All hotels in Carlsbad, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5835 Owens Ave, Carlsbad, CA, 92008, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Amazing Staff..."
On a recent trip for a friends wedding the hotel - specifically the staff - was extremely helpful and even saved the day by going out of their way to make sure that the wedding party arrived at the event. However, overall the experience was extremely pleasing as the rooms were all comfortable and clean.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
JT
"Awesome!!!"
The hotel itself was great, super clean and high tech... The staff was super friendly and extra helpful... I would definitely stay at this place every time I'm out of town.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Jay
"Excellent hotel"
I traveled with my family to Carlsbad for a short vacation/weekend. We had a little trouble finding the hotel. It sign on the mail road may help. However, once we found it, check in only took a few minutes. The room was on the second floor next to the elevator but it was still very quiet. The room was clean. The beds were very comfortable. The hotel does not have a full restaurant but the bistro worked out nicely. We had dinner and breakfast there. The pool was a nice size and heated. We also enjoyed the Jacuzzi. Check out was very easy too, only a minute or two. Front desk staff were extremely courteous and helpful. Overall, we were very impressed with the hotel and staff. We would definitely return.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Virginia
"Corporate H.E.L.L."
This hotel is located in the middle of a newly developed business park. It is actually in corporate H.E.L.L., no shopping, no beach, no views, just large corporate buildings and the expansive parking lots. The nice thing is that it is very quiet at night. The hotel itself was great, nice, new and clean. The rooms were great, I had a balcony overlooking the pool courtyard. My only grip was that after ordering breakfast in the morning(simple scrambled eggs and toast) it literally took them 30 minutes to bring it out! I was there for a work event and had to leave soon and was worried because I was not sure what traffic would be like.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
C.J.
"hotel stay"
The staff greeted me and answered my questions. The mechanic or other staff member was able to fix a lightbulb in the main hallway of our room as soon as we went in, as he had just come out and forgot to close it behind him. Super nice man. My only wish would be better water pressure, otherwise, nice room and staff.
"Family of four!"
Great room, was allowed to check in early and super close to Legoland. Lover it will definitely stay here again.
Tony
"Close to Legoland!"
Had a great time. Very comfortable hotel. Nice staff.
erin
"Comfortable and convenient hotel"
Stayed there for a wedding nearby. Room was clean with very comfortable beds. Could use a second mirror in main room for two people getting ready at the same time. Pool was nice and open until 10:00 pm. The area had a small park nearby, but otherwise just residential and office buildings around for walking. Could have more info available for local sight-seeing.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Jan
Good Stay
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
JP
"Close to our son's home~"
We have stayed here 4 times and have been so pleased with all the staff and the location. Can walk to shops and food. Hotel is very clean. The only down side is the $30 dollars a night for parking. But that seems to be everywhere here.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Jean
We didn't get a new glass. They swimming pool my kids love it and free parking.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
mike
"Not happy customer"
First they charged me more than what was quoted by hotels.com but I got a refund after I told them, second my wife left a sweater hanging in the closet. I called 1 hour after we left and I was told I can pick it up the next day. I came the next day and they can't find it.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Ric S.
"Very pleased"
I and my family slept very well, the room was great for a 1 king bed with a sofa bed. The AC worked wonderful. The parking is very spacious for any type of car.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
We stayed here the weekend of 8/15... Stayed two nights.... Rooms are nice... Very clean... Looks like a new hotel... Rooms were a little on the small side, but we have three kids so anything for us is small unless its a villa or a condo! Lol... Service is great and everyone is very friendly..our only issue was the ppl right above us... They made too much noise and I'm a very light sleeper... Movement above was non stop... I called the front desk... And they were very willing to help... But the issue was that the ppl upstairs had two children. Both autistic.... But the hotel was ready to accommodate us with another room... However i declined... The kids went to sleep eventually... And they were up at 7 am!! I didnt press the matter any further... I was understanding as i have 3 very active children of my own.. :)) nonetheless very pleasant experience...!!!!
