All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America

Bed extremely hard around edges.
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
Room smelled of cigarettes so requested different room. It took three trips to front desk to get key to new room. Finally spoke to Brandon at front desk and got it handled. Brandon has great personality and gave us dining suggestions and made reservations for us. He also offered to deliver food to our room for our teenager who chose not to venture out. The diner was also accommodating for a non- menu item delivered to our child. Good price, good service and clean room (on second try). Lots of dining options within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Hu
"Not horrible"
Not horrible
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive"
It was a comfortable great stay.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Excellent Birthday Present"
It was a Birthday gift for my girlfriend and she loved it. Close to restaurants and shopping. We will stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Nice and Clean"
The staff were all great. The hotel was clean. The only complaint I have is the noise from the 24 hour pool kept me awake all night.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Karrie
"Kaboom town stay"
This was a very nice hotel. The hotel staff was friendly, room was comfy, and pool area was well maintained. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
JANA
Enjoyed the stay however we added the breakfast package online then once we got there we were told that it wasn't included. So this is our first and last stay in the hotel
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Latasha
"24 hour romantic getaway"
I took my wife to Addison for a day to celebrate her birthday. This hotel was the perfect location... literally 4 minutes from the Galleria and within 3 minutes of a whole slew of fantastic restaurants. I did not realize that Marriot was Pepsi only so I was bummed out when I realized I had to leave to go get a coke. It was then that the bartender offered to buy a coke out of the staff vending machine to take care of me. The bed was perfect and the staff was amazing, we will hopefully be coming back in the future.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Joshua
Everything about the hotel was great ... The only problem I have is there was not microwave or refrigerator
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Erika
Room was great.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Anthony
Nice friendly staff. Clean rooms. Overall good experience.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"overcharged"
Booked with breakfast but courtyard charged me again for breakfast. I called when I returned home to find out why my card was charged, I was told I will get a call back from a manager. Up til now I have received no call. Some customer service.
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Good price and location"
Excellent customer service. Will definitely stay at this location again.
1 night trip May 30, 2015
"Great Hotel, Nice room, Uncomfortable bed."
Overall I was pleased with the hotel. My one and only complaint was that the mattress on the bed was too firm and therefore I found it most uncomfortable. I didn't sleep very well on either night as a result.
2 night trip May 22, 2015
alvin
"weekend getaway"
It's was nice
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Charity
"Awesome!"
The hotel exceeded my expectations for the price paid. I loved the lobby area and the room was very relaxing.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Derek
"last minute"
Great area and rooms...excellent price
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Debra
"Close to everything"
I needed an affordable and nice place to stay that was within walking distance of restaurants and entertainment, and this Courtyard location is perfect. For the price, this place can't be beat. I liked hanging out in the chic lobby/bar area, especially. I'll definitely be back.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
"Enjoyed the stay"
Stay was very nice and relaxing. Comfortable and clean room at an affordable rate.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Salvador
"STAY AWAY"
Bad place, please stay away. My girlfriend and i got a rash and bumps from sleeping on the bed. Then the rude clerk told us that we must have brought it with us.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"pleasent stay"
Very nice
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
pavan
"Perfect for a staycation"
Usually stay in Addison for staycations...I take the DART bus here..then I walked from the Addison transit center..not tohat far..in the corner of Quorum and Belt Line..several different types of restaurants from Starbucks to Thai..hotel was clean and wifi was fast..will consider staying here again
1 night trip Apr 4, 2015
marta
"College Visit HQ"
We came here for a college visit with my daughter. It was an awesome location with many amenities and close to the tollway getting around Dallas. We love it
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Myron
"Marriott courtyard"
Nice hotel conveniently located.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great Night"
The staff was amazing and super nice. The rooms were clean. The only downside is I didn't think the beds were that comfortable. The location is great and right next to several restaurants and entertainment. Would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Good location, excellent staff"
Clean hotel, very friendly and efficient staff. Nice cafe in the hotel. Very comfortable in the room and all public areas of the hotel. Nice fitness room.
3 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Connie
"Good time"
Great staff,close to great restaurants.
3 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
jodi
"Enjoyed the stay."
