All hotels in Hamburg, New York, United States of America
3615 Commerce Pl, Hamburg, NY, 14075, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

It was perfect last minute booking great place convenient local to everything
2 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2012
Keith
All around clean, comfortable & friendly.
Business trip Dec 30, 2012
AKB
Staff was not very professional but hotel was clean
Other trip Dec 8, 2012
"Not bad...but not good"
Rooms are outdated and need to be thoroughly cleaned. For example dusty behind night stand, stained carpets, electric outlet not working.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
"Overnight Business"
Hotel was acceptable for an overnight stay. Room was clean and bed comfortable, but very basic - did not have a refrigerator or microwave. I rate it OK as an overnight, but would not use it for extended stay or vacation.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2012
Anonymous
"Seems to be going downhill"
Hotel has many visible area of repairs needed on carpets and walls. One important thing to note is that there is NO elevator. Normally I don't use them but on a family trip it's almost a necessity with so much to carry. First crib they gave us was broken and we had to get another. The hotel staff was quick and friendly however. No microwaves or fridges in rooms. No ice machine on 2nd floor, so it was a bit inconvenient. Breakfast was disappointing with those circular egg things and stale donuts and pastries. Decent selections of yogurts and beverages. I wouldn't really recommend this place. I'd look at other options if I were staying in the area.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2012
Preston
"Good job"
My experience there was everything I would expect of a hotel. The desk clerk even recommended a very excellent restaurant.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012

"Great room great location"
Love the area good shopping good resturants.The hotel employees are very nice and make you feel welcome.The rooms are very spacious and clean would recommend this hotel and area
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Janet
Reasonable room, pleasant and helpful staff. Pretty good breakfast with standard fare.
Response by Comfort Inn And Suites Hamburg
Thank you for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed our hot breakfast. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Fall Escape"
It was excellent except for the pool was a bit cold and no hot tub and shower. Staff were efficient and kind.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Alfredo
"Great for road trip break, great free breakfast"
Stayed one night on road trip comfortable (although a bit small) beds, easy to find, good price and one of the better complimentary breakfasts we've ever had!
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Aaron
The pool was disgusting. Could not swim on it as it was extremely dirty. Was very disappointed as it was a cold and rainy day and we were looking forward to it. The front desk was not helpful when I spoke to her about it. Other than the pool the hotel was clean the rooms were fantastic
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
The stay was fine, but there were a couple of concerns. The floor (rug) in thhe room had not been vacumed. The bathtub had been badly damaged at some past time and my wife would not take a bath. Laslly a dirty coffee cup was found on the windowsill. The staff were friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
Dave Hare
"Nice place to stay"
We had a good time, staff were polite and friendly
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
robyn
"Conveniently located off the highway."
Clean and comfortable and affordable. Good complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Nice hotel near the lake"
A good place to spend a few days. Close to the lake, shopping, sports venues, tourist spots. The pool was excellent. [No towels, tho'. Bring your own] Breakfast was satisfying.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
Everything was great except the pool needed cleaned. The walls of the pool was slimy
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
"Felt like home!"
The staff was very welcoming and we felt right at home. The room was very comfortable and cozy. Washroom was very clean. The location was excellent being so close to the highway. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Lots of room"
The rooms had lots of room, comfort, and clean. We would recommend this hotel to everyone. Thanks
2 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2013
Laurie
"Ski Trip"
Twenty minutes from Kissing Bridge forty to Holiday Valley. Good price, service and clean. Pool was a disappointment, since it was cold and no towels set out. Good restaurants, fast food close. Nearby and shopping.
