All hotels in Monroe, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1401 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr, Monroe, LA, 71202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

It was nicer than expected. Our refrigerator in our room wasn't working. That's our only complaint.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Tara
"NOT a Comfort INN & Suites"
When we booked this room, we thought it was a Comfort Inn & Suites. Not so. While you could tell they were making an effort to be a nice hotel, things just didn't add up. Our room opened directly onto the breakfast buffet area, the door didn't shut quite right, the bathroom lights only worked with a tricky combination of switches which took a minute or two to figure out. Oh, and the cable was out completely. On the upside, the sheets & bedding were nice and clean and the staff was friendly. But we won't be staying there again.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"clean rooms"
Nice hotel. Staff not friendly at all.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
michael
"Recent stop over"
Housekeeping knocked on our door persistently and loudly at about 8:15am until I got up and told them we weren't up yet. This was after we had arrived late at 2:15am just 6 hours earlier. Another annoying thing about that was that she proceeded to lecture me that I should have used the do not disturb sign. It was rude and unnecessary. Other than that, all was good.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Helpful staff but not a stellar visit"
The hotel staff was very nice, but the air conditioner in our room didn't work. It was 82 degrees in there all night. Also, there are things that seem worn out and in need of replacement, namely the fridge in our suite had rust spots on the front, there was some rust in the bathroom, etc. The continental breakfast was truly awful... Even compared to other continental breakfasts.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
lindsay
"Great Experience"
Outstandingly friendly service. My wives dress broke and the lady at front counter helped me find something to fix it with a smile. Room was nice and clean. Would recommend to anyone.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Joshua
"great hotel but very sketchy surroundings"
I dont mind comfurt suites there usualy hit or miss and I fig for the price this hotel would deff be a hit but I drive a 2015 tahoe and well at the gas staion next door I over heard two younger men talking about stealing my truck. I cod not belive what I was hearing. I was about to cut my losses with the hotel and its surrounding and I am origanly from Syracuse NY not the safest palce but Monroe LA seemd safe untill that night. had a hard time sleeping thinking my truck was going to be stolen. on my last trip to the parking lot to check my truck I noticed the hotel security (armed) and it helped a little bit just unsure why they would build a hotel in that part of town. but overall the hotel was a little dirty rugs could of been cleaner for $125 a night but if it was not for t the surroundings I would of returned. ...
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
comfurt suites
"Family Stay"
We had a family of six stay in one room and we were comfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Mandi
"Nice hotel, good location, close to everything."
My stay was enjoyable, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. This hotel definitely rivals the other more expensive big name chains. I would recommend to friends and family.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Bruce
"Family comfort"
We had a family of six fit comfortably in one room.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"good location"
very helpful front desk when we arrived late at night (gave us great directions to find her when GPS was sending us the wrong way) Room was ok--we reserved for 6 and the hide a bed was a love seat that folded out. NO way to fit two people on it and my youngest had to sleep on the cushions on the floor. rooms can't hold more than 5 max. breakfast was ok.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"nice room"
It was great very nice room
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
larry
"Barely "Okay""
This hotel was just "okay" for a night's stay. The counter staff was visibly not happy that we booked from hotels.com and would not allow an upgrade that was available otherwise. The sleeper sofa is barely larger than a twin bed although they claim it is queen size. If you plan on 2 kids using it, they better be toddlers or smaller. There is also a smell outside that comes from the river that can't be ignored. The rooms are clean enough but I would recommend a different choice in a nicer location.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
D.H.
