All hotels in Tulare, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1021 N Blackstone St, Tulare, CA, 93274, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

I have stayed here multiple times for work and have never had any issues. Rooms are very clean, service helpful and friendly and often spark a conversation with you as you are in lobby/dining area. Breakfast had decent variety for the size of hotel. I will be coming back to this hotel when I am in the area.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
"Nice stay,except carpet dirty"
Overall experience was pleasant. Breakfast Buffet was good.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Barry
"Most relaxing hotel in the area"
Great staff. The room is so clean and inviting. I have stayed twice now here and will continue to choose this hotel when I am in the area.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
Comparable to 4-star hotels. Rooms are clean and spacious. Staff are very friendly. Quite good selections for free continental breakfast. Convenient location. More importantly, reasonable price.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"quick trip"
convenient and comfortable
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"Comfortable Room"
I had a business trip and having a room with space and desk for work, along with a small couch and a comfortable bed was very welcome after a long day with work.
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2013
"Very nice"
Very nice and comfortable motel, convenient off the freeway and back on again.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Jan
My stay was just a quick overnight stay. But the staff was great and I was able to just walk up the street to get a bite to eat and the gas station was close and the hwy was easy to get on from there because it was practically across the street. As for my room, I was a bit surprised that when I opened the curtains I had a great view of the giant coned roof, not that big of a deal. Then they also have a pole with these huge spot lights on them and there was no mistake as to when they came on because it illuminated my room. To me those were small details that weren't that big of a deal but noticeable. The most important is that my room was clean and very comfortable and I was very happy with that. And again, the staff was great :)
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Serena
Very satisfied with staff & hotel
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"it works"
traveling through, just needed a quiet clean place to sleep, and we got that; this hotel was convenient to the freeway and easy to find in the dark when you don't know the area. There was a breakfast which we skipped but that looked fine too. I would stay again.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"I would stay again"
Good price, good hotel and great service. Only down side no elevator, we were on the first floor so It didn't matter.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Great Value"
Very Nice this is the second visit in 2 weeks
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Nice Hotel...great pool...friendly staff. would stay again
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"excellent place to stay!"
Love all Comfort Suites!!
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
Reba
"GREAT STAFF"
GREAT Value and VERY friendly and helpful staff
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
"Pleasant stay"
The desk staff were very nice and helpful. The hotel was convenient to the freeway and our room was quiet even though on the road side. It met our needs for a nightly stay on our trip. The price was reasonable for the accommodations. We were on the first floor but there is no elevator for the second. That could be a drawback for some. They had carts available for moving luggage. Nice amenity. The breakfast had a nice selection.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Lois
"A great room...if..."
My husband and I stayed in this hotel the night we got married and loved it. The room advertised on this site said it was the same room, with a spa tub IN the room. However, when we went to check in, we were told that room was $25 more. They were apologetic and said that they've asked that that detail be taken off the description on this site but they haven't yet. Be careful! The hotel itself is nice, nothing incredible, super easy to get to and close to an outlet mall, and the staff is nothing to write home about but not at all rude. I also remember the bed being MUCH more comfortable. And, last but not least, we had the A/C turned as high and as cold as possible (65 or lower) but the room never cooled off. I'm sure we'll stay again if the moment arises but we'll make sure to get the room we want and not be deceived by the inaccurate description on the hotels.com site.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2013
"Hotel close to the Freeway entrance"
Close to the shopping center &restaurant ,free parking and wifi.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Tai
"Great for price!"
The rooms we stayed in were very spacious. Enough sleeping space for 2 adults, a teenager, and two children (ages 7 and 8). Breakfast was good.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
MNA
"Clean but old"
Surprisingly good. Nice with wooden floors! Surroundings seem a bit shady, but did not experience anything out of the ordinary. Nice breakfast with banana pancakes!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Nils
"Close to freeway"
Everyone was very pleasant. Will recommend to my friends and family. Only problem was that the room was not cleaned in a timely manner. Probably just an oversight.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
"trouble in paradise ....Hahahha!"
No elevator in this motel/hotel. Rude receptionist was peeved that I asked for a room on lower level due to my large jumbo luggage! She said none available after checking computer for 3 seconds! PS climbed stairs w jumbo luggage to find no AC on in halls upstairs! Check in lady thought it would further be funny to give me a room over the stairs...I guess so that way I could also hear every person climbing and banging luggage up the stairs. I guess that was intended as a punishment. I Requested another room in middle of halls... at 1st she pretended like none were available all while there where NO cars parked outside!!!! Once we climbed stairs with jumbo luggage and re-negotiated room to another one down the hall...the room was surprisingly Super Nice! ...only missing advertised jetted tub. Checked out next morning a little late at 11:10. At 10:55 the maid came into room and left door open even though hubby was in shower. I guess it was time to get bounced. PS no sugar free syrup for diabetics at breakfast. Ill take my cue and I will go back to staying across the road when I come for monthly visits to see my dad :(
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"super place to stay"
This was a great find... clean and modern.. good breakfast.. easy access location.. will stay there again..
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Ron
A pleasant stay.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"you'll get a good nights sleep"
They took out the hot tub but it is still in the description on the hotel.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Impressive experience"
I was very pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness, room size and a very friendly staff. I will stay here again.
2 night business trip Apr 15, 2013
"A nice hotel to stay the night or more in."
Fairly new remodel job. Everything was appealing from the hotel, to the staff, to the location.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
"Convenient Location, Good Choice"
3rd stay here - nice big rooms, comfortable beds, good breakfast. Lots of choices within a few blocks right off Hwy. 99, but as long as a room is available here for decent price, we don't bother with trying anything else.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2013
"CONVIENIENT"
It was very comfortable and convenient for our needs.
3 night trip Feb 5, 2013
Mags
"Very easy off-freeway access"
We only spent an overnight on the way to another destination, but the hotel was great and convenient.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2013
"I would stay here again"
Very very comfortable. Good bed and large room, w couch in small sitting area.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2013
CG
"Great Hotel, Reasonable Price"
We stayed here last winter when they were in the middle of remodeling and I remember the hotel as being okay, but now that the remodel is complete I would highly recommend. Room is large & clean, bed is really comfortable, continental breakfast is substantial. Hotel is quiet, even though it's just off the freeway. Lots of hotels on this same street, but this one is a great value. I've paid a lot more other places and not had nearly as nice a room.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2012
"Great hotel at a great price. Hot breakfast nice."
Great two night stay at very reasonable price compared to others in the area. Friendly and helpful staff. Great internet wireless signals. Previous hotel I was at on prior trip had to reset the wireless router repeatedly for me to log on. Large rooms with choice of 1 King or 2 full/queen size beds. Only complaint was a common one, good desk but no adjustable desk chair. Required a pillow from the bed. Best thing was duplex electrical plug-ins on all desk lamps so no more looking behind beds or refrigerators for charging the phone, computer or bluetooth.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"Good Hotel"
Good hotel!! Worth the price. The only thing I would recommend is using your own pillows. Their pillows are small and not that comfortable.
3 night trip Sep 20, 2012
Kyle
"close to sights"
very nice location and a great staff
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2012
"Great price clean location easy access!!"
Hotel staff were EXCELLENT & knowledgeable about the area. Breakfast was fresh and delicious each day also. Air was nice and cold in my room too.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2012
Cooper
"easy freeway access"
The room was clean and service was better than some other ones with same price range. Staffs are friendly. They should provide towels for the pool, and hot tub should be heated.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2012
"Sweltering Smelly Rooms"
Arrived 1am and was given an upstairs room. The hallway was sweltering hot. The bed room was hot and stuffy. We ran the air conditioner for an hour ..... still hot ..... finally asked for another room ...... Got one down stairs which was ok.
Other trip Jun 23, 2012
Kent

