All hotels in Castle Rock, Colorado, United States of America
4691 Castleton Way, I-25, Castle Rock, CO, 80104, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Nice Place for All"
As a business and leisure traveler I would stay again. The bed was comfortable bathroom spotless and shower had plenty of pressure and hot water. Not much else matters to me as a seasoned traveler. Breakfast was typical cheap, but the juice was not watery which helped. Pool and hot tub were at a great temperature.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Sound Vibes
"Convenient from Airport"
The staff was very friendly as we came in late at night. Would definitely stay here again if we were in the area.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Gina
"Fantastic service!"
The two front-desk people we talked with over our 2-day stay were outstanding! Joe and Janet were so helpful and extremely pleasant. They truned a nice stay into a fantastic stay!! Room was clean, pool and hot tub were clean (a little over-chlorinated for me but OK), breakfast was OK and beds were comfortable. We will stay again in the future.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Perfect for what we needed
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Tammi
"Needs major update"
Great location. Old. Run down. Paint peeling off wall. Old furnishings. Slow internet. Wouldn't stay again when others near are much nicer. No ice machine on upper floors. Nice people
7 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Very nice. The maid service could have been better. They seemed to only make the beds and change out the towels. The trash wasn't always taken out and the coffee and cups not replaced.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Service makes up for anything lacking"
I have never had better service anywhere.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Exceeded our expectations! Excellent value!!!"
Exceptionally clean, comfortable, and quiet. Surprisingly quite. No problems at all. 5 *'s for a very affordable overnight stay.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
obiwan1250
"Colorado Vacation"
Great hotel & location. hotel is clean & rooms are good size. Very convenient to restaurants,gas & interstate. nice view of mountains (we were on 33rd floor facing rear of hotel).
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
Schmidt
"run down motel"
Hot tub was warm with dirty water and pool was very cold. Toaster only toasted on one side. Drink dispenser didn't work. Breakfast room was way too small to cram so many bodies into.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
richard
"You get what you pay for"
the room was not clean, somebody left a dirty sock on the floor, when i asked for a non smoking room, i did not realize that i would be staying in a room that was on the same floor as smoking permitted rooms. cigarette smoke filled the halls and to some extent our non smoking room. breakfast was very minimal at the best.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Great Hotel, Pool issues..."
It is a very nice Hotel, beautiful views, and friendly helpful people. Joe was extremely patient and helpful as I had a little trouble finding the place in the middle of the night. He gave me very clear directions and had all my information from my on line reservation available for a quick check in. The room was very clean and was just as described online. Part of the reason I booked this hotel was for the pool however, and it was much too cold for anyone to swim in and enjoy it. I was told it was at 78 plus degrees but seriously, that's much too cold, in my opinion, for an indoor pool in the spring time in Colorado. The fact that I never saw anyone in it would attest to the chill of it. The hours listed were from 6 a.m. to11 pm but during the day and evening it was usually dark and covered. The one time I asked if someone could open it, the woman at the front desk acted irritated and put out. I ended up extending my stay despite the pool issue, and if I ever need a place to stay in Castle Rock again, I would most likely return here because they offer smoking rooms, and I would recommend it to others.... as long as the pool is not a priority.
Other trip May 1, 2014
"Nice, old school, hotel."
