All hotels in Carlsbad, California, United States of America
5835 Owens Ave, Carlsbad, CA, 92008, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Relaxing weekend"
Quiet and relaxing. Excellent staff.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Jeffrey
"Great location, great hotel"
everything was amazing!!!! We were able to check in hours before the check in time without getting penalized. The market is awesome the kids loved it. And the food is amazing & great prices. Will definitely be staying at this hotel again !!!
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Ramiro
"Nice but dated"
Nice hotel and nice service. Seemed dated.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Jamie
"3 Unhappy Faces :-( :-( :-("
Disappointed!!
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Evelyn
"Could not be happier."
Courtyard by Marriott in Carlsbad, outside of San Diego is a great hotel. The place was spotless, the staff was friendly and helpful and the food served in the restaurant was excellent.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Chuck
"Clean Hotel, Staff very friendly and helpfull"
Clean Hotel, Staff very friendly and
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"would stay again"
Staff friendly and helpful!
2 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Earl
Only thing is the lack of continental breakfast. Everything else was good.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Kimberly
"will stay there again..."
Part of our visit to LEGOLAND. Hotel was nice from check-in and the kid loved the chocolate chip cookie at the front desk. Hotel personnel were very friendly and the room was typical excellent Marriot standards. Location very important in that it was convenient, but out of the way enough to be quiet. Will be staying there again whenever we are in Carlsbad.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Israel
"Don't stay if sleeping during the day."
I had to work at night and found it very noisy for sleeping during the day. Normal activity in the hotel, as well as noise from Palomar Airport make it very difficult to sleep during the day. I noticed both the hotel and the airport were quiet during the night time though, so for most travelers, should be great.
3 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
LISA
"Clean comfortable rooms."
Clean comfortable rooms.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Very Satisfied"
It was a very pleasant experience.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Fabulous service"
Exceptional and friendly staff. The renovations are fabulous. Clean and fresh lines. Loved the movie and popcorn night. Breakfast was delish. Will always seek out Marriott Courtyard in future travels
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Tina
I liked the location of the hotel. My stay was short and pleasant.
"One day"
It was a good one night stay. The bed and pillows were comfortable. But I wish that the breakfast were included.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Carlsbad
Hello Maria, Thank you for your review of our Courtyard Carlsbad. I am delighted to hear that you had a good night stay and that the bed and pillows were comfortable. Although the Courtyard brand does not offer a complimentary breakfast, we hope you were able to enjoy some of the fresh offerings at our Bistro. We look forward to your next stay. Have a great day!
maria
"Good hotel for the price."
Nice hotel. 2 miles or so from town but it's a good location.
doug
The hotel was very clean and comfortable. It is located in a business district not close to a lot of restaurants, etc. That would be the only reason for me to stay at a different location. No fault of the hotel.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"One night stay"
I was in Carlsbad for business for just one night. The hotel was very relaxing and comfortable. It would have been nice to have a free breakfast but being able to order off a menu was nice too.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Great stay great for kids
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Great last minute room"
I booked a room at 9:15pm on a Friday night. At check-in I was automatically offered a choice of floor. All my requests were met right away. Great, clean, quite and curious. Only down side was no beach view but I suppose I can't have everything.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Nightmare"
When I got there, the staff informed me that Expedia had not gave me the infomation. That I should gave called the hotel instead. The rooms smelled the towel smelled like mildew. NO room service.no breakfast like other hotels. For the price I could have stay at the motel 6 and would have been much happier. Their beds are horrible not a nice stay.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Carlsbad
Nightmare, We do strive to meet and exceed all of our guests needs - and it is apparent that we did not live up to that. The Courtyard by Marriott brand does offer a Bistro, which serves as a fast-casual type restaurant for breakfast and evening dining. I understand that beds are a very personal thing, and I am sorry that it was not satisficatory. Although, we can't do much about the actual bed (if it is still in good condition), perhaps there are other ways for us to remedy an uncomfortable bed such as extra blankets, or a board to go between mattress and box spring. I will immediately alert our staff about the cleanliness issues you had regarding the towels and smell - thank you for alerting us. Again, I apologize for the poor stay.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
very easy going
Fast check in - front desk agent was awesome, even remembered my name when I returned to make a purchase at the market; breakfast was great; pool was fantastic; room excellent, very clean & quiet.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Rayma
"Love the Courtyard's"
Great hotel. Always love to stay at Marriott Courtyards. They are so nice and comfortable. The staff is always great. Love the fire pit outside. Rooms are comfortable and spacious.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"overnight stay"
Nice clean room and nice staff. Electrical outlet in the bathrrom area did not work which was a huge inconvenience. had to do hair and shave without a mirror. Not many things in the area as far as restaurants, but not a far drive.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Kathleen
"Recommended"
Wonderful stay with courteous staff.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Hanns Michael
"Amazing Staff..."
On a recent trip for a friends wedding the hotel - specifically the staff - was extremely helpful and even saved the day by going out of their way to make sure that the wedding party arrived at the event. However, overall the experience was extremely pleasing as the rooms were all comfortable and clean.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
JT
"Awesome!!!"
