All hotels in Revere, Massachusetts, United States of America
85 American Legion Hwy, Revere, MA, 02151, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Close to airport"
Need to catch an early flight at Logan. 24 hour free shuttle service that left every 1/2 hour. There were lots of airline employees staying there.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"stuck in blizzard"
great stay hotel staff was very friendly and helpful breakfast was good had a great stay
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
mindy
"Family Busy Hotel Lots of activity"
Noisy Presidents snowy weekend Stuck in Boston due to Plane cancellation Busy Family hotel !!! Sorry
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
travel
"Good convenient hotel - not just for the airport."
This is a very convenient and reasonable hotel. It is easy to get to and from using I-90, especially for those who don't know Boston and don't want to deal with Boston traffic. Decent-sized rooms. Great access to downtown via hotel shuttle and public transit system. Not just an airport hotel but ideal for families wanting a reasonably priced visit to the Boston tourist attractions.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice, but be aware of time share sales pressure."
Very nice hotel and amenities. A little pushy on their time share despite their "no pressure" policy. We had no idea it was a time share facility prior to check in but other than the pressure at check in and several annoying phone calls we were pleased.
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
elizabeth
"Close to logan"
Distance to Logan is good but if you don't take a shuttle there parking is terrible. Double check your reservation before you sign anything as they checked me in under someone else and a smaller room initially because someone with the same last name was also staying that night.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
adam
"Long term parking with stay"
The hotel is not perfect but very comfortable and very accommodating. Their shuttle service to the airport, on the half hours, was helpful with the long term parking for our trip. The pool was warm and inviting. We will definitely go back.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Lucky refuge during a blizzard--excellent service"
My daughter and I were lucky enough to get a room in the Comfort Inn during the recent blizzard in Boston, when all travel was banned for two days. The personnel was absolutely charming and efficient, even though they obliged to spend two nights there to help during the blizzard. Everything was fine, especially the breakfast, which was nearly our only source of food. (The restaurant in the hotel is not worth mentioning.) The staff was friendly and always ready to assist. In fact, they dug our car out of the two feet of snow when it was possible to leave. The room was fine and the wifi was free. We love this place.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Anne
"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE"
I definitely recommend this hotel. The staff is very friendly. Very clean hotel. Breakfast superb! and a Pool to relax! I would stay at this hotel every time I visit Boston. The shuttle service is right on time, every 30 minutes!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Ezequiel
"Stranded in Boston"
When the Blizzard of 2015 hit, our connecting flights were cancelled and we stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites for two nights. The staff were friendly and awesome. Activities were scheduled for the children and movies were shown every couple of hours all day and complimentary popcorn and snacks were available. The restaurant attached to the hotel was open so meals weren't an issue. A great continental breakfast was served, the hotel had a pool and a gym. We enjoyed our time snowed in at the Comfort Inn.
Jay
"Highly recommended for ease, proximity to city"
We recently stayed at the Comfort Inn, and would highly recommend it. The staff was very professional and courteous, as well as knowledgeable about local restaurants, tourist attractions, taxi service, etc. We enjoyed our stay so much that we have already booked another weekend and use of their extended parking package while traveling.
Maria
"solid"
We checked in, they said someone had called and cancelled our reservation.. which did not happen, they were quick about fixing their mistake though so no harm no foul. We were in town for a concert and they provided printed out instructions on how to get to that concert which was pretty cool, they have them queued up and ready when we got there! Took the shuttle to the airport which was nice, although, kind of a scary ride..we got there fast tho! After the concert we came back to the hotel and had more drinks in the Margaritas restaurant on site, that was awesome! Room was clean and exactly what we needed/wanted - all was well!