Overall a descent, low price hotel, key words, low price. The queen beds seem shorter then normal. The sheets where uncomfortably worn and old. The WiFi was slow and the TV, old, the first time my kids have seen an old CRT. More of a budget motel than a suite. Expedias prices where not a deal. I could have done MUCH better without them.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"This hotel and expedia dont go well together"
We made a reservation to this hotel thru expedia and we needed to change our room from smoking to a non-smoking room ( I don't even know why they still have smoking room these days) anyways, Staff were helpful on the case but the relationship between expedia and this hotel to make changes took 3 hrs, we arrived to the hotel at 12 am and they wanted us to wait until the problem was solved, they told us we could check in to the smoking room and after the 3 hr period they were going to change our room, which we thought it was ridiculous waking us up at 3 am just to change our room. We ended up making our on reservation directly at the hotel to get a non-smoking room and even thought we got our refund from expedia the experience thru EXPEDIA was very disappointing.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Pablo
"Quiet and comfortable"
It was satisfactory, There was trash on the floor under the TV stand/dresser. I didn't touch it or complain-left it for your next guest to enjoy.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014
"Good stop for clean hotel"
Good clean room for the price. Train went by in the night but I think all hotels in the area will hear it
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Clean, quiet room for a great price. Can't ask for much more. Definitely has a "2-star" feel, but it met my needs for an unexpected stay in which I didn't want to spend much.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
CJ
"Close to Denver"
Booked this hotel because it is pet friendly and was inexpensive. The staff were friendly, love that they have doggy bags outside for your pet, and I really liked that there was a microwave and fridge in the room. It's not a five star hotel, but we were able to get some rest and some breakfast in the morning. Good place for a quick overnight while on a road trip.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Jess
"Run don't walk!"
This was one of the dirtiest places we have ever stayed at. The whole place smelled like cigarettes and mold. There was a domestic disturbance that went on for hours (with horrible language and yelling) on our floor and the hotel staff claimed to not know anything about it. I would not recommend this place.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Run don't walk!"
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
The hotel is seriously dated. Room had a weird smell. If it wasn't so late when we arrived, I would have gone to another hotel. Old tv and the smallest fridge I've even seen. Wasn't even cold. Heater fan was really loud. Breakfast choices were awful and in extremely small room off lobby. Glad we were only there for 1 night.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Pretty nice"
For the price I would definitely stay again. It was clean, quiet, and friendly. Restaurant s and shopping in walking distance. Only bad thing I can say was the orange juice at the breakfast they offered was terrible.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Fair not worth price
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
Ken
We had a very enjoyable stay. Unbeatable price! Good people on the staff.
7 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Ken G.
Easy check in process. The room was average, but comfortable. There was a microwave, but no fridge. Comfortable pillows, ok bed. Front Desk was very nice, gave us some extra coffee & an extra blanket.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
A.
"Comfortable & Convenient"
A very convenient place to stay with restaurants and outlet mall close by.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2013
Brenda
"Affordable & convenient"
A very convenient location, the staff was very helpful.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2013
Brenda
"okay hotel, convenient to our family"
When we arrived our room had been used for watching TV. Bedspread was wrinkles and 2 of the pillows used. Desk person did give us to more pillows. 2nd day the coffee was not replaced.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Sandra
"Really good location"
close to stores, a gas station, shopping mall, a hospital, a police station, and the freeway.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Great place to stay. Very clean and friendly.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"Not so clean hotel - dirty sheets pillows etc"
Internet not working - cleaning questionable at best
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"Great location by I25, shops, etc"
Nice hotel, great value for the stay.
1 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2013
"nice location!"
nice little hotel, nothing fancy. Loved the location! It was right next to the castlerock shopping outlets & only a half hour away from everything in Denver. Free continental breakfast, had a pool & a hottub. Has a computer to look information up and also to print.mades came in everyday & cleaned. If you are staying for a long period.. more then a couple days i suggest somewhere else.. Beds weren't the greatest & everyone woke up with a sore back/could barely walk.
5 night trip with friends Aug 26, 2013
"One night stay"
The hotel has easy access to I-25. Staff very helpful. The air conditioner in our room was blowing warm air on coldest setting with loud fan. The couch was old and worn. Bathroom was clean with nice shower.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Not clean. Carpet was past needing to be replaced. Tub not real clean, hair on bathroom floor. I've stayed in $50 rooms better than this.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
This hotel is perfect if you don't want to spend a ton of money to stay in a descent place. The breakfast leaves a little to be desired, but it is exactly what they say it is. We love to stay here and will do it again! Very close to outlet malls in Castle Rock makes for great convenience.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"Sis trip"
Just the right place for us.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
nice hotel, quiet, no problems
2 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Good room at a good price. We stayed here on our way to a family vacation destination. Hotel location was quiet and there were several different places close by to choose from to grab a bite to eat. Hotel pool was small but as we were only there one night, it was not too big of an issue. Breakfast area was small so we just ate in our room but it was kept well stocked. Staff were friendly and helpful when we had questions about the area.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
"Stayed for Renaissance Festival"
Overall the hotel was fine. We were missing pillowcases on our pillows, but they gave them to us when we asked. Pool was too cold to swim in for very long, kids lips turned blue, and I didn't get more than a toe in. We prefer a warmer pool. Staff was friendly and courteous. Breakfast was standard continental. Overall not too bad for the price. I guess if we wanted a warmer luxurious pool and a fancier breakfast, we would have sprung the extra $80 to stay at the Hampton...
