Days Inn Paducah!"
11/19/15 L5800WSjanets Terre Haute, Indiana
I was not happy with the dirty bedspread & sheets & mattress needs to be replaced. It needs some more remodeling on bathroom. The breakfast was okay. Needs more fruit. The lady keep breakfast items filled good.
"The location and breakfast are our reason to stay here..."
11/14/15 Carolyn W Independence, Missouri
The location and breakfast are our reason to stay here. They also have a complementary USA newspaper which we like.
"Rooms"
10/30/15 170terrances Urbandale, Iowa
The beds in my opion were unaceptable. Intirely too soft !!!. I have stayed there before but never recall this issue. Due to the beds i would say they are wourst. Other than that I would considrer staying there again