All hotels in Gresham, Oregon, United States of America
1477 Ne 183rd Ave, Gresham, OR, 97230, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.8
"I wouldn't stay here twice."
We didn't plan on spending much time at the hotel as we had a packed schedule. Thank goodness! The room was Ok in size. The microwave had leftover food in it and didn't work. The mini fridge had food stains in it. There was still a used coffee packet in the coffeemaker. The bathroom looked like the only thing cleaned was the towels. The floor looked like it had never seen a mop. while we were there, we saw the police arrest people twice and the staff seemed like this was not of the ordinary. The staff was pleasant and helpful, the only positive thing about this hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Will never stay here again!"
I have never met a rude receptionst like the one here! Beyond rude both receptionst like the owner! Save your money don't come here!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
leslie
"HORRIBLE!"
There were holes in the walls, dirty, sticky carpet, and smokers in the next room, who were allowed to stay even though the hotel was supposed to be non-smoking. This is a terrible nights stay. I do not recommend it to anyone.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Good price for proximity to PDX and some amneties"
WiFi was down wgen wearrive and stay down till we left next morning. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Price was cheaper than surrounding hotels. Neighborhood not the best. 7eleven and chinese food around the corner, walking distance. Other than no internet, we had no issues. Bfast super basic.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
teresa
"down hill fast"
I have been staying there off and on for about 3years now and every time it gets worse. The ice machine has been broke for about a year and a half, the hot tub was so scummy that I couldn't see threw it. The shower curtain was falling off the wall and the tiny pillows sucked. To top it off the price went up. We won't be staying there again
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Exterior clean-up needed"
The inside of the unit was light, clean, and comfortable. The signage made everything easy to find. The three clerks with whom I spoke were all attentive and helpful. The outside area, however, had litter everywhere. Management could solve that unsightly problem by having ONE employee spend 15 minutes per day picking up cups, bags, cans, and bottles around the building.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2015
Curtis
The hotel was ok for the cost I paid, the wallpaper was falling off in the bathroom, some of the light fixtures didnt work, and some of the woodwork was coming apart..but the bed was comfortable, breakfast was ok..it was a onetime stay
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
anonymous
"Clean hotel"
Good price for a clean hotel
1 night trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great sauna"
A reasonable rate with a great sauna and pool. Very popular with families. A 10 minute drive will put you in downtown Portland.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Cristan
"Guesthouse Portland"
Room was good. Neighborhood sketchy.
4 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"my thoughts"
The motel parking is awful only one way in and not enough spaces. The housekeepers need to do a better job cleaning not enough toilet paper, cig left on lamp stand, cereal on floor around bed. Breakfast choices very nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Shelly
"just a weekend getaway"
The stay was enjoyable. I would stay again. I hope the next time the hot tub is fixed.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Maryanne
"Girls weekend gone bad"
I reserved online. We drove there and paid for an extra day. During stay we found out the hot tub didn't work that was the reason I got the hotel. while we were there they ran out of ice, coffee and I had to have decaf coffee. The creamer was spoiled when i poured it in my coffee. I am a reg caffeine coffee drinker. We had a question went to the desk no one was there. The owner was talking on the phone sitting in the lobby and she acted like we interrupted her. She said to petson on phone "hold on" and looked at us and said "do u need something". I felt the service from the manager was rude and disrespectful. I would like to highlight the best part of our stay was Doris who greeted us and made us feel at home. She was very apologetic about the accommodations. If we were ever to stay there again it would be because of Doris and nothing else. I think you need to state on your website that your hot tub is not working. I have a bad shoulder and an ankle and was looking forward to soaking in your hot tub
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
sandy
"debit card for incidentals? be careful!"
