All hotels in Richardson, Texas, United States of America
2191 N Greenville Ave, Richardson, TX, 75082, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Awesome vibe
    Clean
    Great amenities
  • Value
Great location! Always stay here when working in area!
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
mike
"Happy at the Marriott"
I like the Marriott. I forgot my rewards card. I'll remember next time. I was disappointed that you did not have a complimentary breakfast and no where nearby to get breakfast at a reasonable price. I think $25.00 for 2 for breakfast is a bit much.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Dr. Patricia
Very good exsperience, vey nice, updated, clean. Love the Starbucks cafe, great french toast. Recommend and will stay again.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
R
"This hotel is on our thumbs up list"
My husband and I stayed there one night. We didn't use the pool, business center nor gym - just needed a room for a quick visit to Richardson (UT Dallas), however, it was a comfortable, clean and quiet room. The front desk employees were all friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast at the Residence Inn was superb - reciprocal facility of the Courtyard Marriott.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Janet
"Peaceful"
Awesome!!! Everything was up to my standards. Will very again!!!
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Kimmie
"Nice hotel, reasonable price."
Everyone was very very nice. I Did not like that our room was so close to the side exit, you could hear people come and go all night.
Great deal. Very nice hotel. Wish we had a complementary coffee in the morning.
Natasha
"Great room, great prices, amazing staff."
Amazing
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"Yeah I'd Go Back"
Super nice hotel, soft beds!
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Dylan
I was pleasantly surprised about everything about the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"garland trip"
hotel was very nice in a good area, hotel staff did not enteract with guest as they could have to make it an even better stay. would stay there again though
4 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Great Experience!"
Great spacious room! Able to relax and work to meet a deadline! A refrigerator and microwave were provided upon request! Definitely will stay here again!
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Hotel was very nice, and our room was comfortable and clean. The only thing I would advise is to skip paying for the included breakfast. Breakfast is from the Starbucks in the lobby, so it actually would have been easier to just buy what we wanted there than to go through the whole "pick one of this, pick one of that, charge it to the room" hassle. The food was good, I just wished I hadn't pre-paid.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Heidi
"Will definitely stay here again"
The staff was friendly and professional. The room was much nicer than I expected for the low price. My only complaint, and it is a small one, is that the mattress was a little stiff for my liking. The hotel is very near UT Dallas but still very affordable without being "cheap".
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"excellent stay"
I love it, we'll come back.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Ha Thien
Very pleasant stay staff was friendly and helpful perfect location for my stay will use again if the need arises
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Robert Aguirre
"Small rooms"
Rooms are small.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Dan H.
Nice hotel, clean room and comfortable bed. Helpful staff. Hotel located near train station and I 75
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Molly
"An excellent and comfortable hotel"
I was traveling with my family and my parents, who are both seniors. We had a very comfortable stay here. Service excelled at every corner. Front desk, restaurant and house keeping all did an excellent job. Breakfast was good, and made to order with a limited selection. I am sure there are logistics involved *number of guests etc., so am not going to complain a lot about that. We did miss the breakfast buffet with a larger spread that one expects in a Marriot. Our check-in time was really late at night, and the front desk was very understanding and courteous, helping us too since we were travelling with our kids who were really tired at that hour. Even when the kitchen was closed, the front desk were courteous enough to make my parents tea. The front desk staff also was caring and reminded us to carry water during our day out since it was really hot in Dallas, unlike the Northeast, where we are from! Overall, a very comfortable stay.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Lakshmi Kuve
"Solid Hotel"
Solid hotel, quiet location with not much around it. The service in the hotel was excellent and room was nice - not excellent, but still very nice. The pool is OK and the workout room is small. Also, there is no free coffee in the hotel. But, there is Starbucks available at a cost. It was a nice hotel with a nice lobby area for hanging out, but some of the amenities were lacking.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Good Deal"
They offered good rate for Labor day weekend. Everything was nice, as expected from Courtyard.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Close to UT\Dallas"
Nice motel, clean, great staff. Close to the university & restaurants.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
sherry
"Rangers Weekend"
We had a great stay at this hotel. It's kind of out of the way, but proved to be handy to all the places we wanted to see & do. Lots of nice restaurants nearby. Close to North Central Expressway which made it handy to downtown Dallas.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Perry
"Clean!!!"
Excellent!! Very clean. Everyone was extremely pleasant!
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
janet
I loved my stay. Me and my boyfriend just wanted to get away and be alone and it was wonderful! ! It was so great we added another night. Will definitely stay again!
