All hotels in Kokomo, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3980 South Reed Road, Kokomo, IN, 46902, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Get what you pay for."
The rooms were accommodating and acceptable. It wasn't anything fancy. For 50 dollars a night one can't expect the world. I give them a 4 out of 5. Let's face it, no one is perfect.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
If people don't care what kind of hotel they stay in or they can't afford a better place, I guess this would be okay. If we happen to go back to Kokomo, we will not stay at Days Inn. The walls in our room were dirty and the carpet needed replacing bad. The room had a very musty smell so we had to leave the a/c on. The desk clerks were okay and the cleaning lady was nice so the stay was not totally negative. But we won't stay there again.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"We love Sara!"
We were in Kokomo for the birth of our new grandson. But he had some medical problems and had to be sent to Indy. Sara was so accommodating, made sure our stay was extended for a discounted price due to the reason. She was so NICE! Other than that, the hotel was OK. It seemed as though it was a "workers" hotel.....i.e., people working in the area temporarily stayed there. I was a little uncomfortable with the men who dragged their chairs outside the room to sit...just looked kind of trashy. Sometimes we got coffee in our room, sometimes we didn't. Same with clean towels. There are not enough electrical outlets in the room. One light next to the bed didn't work, and we found the reason was two plugs, 2 lights and 1 clock. So the light was unplugged. Hotel needs updating.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Jeanette
"Decent"
We stayed here as our older children were visiting a university near by. My husband did not appreciate the smell of room deodorant, it was a bit strong. The rooms felt quite muggy and humid. The beds were too soft, the pillows too mushy. The floors seemed like they could use more vacuuming. The pool was nice and clean. The staff of the hotel were pleasant and helpful. On our second stay there were some neighbors that decided to go outside and be rowdy, we called the staff at the front desk and within 5 minutes they cleared them out. The location was convenient as it was nearby several restaurants and stores, and it was only 8 minutes away from the KOG Glass Studio. For the price we paid it was a decent place to stay, nothing fancy but a place to rest at night and to go for a swim.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
Jazmin
"Centrally Located"
Very closed to malls, shopping plazas, and eating places. For overnight stay the hotel was pleasant, however, the decor was out dated. Overall rating, 31/2 - 4. Receptions were very friendly.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
"Decent room for the money."
Everything was acceptable. Not deluxe but a good value for the money. Mattress was very soft for my taste,but that's my only gripe. Staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
JT
"Close to dirt tracks during IN Sprint week."
Good location. Friendly, helpful staff. Nice pool.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Close to Speedway"
Hotel was in. Good position for our needs . The room even though it was a no. Smoking room smelt terrible. The smoke smell must have been in the furnishings. I was coughing most of the night could not wait to leave the next morning. The staff were very nice. Will not stay there again.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"Smelly"
The room smelled yucky. A mixture of cigarettes, sickly sweet, and wet carpet. The fridge wasn't working and we had meds for our daughter to put in. The neighbors were polite, but drunk/scary enough that we didn't let our kids outside to get things out of the car alone.
1 night business trip May 24, 2013
"Adequate accommodations"
I spent one night at the Days Inn while in Kokomo, Indiana for a women's state bowling tournament. It met my needs for one night and the price was reasonable.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Unsafe and smelly"
We had to change rooms because the first room smelled of smoke. It was unsafe with the door opening to the street. My husband secured the door with a chair. The breakfast consisted strictly of carbs. We will never stay at any days inn again.
Other trip May 5, 2013
"My Stay"
Hotel was nice and bed was comfortable. They had pretty good coffee in the room and their breakfast was really good. My only complaint was the wireless connection. They gave me the password it connected fine but it had dial up speeds. If it was just Facebook I would not care I'd just watch TV but I had to work and It made it so I could not.
Other trip May 3, 2013
"On the main strip"
I enjoyed my stay. The suite was very comfortable and clean. I was on the main strip, so it was nice for eating out and shopping! I would stay here again in Kokomo, In. or any other Days Inn.