"Florida Bound to see my new grandson"
I was traveling alone from Amarillo Tx to Pensacola FL to see my new grandson. This was a little over halfway. Loved the hotel, comfortable...felt very safe...had a great nights sleep!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Pam
"first stay ok, second one was very bad"
First time I stayed here a few weeks back for a night and it was on a week night. Stay, room and employees were fine. This time, we arrived on a Saturday night. We pulled up and a gang of about 20 youth were playing football in the parking lot hitting cars with the football when they missed a catch. There was about 6 adults with ice chests and lawn chairs having a somewhat drinking beer and having a tailgate party under the front lobby awning that you had to go around to get inside. Once inside no clerk to be seen, just a note on counter saying they were out helping other guests. After a ten minute wait they finally showed up. She informed us that our room had a broken door and that she would have to let us in and out each time we wanted to leave it. Only room left....Yeah!!! Then inside there was trash on the floor from the prior guests, hair on shower walls and toothpaste still in the sink. The TV would not work and we had to call the front desk in which the clerk showed up to tell us the TV was broken and that we had to put in each individual channel that we could not flip through to see what was on. The outside party has now moved inside and are watching football game in lobby and having a contest to see who can cheer the loudest. Their children are very competitive as well and no longer in the parking lot, now on the stairs having a contest to see who can stomp their feet the loudest running up and down the stairs. They ran out of breakfast items the next morning.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"BUSINESS TRIP TO WEST MONROE"
Arrived to find a very neat and clean room that was set up in a suite format with bedroom area distinguished from the adjacent sitting area with desk and sofa. Great arrangement with refrigerator and microwave.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Renovations complete"
We've stayed here many times. It's the nicest of the smoke-free hotels near my family. The past few times, the renovations had things ties up, including the crowded parking lot, but those are complete and look nice. The snack and supply bar in th3e lobby is a nice addition.Our complaints are the typical minor things - there is a slight bit of noise bleeding through from other rooms and the hall, and curtains won't close completely (We were in a ground floor room looking at another hotel, so not nice for privacy and light control). We tried a cheaper hotel the night before, but packed up for this one because we knew it was sooo much better. There were two minor things broken, mentioned them both at check out and the clerk was very concerned unlike other places.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
pitching
"Nice Stay"
We stayed on our way home from Florida to Texas. The main reason we picked this hotel was the size of the room. We were traveling with 2 adults and 3 kids. Our room had 2 queen beds and a full size pull out sleeper sofa. Complimentary breakfast was a plus as well.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Ben carter"
The pool was so cloudy you couldn't see your feet. The breakfast was not stocked. Went twice at 930 and nothing to eat. Really disappointed.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
I loved it so much will be back
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2014
Lisa Wright
"Pretty Good Hotel Overall"
I liked it.
2 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Slidell
"Very poor customer service"
The front counter clerk was very unprofessional. She had a bad attitude with me and was arguing with me. There was a mix up on my paid reservation and she did absolutely nothing to assist. My family and I will never stay at this hotel again.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Wonderful stay"
The staff was exceptionally wonderful and helped me obtain information for my next trip. The hotel was clean and excellent central location. We loved the room.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
I am actress
"Nice quick stay on long road trip"
The hotel was nice, clean and roomy. We just stopped for the evening to rest up and get back on the road the following day. Took a walk in the local area and that was a mistake; the neighborhood was a little sketchy, but even worse, the mosquitos were as large as small birds.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airport and shopping mall"
Missed all my calls the first day because the matrices prevented a proper phone connection, but the room was clean and comfortable.
Ed
"Family Friendly"
The hotel is not bad. It's probably the nicest hotel in Monroe. Rooms were surprisingly spacious, pool area is nice (but out in the open, facing the highway), breakfast (eggs, biscuits, bacon, waffles, cereal, yogurt, bagels, etc) was tasty and plentiful. The staff was nice and even opened the pool early for my very curious children. We'd stay again.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
B-rad
"Enjoyable one night stay"
It was a comfortable place to stay for a one night stop over on our way to the gulf coast. The staff wasn't overly friendly, but they were adequate. The side entrance that should have been locked at all times was not locked because of a broken mechanism. Because the area wasn't fantastic, that was a bit unnerving if you were staying in the hallway closest to the door.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Floor in the bathroom felt as if it was going to fall in, old coffee left in the coffee pot. About 30 minutes after arriving at our room another family was assigned our room and was able to enter with us in the room. No where to sit for breakfast. First time to stay in at this hotel chain. Don't plan to stay again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Janie
"Not what we expected"
We only stopped over to cut our trip in half. We definitely won't stay there on the way back. The staff was nice, but that is my only positive. I will pay more per night somewhere else.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Very nice hotel. Spent one night during a traveling family vacation. Courteous and respectful staff, nice pool and very adequate breakfast. Would most definitely stay again!
