All hotels in Williamsburg, Virginia, United States of America
720 Lightfoot Road, Williamsburg, VA, 23188, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Williamsburg Getaway"
Very quiet and peaceful. Hotel was exceptionally clean and staff were very friendly.
3 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
RICHARD
"nice hotel close to busch garden"
nice comfy family friendly new hotel. heated indoor pool was very good and nice size. the staff was nice and kind. hotel itself is new hotel you can smell the newness of the place. very clean and comfortable. and coin laundry machine is extra plus. we had stayed 3 days with 3 kid and we loved it. thank you.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice but not happy!"
The hotel is nice , but the coffee pot was dirty, we stayed 2 nights called to have the room cleaned and clean towels we called to tell them we would like the room cleaned and we are going out shopping and dinner the front desk said no problem that are room was scheduled next to be cleaned we come back 2 1/2 hours later and it was still not cleaned we called again and front desk said ok we get a knock on the door 10 mimutes later and she just hands me new towels when we told her what happened she said did you have the dnd sign on door i said no and then she said do you want me to take the old towels ? I said yes please and the garbage and thats when she said something like the other girl should have cleaned your room ! This hotel is nice because it' is kinda new but if it keeps doing things like this it will go down hill quick ! The cleaning crew seems like they don't want to work ,so at 830 pm we finally had towels and trash out however they never cleaned the room .
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Quick trip to Williamsburg with family."
Needed an affordable overnight accommodation. Staff were incredibly kind and respectful. Attempted to speak Spanish to custodial staff and what I couldn't pronounce they helped me. Sort of a fun learning experience. Our room was clean and not to warm. Bed was very comfy and pillows were like little clouds that wrapped around your head; slept like a champ. Totally recommend.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
chris
"Happy Family!!!!!"
Was wonderful... will book here again!!!!!!!!!!!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Alex
"Good stay for the pricing!!"
The front desk staff was very friendly. Room was comfort and affordable. However, the buffet could of been better.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Valerie
"Family trip."
We took a weekend family trip with our 19month old son. The staff was friendly. My husband actually left his iPad on the checkout counter. Hour later we came back & the staff handed it to him. We didn't know it was missing. The rooms were clean & comfortable & the breakfast was really good. Overall it was really nice. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great hotel.... Minor details"
The hotel stay was great but noticed some spots of the room and bathroom that was not clean fully. Another observation was that all the guest were room together and there was about a hand full of people staying the time we were there so we could here the people in the next room instead of spacing out the guest throughout the hotel. Other than that, I really enjoyed my stay.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Decent place for the price"
This is a decent hotel and rooms are clean and the price is reasonable. Overall I would recommend it. Nothing great but good value for the price and close to Busch garden as well as downtown Williamsburg
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Mehran
"Worth the money."
Stayed December and was very pleased with all hotel departments.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
",nice hotel middle of Williamsburg"
the rooms are very clean, the host the old staff was exceptional. Who was nice and warm without available.the breakfast bar was okay just nothing special.the pancake machine was broken
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
vist grandkids
"Thumbs up."
Clean room and bath. Value priced for quality level. I'd be nice if on weekdays they could start coffee and breakfast earlier than 6:30 for early risers.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Bruce
We stay at a lot of holiday inn expresses. This was one of the best.
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
Richard A
"Great Quality Service!"
Hotel was very accommodating with all of my needs and the service was very professional, polite, and friendly! A great and comfortable place to stay. I know I will be choosing this hotel again!
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"H I E Williamsburg Exceeds All Expectations!"
The above says it all.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2014
Freda
"Pleasant Surprise"
Newest hotel in Williamsburg, VA
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Paula
"Thanksgiving visit to my son's college"
Hotel is super clean everything is brand new!!! Staff went above and beyond to accommodate my family especially Chelsea. Great place to stay and so affordable.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nice hotel in convenient Williamsburg location"
Thank you letting us check-in early. It was a pleasant stay with no issues.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Alisa
"Perfect"
We went to Busch Gardens for Christmas Town on a Friday night and had Great Wolf Lodge plans for the following day. This (as most) Holiday Inn Express was perfect. Sad to say, this hotel was cleaner and maintained better than the $400+ room we stayed in at Great Wolf Lodge.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Jennifwe
"Very Nice Hotel!"
