All hotels in Tulare, California, United States of America
1021 N Blackstone St, Tulare, CA, 93274, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

• Value
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Breakfast is average
"Will stay again"
Large room, great price.
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
karen
"Most helpful staff I have ever encountered."
Stayed at the hotel over the Thanksgiving holidays with my 91 year old mother. We had a three night stay and the experience was wonderful. The staff were so helpful. The staff helped us unload our suitcases and take them to our room. We had to change rooms after the second night and the staff moved all our stuff to the next room. Very caring and resourceful. The rooms were nice and clean. Loved the continental breakfast.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Diana
"Would not stay again."
I stayed because of the business center which is an absolute JOKE!! And places with wifi around the area are extremely limited. Neighborhood is horible!
3 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Armando
"Really Good Hotel"
Had a great experience... Everything was excellente.. Really good beds...
Andrea
I'd definitely stay there again if I'm in the area.
Lu Al
"Awesome stay!!!"
We came here for a family celebration in Tulare. Our stay was awesome, clean, accommodating and friendly. Thank you so much for accommodating us with the friendly service. We will be back!!!
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Lydia
"okay"
Older hotel which has been mostly re worked. I think the only thing disappointing was the carpet, as typical of hotels in this range.
3 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"CLEAN"
Our stay was great, only complaint was, the bathroom seemed a bit out dated compared to the rest of the room.
3 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
Erik
"Welcoming Sight in the Night"
This was an overnight stop on a long trip home. Hotel was close to freeway and after a long day of driving that was very welcoming. The night staff and day staff were very friendly. There isn't an elevator. We had a second floor room so the night clerk carried my suit case up the stairs. Room was spacious and clean. I went for a 5 mile run prior to check out the next day and found the neighborhood to be worry free - there is a running trail not far from the hotel. I can't imagine why I'd be in Tulare again, but if so I'd definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
"Friendly Staff!"
Friendly Staff!
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Sequoia Trip"
Visited the Sequoia forest so this hotel was in the area we needed to be. Rooms were clean but carpet was dirty. Friendly staff and great breakfast
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2014
brenda
"Comfort Suites lives up to its name."
Very nice, comfortable, and clean. Stayed here over night while visiting family. Wished it would have been a little cheaper for time of week I stayed, but all in all a great hotel. Definitely recommend Comfort Suites.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Eddie M
"newly remodeled"
Close to town and food. Good night sleep; quiet
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
Sue
"Great Room, GREAT PRICE!"
Suite was awesome, service was fantastic, breakfast was better than I would expect. All in all, unless you need an elevator, this hotel ROCKED!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
gl35
"Good access to freeway"
Excellent, no problems or concerns
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Edward Smith
"Rude"
fine at first then rude..after staying there for 2 months....they told my that she was stinking up the room,..and she had to leave...i guess they dont understand...some people work for a living
4 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
andrew
It was decent stay with reasonable price. Room were clean. Breakfast room was little congested. Room fridge was not in good condition.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
S
"Shady area and characters."
There were shady characters in and out of the hotel at all times of the day and night.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Well traveled
"Very nice hotel"
Nicest hotel we ever stayed in. Close to freeway. Close to shopping and food. Quiet neighborhood. Desk help very friendly and helpful. Maids were very intuitive to our likes. Stayed four nights.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Nice hotel for this price. Big rooms, clean, Comfortable beds with fresh sheets(!) and lightwewight white, fresh comforter, two different type of pillows (soft & firm) , relatively good conditioner. One hour from Sequoia park. About 5 min from Downtown
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Tatiana
"Comfortable room, good price, and breakfast, too!"
Comfortable room, good price, and breakfast, too. Good experience. Would use again.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Sister vaca
"No Elevator!!!"
After a long drive I didn't like having to drag my luggage up the stairs to my 2nd floor room.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"Great hotel, wonderful staff!"
Front desk staff is great! Very helpful and nice. Breakfast is very nice not great but nice!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Bonnie
This hotel was fine, clean comfortable and easy to find, however, the most outstanding feature is the customer service. Eric at the front desk looked up restaurants for us, called to see if places were open, brought us extra blankets, called to make sure we had everything he demonstrated A+ service!!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Meder
"Not bad..not good"
Overall is not bad. I like the location, comfort and neighborhood. But they should take care of cleanness, the old carpet was smelly as soon as we entered the room. The hotel service is also not bad, but not good. They closed the door with the paper sign with "No Vacant" and stayed or slept inside. We knocked the glass door and later they opened the door for us. And the girl at the front desk asked the credit card for deposit $150.00 even though we already paid when we booked. Later we found out she charged to our account. It's too bad! Didn't know they should not charge the deposit?
