All hotels in Hamburg, New York, United States of America
3615 Commerce Pl, Hamburg, NY, 14075, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Decent hotel for travelers"
Decent hotel for the area. Very conveniently located to the fairgrounds. Book early as this area sells out quickly especially during football season.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Great experience"
This was the first time that I used this hotel. Extremely clean, great service and excellent breakfast. It's pretty close to the highway, easy access to the highway. Awesome experience.
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2013
'free' breakfast was awefull: they were out of everything and had no intentions or preperations to supply anything more when brought to thier attention; was VERY disappointed that the breakfast situation was so bad.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
Service was very good. anything we needed they provided quickly including ideas for supper. The only drawback was the breakfast. The eggs and sausage were terrible. Spend a few more cents and have better hot options and you will have more repeat customers.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2013
tysinger
"great hotel for football fans"
desk person was very helpful recommended a good pizza place, room was clean, the hallways and eating area was a little too warm
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
"Close to Hilbert College"
Not bad
Other trip Mar 13, 2013
"NOT BAD FOR THE PRICE"
GOOD HOTEL AT GREAT PRICE
5 night business trip Feb 10, 2013
ALLEN

"It will do."
Good value for the $$ but some lack of attention to detail. One electrical outlet in the room wasn't working and the 2 treadmills in the fitness center were faulty.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
"Great room great location"
Love the area good shopping good resturants.The hotel employees are very nice and make you feel welcome.The rooms are very spacious and clean would recommend this hotel and area
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Janet
Reasonable room, pleasant and helpful staff. Pretty good breakfast with standard fare.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Fall Escape"
It was excellent except for the pool was a bit cold and no hot tub and shower. Staff were efficient and kind.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Alfredo
"Great for road trip break, great free breakfast"
Stayed one night on road trip comfortable (although a bit small) beds, easy to find, good price and one of the better complimentary breakfasts we've ever had!
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Aaron
The pool was disgusting. Could not swim on it as it was extremely dirty. Was very disappointed as it was a cold and rainy day and we were looking forward to it. The front desk was not helpful when I spoke to her about it. Other than the pool the hotel was clean the rooms were fantastic
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
The stay was fine, but there were a couple of concerns. The floor (rug) in thhe room had not been vacumed. The bathtub had been badly damaged at some past time and my wife would not take a bath. Laslly a dirty coffee cup was found on the windowsill. The staff were friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
Dave Hare
"Nice place to stay"
We had a good time, staff were polite and friendly
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
robyn
"Conveniently located off the highway."
Clean and comfortable and affordable. Good complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Nice hotel near the lake"
A good place to spend a few days. Close to the lake, shopping, sports venues, tourist spots. The pool was excellent. [No towels, tho'. Bring your own] Breakfast was satisfying.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
Everything was great except the pool needed cleaned. The walls of the pool was slimy
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
"Felt like home!"
The staff was very welcoming and we felt right at home. The room was very comfortable and cozy. Washroom was very clean. The location was excellent being so close to the highway. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Lots of room"
The rooms had lots of room, comfort, and clean. We would recommend this hotel to everyone. Thanks
2 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2013
Laurie
"Ski Trip"
Twenty minutes from Kissing Bridge forty to Holiday Valley. Good price, service and clean. Pool was a disappointment, since it was cold and no towels set out. Good restaurants, fast food close. Nearby and shopping.
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2013

