All hotels in Hamburg, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3615 Commerce Pl, Hamburg, NY, 14075, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"NOT UP TO EXPECTATIONS BASED ON PREVIOUS STAYS."
1. PHONE DIDN'T WORK WHEN WE ARRIVED. IT HAD TO BE CONNECTED CORRECTLY. 2. ONE OF THE OUTLETS DID NOT WORK WHICH I NEEDED FOR MY CPAP. FORTUNATELY I HAD A LONG EXTENSION CORD THAT I WAS ABLE TO USE NEAR THE TV OUTLET 3. ONLY ONE CHAIR IN A 2 BED ROOM WITH 2 DOUBLE BEDS. NO COUCH. EXCEPT FOR THE FLOOR OR THE BEDS, WHAT WOULD A FAMILY OF 4 HAVE TO SIT ON ? 4. THERE WAS NO FRIG IN THE ROOM WHICH SURPRISED ME. 5. THE DRESSER WITH THE TV HAD SOME DUST ON IT. SINCE I HAD STAYED AT THE HOTEL AT LEAST 3 OTHER TIMES, I WAS DISAPPOINTED.
Other trip Aug 15, 2012
DON
"Close to all relatives and friends wanted to see."
We were so pleased that we returned after one night at Salvatore's in Buffalo because we liked the Comfort Inn better. We stayed 4 nights and came back after one day and fortunately were able to get a room for two more nights to complete our stay in the area. We would definitely come back here and have already recommended your Inn to our other friends. We have visited in over 62 countries but Hamburg was once home. Our stay here was very good.
Other trip Aug 14, 2012
"Comfort Inn And Suites Hambur"
It is a one day stay hotel. Nothing special, very basic and has a broken chair and unfriendly night shift staff..
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
sunset_eagle
"First stop in a long trip"
Good place to break on a long road trip. Convenient access from Thruway, friendly staff, lots of room for the trailer we were pulling. Good value for the price. Would stay again.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
Tony

Reasonable room, pleasant and helpful staff. Pretty good breakfast with standard fare.
Response by Comfort Inn And Suites Hamburg
Thank you for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed our hot breakfast. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Fall Escape"
It was excellent except for the pool was a bit cold and no hot tub and shower. Staff were efficient and kind.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Alfredo
"Great for road trip break, great free breakfast"
Stayed one night on road trip comfortable (although a bit small) beds, easy to find, good price and one of the better complimentary breakfasts we've ever had!
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Aaron
The pool was disgusting. Could not swim on it as it was extremely dirty. Was very disappointed as it was a cold and rainy day and we were looking forward to it. The front desk was not helpful when I spoke to her about it. Other than the pool the hotel was clean the rooms were fantastic
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
The stay was fine, but there were a couple of concerns. The floor (rug) in thhe room had not been vacumed. The bathtub had been badly damaged at some past time and my wife would not take a bath. Laslly a dirty coffee cup was found on the windowsill. The staff were friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
Dave Hare
"Nice place to stay"
We had a good time, staff were polite and friendly
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
robyn
"Conveniently located off the highway."
Clean and comfortable and affordable. Good complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Nice hotel near the lake"
A good place to spend a few days. Close to the lake, shopping, sports venues, tourist spots. The pool was excellent. [No towels, tho'. Bring your own] Breakfast was satisfying.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
Everything was great except the pool needed cleaned. The walls of the pool was slimy
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
"Felt like home!"
The staff was very welcoming and we felt right at home. The room was very comfortable and cozy. Washroom was very clean. The location was excellent being so close to the highway. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Lots of room"
The rooms had lots of room, comfort, and clean. We would recommend this hotel to everyone. Thanks
2 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2013
Laurie
"Ski Trip"
Twenty minutes from Kissing Bridge forty to Holiday Valley. Good price, service and clean. Pool was a disappointment, since it was cold and no towels set out. Good restaurants, fast food close. Nearby and shopping.
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2013
Paula
"disappointed"
Hotel was clean but I was diappointed with bath tub handle broken when I was about to bath and the staff did not show any concern but only option was to move with no effort to fix. It will be nice to provide service
Other trip Jul 22, 2012

SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites

"Never Again"
06/30/15 GBPackerFan4evah Janesville, Wisconsin
Unfortunately we decided to stay in town one more night, at the last minute. We should have stayed at one of the cheap side of the road motels for $100 instead of paying $180 for this one. The bed was quite comfortable, however, they put us in a room next to the elevator so there was noise all night long. One of the outlets in the room didn't work which I did not discover until bedtime. So much for reading or plugging my phone in close by. Breakfast was a disaster. We went down at 7 AM on a Saturday morning and the worker said " I'm sorry I'm out of eggs" and walked off. Waffle maker was broken also. So no breakfast except for cold cereal and a couple of pieces of sausage (hot breakfast is why we stayed here). We went down at 7 AM because that was what the front desk told us...That breakfast was at 7 AM. It wasn't, it was actually at 6 AM. Another patron told us they had eggs at 6 AM but ran out shortly after that. That same patron also mentioned that it seems to be a hit or miss with breakfast at Comfort Inns (which we did not know). All in all I was pretty disgusted for the price I opted to pay, the sleep that I didn't get, and the hot breakfast I didn't get before getting on the road for a 12 Hour drive. I am a pretty nice person, usually over tip - even if bad service - and almost always give organizations the benefit of the doubt. Not this time. Shame On You Comfort Inn Hamburg NY, you are no hospitality establishment.
"First time at a Comfort Inn"
06/25/15 Ken W Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
Very nice staff, fast check in and check out, room nice size and very clean. Great location for thru way traffic and surrounding towns. Senior rate was good. Would stay again. Breakfast OK. Was there only one night, so didn't use pool.
"Front Desk UPGRADED!!!!"
06/17/15 Mary E Iowa City, Iowa
We checked out this morning and there was a very tall polite young man at the front desk in our past expeirences the check outs were dull but he was so friendly and nice he made us feel home we cant wait to return next month ...And the breaakf
"Friendly, accommodating staff, great place to stay."
06/11/15 strydersmom Hamilton, Canada
The hotel staff here are wonderful! Rooms are comfortable and clean. Always the hotel we stay in when we travel to Hamburg. Breakfasts are nice, a variety of items to choose from. Close to lots of shopping.
"BEEN HERE BEFORE FEW TIMES, NOT UP TO PREVIOUS STANDARDS"
06/10/15 r1manchester Concord, New Hampshire
this is probably the 5th/6th time I have stayed at this particular hotel...(2 yrs. ago the last). well, they finally got an elevator...that's an improvement. desk clerk, Celine, very nice, helpful, directed me to a good restaurant. however...the room....bathroom sink counter was quite dirty, hair in the ice bucket. the breakfast here is pretty skimpy compared to a Hampton...no fresh fruit, no PB and...the juice machine was out of order. so if I'm on my way by here again i'll probably check out Hol. Inn Ex. happy trails
"Over priced."
05/22/15 Marydruppie D c
Stayed here as it was pet friendly. Little did I know that there would be an open can of cat food left in the closet. Obviously, attention to room cleanliness is not a priority of the staff. Also, hotel seems to be housing some work crews who were having a barque at the side entrance so unloading car was rather awkward to move around them. Really not worth the price or aggregation. Look elsewhere.
"Recently refurbished rooms"
05/20/15 Rodney M Toronto, Canada
Rooms was recently refurbished – good beds, new carpets, sofa and table and spacious. Bathroom about the norm for this grade of hotel. Signs of ongoing work in the halls but no work or noise while we were there. Pool was a good size if a bit cold, lots of towels available. Breakfast was about as expected and similar to Days hotels with good coffee and offerings quickly replenished. Our room safe would not open and the receptionist made a sterling effort to ensure it was opened that same night. She was calm and professional and we thank her. Earlier a group of guests tried to set up a barbeque and beer party in the parking lot beside our room and she quickly addressed the issue. Her attitude and approach made our visit that much better. Only blemish was at check out when the the one guest in front of us appeared to be having credit card issues and we were made to wait for around 15 minutes while the gentleman at receptionist tried to make calls etc. to sort the issue out. I was not acknowledged for over 10 minutes and found it rude. When I was acknowledged it was with an aggressive attitude. Totally unnecessary to tell me that I would just have to wait as the other guest was there before me. Next time ask him if someone else in his party could settle his bill. All in all a good hotel.
"Be Very Careful of Reservation Policy Here"
05/18/15 ExGMan Chestnut Hill, MA
In mid-May 2015 I was exploring options for staying in the Hamburg, NY area in July 2016. I looked at TA and narrowed my choices somewhat. Since I have a Choice Hotels "Privileges" membership, I usually look there first. I tried to book a room at the Hamburg property through Choice Hotels for a stay in 7/2016, but apparently didn't realize that the CH website switched me back to 5/2015. In any case, I apparently mistakenly thought I was booking for July 2016. Fast forward a couple of days, and Choice asked me about how I liked my stay. That led ultimately to a manager at this property who told me by phone that it was "policy" that I be charged for the room even though it was a mistake, and she suggested I "should dispute the charges with my credit card company." I have done that. At the time of my "stay" I was 400 miles away from Hamburg and blissfully unaware of my awful error and the remarkable "policy" which compounded it. Good luck with this place...
"A perfect Comfort Inn."
05/18/15 Ken Y Montpelier, Idaho, United States
The beds were newer and just right. The room was very clean. It had the quietest a/c unit ever! I would definitely recommend this motel to everybody. My only complaint would be that the breakfast was lacking.
"under construction"
04/16/15 eric w Washington, Pennsylvania
we stayed here easter weekend, the hotel is under renovation, drywall in hallways dust everwhere. we used the pool it was ok a little cold but served the purpose. breakfast ok will stay again after its done. there are lots of other hotels in the area