All hotels in Lincoln, New Hampshire, United States of America

Clean hotel
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Dean
"Nice Place"
A great spot to stay while visiting the White Mtns.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
The only problem we had was the bathroom was very musty. Hot breakfast was delicious. The neighborhood was very safe since I am a walker. The town was clean and very close to Loon Mt. and Mt. Washington. Kids enjoyed the pool.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
marion
"Perfect spot"
I stayed one night with my husband and we were very happy with the accommodations. Excellent location and friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
"Good place - family friendly"
This hotel is fine. The room was ok. I was surprised that there were two TV's. Problems which I reported when I checked out - air conditioning thermostat dial was broken and the bathroom door does not stay open and is a heavy fire door.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Catherin
"Great location in White Mountain National Forest"
Location was great. We wanted to hike in the White Mountain National Forest area for just one day on our way to Boston. Breakfast was excellent! Room was nice and comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Great rate for good hotel!!"
The hotel was under some renovations, but nothing to be bothered by. The lobby and dining area was very nice. The staff was friendly, even letting us check in early which was awesome after a long drive. The am breakfast was good, good variety. We really loved the location..close to all amenities around the area and very close to the main drag, but not too close to be disturbed by any noise. The town of Lincoln is very quaint and would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
janice
"Great value and pet friendly"
I stayed at this hotel during a vacation in the White Mountains. I chose this hotel for its location and because it is pet friendly. My room was comfortable and large enough for my dog's crate. The included breakfast was above average for this type of hotel and included a variety of hot entrees all of which were tasty. The hotel employees were friendly and responsive when I had an issue with the TV. I recommend the Comfort Inn in Lincoln for anyone that needs a comfortable and reasonably priced hotel when in the area.
4 night trip with friends May 10, 2015
Edward
"Great Place!"
We stayed here 2 nights and really enjoyed it. Breakfast is decent - more than just pastries. Clean, quiet and affordable. We would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Bring your own airfreshener"
Stayed for a night away. As soon as I got in the elevator, there was a smell. The smell did not get any better when I got to my floor or my room. Besides that, the hotel was fine.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2015
Staff was very personable on check-in and room was very clean. Very comfortable stay
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Weekend away"
Stayed for murder mystery weekend jotel was very clean and service was great everybody was friendly
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Stay"
It was just ok. Actually had an odor to it. Didn't bring it to their attention, because it was throughout the entire hotel.
"Clean nice location"
All I can say my family were very satisfied staying at this hotel
JA
"Great winter get away!!"
The hotel was in the perfect location for all outdoor sports and shopping. We were a family of 5 and the room with 2 queens beds and a pull out sofa was perfect. We enjoyed the pool & hot tub. (The tile around the pool could use some clearing though.) We stayed here to see the Ice Castles and do snowmobile. This hotel was very convenient to it all!!!
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Satisfactory, but not great."
Stayed for mountaineering expedition. Basic hotel -- clean, nice folks, but minimal amenities.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"LPFOSH"
We stayed overnight at Comfort Inn. It was very comfortable, used the pool and breakfast was also very good. Clean, comfortable and the staff was helpful and courteous. The heat was hard to regulate. When the heat was on, it was hot and could not turn it down. Even in the off position overnight was still comfortable to sleep. I would recommend to a friend.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice and reliable"
Just needed a nice place to stay. Like the fact that it had a hot tub and free breakfast. I like things easy and this was.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
jean
"They say restaurant with in walking distance"
Mile plus to restaurants walk distances lol . Ice castle close walking distance
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
us
"Poor service"
Customer service is poor to non existent. Online photos with room description are deceiving. Would not stay at again nor would I recommend to any friends.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Jacqueline
"Family getaway"
Family getaway to see Ice Castles right next door. Great breakfast, friendly staff, clean rooms. Only problem was Jacuzzi was not working:( Everything else was great.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Suzanne
"Great location & comfy"
Great location. Typical comfort inn. Nothing fancy but clean & comfy. Good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Victoria
"Lincoln,NH family trip"
Clean room, comfy bed, clean pool/hot tub. They were completely booked for the night we were there but handled everything very well. Definitely will stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Hotel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. Close to skiing.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
laurie
"One night getaway."
