All hotels in Revere, Massachusetts, United States of America
85 American Legion Hwy, Revere, MA, 02151, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Convenient get away"
Very nice hotel. Loved the pool and a wonderful breakfast
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
Joann
Close to the airport and provides a shuttle. They also go to the airport blue-line train station, which made it convenient to take the T downtown. Not much you'd really want to walk to around the hotel, but it's not a bad neighborhood. Breakfast had some good options.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"Pretty solid hotel near the airport"
This hotel is nice enough -- it was clean, near the airport, and the shuttle ran frequently with no issues -- the biggest reason we stayed there. We stayed one night at this hotel at the beginning of our trip, and the final two nights of our ten-day trip as well. On the first night, there was a plunger outside of a guest room opposite ours when we entered our room, and it was still there the following morning. It was just on the floor, no plastic around it or anything. Gross. On our second stay, the air conditioner in our room was not that great. It worked, but feebly, and never really got cold during the night. When we mentioned this at checkout, the staff knocked a little off our bill, which was appreciated. The one area where this hotel could improve is breakfast. It is carb heavy, but has eggs and meat. What I really would have liked would have been a vegan protein option (even as a vegetarian, the yogurt had gelatin (meat) in it.) Even potatoes would have been appreciated.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Christopher
"Enjoyed it!"
Great hotel and amenities. Great breakfast. The area was a little sketchy but easy access to the airport and downtown Boston.
1 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
"Stayed 3 days"
Had to drop kids off to college. I was able to take back my rental early and use the subway.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Luke
"Fabbo"
The hotel was great and the staff couldn't do enough to help us. Defiantly stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
"Good Experience"
We stayed two days, the staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean and beds were comfortable, the hotel has a shuttle running all the time to the train airport etc. we were able to leave our car parked the whole time and use public transportation which made our travels so much easier!
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"The hotel l restaurant"
theMexican restaurant that team up with the hotel is very bad. We had dinner the night when stay there, we got diarrhea. And the restaurant manager is not very friendly. Just say everything for them is fine. So be careful!
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"Great Overnight Experience"
Have stayed here twice now and have had a good experience both times. Flight attendants on my shuttle complained about the distance to the airport, but for my perdiem, the 8-10minute right was practical. I think they were just upset that the shuttle made multiple stops. Will stay again.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
Tracey
We were looking for an affordable hotel conveniently located near the T. Comfort Inn & suites was that and more. They ran a shuttle to the airport and T stop every half hour and a pick up from the T stop was only a phone call away. The staff was nice and helpful. Breakfast each morning was good with a few options depending on your tastes.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Hotel was very clean and service was excellent. My sisters really enjoyed our stay there.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Marylou
"NICE HOTEL"
GREAT STAY. ONLY STAYED 1 NIGHT BUT WISH IT COULD HAVE BEEN LONGER
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Cheaper option to downtown Boston"
Good option if you don't mind the commute. Nice rooms, but hotel can use a face lift.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Arturo
"Not bad"
The hot items on the breakfast buffet were lukewarm. Also the housekeeper came into the room at 8am. First time it's happened at a hotel. figured they knew when guests were checked out. However the hotel is convenient as shuttle takes you to metro station, to and from airport and includes breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2015
Adrian
Further from the airport than expected
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
Julianne
It was a very nice hotel inside - not such a great location however.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Alexander
Good place for a family stay. Amenities are good for adults and kids.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Justin
"Great!!!"
Lots of services. Great confort!!! and awesome breakfast!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Marie-Eve
"Close to the airport"
A loud part was going on in one of the conference rooms that was spilling over into the lobby. We stayed there because it was close to the airport but the price seemed high. That was mostly my fault because I booked so late. The area is a little sketchy so not great for families.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Traveling family"
We were visiting family in Western MA and was flying out of Boston. We decided to stay the night in Boston so we could enjoy Boston for the day. The Staff were very friendly and helpful. I asked for an early check in and late checkout and they were very accommodating. There really wasn't much to do in the area so we drove to the T parking garage and took the T to downtown Boston. The one complaint I would have about the hotel is the thin walls. We could hear the baby in the next room crying for awhile. Otherwise, it's a decent hotel to stay in if you want to be close to the airport.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Great Place to be."