The hotel itself was great, super clean and high tech... The staff was super friendly and extra helpful... I would definitely stay at this place every time I'm out of town.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Jay
"Excellent hotel"
I traveled with my family to Carlsbad for a short vacation/weekend. We had a little trouble finding the hotel. It sign on the mail road may help. However, once we found it, check in only took a few minutes. The room was on the second floor next to the elevator but it was still very quiet. The room was clean. The beds were very comfortable. The hotel does not have a full restaurant but the bistro worked out nicely. We had dinner and breakfast there. The pool was a nice size and heated. We also enjoyed the Jacuzzi. Check out was very easy too, only a minute or two. Front desk staff were extremely courteous and helpful. Overall, we were very impressed with the hotel and staff. We would definitely return.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Virginia
"Corporate H.E.L.L."
This hotel is located in the middle of a newly developed business park. It is actually in corporate H.E.L.L., no shopping, no beach, no views, just large corporate buildings and the expansive parking lots. The nice thing is that it is very quiet at night. The hotel itself was great, nice, new and clean. The rooms were great, I had a balcony overlooking the pool courtyard. My only grip was that after ordering breakfast in the morning(simple scrambled eggs and toast) it literally took them 30 minutes to bring it out! I was there for a work event and had to leave soon and was worried because I was not sure what traffic would be like.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
C.J.
"hotel stay"
The staff greeted me and answered my questions. The mechanic or other staff member was able to fix a lightbulb in the main hallway of our room as soon as we went in, as he had just come out and forgot to close it behind him. Super nice man. My only wish would be better water pressure, otherwise, nice room and staff.
"Family of four!"
Great room, was allowed to check in early and super close to Legoland. Lover it will definitely stay here again.
Tony
"Close to Legoland!"
Had a great time. Very comfortable hotel. Nice staff.
erin
"Comfortable and convenient hotel"
Stayed there for a wedding nearby. Room was clean with very comfortable beds. Could use a second mirror in main room for two people getting ready at the same time. Pool was nice and open until 10:00 pm. The area had a small park nearby, but otherwise just residential and office buildings around for walking. Could have more info available for local sight-seeing.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Jan
Good Stay
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
JP
"Close to our son's home~"
We have stayed here 4 times and have been so pleased with all the staff and the location. Can walk to shops and food. Hotel is very clean. The only down side is the $30 dollars a night for parking. But that seems to be everywhere here.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Jean
We didn't get a new glass. They swimming pool my kids love it and free parking.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
mike
"Not happy customer"
First they charged me more than what was quoted by hotels.com but I got a refund after I told them, second my wife left a sweater hanging in the closet. I called 1 hour after we left and I was told I can pick it up the next day. I came the next day and they can't find it.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Ric S.
"Very pleased"
I and my family slept very well, the room was great for a 1 king bed with a sofa bed. The AC worked wonderful. The parking is very spacious for any type of car.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
We stayed here the weekend of 8/15... Stayed two nights.... Rooms are nice... Very clean... Looks like a new hotel... Rooms were a little on the small side, but we have three kids so anything for us is small unless its a villa or a condo! Lol... Service is great and everyone is very friendly..our only issue was the ppl right above us... They made too much noise and I'm a very light sleeper... Movement above was non stop... I called the front desk... And they were very willing to help... But the issue was that the ppl upstairs had two children. Both autistic.... But the hotel was ready to accommodate us with another room... However i declined... The kids went to sleep eventually... And they were up at 7 am!! I didnt press the matter any further... I was understanding as i have 3 very active children of my own.. :)) nonetheless very pleasant experience...!!!!
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
cindyy
"Love the Courtyard Hotels"
Great hotels for business people. Bistro could have a better food in tbe evening. Breakfast is great. Rooms are clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"Courtyard by Marriot - Carlsbad CA"
Less than two miles away from LEGOLAND. Customers are mostly family travelers which is comforting. Free parking. Good breakfast
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Secret tucked in"
It's a few miles from the business of legoland, the outlet and I 5. It's tucked in a quiet place but not hard to find. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room is clean though the bathroom needs a little updating. They need to have firmer pillows too, that's my most negative feedback for the place. Otherwise it was a pleasant stay.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
D L
"good but expected something more for the price"
Floor was dirty when we walked I'm to check in. For 239 dollars i expected valet. Only thing good was the bed was comfortable. Water pressure was low, person above us was really nosy, room had a funny oder. Once again expected something more for the price.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Very good service"
Close to legoland close to outlet. Perfect secluded spot to get maximum rest. Very great customer service
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Jay
"Poorly managed property."
Poorly managed facility. Closed the pool and hot tub on a Saturday night because they didn't have any available maintenance workers to change a pool light. For over $200 pee night you should have use of the facilities. You could hear guests conversations in the next room. Will never book there again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Ok"
Ok
3 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Berke
The staff was very nice and accommodating. My only complaint is the bed was uncomfortable so we didn't sleep well. The hotel is family oriented, which made I nice for our grandchildren.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Lego land"
Excellent
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
oscar
"Very pretty grounds, easy to find"
Only stayed two nights, elevators could have been a little more convenient, pool area was very nice
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Carlsbad"
Hotel was very nice and clean, room was very clean, no issues. Would stay again.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014