All hotels in Gresham, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1477 Ne 183rd Ave, Gresham, OR, 97230, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.9
"Guest House"
The lady who checked me in had excellent customer service! The lady that was at the front desk in the morning for check out was not very helpful and was actually pretty snippy with some of the guests. I personally didn't have a problem with her, but witnessed it with everyone else that she came in contact with both in person and on the phone. The hotel was quiet and had wonderful amenities...pool, spa, sauna and breakfast. The most disturbing to me was for a hotel that is smoke free it reeks (at least on the fourth floor in the hall). My room smelled of smoke (I'd been told I could change rooms because guests don't follow the no smoking rule). I opted not to change rooms because i didn't think it would be any better in a different room. I was leaving and left my window open so it aired it out and made it better. The bedspread was filthy and had spots all over it. Probably wouldn't recommend the hotel and I know none of my friends would be willing to stay with the smoke issue and the dirty linens.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Valerie
"business stay"
Beds were comfortable, nights were quiet, rooms clean, has enjoyable hot tub and pool. Good value for cost.
7 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
"decent place to stay with a great price."
It was good minus some noise guests.
1 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
Clean, spacious
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"Stayed there 1 night"
Hotel is near the freeway, restaurants , fast food . Hotel is good, free breakfast but not much to eat . Overall just ok
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"November Stay"
Area: lots of food, grocery, gas. Area: residential. Hotel: outdated. Parking lot: small. No automatic doors and no help with baggage. I didn't have a major credit card to put on. The representative said they needed the card. The representative was insinuating I would be a horrible guest and would need police called on me. I was allowed to keep my room by putting a few items I treasured most in an envelope as collateral. Friends: not after 10pm or charges apply. Elevator: needs help. Security gate: needs repair. Doors: manual. Bell hops: no. Pool: yes. Art: pretty. Room: large and outdated. Hallway: smoky. Room Fridge: old medicine pouch and hair. Bathroom: burns on edge of tub. Smoke detector: torn off the ceiling. Window: no screen, hole in below ledge, sheers torn. Bed: 4 baby pillows, stains on sheets, comfortable. Carpet: dark can’t see if clean or dirty. TV: outdated, good channels. In the middle of the night I awoke to strong smoke in my room and it felt suffocating and induced a headache. I had to open my window to clear my headache and get a full rest. The owner/manager said hello when I walked up for checkout and didn't acknowledge me throughout the checkout process. The owner/manager mostly addressed the staff around the lobby, instructing them here and there. When I got my stuff, I said goodbye and have a great day. The manager/owner was right in front of me at the desk and didn't acknowledge what I said, just kept directing the staff.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
This property is in need of a upgrade. Still has old box TVs
"Nice for the money"
Nice night sleep. Quiet, and comfy. Staff was friendly and efficient.
"Missed amenity; disappointed"
Cable tv didn't work, so we couldn't see the World Series game that night.
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
This is a good basic property, good for the business traveler. I hit it on a bad night with much of their TV system out of order, disappointing since I had plans to watch a World Series game. But, I would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Traveler
"tv"
Needs newer tv's.
5 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"nice hotel"
Its was wonderful. We enjoyed the pool,sauna, and jacuzzi. Staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
stephanie
"Nice hotel for a get away."
Very nice place. I enjoyed my room and the service provided.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Maria
"not exactly top rate"
no AC, noisy, tv didn't function well, didn't get fixed after complaint. Nighttime staff great, daytime didn't care or take responsibility.Not even fruit at continental breakfast.
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Steve Garvan
"Hotel close to shopping and restaurants."
