All hotels in Lombard, Illinois, United States of America
530 W North Ave, Lombard, IL, 60148, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

Unusually genial staff!
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
Hotel was nice had a pool, continental breakfast was able to have 6 people in the one room with a pull out sofa.
Family trip Aug 20, 2012
Everything was great with the hotel. Rooms were comfortable, hot tub could have had more than one jet working. Price was comparable to surrounding facilities.
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
bob
Very comfortable and professionally staffed. Very clean, has an exercise room, pool and jacuzzi. A bit remote unless you have business in the immediate area, which I did. The road it's on is very busy at rush hours, but there was no street noise, just hard to get in and out at the busy times.
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
S. Creasman

Comfort Suites is our new favorite hotel,rooms are good size for a family. Location is average,about 10 or 15 minute drive to Yorktown Centre.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015

si vous n'avez pas de vehicule, oubliez cet hotel
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
DK

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Suites Lombard

"Terrible housekeeping"
07/17/15 Phillip M Fort Myers, Florida
We just stayed 7 days at this hotel.room was nice. Breakfast was like most hotels offering free breakfast. The problem we had was the lack of good housekeeping by the staff. Every day the ice bucket wasn't emptied. Every day the coffee maker wasn't serviced. Left coffee grounds in pot, no new coffee left for the next morning. Bathroom sink fixture looked awfull. Chrome finish gone leaving ugly copper appearance. Cracks in sink bowl.toilet seat and back only partially cleaned.
"Nice Hotel, But Uncomfortable Beds"
07/17/15 honestrealreviews Orlando, Florida
I was surprised to find lumpy, back-breaking beds in a remodeled Comfort Suites hotel. I spent all night tossing and turning. Everything else was great (furnishings, cleanliness, overall appearance and breakfast). The Internet was a bit slower on the top floor.
"Great stay in Western Chicago"
07/15/15 Jason S Adelaide, Australia
We didn't want the hassle of staying in downtown Chicago, so we picked this place. It only takes about 45min to get downtown and there are a few shopping centres within a 10min drive. The room price is very reasonable for the size of the rooms. The hotel is nice and clean and the staff were friendly. We didn't have any housekeeping issues during the stay. The pool area is nice and the breakfast was good. I'd stay here again if I'm ever back in town.
"Great place to stay!"
06/03/15 dave l Papillion, Nebraska
This hotel served our needs on a recent family weekend trip to Chicago. We were in Lombard for a cheerleading competition and it was only a short trip to downtown Chicago. The hotel was great, clean and the service was great!
"I hate this hotel"
05/25/15 Ryan B
I hate this place, im far from home and already feel unsafe. Staffs lies and limits your wifi and hoggs it all for themselves and not let any of the guests use it. "Oh the internet must be down also maintenence is left for the day." While shes watching movie on the computer on a website behind the desk. :( I didnt have a choice in choosing my hotel. I told my employer if your gonna send me back to that area it better not be this place or dont send me at all! And I will refuse! That means less money for me! But this is how much I hate this place, first time ever in my life writing a review! Dont believe my comment? Then go try it yourself!
"Nice and Clean and good service"
05/12/15 Renee E
My husband stayed the night here just as a stay cation for ourselves. We live not far from the area. The room prices were great. Our suite was very roomy and plush. We slept very well on the bed. The pillows are wonderful! We ate the breakfast and it was also very good. They had chocolate and regular waffles. (which if my kids would have loved, if they were with us). All in all, a great experience.
"Probably won't return"
02/23/15 Heather H
I swayed from my normal brand hotel, to give this place a try for the pool and hot tub. The hotel seemed clean and well enough cared for. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. However, the first morning there our first shower had lukewarm water and the second was cold. Went to front desk and maintenance did something so the 3rd and 4th could take lukewarm showers. Front desk claimed when they are full this often happens to the first floor. They offered to move us and we moved to the 3rd floor right by elevator and the large group that filled the hotel were very loud coming in and out of the elevator! All 4 of us had hot showers the second morning! Breakfast was good. Asked for the college rate for the local college and it was higher than our rate. I filled out the survey the hotel sent us and got a template email back that said thanks for your input but no acknowledgement of the stated issues, etc. We will return to our normal brand hotel that has a much better rate and always has hot water!
"A great experience from check-in to check-out"
10/08/14 CANCUNWANNABE Wisconsin
We have stayed numerous times at this hotel and have always found the rooms to be very clean, comfortable and inviting, however with recent renovations we are delighted to say they are now even more pleasant. The lobby and breakfast areas were also receiving makeovers during our stay. We're happy to say that the one thing remaining the same is the friendly, easy-going and accommodating staff that has always made our stay a most enjoyable one. Due to this exemplary customer service, and most important to us, the cleanliness of the hotel, we won't stay anywhere else when we come to town. Rhinelander, WI
"Fairly decent for the price"
08/28/14 Michele1222
My family stayed at this hotel for 3 nights for a Little League state baseball tourney in Brookfield,IL. They were remodeling several rooms which really wasn't to much of a problem. The newer remodeled rooms were decent but the bathrooms were still kind of dated. The hotel gave us a great price since we had 15 rooms for 3 nights. They are lots of restaurants and shopping nearby as well.
"Seriously"
06/23/14 Mike M Chicago, Illinois
Before I book a room at any hotel, anywhere, in any country, at any time, I read reviews on this and other sources. I travel 70% to 80% of my time and check things out for my own defense. This property has mixed reviews here and elsewhere. Here is my experience. The check in was seamless and had my keys in a minute or less. The entry was spotless and inviting, as were the interior corridors. Room was clean, cool and well equipped. Bedding was of superior standard, immaculately appointed linens. Carpeting was clean and floor in bath was hospital clean. Sleepability, is one of my words in my journal and this hotel got the highest grade. The breakfast selections were bountiful and of high quality. Pool was refreshing and unbelievable. So all in all, a perfect experience, and as they say... "It don't get no better than this, folks".