All hotels in Brentwood, Tennessee, United States of America
622 Church St. East, Brentwood, TN, 37027, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"awesome"
Great place to stay! Staff were courteous and helped if assistance was needed. Breakfast was great as well! Had a nice Keurig coffee pot in the hotel room and could get extra coffee/tea for it downstairs. Would definitely like to stay longer next time.
1 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
alvin
"stop over night on way to vacation"
The staff was excellent the hotel is a little on the old side but clean and comfortable
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
shawn
"Best beds and breakfast"
The beds were extremely comfortable! The breakfast was great too!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Russell
"Pleasant experience"
Two night stay. The room was clean. No complaints. The hotel staff were very courteous and the breakfast was typical hotel fare. Definitely would stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Very Nice"
Nicest hotel in this price range in which I've ever stayed.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
No pool but that was minor to the adults. Nice room. Excellent breakfast. The staff was AMAZING.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Was a great hotel. Close to 65. Close to local shopping and a mall. Neighborhood was nice. Breakfast was hot and delicious. Will stay here again
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Pull out sofa could have been a little more comfortable.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Very nice
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Jeffrey
"Nashville visit"
Nice hot breakfast with lots of choices including scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage. No fresh fruit but yogurt and pastries, cereal and freshly made waffles. Very clean and staff extremely accommodating. No pool or outside area to sit and read/relax. Close to gas and some restaurants with fairly easy access to interstate. Their gym is sub-par with some of the equipment broken I.e. the bikes. The elliptical didn't work properly either. The nation's largest YMCA is just a few blocks away and will let you use their facilities for a small fee. I would stay here again.
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
debbie
really enjoyed are stay, the staff were really friendly and very helpful. Would defninitely stay again
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
VIRGINIA
Outdated hotel. Thin walls, could hear neighbors, would Not stay there again staff at front desk were not real accommodating
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Kathleen
"Visiting Nashville"
Our room was clean and to me that is the most important thing! It is not the Hilton but then again we did not pay for the Hilton. Felt it was good value for what we paid. Our room was on the 4th floor and quiet. The staff was very nice especially the two young men on the evening shift at the hotel desk. They were very helpful. There were chocolate chip cookies waiting at the lobby every evening and 2 bottles of water in our room everyday. The breakfast area is large and they have most everything a normal hotel breakfast buffet has to offer. The drive into Nashville was short. We even found some back roads to get to places we wanted to see. Brentwood is a nice area with some nice local restaurants. The only downside was we couldn't walk from our hotel to local places as there were no sidewalks. Everything was drivable locally though within a couple minutes. Our stay was from June 22nd to June 27th 2015.
5 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"great stay"
Stay was for 1 night. Close to Nashville and in good area. Complimentary breakfast was good and included hot food
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
suzanne
"Road trip winner"
We were on a 3 week drive across the US. This was a very good value for our money. Was easy access to Nashville with freeway. In nice location with lots of restaurants close.
4 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Brentwood Suites_great place to stay!"
Hotel staff was welcoming, super friendly & helpful!
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Shauna
"This hotel exceeded our expectations-terrific"
We needed a place to just spend the night after a 12 hour driving day and chose Brentwood Suites because of the location, high rating, and short distance from 2 people were behind the desk, both with big smiles and friendly welcomes! They registered us quickly and professionally, maintaining that friendly attitude, as if I was a returning, long time guest instead of someone checking in late and out early. The rooms were huge! My husband and I had a king size bed with a couch. Our son had 2 queen size beds and a couch. The rooms were immaculate. The air conditioning was on and the rooms were cool which was so welcome on such a hot, humid day. The room had a Keurig coffee maker with pods as well as 2 bottles of water. There was a refrigerator, a desk and very comfortable chair. There were two additional things that were very much appreciated: electrical outlets on each side of the bed which we both need for our C-PAP machines,and plenty of grab bars in the bathroom which made it very comfortable for my husband. Ours was not a handicap accessible room, as one was not available. The free breakfast the next morning was a step above continental and included eggs, sausage, fried potatoes, biscuits and gravy, in addition to the normal bagels, muffins, juice and coffee. Highly recommend this hotel and it's employees!
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
sheila
"Very nice place. Recommeded"
Very nice rooms. Loved the breakfast and the wife and kids liked in room coffee. The beds were very comfortable. Nice and quite. Had a little trouble getting the room cleaned one day, but attribute that to leaving 'do not disturb' sign on the door while out of the room in the morning. Overall, very good hotel. Will definitely return next time to the Nashville area.
4 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Very nice and staff very helpful and courteous.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Clean, quiet and comfortable. Will stay again.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"Plan to return"
Great neighborhood hotel with dated charm, I felt completely comfortable with my daughter. Spacious, quiet, and clean room.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
I was in town for the Nashvile half marathon... Hotel was perfect for that stay.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Megan
Hotel staff friendly. Front clerk very helpful.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"A hugely satisfied customer"
Everything about this hotel was top notch, from the front desk personel to the wonderful breakfast. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to be in the area.