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
Ladaisha & Jakolby Polk
"Pleasant Stay"
Stayed for 2 nights. Room was clean and location of hotel was good. Would stay here again if in the area. Only downside was there was no free breakfast.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Room was a little stuffy but otherwise everything OK.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Bistro Restaurant in-house is great"
I really enjoyed the Bistro restaurant because the food quality was wonderful! It's not your run-of-the-mill fast food place. Cost for food is comparable to what a nice restaurant charges - I had their signature broccoli and 3 cheese soup and it was really delicious! The lounge area was huge with plenty of comfortable seating and I liked the boarding pass corner (I didn't need one at this trip) but if I were on a business trip, it would be cool.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Ruth
"Great stay near UT Dallas"
This was the second time we stayed at the hotel. The staff were very professional and courteous. Everything we went in and out of the hotel, we were greeted with big smiles. The room was well maintained and clean. The beds were comfortable. It provided easy access to the highway and local establishments. We'll definitely be back.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Cant ask for much more, in my opinion."
Cant ask for much more, in my opinion. Except a continental breakfast. Its super convenient though to get to metroPCS, my destination, so it was great.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Justin
"Really disappointed!!!"
They sent me and my kids to 2.5 stars hotel even I already got the reservation with hotel.com and said sorry unexpected overbook.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Campbell
Please accept my most sincere apologies for the challenging experience that you encountered upon your arrival to my hotel. Unfortunately , we had to relocate several guests the evening of your arrival. Please know this is not a normal occurrance at our property and we would like to have a second opportunity to make a first impression. Again, please accept my apologies.
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
Nara
We were in town for a wedding and stayed at the hotel for 4 nights. The room was clean, the staff was nice and the pool was great. The location was convenient for us also since the wedding was a little further north but going to Dallas for sightseeing wasn't far either. One of the staff members was especially nice when there were no newspapers left when we went down for breakfast and he offered us his personal paper to read.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Hanna
"Awesome"
It was very nice for the price. A sure bet#!!
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"Good room good location"
The room was good. The location was nice and the service was friendly. The rate was great. The only downside is there is no free breakfast, but we overlooked that.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
Bryan
"Great place when staying with friends!"
Lots of common areas to visit with friends in the area at the same time! Everyone on location were great to talk to and made our visit seem like we were at home.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Deb
We arrived a bit early and since hotel was booked, had to leave and return later for room despite having a reservation. Front desk clerk was extremely cordial and helpful with suggestions of places we could go to shop until our room was available. Bistro personnel was definitely 5 star!! IMPRESSIVE!! Overall room was small and somewhat stuffy.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Campbell
Thank you for visiting the Courtyard Dallas Richardson at Campbell. While I am pleased that the Bistro team exceeded your expectations, I ask that you accept my sincere apologies for the delay that we caused upon your arrival to the hotel. I do hope that we opportunity to serve you in the future.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"Affordable Get Away"
We got a really great rate with this hotel location. The front desk attendant was very helpful and very friendly. I wish they had a free breakfast, but you can't have it all. :)
1 night romance trip May 30, 2014
Went for Wildflower Festival. Walking distance to venue. Great deal for the price.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Hotel and staff was good and pleasant, person on fron tdesk loked like was on training Wish it had atleast some coffee or continental breakfast included in the room charges.
Other trip May 27, 2014
SC
"Beautiful room"
Very nice room for a great price. Hotel staff was very friendly.
Other trip May 25, 2014
brook
Great service! This is the second time that I stayed and if I return to Dallas I will return.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Callita
The hotel was nice and kept up. Staff was friendly. Hotel was within walking distance from the event we were attending. However the room didn't get very cool and there was a dead bug in the comforter. There was no do not disturb door hanger and cleaning staff came around at 9am to start cleaning rooms
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2014
"Very clean, quiet, friendly staff"
Great rates, really enjoyed my stay & would definite stay there again.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Very clean, quiet, friendly staff"
Great rates, really enjoyed my stay & would definite stay there again.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Great hotel for the price. I don't what else you could ask for under $100.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Really nice Courtyard Marriot :)"
Me and my family had a blast! I love Courtyard Marriott and this particular location is awesome!
3 night family trip May 9, 2014
Krissy
"Decent hotel, great price"
The hotel staff was cordial and the hotel is beautiful. Our mattress was really soft and the air conditioner was loud. However, the room was nice and clean. The price was very good and we would stay there again.
2 night trip May 10, 2014
"NIce Hotel close to UNT"
The bed was very comfortable and the staff friendly. The breakfast that I had to purchase was not as good as what you usually get for free and it was not a bargain. Really a vending machine would have been better.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Economical"
Great location. Staff was very friendly and professional.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Renae
"red sox game"
Great rate for weekend. In business district so can't see from main highway.
Other trip May 12, 2014