All hotels in Beaverton, Oregon, United States of America
875 SW 158th Ave, Beaverton, OR, 97006, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

2.9
"Dirty dirty dirty"
The rate was about double what it was a year ago. The room was very dirty. There was a partially swept up pile of hair and other debris in a pile on the kitchen floor. Cabinet doors, surfaces, dishes, etc all had a film of grime on them. We didn't want to touch or use anything.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We are so disappointed to hear that the cleanliness of your room was not up to standards. Please accept our apologies. We discussed your comments with our staff, and we are taking strides in relearning, re-training and reapplying our company's housekeeping policies and procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Basic cut rate hotel in a good location"
Goofed on booking this room as it has no pool or other amenities. "Grab and go breakfast" from tiny lobby features apples, bananas, oranges, muffins and granola bars. TV has 8 channels with limited variety. Does not appear that the vent for the heater is ever cleaned. Had to request linens for small fold out couch. Non smoking facility but cigarette butt collectors by all entrances were very smelly and people were smoking all over outside. We had booked two nights and the desk clerk refused to cancel the second night as they require 48 hours notice. Fortunately, hotels.com agent was able get it cancelled for us anyway and we found a much nicer place for the next night. Redeeming factors are that this hotels is located just blocks from the Max station and close to a beautiful nature park.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Ken - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed our location; however, we are sorry to hear that our amenities did not meet your expectations. We will review your feedback and look into adding to our television and grab-and-go breakfast selections. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Nice room, everything worked, clean. No complaints.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate the kind comments about your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your clean room. Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We do hope that you will return to our hotel in the future.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Bad schedule"
I booked my room with 2 beds none smoke room a month a head. But when check in they don't have what I have requested and paid for. I got a smelly room AC don't with only 1 bed for my wife and 2 kids. We have to sleep on the floor the kids on the bed.
4 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Truong
"Reserved A Non-Smoking Room--Got a Smoking Room"
I reserved a non-smoking room, but when I checked in, I was told that they only had non-smoking rooms available. I'll likely not be staying at any hotel that offer smoking rooms.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Upset
"No rooms at the inn"
When we arrived we were told they had overbooked and had to send us to Hillsboro to another Extended Stay. Front desk clerk there was really rude. After the trip we called to let them know of our dissatisfaction, but were just brushed off. Probably won't stay there again
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Dolores
"Nice lodging for affordable price"
The room was clean and spacious. Plenty of parking was available and the front desk person was very friendly as well as helpful.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Samantha
"Pool schedule"
I book my room a month ago all paid for 2 beds. My wife and I with 2 kids, but When check in they give us a small room with 1 full bed. The kids sleep On the beds my wife and I sleep on the floor. Discussing deal ever seen.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Truong
Our room was spacious, clean, and quiet. All amenities worked. There was silverware and dishware. We enjoyed our stay.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It is so rewarding to read that you had such a great stay with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am pleased to read that your room was clean and spacious. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel soon.
4 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Donna Smith
"Convenient location"
I booked a non smoking room but ended up with a smoking room. The staff was very friendly so I didn't mind. When I got to my room however, it wreaked of cigarettes, the television was unplugged, I couldn't find the power chord and there was something sticky on the carpet. The hotel I close to Costco which was great because I was able to get my tires serviced, some grocery shopping done and fill up my gas tank for my drive back home!!
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that we did not have a better room for you at check in. We try to accommodate the best we can with room requests and sometimes we just can't fill all of them. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have talked with my team regarding this and the cleanliness of the room to ensure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
HawkGirl
"do it yourself hotel"
Must get own towels and breakfast. Hope breakfast is stocked and they have coffee.One day it was not and clerk seemed amazed their was no coffee. Asked a WEEK ahead to maybe have rooms together was told upon arrival "don't think THATS going to happen." Shower would not drain and had hair from previous occupant.
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
"Basic Extended STay"
Overall, this is your standard extended stay hotel. Don't expect 400 count sheets or fluffy towels. But the room was clean when I checked in (Note: They only clean the room once a week). I would have to say there were 2 issues with the room. One is the basic set up of the hotel and that is a first story room window looks directly into the parking lot.... feels kind of creepy and you have to ensure you close the drapes when changing. Also, the A/C was noisy. In terms of service, the front desk is not staffed overnight and you must call to get assistance (not what I wanted ot encounter when arriving at 4:30 am after airline delays). Although it seems minor, it added to the feeling of there is no one watching traffic come in and out of the hotel parking lot. During the day, they were very friendly (gave me some extra coffee for my room) and attentive (repaired the burned out light within an hour)
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Ian
"Good transition lodging while moving homes"
Good ameneties. Maximum hot water temperature could be a little higher.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Daryl - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. It is great to hear that we provided you with a "home away from home" experience. We are also happy you enjoyed our amenities. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will return to our hotel in the future.
