All hotels in Kokomo, Indiana, United States of America
3980 South Reed Road, Kokomo, IN, 46902, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Delicious food
    Great pool
    Clean
    Room is not nice
"Will not be back"
Over the last 45 years that include 35 years in the Military, I have stay in Days Inns threw out the USA, and a number of other hotel. By far this was most disgusting Hotel my wife and I ever stay in. The chairs in the room were stained, and filthy. The first morning we had no hot water, when we returned on the night of 7/21/2014 the room was not clean bed were not made, towels were on the floor. And to top off this stay MY 5 YEAR OLD Grand Daughter and my wife over 30 bed bugs bites. The bites have made the little one miserable. When I check out the clerk informed me that he will make a note and maybe someone will take care of it. I’m retired from the US Army and live on a budget; we were in Kokomo for a funeral and trying to save money staying at the days in.. Phillip J. Russell
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"OK for the price"
Decent place for the price. Our room seemed damp and musty. Room could use some maintenance and upgrading. Breakfast area is too small for size of motel. Staff was friendly. Handy location and our room was quiet.
Response by Days Inn & Suites Kokomo
Thank you for your comments. We are refreshing the interior of our rooms this year.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Cardfan
"convenient"
The hotel carpet was very bad - I had forgotten my slippers and it was very greasy feeling to walk on. The chairs were very, very stained. The breakfast might have been ok - small area and flies
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Katie
"Kokomo ball tounaments"
Brief stay in Kokomo for 9U ball games. We wanted something low cost so we picked this motel. For the most part the air didn't work, room never really cooled off. The air ran non-stop and was very loud. Bathroom is tiny and old. Almost too small to even be able to shut the door while your in the room. Furniture is from the 70's at best. Old and very worn out. Pillows were made out of cement. Our room opened into a stairwell beside the ice and vending machines. Super loud with ball teams running up and down the stairs. You can hear people in the hallway like they are in your room. The room was clean overall, just worn out. You get what you pay for and this was not a good value even at the lower cost.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Cosmo Cruiser
"Great Price for a Good Hotel"
I wanted a quality hotel for a good price, and I think I found it here. The staff was friendly and willing to help where needed. The breakfast was pretty standard (waffles, oatmeal, cereal, pastries, bagels, etc..). The room was a pretty standard motel room. They provided wifi, which was nice. The room was pretty clean, but the carpets could have been cleaned. The pool was very nice, too.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
When we booked online it said fridge and microwave in each room which was great since we stayed 4 days 3 nights. Got to the hotel and when we booked we requested a 1st floor room do to the wife recovering from surgery. Well low and behold when we arrive we are on the second floor and the room has neither fridge or microwave. A short weekend and it wouldn't have been a problem. I asked when we checked in if we could change rooms in the morning, we arrived around 9 pm. I was told to come back in the morning and remind them, they had people checking out. So I did as they asked and to my surprise the same lady said they were booked full. I asked about the empty room directly below us that was open and she said it was booked. Why not change rooms? We haven't been back to ours since housekeeping? No can do she said. Come to find out later that day that a bunch of younger people had rented a "party room" in the room directly below us. We have stayed at this hotel numerous times in the past 3 years and will have to think extra long and hard to decide if we will use this one again.
Response by Days Inn & Suites Kokomo
I am sorry that we were unable to fulfill your requests. Our night auditors go thru all incoming reservations daily to accomodate requests. Unfortunately, when your reservation was received it was either something we could not do or we never received it.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Close to good eating places. Love HALF MOON"
Staff very friendly, clean and Love the waffles. Really easy check in and check out. Nice areas close by for people what travel with their furry family members Large empty lot I was able to walk my dog around back
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
S
It was dirty. People smoking everywhere. It is a NON-smoking hotel. DON'T STAY
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Only stay here if you are looking to score drugs!!"
This was the worst excuse for a Suite that I have ever seen. I tried to move to the Holiday Inn next store that was cheaper per night but there was a baseball tournament in town and there was absolutely nothing else available in Kokomo. The paint was peeling off the exterior of the building and most of the occupants actually lived there. It looked like a shooting den for drug addict's and working girls.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Sunnie
"Very accommodating"
Very satisfied. The room was clean. There was a washer and dryer for personal use. Close to everything in Kokomo. I would stay again.
4 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Madison
"Not good."