3 night trip Apr 25, 2013
Jan
"the lock that wouldn't work"
I came back to the hotel after a day of traveling the state with friends and tried NY key card, nothing. I proceeded to try my other card and still not able to get in. Loading up my bags and went to the office where they set up my cards again, then new cards and then the clerk tried get cards. She opened up the room next door for me to put down my stuff until maintenance came over. He had never seen anything like it. I packed up my stuff and moved next door only to find out by the clerk I had to move again. She helped. she did give me my tide for free that day to do some laundry.
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
Judy
Overall the hotel seemed very ghetto
Trip with friends Apr 7, 2013
"False Advertisement"
REALLY needed Wifi to work on project, but was informed that it hasn't worked for some time. No refund was awarded. The rooms are accessed from the outdoors, and rowdy bunch of people were hanging out right outside my door. I would pay the extra to stay somewhere else!!!
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2012
"Nice place to stay."
In general everything was satisfactory. When a problem did arise, they were very accommodating in getting it resolved.
Other trip Nov 28, 2012
"Non-smoking room reeked of cigarette smell"
The non-smoking room was reeking of cigarette smell. The management need to do a better job at checking and cleaning the rooms before designating them as non-smoking.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2012
Business traveller
"Most uncomfortable bed ever"
The front desk clerk was very personable and efficient. The bathroom left much to be desired. There was hair in the bathtub. The beds were hard and extremely uncomfortable, but for those who like hard beds, this wouldn't be a problem.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2012
LeAnne
"cleanliness"
We had a room that had horrible odor and even worse with heat turned on. Evening manager moved us immediately to an upgraded room. This rating is for the second room.
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
"Nice clean cheap motel."
For an older and cheaply priced hotel i was very surprised. Room was "older" per se, but very clean and nicely kept. Hotel staff was very nice and helpful. Overall no better deal in Kokomo for the money. Extremely Pleased.
Other trip Oct 12, 2012
"Don't arrive at night"
A portion of this hotel is shut down and in poor repair. Some of the rooms are difficult to get to, and since I didn't know the neighborhood, arriving at night and seeing this did not give me a lot of confidence in the hotel. It could use some exterior maintenance, but the room was nice. All rooms are accessed from the exterior, and the lobby is not connected to the rooms, so think twice about staying here if the weather is poor.
Family trip Oct 8, 2012
"Dirty furniture & smokey room."
Very dissappointed in our room. Ordered a non-smoking room and it was full of smoke smells. The ceilings had been 1/2 cleaned. Some tiles clean, other tiles covered were covered with nicotine. Upholstery on both chairs was covered with stains. The desk chair was ready to fall appart. Very unsafe to use. Will not stay at a Motel 6 again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Ok...for a business stay."
It was just ok...a bit outdated but the price was right. I would probably stay there again but only on business. Though I didn't use, it the outdoor pool was amazingly clean and well kept, it was definately the nicest part of the place. Wireless Internet access was free and fast.
Other trip Sep 22, 2012
Anthony
"Honest & Great Service!"
I requested a non-smoking room because I hate the smell of smoke. But as soon as I open my room, it smelled like one. So, I put a little note on my bed for the person cleaning my room to change the top bedding because it smells like smoke, and when I came back, she changed it and the room smells clean. The next day, I accidentally dropped the lock of my gold earring on the sink and it went down the drain. I told the front desk if they have someone/maintenance who can get it for me, but if its a big hassle, then I told them not to trouble themselves anymore. When I came back that evening, they got it for me! I was so grateful to them. The room looked updated except the TV. Not a lot offered for the breakfast buffet; cereals, bread & a few fruits. And its conveniently easy to locate. I would go back again here.
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2012
R. Robinson
"Good, low-cost option"
If you are looking for a basic room to sleep in and won't be spending a lot of time at the hotel, this is a great low-cost option for your visit to Kokomo.
