All hotels in Revere, Massachusetts, United States of America
85 American Legion Hwy, Revere, MA, 02151, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Too little for too much"
I found this hotel to be overpriced for being farther from the airport than the other over-priced hotels in the area. The woman at the front desk wasn't especially pleasant, and was abrupt when I called down with a question about the air conditioning. The mattress was nothing special, but the pillows were comfortable. They need to do a better job informing you in advance on how to get a ride to the hotel if you've dropped off a rental car. I did enjoy the drivers, though. Very friendly, helpful guys.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"an evening at the Comfort Inn"
I stayed at the Comfort Inn for a revalidation class for my hazardous materials shipping being done by GTTS out of Pennsylvania. I've been going to this comfort Inn for this purpose for the past seven years. have never been disappointed. just wish the restaurant attached was an American restaurant. I do not eat Mexican food.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Wonderful hotel for price"
This hotel was just one night of many along a trip of the NE states and this was by far the best hotel we stayed in!! The beds were super comfortable. The breakfast was awesome. Staff seemed nice that we interacted with. Pool area seemed super nice though we didn't use it. Convenient parking and location. A little loud outside and the rooms above us but not terrible. Was surprised we had a fridge and microwave which was awesome. Room was spacious enough for 4 people + pack n play set up for baby. AC could have worked better as it got hot through the night but overall very good hotel for the price!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"If you care about service this is not your place"
The hotel is rather shabby with second floor rooms facing the lobby atrium. This makes this floor especially noisy. The clerk at the desk was rather rude and blamed me for my key not working though it was coded incorrectly and I had to come back down to have it recoded. No apologies or even a pleasant demeanor. Way too much money for the service and the accommodations.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"The Service was the Best"
What impressed me most about this hotel was excellent customer service. With that comes a focus on details, The stay was worth the extra dollars.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"Boston / Fenway family visit"
I stayed at this Hotel during a recent Red Sox game along with 2 teenagers. Everyone at the Hotel was great! The room was very clean, the shuttle driver was friendly and drove safely. The front desk staff made sure we clearly understood the T and which stops to get off for Fenway Park. The breakfast was a big hit with 2 teenage boys! Everything and more that they wanted. I have been to Boston quite a lot and this by far was the best Hotel experience! The staff made all the difference. We WILL be back!
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Wonderful Airport Hotel"
I really enjoyed my one night stay at the hotel. Staff was incredibly helpful and very pleasant. Free shuttle to and from Logan airport was very prompt and efficient. Room was comfortable. Free hot breakfast was nice. It was a great bargain overall and I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
edwin
"Recommended for a short stay"
This hotel gets the job done. Close to the airport. Shuttles to the airport every half hour. Comfortable beds. If you are connecting through Boston for a night, I would recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Good option for the night before a flight"
Considering how crazy expensive ALL hotels are near Logan, this has been my go-to choice for my last couple trips. Not sketchy, with friendly staff and parking. Room is good - large and comfortable. You can't do better without spending a whole lot more.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Rebecca
"A little too expensive for what you get."
I stayed there for a quick stop before my flight early the next morning. With that said, my expectations were not super high however, for the high price, it could have been overall much better. The staff was very nice. The hallways, elevator and room were all outdated. The front desk and wake up call buttons on my phone didn't work. I did appreciate the coffee area available in the early morning as we waited for the shuttle however the hot breakfast wasn't available for early departures. They did make sure to have yogurt, fruit and other "easy to grab" items out.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
"Good stay"
Pretty nice hotel. Bed was comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Ben
"Okay stay"
THE GOOD: Room was clean. Hallways were clean. Bed was comfortable.Front desk staff were nice. Free wi-fi. THE BAD: Neighborhood is bad. Wouldn't recommend going for a walk. Very sketchy surrounding area. Not enough seating at breakfast. So I had to eat my breakfast standing up. I had to wait for coffee because pot was empty. I had to wait for scrambled eggs because tray was empty.Housekeeping didn't leave any hand towels when they made up the room.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Nice hotel, reasonable price, great service"
We were only there one night but the service was wonderful. We needed the shuttle to and from the airport and it was always on time. The hotel restaurant was a nice place for dinner as well. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Kerry
"Close to everything"
comfortable
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Wonderful experience!"