1 night trip May 28, 2014
Gene
"You guys @ Clarion Inn are great..."
awesome....
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
The Gatherers Group, L.L.C.
A little more spacious feel than what you typically feel from these "budget type" hotels
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
"Check in"
Was surprised and disappointed that I could not receive a invoice that gave price paid for stay. No price given on check-in. No easily located phone number direct to the hotel which we stayed at previously to stay.
1 night trip May 5, 2014
"Very comfortable"
This hotel was clean, very comfortable, but the neighborhood was not attractive. The service was alright (no smile and no eye contact), but the rooms are always great! I will always look for a Comfort Suites for Business trips.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Jenny
The staff was very friendly and the room was perfect...thank you!!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Great stopover on the way home!"
We stay here pretty consistently. My only negative was a front side room when a bus pulled up to load passengers and then backed up with the beep-beep at 6am. Going for back side of the hotel next time.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
Chuck Fugee
"Great stay and great hotel!"
Had been traveling all day and the room was great and beds were comfortable. Really enjoyed our stay!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Josh
"Hotel chain a fav not this particular hotel"
I love choice hotels. The place of location I would not have chosen on site description it states it is near pecanland mall. This is not located near mall. Infact it is located several exits away from mall and even further from airport. Also area of town is not the best place. I will not book this spot again.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Anita
"Enjoyed my stay!"
The staff greeted me with a smile, assisted me with every request, and were courteous. I'll be back!
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
"not as family friendly as I'd hoped"
Our room was nice, and free breakfast was acceptable, but there were about half as many seats as guests at breakfast, my husband stood so our kids could sit at the table, other guests had to sit at near by lobby couches and chairs. tables were not cleaned. Employees did their job, but were not approachable for help. only one receptionist and one chamber maid were friendly enough to smile at us (in our 2 night stay) To me, that makes a huge difference in the enjoyment of my stay. Not very welcoming or friendly, just "doing their jobs"
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2014
Marita
"Great place to stay!"
I enjoyed the spaciousness of my room, the bed was very comfortable and the hotel was easy to get in and out of.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
JHL
"will stay again"
Large rooms with comfortable beds and spacious bathrooms. The entire hotel was very clean and well maintained. The walls must be well insulated, because you hear no noise from outside, or from other rooms. Nothing fancy, but it suited our needs perfectly. I will definitely stay here again when work takes me to Monroe.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
"Comfortable"
Check-in was fast, I was given a choice as to which floor I would like to be on, and informed of the amenities. Check-out was equally as fast. I rated the cleanliness of the room a 4 because of the bobby pin on the bathroom floor that was not mine, but other than that all was well. The bed was comfortable and there was a choice of soft or firm pillows. The water pressure in the shower was appropriate, and the air/heat worked well. There were no unpleasant odors, and the noise level was low from outside, even though the location is on a major traffic locale. Breakfast was more than I expected from a continental breakfast with a waffle iron, Canadian bacon, biscuits, and small omelets. The coffee was fresh and delicious. Overall, I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
"Great location. Safe. Easy access."
Nice location near freeway, easy access to/from, quiet, safe. We got there late late and had good, quick service. Friendly. Nice hot breakfast. Clean room.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"One of the nicer hotels in Monroe"
Hotel was nice but linnens could have been cleaner
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Duck Commander Weekend"
Easy access to shopping and food. Room clean, except for stickers stuck near top of certains. Breakfast ok. No sound proofing. Could hear everything talked about in hall.
4 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
Only real complaint was shower rod loose and curtain worked its way to the middle during showers. Not a big deal but a little aggravating.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2013
"Great for the money--"
The hotel is located out on a characterless strip a couple of miles from downtown. There is a mall nearby, but you'll want to take the trouble to go in town and find the colorful pubs and restaurants. We liked everything about the hotel itself--clean, quiet, well-kept, with an attentive staff. Would gladly stay there again.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"85 out of 100"
Solid hotel. nothing bad to say. Perfect room for a family wanting 3 sleeping places.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2013
"Easy access from highway"
Beds were comfy, pillows plush, could have been longer though.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013