All hotels in Concord, New Hampshire, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here70 Constitution Ave, Concord, NH, 03301, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Waddaywant? Its a Marriott"
We were there for the New England Square and Round Dance Association annual convention. It was a somewhat less dreary than usual Marriott- i don't like Marriotts generally, but this was where the convention was, so not much choice. The rooms were nice, the staff was pleasant, It was widely noted among the attendees that it was inconvenient that there wasn't a full in-house restaurant. The "Bistro" choices were limited and expensive but the quality was a little better than the usual Marriott dining options.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"ok for a night"
It was a bit pricy for not having breakfast, but comfy and clean. We went for a wedding and it was just fine for a night.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
vivian
"Get Away Weekend"
We like to take a weekend away very few months. This was one of those weekends. Unfortunately this hotel is not very engaging as a get away spot. There was a Starbucks Cafe but they hours and food choices were limited requiring us to eave the hotel in search of meals. Without a GPS the Hotel would have been hard to find as it's location is off the beaten track. Some of the room emanates are below standard such as the toilet paper which was more like what one would find in a train station restroom. The beds were comfortable but made up in a way that have the blankets only covering the bottom their of the bed rather than high enough to cover the body. The most disturbing issue was the room temperature control system which was wildly erratic taking the temp up and down by 10 degrees without us changing the setting. The only was we could get a stable temperature that was to keep the thermostat at 76 degrees. Bottom Line--the facility has potential but needs to do a much better jon in paying attention to the simple details that make a guest comfortable.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Don't use until after refurbished."
This hotel is due to be refurbished January 2015. For our stay the heating units did not work properly, the sofa was grungy with filth there was hair on a pillow and grit in the sheets.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Disappointing"
Disappointing. No refrigerator, no microwave, no safe, NO BREAKFAST!! Far too expensive for far too little.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2014
"theromstat learning curve, great breakfast"
pleasant. had to set the thermostat a few degrees higher than expected so it would stay on and be at the perfect temperature for me; otherwise it would kick off during the night and be too cold. great breakfast options for pay.
4 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Martha
"In town to visit local customer."
I travel over 100 nights a year and I need to say that, this was great from check in to check out.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Brad
"Weekend getaway from to NY to NH"
Overall my stay was a good one for a one night stop over. It seems as if the hotel was under new managment or recently hired additional staff. Both people at the front desk seem to be learning the ropes still. Overall they were professional and helpful to the degree of their experience. I also like the fact that you can rent a vehicle on the premises through AVIS. That was a plus one stop shopping of sorts.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"fire alarm"
Was satisfied until we we're awakened by the fire alarm. . We had to hurry up, gather our stuff , and go out . Was not a great way to wake-up - running down 3 flights of stairs and stand outside. Then I asked the front desk if they were going to do anything for our inconvenience (since we were staying 2 nights).her response was --the gentleman came down and apologized. . Then that was it.. said she could do nothing. .
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Mr.Silvia
"Good for what it is."
Great service- mediocre Courtyard Marriott.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"Functional hotel"
clean, modern hotel. Friendly staff. Good sized rooms. Functional but not fancy. I would stay again.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"far enough but close to the city"
Good service and friendly redeption.To get anywhere in the hotel surrounding you need a car, only one restaurant near the hotel, otherwise they are a good distance away. Internet not high speed, a bit slow but able to get basics with it.
1 night trip with friends Sep 22, 2014
M.
Too many parking spaces right in front for electric vehicles
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Ray
"Just OK but wouldn't stay there again"
I think its probably a good hotel, we just didn't have an excellent experience. The floor near the sliding glass door in our room was soaked when we got there and I'm not sure from what. I did tell the staff the next day. Beds were horribly uncomfortable. Room had paper thin walls. Our room didn't come with a do not disturb sign. At 9:15am on a Sunday morning hotel housekeeping knocked loudly a few times and by the time we woke up, were already coming in the door! Check out isn't even til noon so I have no idea why they were even there that early! That was bad. We also bought two sodas and a pack of m&ms in the snack shop and it cost $7.75!!!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Rebecky
Wish they had a bar and restaurant. Many nice places to eat but you need to drive.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Rich
Not pleased with my stay! I called weeks before with 2 simple request: to have rooms close together/adjoining and to have a refrigerator in at least 1 of the 2 rooms. Neither request was granted. As we checked in early on a thurs I'm dumbfounded why neither of these things were possible. I was also not given any good explanation and no real attempt to change anything. I travel often and will never chose marriott again. Way over priced for the accommodations!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
Cheryl
We stay there every summer!!! Wonderful staff and great hotel!!! Beautiful renovations to the lobby!