JJ
"nice room but"
it was a nice room but it was a handicapped room. i am not sure why i was given this room other than maybe all others where full. there where two problems with this room. the shower head is fix in the middle of the side wall so that the water comes out of the shower into the bathroom. even with the shower curtain closed (lacking an inner shower curtain) the water hits the curtain and makes a huge puddle on the floor which you need to use all your towels to mop up. second in the middle of the night about 4am sunday morning water started dripping from the sprinkler and light fixture in the ceiling. it was not a broken pipe as it only lasted about 10 mins. but i guess the room above let the water run on the floor and it drained into our room.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Nice hotel and great staff great amenities. I had a loud neighbor but other than that it was a pleasant stay
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Dana
"Awesome"
Clean Shuttle to airport 24/7 Free breakfast-awesome Queen size beds, not double--comfortable
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
DONNA
"Nice hotel close to airport"
All the staff we engaged were upbeat, polite, professional and friendly.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Greg
"Great spot and price! Nice Rooms"
Great spot and price! Nice Rooms. Could use bigger TV's
2 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Jonathan
"Great value"
Quick overnight for an event in town Boston. Service was great and rooms were clean. Easy access to the city.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Incredible staff"
Having never visited the Boston area before, we chose this hotel off of a website. They provided a warm welcome and bent over backwards to ensure we had everything we needed. The restaurant had great food and the entire facility was extremely clean. The staff were very knowledgeable and helpful in regards to surrounding attractions and transportation. I will choose this hotel every time I come to Boston!!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"So so"
Shower had the same drips from the shampoo dispenser my entire 4 day stay . Not sure if the restaurant connected in the lobby is affiliated, but that place has really bad chips with their salsa and a margarita I didn't even finish as it was they bad. I was going to stay awhile and watch football, but just decided to skip after that
3 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Easy airport access"
Shuttle to airport was very efficient
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Logan Airport"
The staff and facilities were wonderful. We had diffficulties finding it, but we called the hotel and they were very helpful in directing us. Parking was good, the room was perfect except the window was a bit drafty. The dispensers in the bathroom were an interesting novelty. The breakfast was great. The wait for the shuttle at the airport was more than a half-hour on a very cold night and they said that the heavy traffic was responsible. Overall, it was probably the best hotel experience we had ever had.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"New Years Reunion"
Very nice stay foe a New Years Family Reunion room was fine clean and comfortable .TV kept cutting out otherwise all was well.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"A great Boston airport hotel!"
Staff checked me in quickly and efficiently, even in the midst of a huge snowstorm. The room was large, spotless and quiet! Two thumbs up.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
"Affordable and Location"
While we only stayed one night in order to bring my nieces to Logan, it was affordable and very comfortable. The best part, it was only 7 minutes from Logan airport!!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Christine
"Great place to stay close to the airport"
Our one-night stay was too short! The room was spacious, quiet, impecably clean, the bedding and pillows extremely comfortable. The staff was friendly, the shuttle service perfect--we highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"All you need for overnight stay"
We needed a place to stay not far from Boston, not that expensive and with WiFi and breakfast. This hotel had the best offer and was in just 15 minutes drive Boston downtown. The stay was pretty good in general. Some of the services could be improved: - there were not enough free parking spots available. I had to park my car across the road in addition a guest parking. - WiFi was okay, but it took me a tremendous amount of time to connect to it. It might just have been the holiday season.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Alexander
"No room"
Arrived after 5 hr drive to be told I didn't have a room. was told expedia didn't send reservation then the guy started telling me what he does everyday to check arrivals like I cared. Finally, got room. Restaurant was nice and room was clean and big, liked coffee pot and shuttle to and from logan was good, on time and courteous, parking area seemed secure.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"New Years Stay"
My significant other and I stayed here for New Years Eve and it was a great place to bring in the new year. We enjoyed the room and the complementary breakfast. We also found transportation easy to access. We only has issues with staying connected to the Wifi and the signal on the TV was fuzzy at times. Overall, we would recommend others to stay here.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"expectations were met"
Great for an over-night and catching an early flight. Appreciated having restaurant on site. The breakfast bar was adequate. The hotel is slightly difficult to get to, but not impossible. Free parking and airport shuttle are pluses.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Little disappointed"
Was a loud noise coming from the room on your side. Also where we was located was by a staff only room and the door was slammed all the time. Tv was with a bad cable reception. I shut off and turned again but didn't worked. Besides that, was a good stay.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Paulo
"Not a Place to be overlooked :D"
We Enjoyed this Hotel. This was a nice place to stay for our Christmas Holiday. The Hotel Services were GREAT, we utilized the airport shuttle service which was very helpful, The breakfast Buffet was Hot and Delicious and provided a large variety of goodies to choose from.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Keith
This is a really nice hotel! Friendly staff, good breakfast. One word of caution: If you are not a fan of barking dogs, ask for a room not on the pet friendly floor. They mix the non-dog guests in with the dog folk.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Lori
"Easy/inexpensive location for Revere Bch & Logan"
Attended a party in Revere-chose for location and price for 1 night. Room comfy/quiet as on top floor. Large chain restaurant on first floor (handy for those wanting food or drink w/o leaving hotel-nothing else nearby but industrial buildings although beach only about 1/2 mile away). Stopped for a nightcap at the bar there-local "used car salesman types" loud and foulmouthed seemed to be regulars as bartenders seemed to ignore the fact that they were grossing out several customers between their smoking breaks out in parking lot...ugh. Parking tight for those spending night as seems to be for airport off-site parking and a section for restaurant only but there is an accessory lot across the street.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Needed a place to stay before an early morning flight out of Boston. This place was perfect. The service was outstanding. Esp a man at the front desk, name I can't remember, he was exceptionally articulate, had every answer, and went above and beyond. Be sure to ask about the long term parking at the hotel parking lot. You'll beat airport parking by a good amount if you will be gone longer than 7 days.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"NECCO"
Right next to the NECCO candy factory. Not why we stayed but what a great thing to wake up to. Hotel was in good shape. People were friendly. Breakfast was above average.
