All hotels in Williamsburg, Virginia, United States of America
720 Lightfoot Road, Williamsburg, VA, 23188, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Try this hotel!"
If you need a hotel close to Greatwolf Lodge, you must try the Holiday Inn Express. This hotel was very clean and the price was good. The staff made you feel welcome and they were very professional. The breakfast area was a little small, but the food options were good. the exercise room and pool area was small, but you could still get a good workout. Overall, I would recommend this hotel for a quick getaway or overnight stay. I would book this hotel again in the future.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Mrs. Hall
"Good place for family to stay."
We stayed with our three kids. We had a cot in the room. My 13 year old son said the cot was uncomfortable (he could feel springs) but he did sleep through the night. The hotel is clean and updated. It's 8 miles from Water Country USA but the trip from there to the hotel was quick and easy. They have a great continental breakfast. They, were however understaffed on that Friday morning. There was one girl at the desk who was extremely busy and the staff person in the breakfast area seemed overwhelmed. As we were checking out another staff person was at the front desk but they clearly needed two earlier.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
"Nice hotel near Busch Gardens"
Booked this hotel only a couple of days before arrival. Decently priced at ~$142 per night. Easy drive to Busch Gardens and the hotel's location was somewhat off the beaten path, a real advantage in my book. Breakfast was average and incredibly crowded, especially Saturday morning. Not nearly enough space in the eating area. We went down early and got food to take back to the room. Overall, good place to stay; very clean and modern with a somewhat out-of-the-way and quiet location. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Great out of the way location but still close to all the shopping.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Josh
"Nice hotel close to Great Wolf Ledge, Bush Gardens"
Experience was great. Family friendly hotel, check in staff was good, pool was indoor also a plus for me & my family
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Nice Hotel close Busch Gardens"
Nice and very clean hotel. Great place to get a good night sleep at an affordable price. I recently visited Busch Gardens and stayed at this hotel for two nights. It was nice, clean and quiet. I would absolutely recommend it.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Octavio
"Clean and comfortable!"
Very Clean. It is near restaurants and malls. Busch Gardens and Williamsburg Winery is nearby also.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Randy
"OK stay. Friendly staff."
We stayed here for one night on out trip to Jamestown and Williamsburg. The location is good and easily accessible from the major roads in and around Williamsburg. The rooms are ok and fairly clean. The pool was quite cloudy and could have used some fresh water. The lady at the front desk was able to give us some good advice as to where to eat nearby and how to get around. Very friendly. The beds are good and we had a quiet stay. But as is the case in all hotels in this category the breakfast 'is what it is'- styrofoam plates, plastic cutlery and plastic cups- not very eco- friendly.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
We had a great time. And the stay was great and the staff was a great help. Rooms were comfortable and clean.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great hotel, close to everything."
Really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. Great location, clean and good variety for breakfast. It can get hectic especially around 9-9:30am. Front desk staff and manager were very friendly and helpful. We got there a few hours before check in time and they were kind enough to get us a room before check-in time. Love the overall modern look and feel of the hotel. The water cool theme was a great choice for the interior design. My kids loved the pool. Wished there was some weights in the gym room. Overall, great stay and would recommend.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Miguel
"Excellent Stay"
My family of 5 stayed here when visiting Water Country and Busch Gardens. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Ray
Great value! Clean, crisp new rooms. Close enough to Colonial Williamsburg and Richmond ave for restaurants. Friendly front desk.
3 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
The hotel was very nice, well maintained and lovely staff. The full breakfast was an additional plus we didn't expect. It's also convenient to get to multiple Williamsburg attractions from this location with easy access to the highway. When searching I found this location to be highly rated with great reviews and we weren't disappointed!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Tammy
"close to all facilities,"
except for fire alarm going off great experience, clean facility, courteous staff
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
ed
"Very satisfied"
We had a great room, the breakfast was fantastic. The one frustration was a $25 charge for a cot, when they initially told me it was $10, and then when I checked out and asked about whether I needed to sign something for the cot charge, they told me there wouldn't be one. So besides that confusion(and frustration), it was impeccable!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Mandy
"Great hotel for a Busch Gardens Trip"
My family and I stayed at the HIE and had a wonderful experience. The rooms were very nice as was the entire hotel. The continental breakfast was full of variety and was delicious. My two sons had a wonderful time swimming in the pool early on Saturday morning before a big day at Busch Gardens. The trip between the hotel and BG was about 10 - 15 minutes. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Jerry
"Great place to stay with my family."