We had an excellent stay. The hotel was very clean, and our room was spacious. We were particularly impressed with the courteous and friendly staff. We will definitely go back there.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Francis
"Quiet hotel near BGW"
Fast and easy check in/out. Close to Busch Gardens. Delicious breakfast. Only negative was the extremely hard mattress.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Katie
"Good Stay"
Our high school golf team stayed in the hotel for one night as we were in town for regional playoffs (advancing to state playoff). This was a great hotel for the price we paid.. May have been a stocking issue, but they seem to be out of bar soap.. No biggie.. Will stay here again during next golf tournament. Close to Walmart, Lowes, IHOP and best BBQ in SE VA - Pierces BBQ...
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Hotel met my expectations definately would stay again and recommend.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
bryant
"Excellent Service"
Checked in very late, but the manager was incredibly kind and was very quick to check us in.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Try this hotel!"
If you need a hotel close to Greatwolf Lodge, you must try the Holiday Inn Express. This hotel was very clean and the price was good. The staff made you feel welcome and they were very professional. The breakfast area was a little small, but the food options were good. the exercise room and pool area was small, but you could still get a good workout. Overall, I would recommend this hotel for a quick getaway or overnight stay. I would book this hotel again in the future.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Mrs. Hall
"Good place for family to stay."
We stayed with our three kids. We had a cot in the room. My 13 year old son said the cot was uncomfortable (he could feel springs) but he did sleep through the night. The hotel is clean and updated. It's 8 miles from Water Country USA but the trip from there to the hotel was quick and easy. They have a great continental breakfast. They, were however understaffed on that Friday morning. There was one girl at the desk who was extremely busy and the staff person in the breakfast area seemed overwhelmed. As we were checking out another staff person was at the front desk but they clearly needed two earlier.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
"Nice hotel near Busch Gardens"
Booked this hotel only a couple of days before arrival. Decently priced at ~$142 per night. Easy drive to Busch Gardens and the hotel's location was somewhat off the beaten path, a real advantage in my book. Breakfast was average and incredibly crowded, especially Saturday morning. Not nearly enough space in the eating area. We went down early and got food to take back to the room. Overall, good place to stay; very clean and modern with a somewhat out-of-the-way and quiet location. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Great out of the way location but still close to all the shopping.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Josh
"Nice hotel close to Great Wolf Ledge, Bush Gardens"
Experience was great. Family friendly hotel, check in staff was good, pool was indoor also a plus for me & my family
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Nice Hotel close Busch Gardens"
Nice and very clean hotel. Great place to get a good night sleep at an affordable price. I recently visited Busch Gardens and stayed at this hotel for two nights. It was nice, clean and quiet. I would absolutely recommend it.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Octavio
"Clean and comfortable!"
Very Clean. It is near restaurants and malls. Busch Gardens and Williamsburg Winery is nearby also.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Randy
"OK stay. Friendly staff."
We stayed here for one night on out trip to Jamestown and Williamsburg. The location is good and easily accessible from the major roads in and around Williamsburg. The rooms are ok and fairly clean. The pool was quite cloudy and could have used some fresh water. The lady at the front desk was able to give us some good advice as to where to eat nearby and how to get around. Very friendly. The beds are good and we had a quiet stay. But as is the case in all hotels in this category the breakfast 'is what it is'- styrofoam plates, plastic cutlery and plastic cups- not very eco- friendly.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
We had a great time. And the stay was great and the staff was a great help. Rooms were comfortable and clean.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great hotel, close to everything."
Really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. Great location, clean and good variety for breakfast. It can get hectic especially around 9-9:30am. Front desk staff and manager were very friendly and helpful. We got there a few hours before check in time and they were kind enough to get us a room before check-in time. Love the overall modern look and feel of the hotel. The water cool theme was a great choice for the interior design. My kids loved the pool. Wished there was some weights in the gym room. Overall, great stay and would recommend.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Miguel
"Excellent Stay"
My family of 5 stayed here when visiting Water Country and Busch Gardens. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Ray
Great value! Clean, crisp new rooms. Close enough to Colonial Williamsburg and Richmond ave for restaurants. Friendly front desk.