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
"AWESOME!"
AWESOME breakfast buffet!!! Totally impressed by the service, room and staff!
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Brenda
"Nice hotel. Near the airport."
I was very pleased with my stay in the hotel. The room was nice and clean and very comfy. The facilities and other amenities were clean as well. The breakfast, although was your "typical" continental breakfast, was a notch better than the "typical" continental breakfast of other hotels. There was even a staff on hand to make you your own waffle the way you like it. There were also a lot of staff cleaning and efficiently replacing food/drinks as needed as compared to other hotels who only have a couple of people. The only thing I would say would have to be improved would be the carpets in the hallways, which seem to be a little dirty and run down already, although it's only aesthetic, but will definitely make the hotel a lot more pleasing and welcoming. And the other thing that can be improved would have been the parking spaces. They were really tight! Other than that, this hotel is a nice hotel to stay in. I would recommend staying in this hotel and given the chance to return to Boston, I would definitely stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
JImmy
"Great experience"
I enjoyed the stay although it was only for 1 night . The rooms were very well cleaned the enmities were perfect . Very nice bathrooms with convenient shampoo &body wash dispensers. I would definitely come back and refer friends!
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
military
"Would Stay Again"
Nice clean place. Staff outstanding. Very good shuttle service to the airport. Good price.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
I did ironing in my room and something (plastic?) was put on the iron then my shirt got stain could not remove. I asked the front desk and they offered me to buy new shirt at neighbor store and reimburse it. I have already returned my rental car but the hotel offered me the shuttle service between the store. When I got new shirt and reimbursement, I got a new iron for my room too.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Kuni
"Great value"
Seems wellrun. Nice breakfast!
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Erik
"Convenient for Logan airport"
This is a hotel I've stayed at many times in order to have close access to Logan airport. The park and stay package is a nice plus. The shuttle to the airport runs every 30 minutes and is always reliable.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Lindsay
"Great hotel close to the airport"
Everything was outstanding. They were very attentive to my room and my needs.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Nice Getaway"
The hotel is modern and very comfortable. My requests regarding my room choice were met. Only issue was the sofa bed could use some improvement for comfort. However, our stay was extremely pleasant,and truly, the hotel's friendly staff enormously adds to the hotel high rating.
7 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
My family enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn, the rooms were very clean, the beds comfortable and even though the pool is small my kids had a good time playing in it. Breakfast is included, we didnt expect much but there were many choices and everyone was happy. We had a nice dinner at the restaurant on site.
Zac
"Wonderful breakfast"
Hotel is very clean and staff is great. Breakfast was amazing and close to trains, airport and the restaurant is very good.
The Villarreals
Highly recommend. Conveniently located. Fantastic accommodations. Best complimentary breakfast ever - freshly made waffles.
nicole
"One of Boston's finest."
comfortable, great breakfast, great lounge.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
TERRENCE
"A nice suprise!"
stayed a the hotel in route to a convention - some folks were worried about the neighborhood - but found the hotel in a great location near Logan - excellent shuttle service! a good value - number of flight crews stay there!
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014