3 night trip Aug 31, 2012
"Adequate BUT"
Everything fine except had to ask for a second set of towelsa, washcloths and the phone continually flashed red button and no desk answer. Room I had been promised was NOT AVAILABLE at our late check, which I had personally checked to be certain would be.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
MOBE
"Check state laws before setting reservation"
1] Phone unusable except to call desk. 2] Lights between beds unplugged w/plug under one bed. 3] Toilet sits too low to floor for handicap. 4] Bathroom not handicap-usable. 5] Not advised until before arrival about non-smoking law. Paid thru Expedia for a 'smoking room.' 6] Couldn't smoke outside as I'm handicapped and elderly and was travelling alone. There was a man all evening either on the parking lot across from my room or facing my room by the stairs. Since I'd paid the extra, I stayed SAFE in the room. Being from out of state, I didn't know of the new law and it wasn't on Expedia. 7] The remote control to the TV was broken.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
"Decent hotel"
This motel is a decent one except it doesn't have elevators with dolleys. Would be nice if it upgraded with elevators. The AC didn't seem to come on as fast as it could when I turned it on my first night there. After a little while, the ac worked pretty good though. Remote to tv didn't have battery covering. Shower water was either hot or cold, not much in between there.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
Adam
"Pleasantly surprised!!"
On a recent trip back home we decided to stay at this motel because our first choices had no vacancies. I was a little concerned because I had lived near it for many years and had seen it go through some pretty ragged years....BOY were we pleasantly surprised. The rooms all been redone recently clear down to new bathroom fixtures. It was very clean and the staff was very accommodating. This will definitely be our first choice next time we are in Kokomo. My ONLY suggestion would be that they could use a little outdoor landscaping as it is pretty barren looking.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
Pamela
"Kokomo"
Room was ok not great. We used our air freshened. Room and furnishings were worn but serviceable. Wifi was superior. Close to food and shopping.
5 night business trip Jul 11, 2012
Bert
"Very Dissatisfied"
I was very dissatisfied with my stay at the Days Inn in Kokomo, IN. The maintenance of the hotel was very untidy. Apparently the hotel contracted with the local road construction crews that were working on rebuilding the roads for the state and many of the workers were staying at the hotel for extended periods of time. They would loiter about the balcony after shift and leave their shoes outside their doors at night which made me and family feel very uncomfortable as we were coming and going from our hotel room. The workers would leave dirt and mud that they had tracked back from the site on the stairs and walkways and the cleaning staff at the hotel would sweep and mop every two days so you had to be very careful when you walked. Since they had so many people staying at the hotel they were very stingy with their towels and would change out new towels every two days. They also had an erratic schedule for room cleaning and we had to finally request for them to clean our room and change our sheets. HBO was supposed to be included but we could never get the channel even after three days of asking the front desk. HBO did not appear until two days before we were checking out. I have stayed at this hotel before on previous visits, but this is definitely my last.
8 night family trip Jul 1, 2012
RW
"Mediocre But Cheap"
I was only in the hotel to sleep after a wedding so I didn't need much. For the price I got what I paid for. I got a non-smoking King bed. The bed spread had a cigarette hole in it and there were old ashes on the bottom of the night stand. It was night to have a mini fridge and microwave in the room even though I didn't use it. Parking was lousy as you can only park around the outside of the hotel but my room was in the middle by the pool so I had to walk a ways to get to the room. The surrounding area was full of restaurants, gas stations, and other shopping places. The pillows in the room were to large and can cause neck issues, I recommend bringing your own, if you can.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2012
"don't bother"
I requested non smoking got smoking also room with 2 beds got told non available hotel was made up of migant workers androad constuction people was told at arrival theyover booked and i had no options
Other trip Jul 5, 2012
Good for the price
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2012
joe
Stayed for 3 nights but was disappointed in the room. It smelled.
3 night business trip Jun 11, 2012
Phil

"Recommended"
I stayed here for two nights over Memorial Day weekend. Right off the bat, I was happy after my conversation with the late night check-in desk employee. She gave me great travel advice that came in handy that weekend. The room was clean and in good shape. The wi-fi signal was strong. The negatives - The plumbing was loud. I was woken up by neighboring rooms flushing and showering. The shower head in my room had below average water pressure, as some of the water was not diverting from the tub faucet. And although the room had a flat screen TV, it only had about 30 analog channels to watch. The channel list in the room had NBC Sports Network listed, but it was actually Spike. I was hungry to watch NBCSN's NHL playoff games and Formula 1 coverage, but I was out of luck. Despite these negatives, I would consider returning here again if I am in the area.
2 night trip May 23, 2015