the hotel is average, but a good price. The room was partially clean, but had not replaced the Kleenex or toilet paper, had to ask for some. They put a $50.00 pending charge on my debit card for incidentals, and as of today (5 days later) the pending charge is still on my debit card, leaving me unable to use that money. I find this unacceptable for anyone to have to wait for funds that are tied up with a hotel room that was pre-paid. I will not book this hotel again.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2015
Shauna
"Not our best stay"
We had a centipede crawl out from the bed covers when we arrived. Not a good start. The carpet behind dressers and end tables and the bed looked like it had not been vacuumed in months. The pullout sofa mattress was in bad shape...not sleepable. It was not our best stay at Guest House.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Rusty
"Cozy and Simple"
Not fancy but comfortable. If you like the simple things in life then you will feel at home. I felt really comfortable and the water runs hot. Easy to control the room temperature. Daily cleaning. Free breakfast and mini fridge with microwave. The staff is friendly.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Bebe
"One step above Motel 6"
For the price... I should not be complaining because you get what you pay for. However, this hotel could be great if a few of my below concerns were addressed: Broken hot tub - the website did not list this as an issue which did influence my decision to stay there in the first place. Unpleasant smells - lobby smelled like chlorine. Hallways and rooms did not smell clean (along the lines of faint cigarrette smoke or pets). My 8yr old even made it point to complain to me about it. Plumbing - slow flowing sink.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
It was very nice for the price, great little breakfast area, just wish there was a workout room
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Could've been better"
From the exterior and from photos, this looks like a beautiful hotel. Sadly, it is in a sketchy area. Broken glass on the street from a car window. I was grateful the hotel had video surveillance. 2 staff members stood out. A woman that checked me in raised my fears about hotel safety and security, bad mouthed the hotel and the security of it. Said she made only minimum wage and was not satisfied with her job. Another staff member was the Night Auditor. When asked for pillowcases for the room, he showed his lack of knowledge by stating the pillows don't have pillowcases, that's how they are suppose to be. Disappointing to say the least. There were 2 highlights though, the morning desk clerk was a sweet younger woman who seemed to know customer service. My housekeeper the next morning was also very helpful and a great asset to the hotel. Maintenance needs to do some preventative maintenance. Wall paper peeling from the walls and such. Breakfast had sausage and no eggs, no fruit, very limited. This hotel has potential to get it right. I hope they understand this criticism is to better them not hurt them.
2 night trip Feb 16, 2015
Craig
"It was a great Hotel"
We have stayed there before and each time it has been great
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Rolando
"Horrible Staff"
I reserved a room with a king bed and was told one was available. When I arrived they gave me a room with a double bed. Pillows are small very uncomfortable. When I asked the next morning if I could get a room with a King bed the lady at the counter was extremely rude. I tried to be pleasant to her, but in the end was unable to be because she was the rudest person I have met in a long time. I do not recommend anyone staying there.
"Outside our window was an auto salvage yard."
Way too expensive for the room we had. Too many things in the room that were broken or didn't work right to list here. TV stations were fuzzy. The breakfast buffet was horrible, hardly anything to eat. The waffle area was dirty and very messy. There conference room was being used as a stowage space and full of junk. I felt like I was in a foreign country. It was the worst place I had ever stayed in. I would sleep in my car before I would start there again. I am still in shock how bad it was.
"you get what you pay for"
Definitely a hotel with traveling business men in mind. As another review said the pillows were really tiny, but comfy. The bed was not as luxurious as the pictures made it seem, but was still really comfy. The hotel over all was kind of noisy. And as others have commented, there is a faint smell of smoke in the halls. Im torn on wether i would stay there again. Not the best accommodations, but the price is compelling.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Joshua
"Nice stay."
The WiFi didn't reach to my room (420), but I enjoyed it enough to spend an extra night.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Gene
"Dirty, unprofessional staff"
Upon arriving, front desk clerk out front of main entrance smoking. Lobby smelled of cigarette smoke. Soiled bedspread. broken hot tub. Broken ice machine. Empty vending machine. Cig burn marks on bathtub in no smoking room.front desk clerk talking derogatory to customers about other employees.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
s
"Horrible Experience"
This hotel was absolutely disgusting. They put non smoking rooms right next to smoking rooms so our room smelt like a bar throughout our stay. The jacuzzi was broken. There were ants in our shower and black stuff growing where the wall paper was lifting and pulled back.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Nice facilities helpful staff"
Indoor pool jacuzzi and sauna great comfortable room friendly staff and plenty of food at free breakfast a few things worn and the jacuzzi was down but the overall comfort of the hotel more than made up for it will stay again
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
jon
"Best bang for your buck"
For how much you pay, this is the best bang for your buck.
