All hotels in Lombard, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here530 W North Ave, Lombard, IL, 60148, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

Hotel was nice had a pool, continental breakfast was able to have 6 people in the one room with a pull out sofa.
Family trip Aug 20, 2012
Everything was great with the hotel. Rooms were comfortable, hot tub could have had more than one jet working. Price was comparable to surrounding facilities.
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
bob
Very comfortable and professionally staffed. Very clean, has an exercise room, pool and jacuzzi. A bit remote unless you have business in the immediate area, which I did. The road it's on is very busy at rush hours, but there was no street noise, just hard to get in and out at the busy times.
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
S. Creasman
"None better for the price"
Staff were friendly and helpful in every way-- from arranging adjacent rooms for family to using the dining room for a pizza party with friends. Every detail was clean and carefully attended to. We enjoyed the pool with our granddaughter and even walked over the the nearby McDonald's for a few quick lunches. Being so close to the tollway made it easy for all of our Chicago outings and a wedding.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
Rich
"Good experience"
We had a positive experience at this motel. It's a little dated but fairly clean. Breakfast was a typical continental breakfast. The staff was very helpful with giving us with directions and suggestions on what to do in the area. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 15, 2012
TH
"Close to must see attractions"
Very enjoyable and pleasant. Highly recommend it.
Family trip Jun 20, 2012
"Good enough!!!"
It was good!!! The free food in the moring was a little bit.
Other trip May 29, 2012

1 night family trip Mar 28, 2014

Other trip Oct 4, 2012
DK

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Suites Lombard

"Nice and Clean and good service"
05/12/15 Renee E
My husband stayed the night here just as a stay cation for ourselves. We live not far from the area. The room prices were great. Our suite was very roomy and plush. We slept very well on the bed. The pillows are wonderful! We ate the breakfast and it was also very good. They had chocolate and regular waffles. (which if my kids would have loved, if they were with us). All in all, a great experience.
"Probably won't return"
02/23/15 Heather H
I swayed from my normal brand hotel, to give this place a try for the pool and hot tub. The hotel seemed clean and well enough cared for. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. However, the first morning there our first shower had lukewarm water and the second was cold. Went to front desk and maintenance did something so the 3rd and 4th could take lukewarm showers. Front desk claimed when they are full this often happens to the first floor. They offered to move us and we moved to the 3rd floor right by elevator and the large group that filled the hotel were very loud coming in and out of the elevator! All 4 of us had hot showers the second morning! Breakfast was good. Asked for the college rate for the local college and it was higher than our rate. I filled out the survey the hotel sent us and got a template email back that said thanks for your input but no acknowledgement of the stated issues, etc. We will return to our normal brand hotel that has a much better rate and always has hot water!
"A great experience from check-in to check-out"
10/08/14 CANCUNWANNABE Wisconsin
We have stayed numerous times at this hotel and have always found the rooms to be very clean, comfortable and inviting, however with recent renovations we are delighted to say they are now even more pleasant. The lobby and breakfast areas were also receiving makeovers during our stay. We're happy to say that the one thing remaining the same is the friendly, easy-going and accommodating staff that has always made our stay a most enjoyable one. Due to this exemplary customer service, and most important to us, the cleanliness of the hotel, we won't stay anywhere else when we come to town. Rhinelander, WI
"Fairly decent for the price"
08/28/14 Michele1222
My family stayed at this hotel for 3 nights for a Little League state baseball tourney in Brookfield,IL. They were remodeling several rooms which really wasn't to much of a problem. The newer remodeled rooms were decent but the bathrooms were still kind of dated. The hotel gave us a great price since we had 15 rooms for 3 nights. They are lots of restaurants and shopping nearby as well.
"They helped me out when I really needed it...."
07/19/14 Sweenee1952 Knoxville, Tennessee
I am writing this to tell everyone how nice the staff was to me. I was stranded in Chicago after missing my flight to TN. United put me up here for the evening. The gentlemen were very nice and helpful. They took the time to ask how I was doing and asked if I had questions. The room was clean and large. The breakfast was very nice. All in all it was a good experience.
"Seriously"
06/23/14 Mike M Chicago, Illinois
Before I book a room at any hotel, anywhere, in any country, at any time, I read reviews on this and other sources. I travel 70% to 80% of my time and check things out for my own defense. This property has mixed reviews here and elsewhere. Here is my experience. The check in was seamless and had my keys in a minute or less. The entry was spotless and inviting, as were the interior corridors. Room was clean, cool and well equipped. Bedding was of superior standard, immaculately appointed linens. Carpeting was clean and floor in bath was hospital clean. Sleepability, is one of my words in my journal and this hotel got the highest grade. The breakfast selections were bountiful and of high quality. Pool was refreshing and unbelievable. So all in all, a perfect experience, and as they say... "It don't get no better than this, folks".
"Value stay with a very nice staff"
06/19/14 popcorn07 waterloo
I was recently put up here by O'Hare airport when I missed a connection. The hotel is not fancy, but I have to say the staff are very kind and very helpful. The airport had misplaced my luggage so I had no toiletries but the staff provided me with a complimentary toothbrush, toothpaste and deodorant. A very nice touch :) The hotel is a bit dated, and not fancy. However, they are in the process of renovating and have some rooms completed already. The first room they put me in, the ceiling had partially collapsed into the shower. When I went to the front desk, the lady working was very kind and immediately transferred me to another room. I'm guessing the room I had second was renovated, as the carpet appeared more modern and the bathroom was definitely upgraded. The room had a sitting area with sofa and desk, then a bedroom area with two beds. Everything was clean and the bed was very comfortable. I slept just fine, and enjoyed the free breakfast the next morning. Overall, a solid stay for what I needed. I'm assuming it will look a bit more modern once all of their renovations are done, but I would recommend it for a budget stay.
"Good value for your money !"
06/18/14 2babybluz Pagosa Springs, Colorado
We founds the rooms very nice and it was pleasant having two rooms in the suite. It is an excellent place for your money. Breakfast had good selection. We will stay again when in the area. Great little grocery just down the street for snacks and several restaurants..
"RUDE RUDE RUDE"
06/03/14 Loretta W Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I did not and WILL NOT EVER stay at this hotel due to the horrible experience I had on the phone with their front desk. They should be ashamed! I had the opportunity to use a Friends and Family discount link and was searching for a Choice Hotel not terribly far from Wrigley Field. I saw the Lombard location and tried to book the two rooms on line. After getting bumped from the site, having the price jump unexpectedly then drop back down and then have the site say the rooms were not available I gave up and called that location directly. I told the gentleman who answered that I was having problems with the site booking a room and his response was "So what do you want me to do about it?" Seriously...I first asked him not to be sarcastic and then said I wanted to see if I could book it over the phone. He said it could only be done on line. He has booked rooms several times on line for his personal use and it works so he "didn't know what I was doing wrong" sometimes hotels don't have rooms open...so I said I was on the site at that very moment and it showed they had two rooms available for the discount rate but when I click to book it it says only one room booked so did that mean you only had one room available at the discount rate...again I get attitude telling me I'm doing something wrong and there is nothing he can do about it...unfortunately I lost my temper and called him dumb and hung up. My behavior was unacceptable but so was his!
"Disgusting!"
05/17/14 EdieMac Milwaukee, Wisconsin
The so called hot tub has no working jets, the entire property is run down and dirty, and the desk clerks are miserable and unfriendly. On top of it all, the other guests here are loud, ignorant and rude. That says what type of low class people this dump attracts. I made a huge mistake booking this dump. Thank God it's only for one night.