All hotels in Monroe, Louisiana, United States of America
1401 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr, Monroe, LA, 71202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Nice hotel close to airport and shopping mall"
Missed all my calls the first day because the matrices prevented a proper phone connection, but the room was clean and comfortable.
Ed
"Family Friendly"
The hotel is not bad. It's probably the nicest hotel in Monroe. Rooms were surprisingly spacious, pool area is nice (but out in the open, facing the highway), breakfast (eggs, biscuits, bacon, waffles, cereal, yogurt, bagels, etc) was tasty and plentiful. The staff was nice and even opened the pool early for my very curious children. We'd stay again.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
B-rad
"Enjoyable one night stay"
It was a comfortable place to stay for a one night stop over on our way to the gulf coast. The staff wasn't overly friendly, but they were adequate. The side entrance that should have been locked at all times was not locked because of a broken mechanism. Because the area wasn't fantastic, that was a bit unnerving if you were staying in the hallway closest to the door.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Floor in the bathroom felt as if it was going to fall in, old coffee left in the coffee pot. About 30 minutes after arriving at our room another family was assigned our room and was able to enter with us in the room. No where to sit for breakfast. First time to stay in at this hotel chain. Don't plan to stay again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Janie
"Not what we expected"
We only stopped over to cut our trip in half. We definitely won't stay there on the way back. The staff was nice, but that is my only positive. I will pay more per night somewhere else.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Very nice hotel. Spent one night during a traveling family vacation. Courteous and respectful staff, nice pool and very adequate breakfast. Would most definitely stay again!
1 night trip May 28, 2014
Gene
"You guys @ Clarion Inn are great..."
awesome....
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
The Gatherers Group, L.L.C.
A little more spacious feel than what you typically feel from these "budget type" hotels
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
"Check in"
Was surprised and disappointed that I could not receive a invoice that gave price paid for stay. No price given on check-in. No easily located phone number direct to the hotel which we stayed at previously to stay.
1 night trip May 5, 2014
"Very comfortable"
This hotel was clean, very comfortable, but the neighborhood was not attractive. The service was alright (no smile and no eye contact), but the rooms are always great! I will always look for a Comfort Suites for Business trips.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Jenny
The staff was very friendly and the room was perfect...thank you!!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Great stopover on the way home!"
We stay here pretty consistently. My only negative was a front side room when a bus pulled up to load passengers and then backed up with the beep-beep at 6am. Going for back side of the hotel next time.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
Chuck Fugee
"Great stay and great hotel!"
Had been traveling all day and the room was great and beds were comfortable. Really enjoyed our stay!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Josh
"Hotel chain a fav not this particular hotel"
I love choice hotels. The place of location I would not have chosen on site description it states it is near pecanland mall. This is not located near mall. Infact it is located several exits away from mall and even further from airport. Also area of town is not the best place. I will not book this spot again.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Anita
"Enjoyed my stay!"
The staff greeted me with a smile, assisted me with every request, and were courteous. I'll be back!
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
"not as family friendly as I'd hoped"
Our room was nice, and free breakfast was acceptable, but there were about half as many seats as guests at breakfast, my husband stood so our kids could sit at the table, other guests had to sit at near by lobby couches and chairs. tables were not cleaned. Employees did their job, but were not approachable for help. only one receptionist and one chamber maid were friendly enough to smile at us (in our 2 night stay) To me, that makes a huge difference in the enjoyment of my stay. Not very welcoming or friendly, just "doing their jobs"
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2014
Marita
"Great place to stay!"
I enjoyed the spaciousness of my room, the bed was very comfortable and the hotel was easy to get in and out of.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
JHL
"will stay again"
Large rooms with comfortable beds and spacious bathrooms. The entire hotel was very clean and well maintained. The walls must be well insulated, because you hear no noise from outside, or from other rooms. Nothing fancy, but it suited our needs perfectly. I will definitely stay here again when work takes me to Monroe.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
"Comfortable"
Check-in was fast, I was given a choice as to which floor I would like to be on, and informed of the amenities. Check-out was equally as fast. I rated the cleanliness of the room a 4 because of the bobby pin on the bathroom floor that was not mine, but other than that all was well. The bed was comfortable and there was a choice of soft or firm pillows. The water pressure in the shower was appropriate, and the air/heat worked well. There were no unpleasant odors, and the noise level was low from outside, even though the location is on a major traffic locale. Breakfast was more than I expected from a continental breakfast with a waffle iron, Canadian bacon, biscuits, and small omelets. The coffee was fresh and delicious. Overall, I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
"Great location. Safe. Easy access."