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Teresa
"Nice hotel close to the interstate"
We arrived early and could not check in but the staff allowed us to store our luggage behind the check in desk until we finished playing golf.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Great Place"
Had no issues or complaints about this hotel.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Shivering hot tub"
I was real excited to relax in the hot tub after a long day if work. Got in it was actually cool. Turned jets on and sat there for ten min never got warm. Stuck my arm in the pool and the pool felt about 5 degrees cooler. Now to the room... Way out of date. Still has tube tv. Paint was peeling off the wall in my room. Multiple very loud parties the night I stayed (tue). Not a very pleasant stay at all. I think next time I would elect motel 6 over this place. Don't get a breakfast but that's not worth the extra 40bucks I could've saved based on the quality of the hotel.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
Jory
"Everything clean & comfortable - would stay again"
Everything clean! Spa was nice and hot. Not the most scenic neighborhood but not scary or bad and we felt safe. Staff was good but they need to replenish breakfast more often. We will stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Lee W.
"Not close to Waterworld."
Booked this hotel for the fact it was one of the only ones that even had smoking rooms as well as price and breakfast that was included. It was over 40 miles away from the attractions we went to Denver for. When we showed up, the type of room I booked with Expedia, smoking two beds, was not even an option. When you are traveling with a smoker and you cant even get a room for them to do their nasty habit, it caused issues with grumpiness. We were in a foreign city and didn't know the layout, couldn't try and a new hotel that could accommodate my smoking traveler companion. It was a bummer to show up and understand my request type of room was not available, nor did they try to make up for this short coming.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Jes
"Nice stay! Clean - good staff - will stay again"
Room was clean and in good repair, lobby and halls were clean. The pool area was plain (but the kids didn't care) and clean and the hot tub was hot. That was VERY nice !! Breakfast was OK although they needed to replenish sooner. We were on the third (top) floor and it was very quiet even though we were directly across from the elevator. We will be back!
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Chris I.
"Good for the price"
Clean, comfortable, breakfast could have been better.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
"Close to family"
I was disappointed with the friendliness and professionalism of the front desk agent. She was rude and blatantly disrespectful. She had been talking to someone on the phone while I was waiting to be checked in. She actually hung up with that person and grunted, "PEOPLE, PEOPLE, PEOPLE!!" Even my eight year old daughter asked about why she was so rude as we were leaving. Let's just say, I will not be back, nor will I tell family or friends or business associates to stay there!! Good luck with keeping guests with an agent that is your hotel's First of Impressions!!
Response by Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock
I want to sincerely apologize for the attitude of the Front Desk Agent. This is very unacceptable and I assure you this not the norm at our hotel. We train our Agents to be professional and courteous at all times. When incidents like this happen we need to act immediately to resolve the issue. I have spoken to my staff so that this does not happen again. Again, I apologize and I also want to thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can resolve the matter. Sincerely, Anthony, GM
1 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2013
"Too Expensive for a trashed out motel"
Was not satisfied - paid way too much for a trashed out and noisy motel. Cigerrette burn in sheet, stains in bathroom. Outside entrance was not secured during 3 night stay. Upset that I was charged an extra $39 for a pet that was not listed as a cost when I booked.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Close to excellent shopping mall"
Clean and comfortable hotel with quality service.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013