We were in town for a baseball tournament. The hotel was a reasonable distance from the ballpark and everything that we needed while visiting. Everything was very clean, the staff was friendly and breakfast was a nice touch.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Amazing Hotel!"
I searched for hours trying to find a good hotel, and stumbled across this one. It was absolutely amazing!
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Jamie
"Weekend trip"
Hotel was nice and clean, very well maintained. Would recomend this hotel to anyone. Very pleased friendly, helpful, accommodating staff. Enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Alexis
"Quiet neighborhood"
Nice to know the entire property is nonsmoking. Neighborhood struck me as very quiet and very safe. The only negative: the staff was unable to keep the breakfast buffet stocked (at least during the time I was there, about 9 a.m.).
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Great short stay on visit to Busch Gardens. Clean facilities, indoor pool and efficient staff.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Convenient location. Nice facilities. Breakfast was from 630-930 and we showed up at 830. Not much was left and the pancake maker was broken. Kinda of downer.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"EXCELENT!!!!"
Can't say enough about the hotel, and the staff here. Best hotel experience ever!!!
Other trip May 27, 2014
Lee
"Very nice hotel"
We had a very nice stay. The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was enjoyable. Most of the staff was very friendly. The lady taking care of the breakfast was efficient but not very personable.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Cinnamon rolls and a pancake printer"
Breakfast was very good and a little unusual. They had very good, fresh warm cinnamon rolls kept in a special warmer. They suggested we take a couple with us and we did. Rather than the waffle maker that has become common in similar hotels, they had a machine that looks somewhat like a desktop printer that makes pancakes. You push one button and a couple of minutes later two freshly-made pancakes roll out of the end. They were very good. The service was great and everything was immaculate. Coffee was available at all times. The gym was small, but clean and adequate for a maintenance workout. Would stay there again any time.
1 night family trip May 11, 2014
Jan S.
It was a very excellent place to be at and had very nice hospitality.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2014
"Everything You Would Expect In A Holiday Inn"
We (a family of 4) had a great experience at this hotel. I can say I was pleasantly surprised. We usually choose Comfort Inn to stay in on our trips but at the time this Holiday Inn was rated 99% , I chose to book a room. The hotel is close to numerous locations, you don't have to travel too far out of the way for a good meal. The breakfast at the hotel was nice, much more available than other hotels. The staff kept the breakfast area stocked well, during a busy hour. We went early to breakfast prior to heading to Busch Gardens. It was a great place to stay and we WILL stay again. The indoor pool was fantastic for swimming, it is open early and closes late. We only had 1 issue, our fridge didn't work when we first checked in, but the staff was so quick to remedy the situation, I was shocked. I have NEVER had such fantastic service at a hotel. The staff was friendly, the hotel was CLEAN as it would be. I loved the decor, such a refreshment from normal stuffy hotel decor.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
CJCreviston
"Almost what I have come to expect from HIX"
The room was very well done with the exception of the King Bed which I found to be a bit hard for my taste. Other than that I have no complaints about the room from their new high tech Near Field keys to the beautifully done bathroom. Staff was helpful even when under stress. The breakfast was rather basic for my taste, but it was free (There's an iHop on the other side of the hiway). Other than the bed, I wouldn't complain about anything.
3 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Bruce Buzalski
Hotel was nice inside and out. Staff was excellent. Rooms were clean. Did not sleep very well because pillows were not comfortable to me. Overall this is a nice hotel off the beaten path with friendly staff.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Charlie
"Newly renovated hotel - great location"
The hotel staff was very accommodating to our large group. We had a wonderful stay. The facilities were clean, the breakfast was plentiful and fresh and our students enjoyed the pool. Thank you for hosting our group.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"One day stay"
Everything at the hotel was nice and new. The beds were way to firm for our liking. The price was reasonable. The breakfast was lacking but you get what you pay for. It was reasonably close to Busch Gardens, Yorktown, Jamestown and colonial Williamsburg.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Travis
"Happy!"
First of all, yes it is bit pricier than most of the other hotels that's actually closer to Colonial Williamsburg. But I chose this hotel over others because of all the good reviews; and it did not disappoint me other than one thing with the bathroom. Friendly staff, great breakfast, and cozy and nice room was definitely what most of us are looking for. However, the bathroom had a couple of issues. The bathtub had slow drainage. I think that's why the tub might have had some scum on the tub. That was a bit disappointing. Nevertheless, it's still close from Colonial Williamsburg--a 10-minute drive is doable.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"Clean, modern, convenient"
Everything you expect, great spot next to the shops and restaurants.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2014
Iain McClements
"Great location and easy to find"
We really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is less than a year old and everything was nice. The heated pool was a favorite for the kids and the continental breakfast was nice. The rooms were nice and we would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Dec 23, 2013
"Great price & wonderful place to stay!!!!"