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
cindyy
"Love the Courtyard Hotels"
Great hotels for business people. Bistro could have a better food in tbe evening. Breakfast is great. Rooms are clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"Courtyard by Marriot - Carlsbad CA"
Less than two miles away from LEGOLAND. Customers are mostly family travelers which is comforting. Free parking. Good breakfast
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Secret tucked in"
It's a few miles from the business of legoland, the outlet and I 5. It's tucked in a quiet place but not hard to find. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room is clean though the bathroom needs a little updating. They need to have firmer pillows too, that's my most negative feedback for the place. Otherwise it was a pleasant stay.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
D L
"good but expected something more for the price"
Floor was dirty when we walked I'm to check in. For 239 dollars i expected valet. Only thing good was the bed was comfortable. Water pressure was low, person above us was really nosy, room had a funny oder. Once again expected something more for the price.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Very good service"
Close to legoland close to outlet. Perfect secluded spot to get maximum rest. Very great customer service
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Jay
"Poorly managed property."
Poorly managed facility. Closed the pool and hot tub on a Saturday night because they didn't have any available maintenance workers to change a pool light. For over $200 pee night you should have use of the facilities. You could hear guests conversations in the next room. Will never book there again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Ok"
Ok
3 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Berke
The staff was very nice and accommodating. My only complaint is the bed was uncomfortable so we didn't sleep well. The hotel is family oriented, which made I nice for our grandchildren.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Lego land"
Excellent
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
oscar
"Very pretty grounds, easy to find"
Only stayed two nights, elevators could have been a little more convenient, pool area was very nice
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Carlsbad"
Hotel was very nice and clean, room was very clean, no issues. Would stay again.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
chris
"5-star service, 3-star price!"
The Courtyard was a great experience! The rooms were really large and the beds are comfy with the foam tops. The service has been exemplary from EVERYONE at the hotel! Special shout out to Crawford (front desk mgr?) who started our stay off by finding us adjacent rooms, even though one of us had a king bed, and the other had 2 queens. He also went out and got cough medicine for my 11 year old, and would not take money from us for it! He wore many hats, driving the shuttle, being here at 11pm and back at 7am the next morning, as well as being a generally nice guy! Also shout out to Rey, the kitchen manager, who also drove the shuttle and was here all hours making sure we had great food service. Rey checked the ingredients for me to make sure everything was good, since I can't eat gluten (celiac). Also want to thank the housekeeping staff for making fun montages with my 4-year old's stuffed animals on the sofa bed... The list goes on! The neighborhood is in a business park area and is quiet. There is a shopping center just a mile or two up the road, so if you want to have dinner somewhere else, or get groceries, it's really easy. There's a gas station across the way, with reasonable (for CA) prices, making it easy to refuel if you drove there. It's only a few miles from Legoland, and with the free shuttle, it is super convenient! I would highly recommend a stay here if you're going to Legoland! 5 star service at 3 star prices!
4 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
Victoria Johnson
"Pleasant stay"
Overall we were satisfied with our stay. The bathroom sink counter was on the small side for a family of four. Otherwise no other complaints.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
It was great! Loved the lobby, bistro, tables to eat with TVs, movie night Friday night for the kids. Would definitely stay again
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Nichole
"Great stay at the Marriott"
The hotel was well kept and inviting. The staff was very friendly. Our room was smaller than expected. Also the bathroom only had one sink. One sink this difficult to share with multiple people.
7 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"Secluded within a buisness/industrial area"
Great Atmosphere and location. First floor was great with the sliders to the pool area. Loved that they had a bistro and morning bistro and a 24 hour market area.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Ryan
"Staff hooked us up"
We came in for a honeymoon and the staff was so accommodating. They upgraded our room, gave us a free breakfast and were so nice. We decided to stay an extra day and they worked with us to get the best rate possible. The pool is beautiful and clean and the buffet was pretty good.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Mrs. B
"Hotel was very nice"
Everything was great except the wifi. Also there aren't any restaurants or stores very close.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Close To Everything"
The proximity to many of the attractions in North County, San Diego is what this location provides. It is a few miles from the freeway and attractions. Very quiet.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
travelgnome
I experienced a delay with my breakfast order one day, but the manager apologized and made up for it with a couple free bottles of water.