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Pleasant"
Customer service appears to be a priority. I received a call 10 minutes after being in my room just to assure everything was ok. I travel often and I can't recall the last time the front desk called to check on things, I appreciate that type of customer service.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
Jonathan
"great brentwood location"
excellent
2 night trip Jun 14, 2015
"Please update this hotel!"
Great people at the desk, good breakfast but the hotel is in serious need of updating. The carpet is old and worn-out, doors are 'beat up', black-out curtains are not long enough to block out the light. The flooring needs updated so every step the upstairs neighbor takes is not heard. For the money, I would stay at a newer hotel. I will not stay here again.
3 night trip Jun 11, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
Overall, the hotel was very nice; however, the bed and pillow were a bit hard for my liking. But, the convenience of having a refrigerator and microwave in the room speaks for itself! The workout room is an added perk and the cookies in the lobby are delicious. I definitely recommend Brentwood Suites, but I'd advise travelers to bring their own pillow just in case.
4 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
Lauren
"up to standard."
Very pleasant. Good in every way.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Great find"
Comfortable room and bed, quiet location, very attentive. A little hard to find in rush hour traffic, but not impossible.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"A really great place."
This was a great place, very clean and comfortable. Everything in the room looked and felt new and upgraded. Really top notch. The front desk people were friendly and helpful. The shining star was the hot breakfast in the morning, you're crazy if you miss that. The only issue was that I wish the fitness center was as nice. I'm used to working out at a gym with commercial grade equipment. I'm a good size man, the cardio machines felt flimsy and the dumbbells only went up to 30 pounds.
2 night trip Apr 30, 2015
JASON
"Family trip thru Nashville"
Nice place, nice people, great area!
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Refreshing stay"
The hotel was beautifully redone since our last stay -- everything including the breakfast was wonderful! We'll definitely stay here again when we travel south!
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Carolyn
"Business Trip"
Great stay, will stay again on next trip. Wifi a bit slow in my room not sure if that is a problem for the entire hotel.
3 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
Myron
"Very pleasant experience"
Each and every staff member was helpful friendly courteous ans professional. I came in contact with maybe 6 different staff and was impressed by all.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Best stay on the road"
Great place with a great staff!
2 night business trip May 27, 2015
Anthony
"Felt very well taken care of"
The staff is outstanding. Every single one of them.
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Easy to locate. Great price. Very nice accommodations. Friendly staff. Convenient.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Kelli
"Inexpensive, clean, friendly hotel"
Very pleasant experience - clean, quiet, friendly desk staff. Relatively inexpensive. Easy to get to from SFO airport,
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Good One night stay"
Great stay had an excellent room and the service was good. A little harder to find but not bad at all and the area was very nice and safe.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
I will definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip May 18, 2015
Leslie
"Nice Comfy Hotel"
Was there just one night. Got in around dinner time and the front desk clerk told us about an excellent rib joint about 2 minutes away. My room was right across from the elevator, but the door and the walls were thick enough so I didnt hear any noise during the night. The free breakfast was totally fine, better than most. I stayed right up until check out time and got lots of work done thanks to the free wifi, which was fast enough for emails, and some videos.
Other trip May 25, 2015
amos
"Very good hotel"
The lay out of the room is great for a family of 5 persons. Plenty of space. Great breakfast
Other trip May 25, 2015
Emmanuelle
"A-plus"
Nice, comfortable, enjoyable!
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Very nice hotel. Would recommend"
Lots around area for shopping and food. If back in area will stay again
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Comfort away from home"
The hotel is very nice. Clean and spacious. Very comfortable place that made me look forward to the end of my day. The only issue I had was that one of the reception attendant ( a male) was not very friendly, but not unfriendly either. The female reception attendant made up for it by going above and beyond what you'd expect to ensure that I had a great stay. This u really nice facility and I would certainly stay there again.
2 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Had a great stay"
The reviews I read online were true. The room was clean, the hotel staff were friendly, and everything else was nice. Had a great stay and would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip May 19, 2015
Rachel
"Not bad, but showing some wear."
I was surprised there is no recycling. So much waste! I asked the very friendly desk clerk if TN has recycling and found out they do. Just not this hotel. Fine stay but nothing really close. Had to drive everywhere.
4 night business trip May 16, 2015
Joanne
Great staff member named Jay who went beyond expectation
Other trip May 22, 2015
"reat overall experience"
Starting from check-in in to check out this was an above average experience. Clerks were extremely friendly and helpful. Room was immaculate and very well appointed. Wifi worked first try and had a fast solid feed. Beds were comfortable. The only thing I had issue with was out of the control of the management or staff and that is the taste of the city water. I was grateful for the Kuerig in the room so that my first cup of coffee made with the tap water was not much to lose. I would recommend bringing bottled water for coffee and drinking as the city water had, to me, an off putting taste. The breakfast fuffet was more than adequate and got me through the next 8 hours on the road feeling satisfied. I tried to book this hotel for my return trip, and unfortunately it was already sold out. Being a good value is obviously it's own reward
Other trip May 22, 2015