Nice services. It was a very short stay and things look just fine.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
gbane11
"Okay for a short stay"
We stayed here for just a quick overnight before heading to Boston Logan in the morning. Overall it was an OK stay, the front desk staff was excellent and very helpful. My main complaint was the total backup of the drain in the shower. We didn't notice it until late in the evening and decided to 'sponge bathe' just to get us through until we got home. My guess is that when the cleaning staff cleans the tub they have to run water in it; these types of things should be reported by the cleaning attendants. Otherwise, it was a fine stay considering it was just a short time.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Darren
"Great hotel -- easy ride to airport!"
We stayed at this hotel on our last night in Boston because it had a shuttle to the airport, but I wish we had stayed there the whole time. It was clean, comfortable, and well run. The staff was amazing. I honestly can't think of a single thing that could be better.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Nice clean hotel"
Hotel was nice and clean, staff was great. Transportation was a breeze too and from the train station and airport. Only downfall was that there wasn't much to do around the hotel, at least within walking distance.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
great location to get into Boston and revere beach. Very helpful staff.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. It was our first trip to Boston and they were great at helping direct us. Free 24 hour shuttle to airport to get to the train, FABULOUS!!! That saved us so much money! Free parking was great and the free breakfast, so delicious. We would absolutely stay again.
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Valerie
nothing in walking distance. but got pizza delivered so that worked. pizza was very good.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Short stop over"
Not a bad hotel but way overpriced. $450 ... typically this hotel would be around a quarter of this amount for an equivalent property.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"For sure an oasis"
This was a super fantastical hotel. Check in took 30 seconds and I was off to my one night retreat. The room was exceptionally clean and well furnished. Soon after arrival I was feeling famished and needed something to satisfy my hunger. Instead of eating in the hotel restaurant I decided to set out on foot for some exploration. As luck would have it several eateries were available withing a short walk. After some deliberation I was bringing back some scrumptious Brazilian food to my now very cool room. Settled in for a feast while watching hd television. The bathroom facilities were just magical after such a grand meal. The shower, oh my goodness! Squeaky clean with the provided ecologically friendly soap. Off to a super comfortable bed that had a veritable cornucopia of pillows to choose from. A magical sleep interrupted by no outside sounds. Off to the complimentary breakfast in the lobby. Greated by smiling employees and offered a freshly made waffle just how I wanted it. Oh how I wished this would never end! Alas off to pack and head to the airport. The shuttle was exactly on time and dropped me off at precisely the rigt entrance to to my ticket counter. Everyone at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston/Airport should be proud of being part of such a great place. So long, farewell, I hope to stay again soon.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2015
We got 2 adjacent rooms for a family of 6 and stayed for 7 nights. The hotel looks like it was recently remodeled. The staff was friendly. The breakfast buffet is good compared to other places we stayed. The facility looks fairly clean. Rooms are ok size. We kept having problems with the magnetic room key which you need even to operate the elevator, that was annoying. The area/location is a little suspect and hard to get into the hotel if you are travelling southbound. Good hotel overall. It’s basic but it does the job.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
proj. ins
Ok value. The rooms were fair size. Service is slightly above average. Great breakfast. Recently remodeled so it’s fairly clean. Area/location is not too hot!!