I would give this hotel a 5 stars-only complaint we have was the price was pricey. Enjoyed the visit, will stay here again. Walking distance to restaurants in the area.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Overall Review"
The room was comfortable and clean. Only issue was we were on the ground level next to side door. Every time it opened and closed there was a loud bang and with people coming in and out it got quite annoying.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Dot
"Not bad, but nothing spectacular"
The location of the hotel was great. It was an area we were already familiar with. There was plenty of parking, although they could add a few more lights to some of the back areas of the parking lot. The room itself was ok. Standard Courtyard room. Although, the bed was supposed to be a King and that was the SMALLEST King I've ever encountered. It was more of a Full, not even a Queen. Good thing I love my husband, because we were sleeping close! Also, the bed was super soft, which just wrecked my back. I ended up tossing and turning a lot. Also, those walls are THIN! We heard all sorts of conversations during our stay. And all of them were not pleasant. Also, there wasn't a mini fridge, which would have been nice (we're spoiled with that).
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Shanta
"Decent Hotel if you don't watch TV"
Terrible TV service.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Michael E
"Enjoy our stay"
Great hotel
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Hi Dulce, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
DULCE L
Great hotel with good services for a Marriott Courtyard, and well located for area attractions.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
We're glad you enjoyed your visit with us & hope to see you again soon
"Competing well for your business"
The hotel was even better than we expected-- I really wish we would have had more time so that we could have used the pool & hung out in the lobby. The lobby is really new & would be a great place to hang out with someone--we didn't get to try any food/drinks, but it has a great feel!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Thanks Travis, We hope to see you again soon, so you can try out our Bistro & new drink menu
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Travis
"Doing Business in Addison"
Great place to stay and conduct business
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Thanks Jim, We think you're great too.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Chi Town to Texas"
We stayed here and it was wonderful. I would recommend to anyone.
Hi ChiTown, Texas thinks you're pretty wonderful yourself
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Great Rates...Great Cleanliness"
I was skeptical given the room rates were tooo reasonable...but was GREATLY SURPRISED!! The neighborhood is Great...close too basically Everything....the cleanliness was Exceptional!! Im a picky person & I have to admit it was Great...even the comfort of the beds....no hidden fees or costs...Good stay...will stay there again in the future
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
We're glad you enjoyed your visit & hope you'll stay with us again
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Best rest I've has in a long time."
After setting up a ballroom, and hosting a gala, I chose this hotel for its location. I knew I would be tired and not want to drive home. I must say, I got the best rest I've had in a long time. It was spring break, and the other guest were a little loud the next morning, but I had no problems getting back to sleep. If it wasn't for that time of year, it would have been the perfect rest spot.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Hi Carol, We're glad we could help you rest & hope you stay with us again next time you're in Addison.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Family Trip"
Our room was a little small, but worked. We used the pull out couch for our 2 children so it was, of course, extra tight. The front desk service was super nice and professional.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Hi Heather, we're delighted that you & your family chose us to be your host. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback & we hope to see you again on your next Family trip
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
I could see myself staying at this location again in the future!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Thanks for allowing us to be your host; we can see you staying here in the future as well.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice place!"
Great hotel....especially for the price!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback; we're glad you enjoyed your stay
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great Experience"
I had to wait a few minutes before I could check in due to a soccer team. The manager apologized and said to go get a beer on him. Very nice experience. Great room/staff. Took family to Magic Time Machine and just walked over. I will be back.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Thanks Kim, We look forward to having you back with us. Enjoy your weekend.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Love the bed."
Super comfy bed!! Felt like I was floating.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
We're glad you enjoyed the beds as much as we've enjoyed having you as our guest. See you soon
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
"Good Choice"
Clean room, quiet atmosphere
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Thanks for allowing us to be your hotel of choice & we hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
"monthly trip"
Very clean and reasonable. Have stayed here before always a good.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Good Morning John, It was great having you stay with us again & we look forward to seeing you on your next monthly trip
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
The breakfast service was very slow and both mornings we were served our meals separately, when one was eating the other was finished, took way too long.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Hi there Anonymous, We're glad you enjoyed your trip to our great city. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you experienced at breakfast & thank you again for taking the time to let us know as your feedback will be used to enhance our service efforts.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great staff!!"
The location of the hotel was in a great location just uncomfortable in the room with the heating unit kept making loud noises. I don't know if it was due to the snow the previous day and the unit was trying to thaw out. Not sure but it was very annoying.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Raeshonda
"Perfect for price"
great
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Good Morning CEhler, Thanks for taking the time to let us know you thought we were great; just wanted you to know that we think you're Great too.
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
CEhler
"Great stay, but I wish price would have been honor"
The stay itself was amazing! Great atmosphere, clean room, everything was very nice...except service. I had made to understand that the total amount that I was to pay was (that was also the amount given on my receipt) was around 30 dollars less than what I was actually charged even when presented with the price that I had agreed to pay.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Hi Chris, We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize for any confusion, the additional amount looks to have been an authorization released at check out; however your bank may take 5-7 business days to reflect the release of funds.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015