All hotels in Lombard, Illinois, United States of America
530 W North Ave, Lombard, IL, 60148, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"great hotel and great price"
Great room, great service. Price beet everyone in the area
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Centrally located"
It was a very nice hotel with all of the amenities we expected. It was located very close to our destination and was within walking distance of several restaurants.
Business trip Sep 30, 2012

Comfort Suites is our new favorite hotel,rooms are good size for a family. Location is average,about 10 or 15 minute drive to Yorktown Centre.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015

si vous n'avez pas de vehicule, oubliez cet hotel
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
DK

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Suites Lombard

"Nice Saty"
08/24/15 Katty27 Antioch, Tennessee
This was our first visit of Chicago and we had very good time at his hotel. If we are coming back, we'll definitely will try to stay at this property. House keeper did very awesome service; no complains for them.
"Terrible - Will Never Stay There Again!"
08/18/15 Lina T Chicago, Illinois
I called this hotel to see if I could get an early check-in because I was driving in from a long distance and was told that I could, and then upon arriving after driving nearly all night, I was then told that whoever I spoke to misunderstood what I wanted and that it was not possible to get a room at that time unless I paid for another night. It was totally ridiculous because I was very clear about when I was arriving and the front desk was very rude and condescending about it. In addition, when I arrived, no one was working at the front desk and there was a phone that was picked up by someone who sounded like they were sleeping and it took them like 20 minutes to get to the front desk to let me in. Their hair was all disheveled so totally looked like they were sleeping in one of the rooms. I will never stay at this location ever again.
"A nice stay"
08/12/15 lunchladyNh NH
We had an early morning flight and arrived at the property before noon but we checked in without a problem (mid-week). The desk clerk was friendly and smiling. The building seems old, but everything is new and clean and modern. Our room was clean and quiet and very comfortable. It had a king bed with plenty of pillows, a large TV and a sitting area with couch and coffee table. I especially liked the bathroom which had ample space, good lighting and a make-up mirror.
"Terrible housekeeping"
07/17/15 Phillip M Fort Myers, Florida
We just stayed 7 days at this hotel.room was nice. Breakfast was like most hotels offering free breakfast. The problem we had was the lack of good housekeeping by the staff. Every day the ice bucket wasn't emptied. Every day the coffee maker wasn't serviced. Left coffee grounds in pot, no new coffee left for the next morning. Bathroom sink fixture looked awfull. Chrome finish gone leaving ugly copper appearance. Cracks in sink bowl.toilet seat and back only partially cleaned.
"Nice Hotel, But Uncomfortable Beds"
07/17/15 honestrealreviews Orlando, Florida
I was surprised to find lumpy, back-breaking beds in a remodeled Comfort Suites hotel. I spent all night tossing and turning. Everything else was great (furnishings, cleanliness, overall appearance and breakfast). The Internet was a bit slower on the top floor.
"Great stay in Western Chicago"
07/15/15 Jason S Adelaide, Australia
We didn't want the hassle of staying in downtown Chicago, so we picked this place. It only takes about 45min to get downtown and there are a few shopping centres within a 10min drive. The room price is very reasonable for the size of the rooms. The hotel is nice and clean and the staff were friendly. We didn't have any housekeeping issues during the stay. The pool area is nice and the breakfast was good. I'd stay here again if I'm ever back in town.
"Great place to stay!"
06/03/15 dave l Papillion, Nebraska
This hotel served our needs on a recent family weekend trip to Chicago. We were in Lombard for a cheerleading competition and it was only a short trip to downtown Chicago. The hotel was great, clean and the service was great!
"I hate this hotel"
05/25/15 Ryan B
I hate this place, im far from home and already feel unsafe. Staffs lies and limits your wifi and hoggs it all for themselves and not let any of the guests use it. "Oh the internet must be down also maintenence is left for the day." While shes watching movie on the computer on a website behind the desk. :( I didnt have a choice in choosing my hotel. I told my employer if your gonna send me back to that area it better not be this place or dont send me at all! And I will refuse! That means less money for me! But this is how much I hate this place, first time ever in my life writing a review! Dont believe my comment? Then go try it yourself!
"Nice and Clean and good service"
05/12/15 Renee E
My husband stayed the night here just as a stay cation for ourselves. We live not far from the area. The room prices were great. Our suite was very roomy and plush. We slept very well on the bed. The pillows are wonderful! We ate the breakfast and it was also very good. They had chocolate and regular waffles. (which if my kids would have loved, if they were with us). All in all, a great experience.
"Probably won't return"
02/23/15 Heather H
I swayed from my normal brand hotel, to give this place a try for the pool and hot tub. The hotel seemed clean and well enough cared for. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. However, the first morning there our first shower had lukewarm water and the second was cold. Went to front desk and maintenance did something so the 3rd and 4th could take lukewarm showers. Front desk claimed when they are full this often happens to the first floor. They offered to move us and we moved to the 3rd floor right by elevator and the large group that filled the hotel were very loud coming in and out of the elevator! All 4 of us had hot showers the second morning! Breakfast was good. Asked for the college rate for the local college and it was higher than our rate. I filled out the survey the hotel sent us and got a template email back that said thanks for your input but no acknowledgement of the stated issues, etc. We will return to our normal brand hotel that has a much better rate and always has hot water!