5 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
Daryl
"Poor Service, Broken Fridge"
We stayed here to visit family and friends in the area. There was no bedding for the fold out bed, and when we called the desk to ask for some, they said the hotel was full and they didn't have any bedding for us. We put ice cream in the freezer, and came back 2 hours later to find that it was melted. The shower was mildewy.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We apologize that you did not have a positive experience with us. We are reviewing your feedback with our staff. We will be working with our maintenance engineer to address the refrigerator issue and with our housekeeping staff to ensure every room is up to our standards. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope you will stay with us again so that we can provide you with a better experience.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Goldenfleece
"Good Beds"
Reserved a Smoking room, Didn't get one the First Night
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your room type was not available on the first night of your stay, but that we did get you the requested room type the next day. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"Tried to give them a chance"
I booked a room and then read some of the reviews. I questioned staying here but figured i would give it a chance. Upon arrival at approx. 5pm i was informed our room and all like it had not yet been cleaned. I was asked to come back in about an hour. Traveling with 3 kids that wasn't a good starting point. We went and ate dinner and came back around 6. I then proceeded to sit in the lobby for another 45 minutes waiting for my room to be ready. Once we got in we were all so tired we unloaded and went to bed. We woke up in the morning to find the fridge wasn't working and all our food had gone bad and all the ice from freezer had leaked onto everything in the fridge. During checkout i explained the mishap and was told because i booked the room through a website they couldn't discount my stay. They promised a voucher for a free night, that has still not arrived. I will never stay at this motel again.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The check-in process that you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I discussed your comments with our staff, and we are working to make sure that situations like this do not happen again. As well, I am sorry for the issue you encountered with your refrigerator. I will be meeting with our maintenance staff to ensure this issue is resolved right away. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"No Service"
We booked for 2 nights and never had our room cleaned or towels replaced. room was so small. Never will stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that our housekeeping policy did not meet your expectations. We provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. As well, please know that you can exchange used towels at the front desk at any time. Thank you again for your feedback, as it will only help us to continue improving our hotel and guest experience. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Hawaii no ka oi
"we were there to go to graduation."
Very clean room and the only thing was the bed was a little too firm.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Close to nature and businesses"
Clean room, quiet surroundings, amenities great and near everything including nature walks, stores and restaurants.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear that you have enjoyed your clean room, all of the amenities we had to offer, and our hotel's location. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Amenties are not good"
Fridge and TV was not working and the hotel doesn't even care about fixing or giving an alternate room
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
We appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The situation you described regarding the refrigerator and television is truly regrettable. We are very sorry our hotel did not meet your expectations. We will continue working to improve our hotel to ensure that this experience is not repeated. These items will be repaired in a timely manner. We appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
6 night trip Jun 2, 2014
srikanth
"Quite locale, great room"
Hotel needs bigger sign on 158th ST. Drove past twice. Staff friendly,coffee hot. Nice room, kitchen just right for up to a week. Location close to Bvrtn sites and businesses. Will stay there next year. Booked online for a good weekend rate.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Mike - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the hard time you had finding our hotel. Your comments will be very helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Still, it's great to hear that you enjoyed your room, our friendly staff and our coffee during your visit with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
"OK for people without disabilities..."
First off this review is actually for the Extended Stay in Hillsboro, not Beaverton. The Beaverton hotel did not have a room for us (we found this out after arriving. The hotel was OK, the desk staff (with one exception) was friendly. The "Breakfast" they offered was oranges and apples, coffee and some granola bars. The biggest issue was with the handicapped room. My wife is in a wheelchair. The door to the room would not prop open, the mirrors were too high, could not get to the windows because the A/C was in the way. All the dishes were in shelves way too high to get to and the toilet was not in a spot to do transfers easily.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Alright, overall, nice experience"
You got what you pay for. Room overall is clean, although microwave and fridge are a bit old. Luckily, they work. Environment is nice and quite. Bonnie at the service desk very helpful and polite. Breakfast is alright. Will go back again.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"great value!"
The place was great, property well kept, rooms were very clean, staff very friendly. The property is located deep into Beaverton but it is located very close (about a 7 minute walk) to a MAX stop which made getting around town and into Portland very easy. My only complaint was that the air conditioning was broken in our room, but at this time of year it really wasn't too big of a deal. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon for the Summer months. I did appreciate that when we called the front desk to inquire about the air conditioning, they offered to let us switch rooms. We declined since we were already settled in and just opened our door for about an hour to let some cool air in. All in all a 4.5 out of 5. I would stay here again and definitely I would recommend this property to a friend.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I appreciate you kind comments about our staff and our clean rooms; however, I do apologize that your air conditioner was broken during your stay. Please know that I have had my maintenance crew see to this issue to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Andy
Receptionist on arrival was grumpy rude no hello rushing m out. Room267 toilet water flushing all nite, I call and mention in person to front desk , I am not sure if it is is a yes or no ,not even a Thank you for reporting.I wonder how much money the hotel is losing for the toilet water alone. YOur profit. For the whole year I believe. What a waste of expensive Oregonian water supply.only one small thrash can for the whole room studio want to keep it clean, where is the thrash container? Thanks for the survey.