We took our 3 children to stay to explore Boston for a weekend-what a great experience! The staff was terrific! The shuttle to Airport Station was extremely convenient to connect to the subway. The breakfast was wonderful-our 3 daughters loved the pool! An incredible place at an reasonable price-thanks!
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
jenna ray
"Great for Logan access"
I wanted to catch a 6 AM flight out of Logan and Comfort Inn proved an ideal spot to stay, with a shuttle that got me to the airport in under ten minutes.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"It was a bad experience."
It was 10:00pm we tried to take a shower there was no hot water, waited 1 hr still no hot water not even warm, we took a cool shower quickly my wife and I very disappointed . Made a complained to the operator.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"awesome"
absolutely love this hotel I will be staying here again
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Eugene
"One night stand"
Stayed for 1 night. Pricy. Shuttle runs quickly. General impression is good
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Vitaly
"Good Hotel just outside Boston, close to T Station"
Very friendly staff. Quick check in and out. About 20 minute walk to the T Station. Parking, Wifi, and breakfast included. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"The Best Park n' Fly!"
Always the best and sleep comfortably before flying out. Staff always greets us with a warm welcome when returning from our park'n fly, and after another restful night we are greeted to an excellent buffet breakfast before our drive home to Maine! Thank you!The Best
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Dennis
"Comfortable in Boston"
The staff was very good and very helpful. We had a problem with some noisy guests and they took care of it. The shuttle service to the train station at the airport was very helpful. They had a great breakfast buffet
5 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Ernest
"Worst stay"
I stayed in the hotel for a weekend and it was horrible. No parking cause it was overcrowded. Bathroom door won't close properly. TV didn't work the whole weekend. When I went to talk to the staff the woman had an attitude when I complained. Didn't over to switch my room and the beds were uncomfortable.
Our experience is always great! This time the room was kind of small and not what I thought I was paying for but overall they're awsome
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Boston trip"
Hotel and staff were nice however TV did not work and the parking was practically non existent.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Carl
"Airport Hotel"
I was in Boston for an overnight stay before a flight out the next morning. The hotel was great for this purpose. If I had been there in time for dinner, Margaritas which is connected to the hotel, would have been a fun option. The breakfast options were great and fresh- even better that they were included with the room. The area surrounding the hotel was not very inviting. The shuttle service to the airport was great. I definitely recommend this hotel as an option if you're looking for something near the airport, but not looking to be close to the city or many other amenities.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Alicia
"Good, quick stop close to Boston/Logan"
This was quick stopover since I arrived Boston Logan very late. But the shuttle driver was prompt and courteous, and everything as predicted for an airport hotel. Overall, I'd stop there again if I'm passing through Logan and need a close place to stay.
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
ALAN
"Nice hotel. Comfortable beds!"
Overall a good hotel. Clean and comfortable room and bed very nice. One thing that I found slightly problematic is that the location is 10 plus mins from the airport. In the AM there was lots of commuter traffic, which made the transfer longer than expected. So need to leave enough time to get to airport if have early/AM flight
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
"Love the service!"
Excellent! We stay here every time we travel through Boston. The friendliness and quick service is perfect. We have also used the airport shuttle each time we've been to the hotel and they are always prompt and reliable. Great hotel!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Nice hotel with a very convenient shuttle to Logan"
The room was very nice and the staff was very accommodating. Our morning flight was cancelled and they granted us a late checkout at no extra charge.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Mixed bag."