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2013

owldom
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites

"Love the Small Town of Hamburg"
08/28/15 Kennyburd56 San Antonio, Texas
We went to attend our Nephew's beautiful wedding at the Avanti Mansion in Blasdell, NY & celebrate our 36th Anniversary. We booked our hotel in Hamburg, NY. It was conveniently located next to the interstate and the local restaurants in Hamburg, NY. The Comfort Inn & Suites is on the same properties as Holiday Inn & Suites, & Red Roof Inn. The staff was very helpful, the rooms are very clean, they have a nice continental breakfast, indoor & outdoor pool & fitness center. The only thing I was disappointed in, is they didn't have a refrigerator or microwave in every room. Only certain rooms have the refrigerators. I think the suites & the King bed-rooms. They do have a microwave in the dining facility off the lobby. The city of Hamburg has a laid bac-like atmosphere. It has a totally Non-Smoking Casino (Hamburg Gaming). Niagra Falls is less than 1 hour away. Besides the wedding, it was one of the Main highlights of our vacation. One of God's beautiful creations. They have tolls, but very inexpensive $1 or less. Buffalo International Airport is only 45 minutes away. We will visit again.
"Worst Comfort Suites stay"
08/16/15 jkw57 Ottawa, Canada
We have always had great stays with Comfort Suites so picked this one without checking reviews. MISTAKE. Had to change rooms three times on check in because needed a refrigerator and microwave and the first two rooms didn't have them. Wound up having to put my frozen items in the hotel refrigerator because the refrigerators didn't have a freezer compartment. As a Privileges member expected bottled water at the desk after a hot drive. Nope, only in the vending machines. Front desk clerk tried her best but that did not make up for the extremely poor quality of the hotel right off the highway. Choice, you should boot them out of the chain!
07/29/15 Pat - Kim F Ladson, South Carolina
Needed a room quick. They were very helpful. Great room, clean, up to par and breakfast was good. They front desk clerks on check in and out very pleasant and helpful. Would stay again with no regrets.
"Passing through, better than I expected from reviews"
07/19/15 Liz91274 chicago burbs, Illinois, United States
I was surprised to see an updated front desk and lobby. The pictures posted by management are old. The hallways were updated also. The room was fine! The AC was quiet and cold. The double beds were comfortable, even though we prefer queen. Shower had good pressure and a multi position shower head. Our room was clean when we checked in. No complaints. My kids swam in the pool. Breakfast was typical for a Comfort Inn. Waffle maker, bread, bagels, English muffins, donuts, cereal, eggs, sausage, yogurt, apples, oranges, juice, coffee.
"Rolling Stones Show Stayover the best!"
07/18/15 Anniebannie63 Elizaville, New York
From start to finish, one of the best hotel stays I have had. Was there with my brother who travels a lot and always stays at a Choice Hotel Chain. I don't get to see him ofter and both the show and our stay were terrifiec. All the staff were awesome. I even left a few things in the room which they got shipped off to me no problem. Highly recommend!
"Rolling Stones concert"
07/12/15 Lynn D Syracuse, New York
We somehow booked a room very last minute at the Comfort Inn, as it was so close to the where the show was being held. We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel--it had everything you need, right there. No mini fridge/microwave though. Would recommend!
"Stay was a bit "iffy""
07/11/15 redcatcec baltimore
On our particular visit the electricity was out in the first part of the evening due to a storm, the clerk suggested we go to a local restaurant just up the private road and gave us a $3 off coupon. It was a fantastic place to dine. We returned after and lights were on, but the elevator was not working, we are a handicapped couple and stairs are difficult. The clerk volunteered to move our luggage, we declined because we did not know when the elevator would be functioning again. He moved us to a studio on the 1st floor with 2 double beds. This was ok, kinda. The room was generally not the cleanest and we pointed this out to the day shift clerk the next day, cob webs and some kind of grainy debris all over the top of the a/c unit. The large plastic directional fins were filthy on the unit as well, we drew this to her attention too, but nothing was ever done about it. The room darkening curtain had a broken-off rod, making it difficult to close the heavy curtain, that also was pointed out to the same clerk and it was not fixed by the time we departed 2 days later. Getting to the free breakfast buffet, it was truly basic. What was there was barely covering the bases. It had plenty of the traditional carbs, eggs, and sausage. What was lacking was sugar free syrup for the large population of diabetics in this world, we asked if they had any and the response was they do not carry it. Real butter would have been appreciated instead of the unappealing vegetable oil spread. The 2 juices were poor in quality. The "fresh" fruit in the serving bowls was old and the apples were weeping with sticky brown juice, collecting at the bottom of the containers. We did use the swimming pool, it was clean but small and had a strong chlorine smell. The staff was more than courteous and friendly. Parking was ample with easy access.