3 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
The hotel was very nice, well maintained and lovely staff. The full breakfast was an additional plus we didn't expect. It's also convenient to get to multiple Williamsburg attractions from this location with easy access to the highway. When searching I found this location to be highly rated with great reviews and we weren't disappointed!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Tammy
"close to all facilities,"
except for fire alarm going off great experience, clean facility, courteous staff
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
ed
"Very satisfied"
We had a great room, the breakfast was fantastic. The one frustration was a $25 charge for a cot, when they initially told me it was $10, and then when I checked out and asked about whether I needed to sign something for the cot charge, they told me there wouldn't be one. So besides that confusion(and frustration), it was impeccable!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Mandy
"Great hotel for a Busch Gardens Trip"
My family and I stayed at the HIE and had a wonderful experience. The rooms were very nice as was the entire hotel. The continental breakfast was full of variety and was delicious. My two sons had a wonderful time swimming in the pool early on Saturday morning before a big day at Busch Gardens. The trip between the hotel and BG was about 10 - 15 minutes. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Jerry
"Great place to stay with my family."
We were in town for a baseball tournament. The hotel was a reasonable distance from the ballpark and everything that we needed while visiting. Everything was very clean, the staff was friendly and breakfast was a nice touch.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Amazing Hotel!"
I searched for hours trying to find a good hotel, and stumbled across this one. It was absolutely amazing!
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Jamie
"Weekend trip"
Hotel was nice and clean, very well maintained. Would recomend this hotel to anyone. Very pleased friendly, helpful, accommodating staff. Enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Alexis
"Quiet neighborhood"
Nice to know the entire property is nonsmoking. Neighborhood struck me as very quiet and very safe. The only negative: the staff was unable to keep the breakfast buffet stocked (at least during the time I was there, about 9 a.m.).
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Great short stay on visit to Busch Gardens. Clean facilities, indoor pool and efficient staff.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Convenient location. Nice facilities. Breakfast was from 630-930 and we showed up at 830. Not much was left and the pancake maker was broken. Kinda of downer.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Stay here IF ..."
(1) Stay here if you book a "standard room." Signs are posted in the motel stating that the property is 100% nonsmoking, so don't pay more to book a "nonsmoking room" online (as I ignorantly did). I won't fall for that one again! (2) Stay here if you want a very clean, very comfortable room (as long as you don't care that the carpet, walls, desk, etc. are all shades of gray). (3) Stay here if you can get up early to avoid the breakfast rush. I went to breakfast around 9:00. The staff could not keep the buffet replenished fast enough. They looked like they were really trying but there weren't enough of them to get the job done. I don't know if they were short-handed due to the Memorial Day holiday; or perhaps there was an unusually heavy demand that day -- but neither of those excuses matters to a guest. (4) Stay here if you aren't planning to walk from your motel to any area attractions. There's nothing nearby except a convenience store. That was fine for us: we just wanted a good night's sleep before going on to our next stop. My comments here may sound more severe than I intend them to be -- on a 5-point scale I would actually give them about a 4.8 because they had the things that were most important to us -- but sometimes it's the little things that determine whether you stay at Motel A or Motel B.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"EXCELENT!!!!"
Can't say enough about the hotel, and the staff here. Best hotel experience ever!!!
Other trip May 27, 2014
Lee
"Very nice hotel"
We had a very nice stay. The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was enjoyable. Most of the staff was very friendly. The lady taking care of the breakfast was efficient but not very personable.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Cinnamon rolls and a pancake printer"
Breakfast was very good and a little unusual. They had very good, fresh warm cinnamon rolls kept in a special warmer. They suggested we take a couple with us and we did. Rather than the waffle maker that has become common in similar hotels, they had a machine that looks somewhat like a desktop printer that makes pancakes. You push one button and a couple of minutes later two freshly-made pancakes roll out of the end. They were very good. The service was great and everything was immaculate. Coffee was available at all times. The gym was small, but clean and adequate for a maintenance workout. Would stay there again any time.
1 night family trip May 11, 2014