Hotel was clean. Room was nice and roomy. Had a nice seating area with hide a bed. The phone did not work so took a couple of days with persistence to get a new one. Something was wrong with the cable so did not get current channels for the area. Breakfast was not so good, Not a lot of choices.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Marathom"
The room smelled along with the towels. There wasn't any water nor did they have a toothbrush. The room was huge though and the staff were really friendly.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
classy
Good location and clean. I booked two rooms in this hotel and the facility was very clean, the rooms were sound-proof, the A/C worked very well and regulated nicely, beds comfortable. Chris, at the front desk, was very pleasant, helpful, efficient, and knowledgeable about the area. I would stay there again. The only small issue for me was that the free breakfast seemed to only include heavy carb dishes. Otherwise, it was a pleasant stay.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Kate
"Mom's single night hotel stay"
The room was great.....only two issues....the couch was broken so it was difficult to sit on and the tub drain was clogged. When I took a shower the next morning, the water did not drain very well.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Terri
"Looks are deceiving"
Looks good, but we started noticing right away that the place is going dowhill. Spa, sauna, both dryers not working. Our companions' room wasn't made up - we stayed 2 nights. Wallpaper is starting to peel off walls. There was a smell of propane gas. The TV guide totally wrong: no network channels available. We were afraid to eat in the breakfast room or touch the food. The staff we met at the desk VERY pleasant, but unable to fix defects.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Dandy
"Close to downtown Portland"
I was expecting to have a nice stay in a hot tub, but it was broke, ice machines were broke, and the worse of all we found a cockroach in the peeling wall bathroom. We called front desk and a guy was sent to get it. It was kind of a nasty experience.Hotel was expensive for the condition of the hotel. Breakfast was ok, breakfast room was too small, we were eating standing up. Carpet was really dirty in our room.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Susie
"convenient"
we stayed two of the three nights we booked; the T.V. did not work, our room was not made up for the second day. No chance we will stay there again.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Not in a nice neighborhood"
Next door to.an autodealer that doubles as a nightclub .at.night
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Overnight visit in area"
close to freeway, quiet and comfortable. However, carpet in room was stained
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"not bad"
Not a bad place to stay. A few homeless and seemingly shady characters were hanging around. So lock up those valuables in the car. The sheets in the room weren't changed. Not very thrilled with the room.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
"Hotel was OK"
The hotel was OK overall, but the pool did not seem like it had been cleaned in some time. To the point of being slimy, that made the facilities disappointing.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"not the happiest"
I spent extra to stay just for the jacuzzi that didn't work or sauna. Soda machine didn't work either did the ice machine.no cribs for the babies wich is okay and understandable.tv had litterly 18 channels and cut out.old t.v wich was fine, hardest bed ever and I like my beds hard.but the lady let me stay later because my daughter had surgery it was great other than everything being broke and you could hear the highway at night and it was a little ghetto outside alot of homeless walking around the hotel all and all if everything got fixed I'd stay agian.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
sadie
"Worked out great."
We stayed here to attend a concert at the Moda Center, worked out great. Front desk Chris was so nice and helpful with all our questions. The hotel was a straight shot on I-84 to get to the Moda Center and the breakfast the next morning was yummy!
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
Dez
"One night stay"
Good for emergancy stop over
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Kook
It sucked - for the price the hotel was in less then good condition. Our room: Hole in bottom of bathroom door, celling damage in bath room and bed area, Jacuzzi was out of service and was a factor in staying there. I have arthritis and that feature was important to me. TV was old, poor color and could not even get local channels for news and weather. The only reason I give any 2 ratings is the cleaning staff did a good job. Suggest you stay some place else.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Nick
"Saved money"
Expedia saved me money! Listened to clerk quote twice what I paid for a room while I was checking in. Just about what is was worth. Just the basics.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Jimbo
"OVERCHARGE AND DOUBLEBOOK"
Operational improvement is of the hotel staff would benefit the hotel's operation and guest's experiences. Dath issued a key card for room 304 but it was already occupied. Imagine the surprise of the guests that were in room 304 as I entered! Received a double charge on my credit card that was difficult to remedy. Doris investigated the charge initially (days after the stay), realized it was her error due to inappropriately filed paperwork, accepted responsibility and apologized, but could not credit the overcharge without her Manager's approval. Doris said that the charge would be credited the subsequent day but..........4 days later........no credit. I contacted the hotel again and spoke to the manager Juile (her spelling) but she was unaware of the overcharge. Juile was difficult to communicate with because she interrupted frequently but she processed the credit after her investigation was complete. Juile did finish our third conversation professionally, apologetically, and cordially. Whew!! Hotels.com has some operational 'vetting" to conduct.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
DOUG
"Don't expect much"
Our family stayed here for a night, when we checked in to the room, the sofa bed was in malfunctioning, prompting us to call someone to fix it. After about 20 mins of struggle, they managed to shove it in. The rooms were big but not planned enough. The pillows were too short and stiff and I had to go to the front desk to get additional pillows. Breakfast was long wait and there were not many options. All in all, I was relieved it was a short stay.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
rahul
"I don't recommend staying here."