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
proj. ins
"Great Breakfast"
A really outstanding selection and quality for the breakfast. They kept restocking all selections right up to closing time. The waffle lady made excellent waffles.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Margaret
"Too little for too much"
I found this hotel to be overpriced for being farther from the airport than the other over-priced hotels in the area. The woman at the front desk wasn't especially pleasant, and was abrupt when I called down with a question about the air conditioning. The mattress was nothing special, but the pillows were comfortable. They need to do a better job informing you in advance on how to get a ride to the hotel if you've dropped off a rental car. I did enjoy the drivers, though. Very friendly, helpful guys.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"A pleasant surprise"
Booked this hotel because everything was booked in the area and it was just lovely. Completely remolded, clean and comfortable in the heart of Trenton
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
tricia
"an evening at the Comfort Inn"
I stayed at the Comfort Inn for a revalidation class for my hazardous materials shipping being done by GTTS out of Pennsylvania. I've been going to this comfort Inn for this purpose for the past seven years. have never been disappointed. just wish the restaurant attached was an American restaurant. I do not eat Mexican food.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Wonderful hotel for price"
This hotel was just one night of many along a trip of the NE states and this was by far the best hotel we stayed in!! The beds were super comfortable. The breakfast was awesome. Staff seemed nice that we interacted with. Pool area seemed super nice though we didn't use it. Convenient parking and location. A little loud outside and the rooms above us but not terrible. Was surprised we had a fridge and microwave which was awesome. Room was spacious enough for 4 people + pack n play set up for baby. AC could have worked better as it got hot through the night but overall very good hotel for the price!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Nice hotel near airport"
Staff was very helpful! And the shuttle was great
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"If you care about service this is not your place"
The hotel is rather shabby with second floor rooms facing the lobby atrium. This makes this floor especially noisy. The clerk at the desk was rather rude and blamed me for my key not working though it was coded incorrectly and I had to come back down to have it recoded. No apologies or even a pleasant demeanor. Way too much money for the service and the accommodations.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"June 17, 2015 trip to California stay."
i will definitely stay here again on future trip needs. The hotel is very close to Logan anf the facility has long-term parking that is less expensive than the Logan off-site long-term parking lot. Very convenient!
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Ron
"Boston 1 night"
Everything was fine, with the exception of the TV. The Stanley Cup finals where on and for some reason the large majority of channel options, including locals, like NBC, didn't work. I called the front desk and they said they would send someone up, but that never happened.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"Convenient, reasonably priced, great breakfast."
The staff was wonderful. Very helpful. Shuttle service every few minutes and the restaurant was good. Enjoy our stay. Will Go back.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"The Service was the Best"
What impressed me most about this hotel was excellent customer service. With that comes a focus on details, The stay was worth the extra dollars.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"The hotel staff was very accomodating"
The room wasn't ready but they were able to find one in a timely manner.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
"Nice hotel near airport."
This hotel offered free shuttle service to and from the airport and T station 24 hours a day. It did require a call for pick up and seemed to run every 30 minutes during most of the day. Comp breakfast was very good with hot and cold food choices. The staff were very courteous, friendly and helpful. The desk manager, Matthew, provided us with great instructions for the public transportation (the T). We were able navigate just fine with this help for 3 days. We even got FREE tickets to a Red Sox game at Fenway along with instructions to get there on the public transportation from the airport. I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Jer
"Boston / Fenway family visit"
I stayed at this Hotel during a recent Red Sox game along with 2 teenagers. Everyone at the Hotel was great! The room was very clean, the shuttle driver was friendly and drove safely. The front desk staff made sure we clearly understood the T and which stops to get off for Fenway Park. The breakfast was a big hit with 2 teenage boys! Everything and more that they wanted. I have been to Boston quite a lot and this by far was the best Hotel experience! The staff made all the difference. We WILL be back!
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Wonderful Airport Hotel"
I really enjoyed my one night stay at the hotel. Staff was incredibly helpful and very pleasant. Free shuttle to and from Logan airport was very prompt and efficient. Room was comfortable. Free hot breakfast was nice. It was a great bargain overall and I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
edwin
"Recommended for a short stay"
This hotel gets the job done. Close to the airport. Shuttles to the airport every half hour. Comfortable beds. If you are connecting through Boston for a night, I would recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Nice facility but in a bad area of town. There are very few good restaurants near the hotel and the traffic on the main road is horrible. Bad area. Very industrial. The hotel is nice with clean and comfortable rooms. The breakfast is a full breakfast and the shuttle to the airport is easy to use.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"Good option for the night before a flight"
Considering how crazy expensive ALL hotels are near Logan, this has been my go-to choice for my last couple trips. Not sketchy, with friendly staff and parking. Room is good - large and comfortable. You can't do better without spending a whole lot more.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Rebecca
"A little too expensive for what you get."
I stayed there for a quick stop before my flight early the next morning. With that said, my expectations were not super high however, for the high price, it could have been overall much better. The staff was very nice. The hallways, elevator and room were all outdated. The front desk and wake up call buttons on my phone didn't work. I did appreciate the coffee area available in the early morning as we waited for the shuttle however the hot breakfast wasn't available for early departures. They did make sure to have yogurt, fruit and other "easy to grab" items out.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015