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
Front desk guy was quick to get us set up for a room. Room was spotless. Showers always had hot water on tap. Had a good night's rest. Can ask for nothing more. Would come here again.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
rock climber
GREAT STAFF
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Barbara Jacob1
"Great hotel for a long days business trip!"
For my business trip, this location was perfect; it was very close to my customer and very convenient for me and a very good value. I was able to have a late evening dinner with cocktails that was very good and reasonably priced. In the morning, breakfast was very convenient, good and again reasonably priced. Free high speed internet and a very quiet location made for a very refreshing night. I highly recommend this location for anyone with business in the Carlsbad area!
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
Dennis
"Comfortable stay"
Hotel is sort of hidden away. Very clean. We were comfortable. They have a nice breakfast. Also a mini market for drinks and snacks. Staff is very friendly.
Other trip May 27, 2014
L.
"clean and convenient"
It was awesome, however, there was a wedding onsite with unruly guests.... little management could do for wild adults being crazy, but overall great quality for a family vacation.
2 night family trip May 9, 2014
Lc
stayed for eight days. Staff was wonderful. One complaint: Had a cinnamon and raisin bagel that was stale and had no taste. I was offered another, but declined and requested manager of kitchen to sample it. (ha-ha) Other than that, everything else was great!! See you in september!!!
5 night trip May 7, 2014
Al Galaviz
"Nice hotel for a quick stay"
Needed a room for one night for my boys and I. This was perfect. The location was great, room was really nice and they have a pool and Jacuzzi. My only complaint would be that the room was a little on the small side, but not small enough to prevent a repeat visit. Also, the complimentary breakfast was terrific!
Other trip May 14, 2014
"An average hotel that charges extraordinarily"
Dog crap in porch, uncleaned bed sheets, uncleaned curtains, all were cleaned after requesting.
Other trip May 12, 2014
As I went to take a shower two giant spiders were in the bathtub. Also, staff was very friendly and followed my request of not being by the elevator. However, I received the room on bottom floor below the stairs and next to the side exit of hotel. All night I was woken up by doors slamming and residents/workers climbing the stairs. Besides that it was an average hotel stay.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Carlsbad
Dear Traveler, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Carlsbad. I do apologize for the unwelcomed guests in your bathtub and noise issues you experienced during your stay. These comments will be shared with our staff to try and prevent them from happening in future events. It appears we did not live up to our own standards and that is disappointing to say the least. Please let us know the next time you are in town so we can ensure your next visit to be a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Sincerely, Ever - Hotel manager
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Go out for breakfast!"
King bed was awesome comfortable. Overall nice Hotel, a little over priced, very quiet area with the exception of hearing the cleaning crew talking very loud and a few slamming doors. Small restaurant at Hotel overpriced, long wait and food was not very good. The next morning we ate at TIP Top Meats across from Motel 6, excellent breakfast but you have to get there early (8:00am).
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2014
"close to race"
Everything was fine!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"2nd home"
Our entire experience at this hotel was the best! From the 7 year old to the 60 year old. A perfect stay!
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
"its good"
Over all it was okay . When I notified the front desk that there was vomit near the pool they did not send someone to clean it
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
merari carvente
"Nice and quiet place"
It's a nice place to stay for a short family vacation or business trip. The staff was not very visible and, in fact, there were no towels available by the pool for a while. But they were delivered once requested. The pool was heated and the jacuzzi was nice. The bathroom in the rooms could use a little updating, but overall it's nice.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Great friendly staff. Extremely accommodating."
Needed room last minute. Staff was kind, helpful, and fast. Staff went above and beyond to myself and three small children.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
kelly
"Nice Area!"
Nice area close to a lot beautiful locations. We booked this hotel because we were taking my son to Lego Land which very close by but it is also located to a lot of nice sites in the area. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014