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Great location. Great views. Quiet. Comfortable. Great experience overall.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Guest
"great place"
The staff and hotel is just lovely even breakfast very good and resonable everything is spotless, we did have to change our room only because they had a huge childrens baseball team in and late at nite some of parents and kids adjoining our room wee loud called front desk they handled it immediatly and was very nice to me on the phone no problem, we went to the front desk and they wanted to move us with no problem they were great and next room was super quiet.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
anita
"All was well until night fell"
The hotel and staff were great! The room was clean and well kept up. I was on the first floor and apparently shared a wall with the kitchen. As soon as the sun went down, the kids appeared from their room and were sprinting up and down the hall and through the lobby. Then, it sounded like someone was using a jackhammer in the kitchen. I thought by 11PM, someone working in the lobby would ask the kids to quiet down, this was not the case. I stepped out of my room and asked them to try to not yell. I understand they are kids, and have a lot of energy, but i don't know why parents/staff felt like it was OK to be yelling throughout the hotel. Then finally, i don't know at what time, the jack hammering stopped, i'm assuming because the kitchen closed. I am assuming that the rest of the hotel was quiet and comfortable and everybody probably got a really good sleep. Stay here, but not on the first floor!
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Katie
"Caters to the business crowd"
Hotel was modern and clean with nice amenities but definitely has an atmosphere that caters more to the business traveler.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Dottie
"Good for Business Traveler"
Met Marriott Courtyard standards and served my purposes well.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"Concord stay"
We were disappointed when we returned here. No remote, then the TV didn't work. Bathroom tub very slippery. We did like the new lobby decor and very pleasant staff.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Nanci
"If only they had decent beds"
Except for the crappy beds (complete with cheap, ill fitting mattress pad toppers), a good hotel for business stays. However, comfortable beds are crucial, and this place really failed on that count, so I would not stay here again for that reason alone. Staff is lovely, and the pool and fitness rooms were always empty, so I was able to enjoy to my heart's content. The restaurant was OK, but I thought some of the selections could be improved (would have liked omelets on the breakfast menu, and the "home fries" appeared to be tater tots, for instance).
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
philameena
Overall nice hotel! Rooms were clean with all the amenities needed. The hotel is right next to the convention center and a short drive from other places. Staff at the desk were great! Staff at the "restaurant" were not very pleasant, but my food was OK.
3 night trip May 19, 2014
Hotel and room were clean and the staff was efficient. The only challenge was being next to a stairwell which was loud for about 30mins. The boisterous crowd eventually left and the rest of the night was quiet.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"The parking lot is right outside"
Well designed clean quite room and friendly helpful staff.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Over and Beyond the Best Service"
The staff at the Marriot went over and beyond the call of duty assisting me from my car to the wheelchair, and into my room. At checkout, they were just as pleasant and efficient. Jarrod and Laura were amazingly helpful in assisting me in the use of the workstations and printing as well as finding me the restaurant to pick up dinner, from the printed directions to and from the hotel, and phone number of the restaurant to place my order... everything was done with efficiency and pleasant cooperative nature,
1 night trip May 13, 2014
"overnight stay"
Thankfully a nice hotel along rt 20. A bit pricey, but room was very comfortable.
1 night family trip May 9, 2014
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
Clean, quiet with ability to open a window as well as control temp easily in room. Close to downtown Concord. Lobby comfortable, nicely appointed. Starbucks breakfast quick and tasty.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
"Overcharged!!!"
Got my room online but extra charges for breakfast which I had payed for left a poor impression- never stay here again!!!
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Jon
"Excellent Hotel close to Town"
Very friendly and accomodating personel. Newly renovated with a nice "bistro" available for breakfast and lunch. Open 6 a.m. and closing late.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Lou
"Great service"
My husband and I were winding down from our trip along the East coast, and found the staff and facilities at the Courtyard Marriott very warm and welcoming. The rooms were clean and all staff members greeted & acknowledged us as we walked along the hall. They were prepared for our arrival and promptly saw that we were settled in for our stay.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Tom & Teri
"Clean and comfortable"
Ideal for our needs clean and comfortable with a bar and some food available. The hotel décor is up to date. However for the price I would prefer to have has breakfast included. Overall good place to stay with easy access to I93
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
we loved the hotel, except having the resturant closed was very disappointing. Having a bar/resturant is always a plus when we have been traveling all day. We always pick a hotel that offers that.