"Never Again "
07/07/15 Andrew N
We made a reservation for a suite for a suite in order to drop off our oldest son at camp on 7/4. I called ahead in the afternoon of 7/3 to confirm. My wife then called when we were leaving after 6 pm to let them know we would arrive after midnight. We finally arrived just before 3 am. The front sliding door was locked with "SOLD OUT " signs taped to it. I pried the door open and walked up to the front desk. There was a sign taped up stating that the clerk was helping another guest and would be back ( at 3 am ). I waited a while, then walked the hallways on both floors with no sign of anyone. My wife and I both called the hotel with no answer. The front desk didn't have a phone ringing. About 1/2 an hour later a women walks down the the hall, followed shortly by a large gentleman. Turned out he was " fixing" the toilet in our room., the room closest to the front desk where they both exited. He said he didn't want us to have any problems. He then stated he had been there since 3:30 pm ( but decided to "fix our toilet" almost 12 hours later.) I proceeded to check in since it was almost 4 am at that point and we had three little kids in the car. The clerk stated he had to take some things out of the room before we went in. I went to look at the room and found a single room with two beds and possibly the world's smallest sofa bed. I came back and said we reserved a suite. The clerk said it was because it had a microwave, refrigerator, and sofa bed. Again, didn't have much choice due to the time and the fact it was 4th of July weekend. We went into the room and going one bed not completely made and with hairs all over it. My wife went to the clerk and asked for new sheets and pillow cases. He said he checked the beds and tried to change his story about which room he was fixing the toilet in. He also said he would give us $10 off the room for our trouble. Very generous. Well, there you have it. We will not be staying again.
"Considering finding another hotel chain to utilize"
07/06/15 darlene w Shinglehouse, Pennsylvania
We have stayed at many comfort inns, henceforth why we are choice members. We were very disappointed with our experience! Our room wasn't what we expected. The bathroom sink was completely cracked. The exhaust fan didn't work in the bathroom, and a light in the room didn't work. The wifi went off and couldn't use our electronics. The highlight of breakfast were the waffles. Our sausage was soft on one side and very hard on the other. The eggs were like rubber.
"Never Again"
06/30/15 GBPackerFan4evah Janesville, Wisconsin
Unfortunately we decided to stay in town one more night, at the last minute. We should have stayed at one of the cheap side of the road motels for $100 instead of paying $180 for this one. The bed was quite comfortable, however, they put us in a room next to the elevator so there was noise all night long. One of the outlets in the room didn't work which I did not discover until bedtime. So much for reading or plugging my phone in close by. Breakfast was a disaster. We went down at 7 AM on a Saturday morning and the worker said " I'm sorry I'm out of eggs" and walked off. Waffle maker was broken also. So no breakfast except for cold cereal and a couple of pieces of sausage (hot breakfast is why we stayed here). We went down at 7 AM because that was what the front desk told us...That breakfast was at 7 AM. It wasn't, it was actually at 6 AM. Another patron told us they had eggs at 6 AM but ran out shortly after that. That same patron also mentioned that it seems to be a hit or miss with breakfast at Comfort Inns (which we did not know). All in all I was pretty disgusted for the price I opted to pay, the sleep that I didn't get, and the hot breakfast I didn't get before getting on the road for a 12 Hour drive. I am a pretty nice person, usually over tip - even if bad service - and almost always give organizations the benefit of the doubt. Not this time. Shame On You Comfort Inn Hamburg NY, you are no hospitality establishment.