Room was very beat up looking. Like it had not been taken care of at all. Walls were marked and chipped, chairs were badly stained (didn't evan want to sit on them). The carpeting was dirty. Just a dingy looking room. Not enough towels. Drapes were dingy. Lots of cigarette buts on sidewalk in front of door to our room. I would never stay there again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"The bed of doom"
Overall the hotel was nice and the staff was excellent. We checked in right after the room was cleaned apparently, so we had to let it air out. Whatever freshener was used was a bit much. The bathroom was a bit on the cramped side. The pool was nice and a very welcome amenity. The bed was hands down the most uncomfortable thing I have ever slept on. Every sleeping position caused physical pain or discomfort someplace. I might have gotten 2 hours of sleep the night I stayed there.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Chris Vachio
The rooms could really use some updates.... Beds were very comfortable and the price was good.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Lena
We enjoyed are stay very much and we will be back.
4 night business trip May 18, 2014
roger murphy
"Value for Money"
Excellent place for price ! Must add that they have a very good team of support staffs - Reception , Housekeeping . They made sure that I had all necessary things within minutes of request. Not to mention at least 3-4 option to eat within walking distance.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Vinay
"Quiet, clean room. Exactly what I wanted."
.............................................................................................................................
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Will
"yuck!"
under construction. carpet needed to be cleaned. spider webs on lights and ceiling.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"nice stay"
I stay here every year while visiting my relatives. This year I had the surprise of fridge and microwave. That was especially helpful. They are remodeling the rooms but the work didn't bother me. It is convenient to the restaurants, the main highway and well maintained.
6 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Judy
"smoke filled room."
I was staying here for maybe 12 hours on business so I didn't need anything special, but the room smelled like someone was smoking in it five minutes before I walked in. The hotel is supposed to be non smoking, but obviously they didn't mind letting the previous occupants ruin my stay without airing it out.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
Adam
"Ok"
The heater didn't work when I first got there. The desk told me to wait 20 minutes for it to warm up. I called again in 40 minutes and they sent a worker up right away and he fixed it. The end result was good.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"Visiting family, convenient to destination."
Clean, comfortable room. Excellent staff...super friendly. Will stay there again.
Response by Days Inn & Suites Kokomo
Thank you for staying with us.
6 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Steve Turko
Stay was negatively effected by cigarette smell in our non smoking room. Staff method of cleaning in eating area by using dry napkins not viewed as being very sanitary.
Response by Days Inn & Suites Kokomo
I am sorry that your room had a smoke smell to it. Ever since Indiana went to a no smoking in rooms policy we are constantly fighting to stay on top of this, due to the fact that, all rooms are now shared by both smoking as well as non smoking guests. As to the cleaning policies of the breakfast area, the staff is supposed to use and, is provided with the proper cleaning supplies. I will reemphasize to them the importance of following the proper cleaning procedures.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
John Ferry
"Cheap Suite"
Nice to have a suite style room. Hotel clearly renovating and our room needed some things fixed.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"good for one night and the price"
It did not start out very good. We arrived at 10:20 pm the door was locked and there was a sign on the door saying "be back in 5 minutes". After waiting 15 minutes in the car, the staff member arrived. However she was very pleasant, and we were in our rooms sleeping in no time. Our room was very clean, and the bed was super comfortable.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Best "one-night stand" so far this year..."
The room was spacious, clean and comfortable - the only flaw being a shower head that didn't work on every setting - the staff were friendly, conscientious, and visibly hard-working each time seen.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
"Nice hotel!"
Nice room and facilities. Cleanliness is very good. Location is also very convenient for our family.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
YC
"Pleasantly Surprised"
I found the Days Inn of Kokomo a wonderful place for my night's stay. All of the elements that make a 'stay away from home' what one would hope for was part of my experience. The room was clean and all things in good working order. The breakfast was sufficient and the staff very friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2013
Ron
"Closest to purdue for football game on short notic"
Nice. just a place to sleep for a nite after football game
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"quiet and reasonably priced"
We've stayed here before and chose to stay a second time. That says a lot.
4 night trip Sep 9, 2013
Jan H.
"not bad overall"
overall, experience was good. we have used this hotel before so knew what we were getting for the money. my only negative was that the room was a little unclean. when we pulled the sofa bed out there were pacifiers, popcorn, wrappers, and a cigarette underneath. Other than that it was a good room.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Get what you pay for."
The rooms were accommodating and acceptable. It wasn't anything fancy. For 50 dollars a night one can't expect the world. I give them a 4 out of 5. Let's face it, no one is perfect.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
If people don't care what kind of hotel they stay in or they can't afford a better place, I guess this would be okay. If we happen to go back to Kokomo, we will not stay at Days Inn. The walls in our room were dirty and the carpet needed replacing bad. The room had a very musty smell so we had to leave the a/c on. The desk clerks were okay and the cleaning lady was nice so the stay was not totally negative. But we won't stay there again.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"We love Sara!"