3 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"could've been better! !"
You will think the receptionist nice! She looked mad and did not change me rooms when my neighbors were pounding on the walls all might....talk about resting!!!#smh
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Maria
Front desk employee very helpful. Room was not ready at check in. Ice machines all broken, hot tub broken. Maid came late in day or did not come. Contenenal breakfast was terrible. Hotel not in good area of town. Would not stay there again. Maid had her young children with her when cleaningrooms.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Excellent hotel. Neat place to stay.good breakfast"
Very good hotel with cheap rate and good breakfast
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Mags
"Nice hotel easy access to Portland."
The staff was nice the room was clean bed was comfy. At the time the only downside was there was only one thing wrong with the cable service wasnt working we only had four channels not good for our daughter who did not have anything to watch because of channel content. The front desk did not give an eta on when this was going to be fixed but said it was the whole hotel. Also the breakfast provided did not contain any fruit or yogurt which seems to be common with other hotel chains.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Tara
The room was very spacious and the beds very comfortable. Breakfast was pretty good. The whole place smelled a bit musty, but I'll definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"best hotel in area"
Love it
1 night trip Jan 6, 2015
"At first glance everything seemed great."
Then you go into the bathroom and realize this place does not keep up on maintenance. The bathroom ceiling had water marks all over it. Wall paper was peeling off, chunks were missing. The poor condition of the bathroom ruined the stay. The bedspread had several spots on it. I wasn't sure if it was stained or soiled so we didn't use it. The night shift gal was very outgoing and welcoming she was by far the best part of the stay! I wish I got her name, she is an asset to that hotel. She was the gal working Sunday night January 4th. The young lady who checked me out was not friendly, She did not smile or greet me. She sat on a stool and watched me leave to pack my car then watched me walk up to the counter to check out. Still no greeting. I had to tell her I wanted to check out before she got off the stool in the corner and came to the front if the desk.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"All amenities were out of service."
Upon arrival I thought this place was nice, within a day of my 7 day stay I had found that the hot tub was out of service with no date to be repaired (never was repaired during my stay). Maid service was very disappointing, had to request several times fresh coffee every morning. I had a light fixture sitting on a table with exposed wiring (took hotel 4 days to fix). Breakfast from Monday through Saturday was old biscuits and gravy. The laundry room washing machines were out of order, along with the Ice machine. I requested new batteries for my TV remote several times, took 4 days to get them. I would have switch hotel's but my employer would not allow it sighting "that's a lot of paper work". I would not stay here again.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Dennis
"They need more staff"
Got there at 2:30 they said we could not check in until 3 so came back at 3 they said 3:30. When we finally got a key at 3:45 went to the room and it had not been cleaned. Went back to the lobby got another room . The facet on the sink fell off in my hand. I called the lobby they said they did not have a maintenance person as he was fired for going thru the halls with a knife. They said they did not have another room without paying more. I kinda fixed the facet myself so it would barely work. There was a coffee pot in the room but no coffee. There was no soap in the bathroom. When I went to the lobby to get coffee and soap they told me they just had 3 maids and they were really busy. It could be a nice place with the proper staff and maintenance. There was only one person at the front desk and she was also doing the laundry so she was gone most of the time.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great night sleep"
I always have a great stay here.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Virginia
"Everything seems fine then out of the blue..BAM"
I stayed for five days then one day an eastern Indian woman apparently from the front desk, I kicked open my ajar door and questioned why the two rooms I had rented were trashed .she was demanding to get into my room for some reason The room certainly have been paid for . This was at 1245 p.m. a few days ago . I tried to get my pants on in time. Anyway then she accused me of having a messy room know she only saw in the closet area and Rather than having the maids come in and clean it told me I had to be out by noon the next day . I have no idea what that was about whatsoever I really don't. Sure my room was messy, I see no posting in the rules about this or any hotel policy about this , but moreover why didn't she just have the maids clean it up ? next day I asked if they thought that was kind of contradictory that I was being asked to leave , meanwhile there was throw up all over the right-hand side of the entrance way which I alerted them to . I left the building wearing my business suit at the time they were discussing about how some small girl had taken a cart and broken through one of the room doors and broke the door in half . at 1 o'clock my bank closed and I was too busy dealing with this crazy woman at my hotel that I missed my bankdenying me of a weekend Christmas shopping
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"horrible hotel"
Horrible hotel except the lady named dorris that works at front counter she is a over qualified progressional friendly employee for a dive hotel the manager owner Julie is the single most rude snotty lady I have ever met. But dorris took excellent care of us we were there for 3 fiveand would have left after the first 5 hours. you re the manager was rudesaid we were not happy we could leavethank God the lady Doris came to a different shift and took care of us
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"We Always Stay @ GuestHouse."