Broken hot tub and disgusting pool that seems to have a broken filter. Service was mediocre and hotel is very outdated. Bad hotel for the price.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
mike
"Convince"
The night staff was so helpful and friendly
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Tracie
Room was clean. Dish TV obviously selected by men for men and totally inappropriate for any other viewers....choice between machine guns and sports. Nothing OK for children. Will never go back
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Less than pleasant"
I've stayed at a GuestHouse Suites before and it was NOTHING like this. First, the card lock system was broken so the desk attendant had to physically let us into the room with her key. Not a big deal but when we entered the room it smelled like cigarettes (non-smoking room). The rod that held the shower curtain was literally dangling from the wall and there was hair in the bathroom sink. It was poorly decorated and had a TV that was at least 20 years old. The whole place felt ghetto.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Honey L
"convient location off freeway"
Everything was just adequate except the "breakfast buffet" as it was called at the check-in counter. One waffle machine for a full house of guests on the weekend. The most measly "free" breakfast I have ever encountered. Toast, bagels, a few cold cereals and some thin orange juice. we were booked for 5 nights and there wasn't even peanut butter, just strawberry jam. Bananas also but absolutely no protein.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"RUN RUN RUN!"
A few disturbing items: Door hinge broken off, door doesn't latch properly, peeling wall paper, exposed electrical outlet (broken tang), redish/brown stains on walls (blood?), missing blackout curtains (no sleeping in), No ice in building, leaking toilet (from bowl not reservoir), continuously running toilet, stained/burned carpet. Car broken into in parking lot (not ours)... When issues were raised to management, I was told (LOUDLY and offensively) that if I didn't like it, I could leave. Unfortunately I had non-refundable tickets through hotels.com... OVERALL TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
Forrest
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel and staff are excellent. However, it's not in the best part of town and we had a knock on the door at 10pm from a "maintenance" person. When talking with the desk staff the next day there were no maintenance people on duty that late.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"A night mare experience"
Location is plus Room size is a plus Condition of the room furniture including the TV is appauling Breakfast is non existent despite it being sold as part of the lodging offer. Hotel staff are very dry with customers It seems that the owner and his family members run the facility as if they were running a grocery shop. Daily shouting matches with customers at the front desk. If you have booked and paid for a room with a sofa bed, be prepared to pay an addional 25 dollars for using the sofa bed as a bed ( for a child ). Breakfast is jam, sliced bread and coffee. A simple facility facelift with proper management could turn this into a very pleasant hotel.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"OMG"
I am 59 yrs old. I worked as a professional my whole life. I one point I did aa short stint as Condo Manager in Lincoln City. I have never experienced anything close to the nightmare of Gresham Guesthouse. I am sending a letter to corporate. I will not leave my name as I actually feel physically threatened by front desk staff.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
L K
Our room was filthy. I discovered a sock in the corner. Dust and and dirt were everywhere. Several ants traveled back to the room in our breakfast. Great shower though. Bed was comfortable. Overall, I would not stay here again
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Mark M.
"Perfect for city hotel"
As a city hotel, you do not need amenities like a pool or an entertainment center or a huge room. The small room gave me everything I needed, including premium bedding and towels. Breakfast was fantastic, with homemade artisan breads and fresh fruit.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
RF
"rooms very quite & nice , staff very helpful"
we will go back
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
david A.
"Clean but nothing works"
First the TV remote didn't work and there was no one to fix it. They just gave us new batteries which didn't solve the problem. The next morning when we went to take a shower it didn't work because the spiket was missing; something you'd think housekeeping would have noticed. There were two ice machine in the hotel and neither worked.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Good for the money."
I was impressed with the decor, it was more upscale than I expected for the rating it had. The room was comfortable and the pillows were smaller than normal, but each bed had 4 so that was ok. I did not get to visit the pool but it was open till midnight and most hotels I have been to closed theirs at 10 pm. I am giving it a rating in ratio to the price. I would go back again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2014
The service was really good, they were polite and friendly. The room was very clean and looked nice. Upon entering the hotel, it was beautiful. The location was interesting, but easy to find and simple parking, if only it had gone all the way around the hotel.
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Mathew
"Meh"
It was nothing great. Was overbooked for several people that came after us. We arrived at 2am.
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Warren
"Good stay"
When I made my reservation I was a little scare because of all the bad reviews, however my experience was very good. My room was pretty clean and costumor service was very helpful. However the bathroom walls's paper is pilling off and they still have not fix the ice machine as it was mention a lot on all the bad reviews, but over all I came home very satisfied with the hotel.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
J.
"Worst hotel experience I've had ever I believe."
Hotel was over booked. Had reservation and had to wait for a room at 945 pm. When to the room the keys did not work. Back and forth to the desk three times just get into the room. Air conditioning/ heater unit did not work in the room. Told staff, nothing done. No soap, shampoo in room. Room cost $150 for the night. Not right at all.
refund?