We stayed here just for one night. The pool area could use some sprucing up, the floor was soaking because it sloped all the wrong way and the water did not go down the floor drains. With little kids, I worried that they would fall. The room and hotel were clean and the staff was very friendly. Also the free breakfast was great with a large selection for my picky young ones.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Emily
"Average stay"
Pool was cold un-swimable they said the pool heater had issues. Typical hotel breakfast OK not great. beds still too firm. Over all not a bad stay but just average.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Keith
"comfort inn"
Comfort inn was awesome! They even had complimentary breakfast that was delicious and a surprise!
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great for a night"
The only real downfall is that there is one elevator that is really, really slow and small. On a busy weekend the stairs are a faster option.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
I really like the room since it had a king bed and a pullout couch very convenient
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Good enough for us"
We went up to visit the Ice Castle this past weekend. Beautiful!. Our room was clean and comfortable but too warm. Had to actually open a window. Wis that th ed pool was warmer. Too cold for me but my 7 year old liked it. Hot tub was nice as was breakfast.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Very nice experience."
It is what I would expect from a 2 to 3 star hotel. Clean without many frills. Breakfast was good. The only minor problem was that the room did not block outside sounds but since it was quiet out there after 10 it was not a big deal.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
D
"Great Stay... Friendly Staff"
Great hotel... Close to Loon!
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Timothy
"great place"
The hotel facilities and staff were excellent, the breakfast was great and Steve did an awesome job of keeping the breakfast buffet stocked and clean even with a ton of guests moving through there everyday for breakfast. the beds were comfy, we loved having the fridge and microwave in room. My only suggestion is that housekeeping needs a better vacuum cleaner that really gets the dirt out of the rugs.
4 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Will happily return"
My husband and I traveled over New Years week with our 2 children and 2 pets. We had a very nice time at the Comfort Inn. They offer a good size breakfast that my children really enjoyed.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"It seemed like a party hotel"
Doors slamming, screaming, and party-goers until 5:30am .. Even prank calls from room to room at 3am. You can hear everything from your room.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Janet
"The room is Ok"
We booked a two queen beds suite room for 3 nights , when we went into the room, we found it was not a real suite. It was only one room that there are two queen bed and a sofa bed. So we had to switch to a real suite that there are two rooms. There were only one king bed and one sofa bed in this kind of suite. We have 4 people, one woman ,two girls and one boy, so we had to rent a rollay bed($10 each night) and We had to pay more $100 for this kind of room each night. The room is clean, wifi available, parking free. Swimming pool is small.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
HUNG HA
"Great value!"
This hotels is good value for your money! Would recommend it for skiers at Loon.
1 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
"right next to Polar Express"
Very nice. Clean Staff went out of their way make is comfortable. I Was not feeling well and the kitchen help couldn't do enough to try to help me!
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Grandma Ricki
"Nice place to stay - great location near trains!"
Very nice hotel at an affordable price, located right across from the train station where we were going on the Santa Train. You could see the Polar Express train departing and returning from our room window at night!
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"one night for santa train"
We chose based on price (really could not afford this weekend at all, but the Santa train was important for our boys and making those memories while we can) and we were very surprised at the cleanliness and comfort of our room and beds. Even the pillows were so comfortable! Cozy, comfortable and clean...we are so grateful. We missed breakfast time, but it was still available and we were even assisted in finding items by the staff. Our experience was not compromised by our budget, which is an amazing thing.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"great for access to ski resorts"
Enjoyed the hotel but on weekends, with hotel full of kids, entry area needed to be cleaner. Breakfast great. Often, no one at the front desk. Also, laundry required quarters but front desk "was out" beginning of busy family weekend.
4 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
po
"One of the best hotels in the area!"
Had a great time there. Very clean and comfortable hotel. The breakfast is awesome, it is definitely one of the best hotels in the area.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Ina
Very comfortable accommodations for a mini vacation. Staff polite & helpful. Would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Perfect location for our weekend. Clean, comfortable room. Pleasant staff.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Deb
"Nice location"
The location is very nice, very close to lots of attractions. Room was very big and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Very friendly welcome on arrival. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was excellent.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Jonathan
"A good choice"
Cost effective. Nice facility.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"A nice place for an overnight stay"
We were visiting our niece who is in college in NH but we also wanted to explore the White Mountains so we just needed a place to stay the night. The Comfort Suites was just the place for us. Clean and in a very great location. We even had the jacuzzi to ourselves (we could have gone to the pool but it was not heated). They even had a complimentary breakfast and free coffee all day long. No complaints.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Pearl
"Met our need as we were passing through"
As we were passing through the area, it was okay. It is one of the nicer motels in the area. We saw many family things to do.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Great hotel for the area right near the mini golf course which is always a good time.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014