Easy access to freeway. Clean, roomy rooms that don't stink. Pleasant staff.
3 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"not good"
we checked in with our reservation and the room they gave us was awful no room serviced and it reeked of cigarettes it was awful
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
shayla
"Guest House"
The lady who checked me in had excellent customer service! The lady that was at the front desk in the morning for check out was not very helpful and was actually pretty snippy with some of the guests. I personally didn't have a problem with her, but witnessed it with everyone else that she came in contact with both in person and on the phone. The hotel was quiet and had wonderful amenities...pool, spa, sauna and breakfast. The most disturbing to me was for a hotel that is smoke free it reeks (at least on the fourth floor in the hall). My room smelled of smoke (I'd been told I could change rooms because guests don't follow the no smoking rule). I opted not to change rooms because i didn't think it would be any better in a different room. I was leaving and left my window open so it aired it out and made it better. The bedspread was filthy and had spots all over it. Probably wouldn't recommend the hotel and I know none of my friends would be willing to stay with the smoke issue and the dirty linens.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Valerie
"business stay"
Beds were comfortable, nights were quiet, rooms clean, has enjoyable hot tub and pool. Good value for cost.
7 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
"decent place to stay with a great price."
It was good minus some noise guests.
1 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
Clean, spacious
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"Stayed there 1 night"
Hotel is near the freeway, restaurants , fast food . Hotel is good, free breakfast but not much to eat . Overall just ok
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"November Stay"
Area: lots of food, grocery, gas. Area: residential. Hotel: outdated. Parking lot: small. No automatic doors and no help with baggage. I didn't have a major credit card to put on. The representative said they needed the card. The representative was insinuating I would be a horrible guest and would need police called on me. I was allowed to keep my room by putting a few items I treasured most in an envelope as collateral. Friends: not after 10pm or charges apply. Elevator: needs help. Security gate: needs repair. Doors: manual. Bell hops: no. Pool: yes. Art: pretty. Room: large and outdated. Hallway: smoky. Room Fridge: old medicine pouch and hair. Bathroom: burns on edge of tub. Smoke detector: torn off the ceiling. Window: no screen, hole in below ledge, sheers torn. Bed: 4 baby pillows, stains on sheets, comfortable. Carpet: dark can’t see if clean or dirty. TV: outdated, good channels. In the middle of the night I awoke to strong smoke in my room and it felt suffocating and induced a headache. I had to open my window to clear my headache and get a full rest. The owner/manager said hello when I walked up for checkout and didn't acknowledge me throughout the checkout process. The owner/manager mostly addressed the staff around the lobby, instructing them here and there. When I got my stuff, I said goodbye and have a great day. The manager/owner was right in front of me at the desk and didn't acknowledge what I said, just kept directing the staff.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
This property is in need of a upgrade. Still has old box TVs
"Nice for the money"
Nice night sleep. Quiet, and comfy. Staff was friendly and efficient.