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
KC
"Perfect for our needs...."
Check in was a breeze. Courteous staff. Room A/C was not working well. Maintenance confirmed that it wasn't so they set us up in another room. Staff printed out directions to Visalia for 4th of July celebration location. Breakfast is simple, but enough. Cereal, breads for toast, waffle maker, yogurt, fruit, hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, sausage.
"Just a regular motel"
Some of the reviews are very deceiving or the guest have very low standards for hotels. This place tries it's best to make it seem like it takes care of its facilities but in fact the rooms inside are not cared for as in their lobby area. Old worn down everything and the coffee at this place is terrible.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"really nice experience"
I really enjoyed it will stay there next time in town
1 night trip May 21, 2014
fred
"Close to so many things.."
Wasn't forsure about hotel until I walked in. Everything was clean, staff was excellent, bed was perfect. Plan to stay again real soon..
Other trip May 19, 2014
Single Female
It was good except surprised to find NO elevator in a two story hotel. Had all our luggage load on a hotel cart then had to take and drag to the 2nd floor.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
It was a bummer to arrive at 5pm and find that all our rooms werent ready... But the issues was hastily corrected, and the place served its purpose. I would have given them a much better rating if their coffee didnt taste like asphalt tar.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
"2nd Floor surprise"
Accommodations were acceptable other than facility lacks an elevator to access 2nd floor. I would have appreciated notification prior to booking as I was very suprised to learn upon arrival.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
Ellis
"hotel right off freeway and easy access back on"
was a nice facility, didn't have an elevator, but enjoyed the stay. Many places to eat and easy access to freeway
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Super clean, great service!"
Liked this hotel but bed was like sleeping on a ROCK!! They need mattress toppers to temper hardness. Great service from front desk!
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
Outstanding Front Desk employees; close to food/shopping etc.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Comfortable hotel"
Selected for the location so it worked out very well.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Ed
I have stayed here multiple times for work and have never had any issues. Rooms are very clean, service helpful and friendly and often spark a conversation with you as you are in lobby/dining area. Breakfast had decent variety for the size of hotel. I will be coming back to this hotel when I am in the area.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
"Nice stay,except carpet dirty"
Overall experience was pleasant. Breakfast Buffet was good.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Barry
"Most relaxing hotel in the area"
Great staff. The room is so clean and inviting. I have stayed twice now here and will continue to choose this hotel when I am in the area.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
Comparable to 4-star hotels. Rooms are clean and spacious. Staff are very friendly. Quite good selections for free continental breakfast. Convenient location. More importantly, reasonable price.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"quick trip"
convenient and comfortable
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"Comfortable Room"
I had a business trip and having a room with space and desk for work, along with a small couch and a comfortable bed was very welcome after a long day with work.
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2013
"Very nice"
Very nice and comfortable motel, convenient off the freeway and back on again.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Jan
My stay was just a quick overnight stay. But the staff was great and I was able to just walk up the street to get a bite to eat and the gas station was close and the hwy was easy to get on from there because it was practically across the street. As for my room, I was a bit surprised that when I opened the curtains I had a great view of the giant coned roof, not that big of a deal. Then they also have a pole with these huge spot lights on them and there was no mistake as to when they came on because it illuminated my room. To me those were small details that weren't that big of a deal but noticeable. The most important is that my room was clean and very comfortable and I was very happy with that. And again, the staff was great :)
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Serena
Very satisfied with staff & hotel
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"it works"
traveling through, just needed a quiet clean place to sleep, and we got that; this hotel was convenient to the freeway and easy to find in the dark when you don't know the area. There was a breakfast which we skipped but that looked fine too. I would stay again.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"I would stay again"
Good price, good hotel and great service. Only down side no elevator, we were on the first floor so It didn't matter.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Great Value"
Very Nice this is the second visit in 2 weeks
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Nice Hotel...great pool...friendly staff. would stay again
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"excellent place to stay!"
Love all Comfort Suites!!
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2013