The hotel desk person was great. The parking was horrific due to an event at hotel. The toilet in room was unclean. The walls were paper thin. The shuttle to airport was on time and efficient.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
"Best hotel I've stayed"
It was awesome! Delicious breakfast included, steady wi fi and a free shuttle. We asked for late checkout and were able to get it withiut major issues. All the staff members were eagered to help.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"concert get away"
Was disappointed in the looks and area of hotel. The internet sure made the place look a lot newer and cleaner. Besides that they offered a nice free breakfast and room was clean
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
"Went to a concert"
It was very comfortable, clean & the staff was very helpful
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"functional, economical and close to Logan."
the hotel get s alot of tourist traffic and heavy use by groups.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Stephen
"Stayed for stay and park package"
We used their park and fly package, which worked out well for us. The hotel is about 10 min from the airport and the shuttle runs every half hour, but when you return you can call at any time for a pick up. We were picked up promptly and it only took about 5-10 min for them to get our car (some of that time was due to the valet having to clear enough of the snow off so he could drive it to the hotel). The hotel is basic, but the rooms were large, clean, and well designed. We spent very little time there other than sleeping, so we can't comment on the restaurant or food, but we were happy to have the option to grab a hot drink and a piece of fruit before our very early flight. One thing to keep in mind - the hotel is not near a T-stop and there aren't places to go out that are within walking distance of the hotel. To go out in Boston without having to drive, we took the shuttle to the airport and took the T from the airport to the Aquarium stop, where we got off for an evening in Boston. We did the opposite to get back to the hotel and found it worked just fine.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Boston/Airport
Thank you so much for the review , we are so very glad you had prompt service by our shuttle services and glad you enjoyed a nice evening in Boston! Sincerely, Guest Service Manager Matthew Moore
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Easy to the Airport"
Pleasant hotel, nicely appointed with a comfortable room. Parking is lacking but they had free valet service. Very easy to get to the airport down 1A even with Boston traffic in snow.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Rob
"Kicking it in Boston"
We really liked this hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfasts were great and we loved the waffle maker - very nice to have someone friendly make my waffle for me in the morning. The attached restaurant was really good. The location worked well for us.
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Deborah
"Loved it and would stay here again"
Fast check in. Every employee I encountered was super friendly and professional! Breakfast was yummy. Waffles, eggs, sausage, bagels, yogurt, cereals, fruit. There was complimentary Hot Chocolate when we checked in. Loved the pool.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Lynn
"Parking was non existent."
There was no parking available. Had to wait quite a while for a valet to take my car to an external parking lot. I do realize that all the snow Boston had did not help with the parking issue but there still was no room. They did their best.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"parking"
the problem with this stay was the parking. They allow people to park and fly. This left me twice with snow, to park so far away. unpleasant walk in snow and rain
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
liz
"Racing holiday"
Convenient. Shuttle on time and a good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
denice
Great room nice staff. Airport shuttle was great.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"nice!"
Stayed for one night with two toddlers. They shuttled us to the airport's train station so we could take the t to the aquarium. Very helpful. Pool was fun for the kids, but a little cold (it was February and vert snowy). Breakfast was better than average for the freebie continental. Would stay again, especially for the price we paid, $120 total for one night.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Close to airport"
Need to catch an early flight at Logan. 24 hour free shuttle service that left every 1/2 hour. There were lots of airline employees staying there.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"stuck in blizzard"
great stay hotel staff was very friendly and helpful breakfast was good had a great stay
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
mindy
"Family Busy Hotel Lots of activity"
Noisy Presidents snowy weekend Stuck in Boston due to Plane cancellation Busy Family hotel !!! Sorry
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
travel
"Good convenient hotel - not just for the airport."
This is a very convenient and reasonable hotel. It is easy to get to and from using I-90, especially for those who don't know Boston and don't want to deal with Boston traffic. Decent-sized rooms. Great access to downtown via hotel shuttle and public transit system. Not just an airport hotel but ideal for families wanting a reasonably priced visit to the Boston tourist attractions.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice, but be aware of time share sales pressure."
Very nice hotel and amenities. A little pushy on their time share despite their "no pressure" policy. We had no idea it was a time share facility prior to check in but other than the pressure at check in and several annoying phone calls we were pleased.
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
elizabeth
"Close to logan"
Distance to Logan is good but if you don't take a shuttle there parking is terrible. Double check your reservation before you sign anything as they checked me in under someone else and a smaller room initially because someone with the same last name was also staying that night.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015