The hotel was immaculate and decorated beautifully! Very modern touches and super comfy beds! Staff was great! Will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2013
"Nice, clean hotel for a short stay"
Newly built hotel. Very clean and nice for a short stay.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
Very quiet location, loved our stay, and would come back. Hotel is very clean we can compare, this is our 30th hotel we have stayed in since leaving Australia.
3 night trip Nov 30, 2013
John and Anna
"Great hotel!"
Amazing stay...wish I could have taken the bed home... slept like a baby! Everything was great!
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Close to all attractions in the Williamsburg area."
Wonderful hotel, newly built, very clean, friendly and helpful staff. Loved the decor; so unique and calming. Excellent continental breakfast. Would definitely stay here again. Nice pool and work out room. Easy access to I-64. Beds very comfortable Thanks for a great stay!.
1 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2013
Robin
"Good, clean, family motel."
The motel was clean, the room was clean and comfortable, and the staff was professional.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"Modern & quiet"
Overall look and feel of the hotel is a good value for your money. Modern, new decor in grey and chrome. Decent breakfast. Indoor pool is a plus. Not far from the highway. However, I would have preferred to stay closer to Colonial Williamsburg and walking distance to shops/restaurants. I also found urine stains on the toilet seat and a grey hair in the bathroom. It looked like the room had not been used since last month, because the clocks had not been changed to account for Daylight Savings Time. I also wish I had ordered a king size bed because we were only a total of 2 travelers. I found the two beds to be cumbersome and rather small. Also, I prefer shower gel instead of bar soap because there is no soap dish. Plus, the first person who greeted us when checking in at night seemed inattentive and grumpy. Apart from these minor details, it's fine for a one-night stay. It might even exceed your expectations if you're used to cheap motels. If I had to do it again, I'd splurge a little on something a bit more high-end for me and my boyfriend.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2013
I give a 4 for a room cleanliness because we found the Kleenex in the bathroom all wet. But beside that it was a nice please
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
Juan
"Nicely located"
Overall this was a great hotel and very conveniently located to all the places we needed to be. My only gripe was that the breakfast area was crazy! I found it very frustrating to move around with food and drinks in such a tight space but we managed.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2013
Family3forme
"Nice hotel close to Busch Gardens"
Very clean, great breakfast, newer hotel. We slept comfortably.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Nicole
"Great Hotel with a great price"
The room is a perfect size and all new furniture. Stayed only 2 nights for a trip to Busch Gardens. The location is perfect for the parks and the outlet mall. Only issue is with the breakfast. They start putting things away an hour before the end time which is annoying. Also, they kept running out of items (milk, yogurt, eggs).
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"visiting family"
Hotel was recently remodeled and very clean and new. Would reccomend to any one. Quick access to I-64
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg North
Thank you so much for staying at our newly renovated Holiday Inn Express. I hope that you keep us in mind for all of your future travels to the Historic Williamsburg area.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"very nice well decorated close to water country."
warm welcoming staff, easy to check in, clean, and well decorated room. the place is very close to water country USA as well as bush gardens fun place for kids I have ever went.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg North
Thank you for your kind words. All of us here at the Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg North take pride in our property and love the feedback from our guests. We hope to see you again upon your next visit to the Historic Williamsburg Area.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
george
"Review"
Overall we had a good night there. It was a very clean and new hotel. Service was very good. The only issue we had was that there seemed to be a leak above us in our bathroom. The drywall in the ceiling was bubbled down and our floor was wet overnight. This really did not affect our one night there but it could have been an issue if we stayed longer.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg North
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg North. I apologize for the inconvenience of having a leak in your bathroom. Our hotel opened on July 23, 2013 and unfortunately we did not catch the problem before opening. I hope that this did not cuase you to have a poor experience and hope that if you are back in the Williamsburg area, you choose to stay here with us.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013

"Nice hotel, clean and comfortable"
We had all we needed, it was comfortable and free breakfast and wireless internet was great. Can't expect anymore for the price. The staff were very nice and pleasant, giving us info of the surrounding and always at hand to help if we needed anything.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Azwaz
"Nice new hotel"
Nice new hotel ,room clean and functional but could hear clearly people talking in room next door. Didn't have any cause to speak to staff on front desk probably good job as we never saw anybody there apart from at check in. Location was good for us.
7 night trip May 12, 2014