Nice location near freeway, easy access to/from, quiet, safe. We got there late late and had good, quick service. Friendly. Nice hot breakfast. Clean room.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"One of the nicer hotels in Monroe"
Hotel was nice but linnens could have been cleaner
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Duck Commander Weekend"
Easy access to shopping and food. Room clean, except for stickers stuck near top of certains. Breakfast ok. No sound proofing. Could hear everything talked about in hall.
4 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
Only real complaint was shower rod loose and curtain worked its way to the middle during showers. Not a big deal but a little aggravating.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2013
"Great for the money--"
The hotel is located out on a characterless strip a couple of miles from downtown. There is a mall nearby, but you'll want to take the trouble to go in town and find the colorful pubs and restaurants. We liked everything about the hotel itself--clean, quiet, well-kept, with an attentive staff. Would gladly stay there again.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"85 out of 100"
Solid hotel. nothing bad to say. Perfect room for a family wanting 3 sleeping places.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2013
"Easy access from highway"
Beds were comfy, pillows plush, could have been longer though.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Very convenient, very clean, helpful staff, would definitely recommend.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Sandra
"Weekend Getaway"
Great time Staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel very up to date and comfortable
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"great hotel!"
Hotel was great! The room was clean and the staff was great! The breakfast needs some improvement and the exercise equipment needs to be upgraded. (No elliptical). The remodeling that was done has improved this hotel. Overall we were very happy with our stay.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Bridget
"Oasis in the ghetto"
Good sleep, real bad part of town.
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2013
One night stay on a business trip. Have stayed here before. Remodeling seems to be finished. Will stay again.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2013
Ray
"Loved it!"
Most comfortable bed and sheets ever in a hotel ... Arrived late, departed early so not much time to "enjoy" but very pleasant experience overall!
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
Overall the stay was good. The room and rest of the hotel was very clean and the bed was comfortable. We stayed in a king suite. The suite part was not what I was expecting as the 2 rooms were far from separate with virtually no divider between them.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Nothing special, but nothing bad."
In town with 2 boys for a baseball tournament. Spent very little time in the hotel except for showering and sleeping. Two pools, both small, but adequate. A nice quick breakfast on the go.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Easy access to interstate"
The hotel is in the midst of renovating which it desperately needs. Parking was at times difficult to find because of construction material in the parking lot. Our room's thermostat was set on 60 degrees but it never got any cooler than 79 degrees.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Savvy
"very good"
From previous reviews I was expecting something not that great. But the hotel was very good, probably the best you'll find in Monroe. Renovations were nearly complete. Breakfast was good. Just had problems with parking coming back late in the evening.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
paul
"The hotel was convenient"
It was ok. Good breakfast but deadbolt didn't work on the door and the bathroom faucet was loose. Pull out bed wasn't very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
amber
"Hotel Policies Not Enforced"
Arrived on Monday, knew hotel was under renovation which was not a problem. The manager/owner must not have worked that day. The hotel staff had there kids in the pool, me and my son went down and it was to crazy for him to swim. The reason i knew that did not stay there was I witnessed them getting in a vehicle and leave and not return. Also there were 5 o'clock snacks which some of the staff brought out to the kids and there parents. They also allowed non hotel guest to do laundry. Which resulted in them hanging around in the hall like a laundry mat. Later in the stay when owner and manager were there the family members of the staff were not around. The staff was very friendly and room was clean. Wanted peace not rift raft wandering around.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2013
Extremely friendly staff and willing to accommodate any request. However hotel was in disarray due to remodeling, which left less that attractive decor. Swimming pool was dirty and hand rail into pool was completely detached and made for dangerous entrance.
4 night family trip Jun 13, 2013
Staff is very friendly. Breakfast was very good with a variety of items each day. Hotel under renovations but was not disturbed by noise.
5 night trip Jun 2, 2013
Ray
"Remodeling surprise"
We made reservations at this hotel and were not informed about remodeling to major portions of the lobby. The service was great and our room was great! However it would have been nice to know before committing to the purchase that the building itself was being remodeled. We had friends join us and we're a little embarrassed to bring them to a hotel doing such major renovation.
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2013
"UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
The hotel is under severe interior construction lobby, down stairs, hall, up stairs. Everywhere. For a hundred dollars a night no thanks. They need to be offering severe discounts. People where walking away. Staff were all nice. The room was clean and nice.
Other trip May 19, 2013
The hotel was under renovation, which I could deal with. The counter staff was ghetto. The room was quiet and I got a good night sleep on a comfortable bed.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2013
"Duck Dynasty"
Hotel had toilet leak, light in bathroom had an annoying buzzing sound even when it was off. Bedding was very uncomfortable.
Other trip Mar 22, 2013
"Duck Dynasty Huntying! : )"
The hotel is nice and safe. It is a little difficult to get to from the main highway, but not to bad of a location. We were there just to see the Duck Dynasty folks, so it was a little out of the way for that. Over-all it was a safe place and very clean room. Would stay again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013