"Great getaway"
The room was very clean. Great breakfast. The Location very good. The staff extremly friendly and helpful.
4 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Wernr
"Fantastic"
Very comfortable and clean. The staff were very friendly and polite, nothing was too much trouble and the welcome was warm and friendly. The beds were very comfortable as was the room and breakfast was varied and tasty, we could not fault this hotel. We are on a 6 month holiday across Canada and America, we have stayed in many hotels and we would rate this one as one of our top stays. Well done.
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
"Good Hotel"
Good Hotel, clean rooms and comfortable beds
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Kurt
"Decent hotel for a decent price."
We had a very comfortable stay. The rooms are not huge, but it was clean, the beds were comfortable, and we enjoyed having the fridge and microwave. The staff were very accommodating, and we thoroughly enjoyed the pool and nice gardens within the hotel square.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Family of 5
"Clean and centrally located"
Very clean hotel with great breakfast, good comfy beds and adequate sized bathrooms. Tons of nearby restaurants and shopping. Would return again.
1 night trip May 2, 2014

"Excellent service!"
We stayed at this hotel for two nights when visiting Sequoia NP. The staff was very service minded already from check in. The room was spacious,clean and tidy. Hot breakfast which was, better than at many of the other hotels we stayed at during our 3 week road trip. We forgot some items in our room when checking out and did not notice this before we where in Santa Cruz. The staff was luckily more than helpful with shipping this to our home on the other side of the world! All in all a hotel we definitely recommend. Very good value for money!
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Bester Service"
Personal sehr hilfsbereit, nettes Hotel für kleinere Unternehmungen in der Umgebung. Gutes Preis- Leistungsverhältnis.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2014
DE
"Top Lage, alles gut..."
Gutes Hotel für einen Zwischenstop entlang der CA State Route 99. Nette Ortschaft mit allen Einkaufs-, Tank, und Bankmöglichkeiten. Hotel und Zimmer Sauber und ordentlich, Pool und Fitness vorhanden jedoch von uns nicht genutzt. Frühstück ist für amerikanische Verhältnisse sehr gut und reichhaltig sowie in einem extra Raum. Großer Fernseher, Klimaanlage, USB-Ladestation, Kühlschrank, Mikrowelle... alles vorhanden. Sehr freundliches Personal, Parkplatz vor dem Hotel, ruhiges Zimmer trotz "Straßenlage".
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Christian
DE
"es bueno"
Ofertan buen servicio y si lo tienen
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Alvaro
MX
Hôtel très agréable, chambre confortable, personnel très disponible et accueillant. Commerces et restaurants dans les environs
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
CH
"great"
Great Hotel ! Very good place to stay. Nice breakfast. Very helpful staff (sent us a forgotten stuff)
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
burnard
FR
"Nice surprise"
This hotel was a pleasant suprise for us. Spacious, nicely equiped room.It was located close to the highway and to the Outlet center.
2 night family trip Aug 26, 2013