owldom
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites

"Very nice and very comfortable"
01/23/16 RunnerWes Millersburg, Ohio
We stopped here on our way to Niagara Falls. We had booked a king room with jacuzzi and the first one they gave us, even though the door said non-smoking it stunk really bad of smoke. I think the cleaning lady must have been in there smoking it was so strong. They were nice and promptly gave us a new room. The bed was comfortable and pillows were nice. The breakfast was good but not outstanding. I just wish they would upgrade their coffee. Nice stay and would stay again.
"Trip to Buffalo Bills game"
10/26/15 Henry H
Friendly staff clean room lots of towels. Breakfast good as expected. Nice and close to Ralf Wilson Stadium restaurants and bars . Second time we v stayed. Will be making it our destination for future Bills games.
"A great stay"
09/29/15 Susan I Tucson
This is a great hotel conveniently located off I90 just outside buffalo. Customer service was outstanding on all shifts. Our king room was spacious and immaculately clean. Breakfast was hot and plentiful. Highly recommend this comfort inn.
"Great stay for a Bills game. "
09/14/15 CanadianGreat Port Elgin, Canada
Great staff rooms were very clean, beds were cozy. Pool could have used a cleaning, it's not a very deep pool great for little kids. Breakfast was great, from hot sausages to scrambled eggs, cereals and yogurt fresh fruit was good with hot coffee. If your on the second floor have a look over the balcony and see if the chicken wing is still on the ledge. Lol
"Attended wedding in the area"
09/10/15 Nancy R Jamestown, New York
Everything was great. Except the reservation person did not give me my senior discount. I didn't notice it until I was at home. I called the hotel - they would not give me the added discount as I had signed the sheet. I thought the sheet was the discounted price. Shame on be, but same on them they did not give me the discount in the first place.
"Hoping"
09/04/15 Amy A Hamburg, New York
I am staying here as I am writing this. Everything is good for a Comfort Inn in a small town. Room is clean and very large. I was originally booked at a hotel next door for cheaper but decided to stop in here for it looked nicer and is newer. The girl at the front desk was very nice and I decided to stay here for they have a pool. I would like management to know this...don't know her name but she just got off work now. ..was very very nice. SO....I stayed here for they have a pool and want to swim and do aerobics later. I have chronic pain syndrome and swimming really helps. PROBLEM... the water is freezing. I went to front desk and asked if pool could be turned up, she didn't seem too interested in my concern so I asked to talk to manager. The manager never came out but was given a message that they will have maintenance check it out whenever they are around. I HAVE THE FEELING IT WON'T BE DONE WHICH REALLY MAKES ME ANGRY FOR THAT'S WHY I CANCELED MY OTHER RESERVATION TO BE ABLE TO SWIM. WATER IS FREEZING AND IT IS NOT HEATED. They said it's suppose to be 83 degrees, well it's not even close. What a shame for this would of been a great review. We will see when I go down to swim in few hours.
"Great Place to Stay"
09/03/15 Linda P Sodus, New York
In Hamburg with friends on an annual trip for the second time. Comfort Suites was a great place to stay. We had a nice clean room, with excellent service from the staff and breakfast was very good. Plan to stay there again.
"Love the Small Town of Hamburg"
08/28/15 Kennyburd56 San Antonio, Texas
We went to attend our Nephew's beautiful wedding at the Avanti Mansion in Blasdell, NY & celebrate our 36th Anniversary. We booked our hotel in Hamburg, NY. It was conveniently located next to the interstate and the local restaurants in Hamburg, NY. The Comfort Inn & Suites is on the same properties as Holiday Inn & Suites, & Red Roof Inn. The staff was very helpful, the rooms are very clean, they have a nice continental breakfast, indoor & outdoor pool & fitness center. The only thing I was disappointed in, is they didn't have a refrigerator or microwave in every room. Only certain rooms have the refrigerators. I think the suites & the King bed-rooms. They do have a microwave in the dining facility off the lobby. The city of Hamburg has a laid bac-like atmosphere. It has a totally Non-Smoking Casino (Hamburg Gaming). Niagra Falls is less than 1 hour away. Besides the wedding, it was one of the Main highlights of our vacation. One of God's beautiful creations. They have tolls, but very inexpensive $1 or less. Buffalo International Airport is only 45 minutes away. We will visit again.
"Worst Comfort Suites stay"
08/16/15 jkw57 Ottawa, Canada
We have always had great stays with Comfort Suites so picked this one without checking reviews. MISTAKE. Had to change rooms three times on check in because needed a refrigerator and microwave and the first two rooms didn't have them. Wound up having to put my frozen items in the hotel refrigerator because the refrigerators didn't have a freezer compartment. As a Privileges member expected bottled water at the desk after a hot drive. Nope, only in the vending machines. Front desk clerk tried her best but that did not make up for the extremely poor quality of the hotel right off the highway. Choice, you should boot them out of the chain!
07/29/15 Pat - Kim F Ladson, South Carolina
Needed a room quick. They were very helpful. Great room, clean, up to par and breakfast was good. They front desk clerks on check in and out very pleasant and helpful. Would stay again with no regrets.