We were in Kokomo for the birth of our new grandson. But he had some medical problems and had to be sent to Indy. Sara was so accommodating, made sure our stay was extended for a discounted price due to the reason. She was so NICE! Other than that, the hotel was OK. It seemed as though it was a "workers" hotel.....i.e., people working in the area temporarily stayed there. I was a little uncomfortable with the men who dragged their chairs outside the room to sit...just looked kind of trashy. Sometimes we got coffee in our room, sometimes we didn't. Same with clean towels. There are not enough electrical outlets in the room. One light next to the bed didn't work, and we found the reason was two plugs, 2 lights and 1 clock. So the light was unplugged. Hotel needs updating.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Jeanette
"Decent"
We stayed here as our older children were visiting a university near by. My husband did not appreciate the smell of room deodorant, it was a bit strong. The rooms felt quite muggy and humid. The beds were too soft, the pillows too mushy. The floors seemed like they could use more vacuuming. The pool was nice and clean. The staff of the hotel were pleasant and helpful. On our second stay there were some neighbors that decided to go outside and be rowdy, we called the staff at the front desk and within 5 minutes they cleared them out. The location was convenient as it was nearby several restaurants and stores, and it was only 8 minutes away from the KOG Glass Studio. For the price we paid it was a decent place to stay, nothing fancy but a place to rest at night and to go for a swim.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
Jazmin
"Centrally Located"
Very closed to malls, shopping plazas, and eating places. For overnight stay the hotel was pleasant, however, the decor was out dated. Overall rating, 31/2 - 4. Receptions were very friendly.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
"Decent room for the money."
Everything was acceptable. Not deluxe but a good value for the money. Mattress was very soft for my taste,but that's my only gripe. Staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
JT
"Close to dirt tracks during IN Sprint week."
Good location. Friendly, helpful staff. Nice pool.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Close to Speedway"
Hotel was in. Good position for our needs . The room even though it was a no. Smoking room smelt terrible. The smoke smell must have been in the furnishings. I was coughing most of the night could not wait to leave the next morning. The staff were very nice. Will not stay there again.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"Smelly"
The room smelled yucky. A mixture of cigarettes, sickly sweet, and wet carpet. The fridge wasn't working and we had meds for our daughter to put in. The neighbors were polite, but drunk/scary enough that we didn't let our kids outside to get things out of the car alone.
1 night business trip May 24, 2013
"Adequate accommodations"
I spent one night at the Days Inn while in Kokomo, Indiana for a women's state bowling tournament. It met my needs for one night and the price was reasonable.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Unsafe and smelly"
We had to change rooms because the first room smelled of smoke. It was unsafe with the door opening to the street. My husband secured the door with a chair. The breakfast consisted strictly of carbs. We will never stay at any days inn again.
Other trip May 5, 2013
"My Stay"
Hotel was nice and bed was comfortable. They had pretty good coffee in the room and their breakfast was really good. My only complaint was the wireless connection. They gave me the password it connected fine but it had dial up speeds. If it was just Facebook I would not care I'd just watch TV but I had to work and It made it so I could not.
Other trip May 3, 2013
"On the main strip"
I enjoyed my stay. The suite was very comfortable and clean. I was on the main strip, so it was nice for eating out and shopping! I would stay here again in Kokomo, In. or any other Days Inn.
3 night trip Apr 25, 2013
Jan
"the lock that wouldn't work"
I came back to the hotel after a day of traveling the state with friends and tried NY key card, nothing. I proceeded to try my other card and still not able to get in. Loading up my bags and went to the office where they set up my cards again, then new cards and then the clerk tried get cards. She opened up the room next door for me to put down my stuff until maintenance came over. He had never seen anything like it. I packed up my stuff and moved next door only to find out by the clerk I had to move again. She helped. she did give me my tide for free that day to do some laundry.
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
Judy
Overall the hotel seemed very ghetto
Trip with friends Apr 7, 2013

"Recommended"
I stayed here for two nights over Memorial Day weekend. Right off the bat, I was happy after my conversation with the late night check-in desk employee. She gave me great travel advice that came in handy that weekend. The room was clean and in good shape. The wi-fi signal was strong. The negatives - The plumbing was loud. I was woken up by neighboring rooms flushing and showering. The shower head in my room had below average water pressure, as some of the water was not diverting from the tub faucet. And although the room had a flat screen TV, it only had about 30 analog channels to watch. The channel list in the room had NBC Sports Network listed, but it was actually Spike. I was hungry to watch NBCSN's NHL playoff games and Formula 1 coverage, but I was out of luck. Despite these negatives, I would consider returning here again if I am in the area.
2 night trip May 23, 2015