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2013
"Not worth the price. Sorry"
Uncomfortable beds just too basic for even 1/2 the price!
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"Close to Highway"
Just stayed overnight to pick up kids from camp. There is construction so the breakfast was in a small conference room. There were not enough tables and chairs.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
construction with road ways so was not clear on getting into the hotel, also the 'Quality Bed Linen's" had a blood stain on the fitted sheets. so big that the Wife and i sleeped in the other bed. The stain was so large that roomservice should have seen it. Other than that the room satisfied my needs, but for 159$, not the best value... oh ya the hotel is new and is still under renovations so you had to use the side door and not the lobby to get in. I should have asked for a refund. I travel 25 weeks a year for work, and this is the first time i have ever left a comment about my stay, good or bad!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"Great stop over"
Personnel was very friendly. The bathroom needed some repair, but nothing major (door snag + shower curtain rod was loose). The rest was very clean, and spacious. Although the reception area and restaurant was undergoing repairs, this did not impact our stay, and they offered a continental breakfast that was just perfect for the kids. The staff there made sure we had everything we needed. Thanks!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Room was very nice , staff was friendly and helpful,pool area was clean and nice. We would return to this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Hotel close to Rte 93"
There were many things that were disappointing with this hotel. When we checked in, there were other people complaining that when they put the key into the room, there was already somebody in there. So they double booked a room. In the morning we wanted to get breakfast and/or just coffee. Both were suppose to be available till 10. The coffee ran out at 9:30 and they gave us a carafe that only had enough for 2 people, they did not offer to make more. They definitely had an attitude about it. We asked about getting breakfast at 9:45. They said they had stopped serving. We asked about the hot tub, and was told it would open at 9, at 10 it wasn't open yet. It was very disappointing. I am sure we are not the only ones who just wanted coffee after 9:45 in the morning. The hotel seemed quite busy.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
kathy
"perfect stoppover point between attractions"
The room was comfortable and clean, although the staff neglected to notice we had five staying in one room and did not offer a cot. Not a big deal...my son slept on the chairs and ottoman. The bar food was very fresh and clean that night, and the bar tender was exceptionally helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
"The staff was very friendly..."
Can't have a good hotel without nice and friendly staff... Thanks, my grandson and I had a great time...
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"Exactly what you would expect"
Very clean and nice hotel in good location.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2013
"The only web site you need to use"
Great location, service....would recommend it to friends and family
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2013
Dom
"Clean ,neat and Quiet"
Hotel Manager was very helpful .we had a team and parents staying there ,easy on off the highway,
3 night trip May 24, 2013
"ALWAYS STAY AT THE COURTYARD"
We always stay at the Courtyard no matter where we go. We find the closest one and travel to our destination. We've stayed in MA, CT, and NH. The rooms are perfect with balconies. One suggestion, always get two queens instead of the king even if your alone, the rooms are bigger@and always have a refrigerator and microwave. Just ask and they will have it in your room before you get there! They are clean and have cable television and wifi. They have a pool, jacuzzi and a fitness center and the buffet breakfast is only $10 and it's the BEST! From omelets made to order to waffles to eggs to fruit to cereal, muffins, breads, bagels, bacon, sausage, hash, homefries, it's all there and your juice, coffee, tea whichever you want is all included! We never stay anywhere else. The Courtyard is the bomb out of any hotel in this price range. Get it all for the money. It's the best deal around in our book.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
TRACEY
"Pleasant, Reasonably priced option in Concord"
Good, quiet place with good highway access. It is isolated but only a mile or so from plenty of restaurants and retail. Free, fast internet access. The reception and bar staff were friendly and helpful. My only complaint is the pillows weren't the most comfortable.
2 night trip May 6, 2013
"It is not the Hampton."
The restaurant staff and food was excellent. Checking was like pumping gas at the pump. I found myself feeling embarrassed that I took up their time to swipe my card. And the same the next morning. At least in the morning there was one smile.
Other trip Dec 12, 2012
Pat
"Convenient"
Very satisfied with the hotel. Receptionists were very pleasant and helpful, reasonably priced, bed and pillows comfortable and, most importantly, room wass in good condition and very clean.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2012