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
F
The things we appreciated: the proximity to the things we needed. We had just moved out of our home & needed a place to stay while we finished working that week. It was quiet, even though it was close to traffic. We also appreciated having breakfast in the morning. The staff was friendly & helpful. Our only complaints were the room smelled of smoke, though it was supposed to be a non-smoking room. Also, the bed wasn't as comfortable as we would have liked.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am pleased to read your remarks about our hotel and our services. However, I am very sorry that you had a room that did not meet your expectations. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I am working with our housekeeping and maintenance staff to make sure that guest rooms are properly cleaned moving forward. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
3 night trip May 19, 2014
"reserved a non-smoking room but"
they only had smoking rooms available when I got there. Horrible stink in the room, but I had no choice since I arrived around 7 p.m.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Joe - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that we were unable to accommodate your request for a non-smoking room. While we anticipate being able to have the requested room types available, on occasion, we do not have one available due to capacity. In response, we are working to to find a way to better manage guest requests in order to make sure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 night trip May 15, 2014
Joe Driscoll
"What motel does maintenance at 1 am??"
This motel decided that it would be a smashing idea to conduct loud maintenance work in the room above my head at 1 am in the morning. Consequently, I didn't receive much sleep and decided not to stay for my second night. Of course I could not get a refund for the cancellation because I didn't request it in a timely enough manner as per their rules.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Dylan – Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for your experience including the noise levels and booking issues during your stay. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our maintenance policies and reservations policy to ensure your experience is not repeated. Again, thank you for the comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip May 22, 2014
Dylan
"Great value"
Great price for a clean comfortable room
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Lame"
Arrived around 9pm and it was a very warm day and the air conditioner did not work and the refrigerator freezer was leaking water on the floor. They did not have another room available for us to move to, So I had to open room door to cool it so we could sleep. The room was not cleaned well at all. We received a partial refund on the room, but ended up going to another hotel the following night even after they gave us new room the next day.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed that items in your room were not functioning properly and that your room was not clean upon check-in. Please accept my apology. In response to your feedback, I will be working with our staff, taking proactive measures regarding maintenance and cleanliness so that this experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
2 night family trip May 15, 2014
DMT
"Adequate for our needs"
Needed to find affordable place to stay. This room was very clean, bed was comfortable, small kitchenette with basic items for 2 people. Would have liked fresh towels each day-they were available at front desk. Bed linens only changed once a week, ok for our stay of 5 days. Grab and go breakfast a disappointment, no decaf coffee, only Sanka. .
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Stayed 6 days It was everything i needed"
Was very convenient to find & close to every place i had to go
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
psychic
"Moved to Portland for work"
Stayed here for 3 days when I first moved to Portland. Nice. Impressed kitchen was stocked. Cleanliness a 4 because I found a random black hair hanging on my fresh towel upon entry. Yes, it happens, but it grossed me out for a second. Maintainence a 4 because my room did not have a knob to turn the wall unit on/off/anything in between. Asked them to fix it, didn't happen, but used my window w/ screen for ventilation. Not huge deal. Overall, nice staff, helpful, suited my needs.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
"not always what you ask for"
I had upgraded my room to a deluxe king and when I went to check in I was told that all the kings had extended stay over load so no king until the second night. I agreed to take a queen but was told that the refund for the price difference would have to come from "hotels.com"....as I was walking back to the car the clerk ran out to inform me that a king room had freed up. When I got to the room and unpacked we found that the room had garbage in the bathroom garbage and dishes still in the microwave .....needless to say we won't be back
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Paul – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the level of cleanliness in your room and am working with the staff to improve our cleaning procedures so that this issue does not affect our future guests. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
paul
"It's not a bad hotel for the price of it."
The room was clean. However, the kitchen and bathroom need to be upgraded. The staffs were nice. $75 per night was a really good deal.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
David - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we have the opportunity to improve in our accommodations. Your comments regarding your kitchen and bathroom will be taken into consideration as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Great for the price. Breakfast was very simple and for the price you can go out.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
"Not really impressed"
When I made the reservation,I had high hopes from past stay in a different location(state). Room was just about average. I didn't have the feeling that I was staying in a hotel.
4 night family trip Apr 3, 2014
"Bad Service"
The front desk staff treated like we were second class citizens because we had booked our room through Hotels.com. We were having work done in our home which required us to move out for a brief period of time. As this is close to our home and we needed to shift our arrival date by one day, we stopped by the facility to reschedule. They would not accommodate us and said we had to go back to Hotels.com to reschedule. During check out, they would not give us a receipt for our stay, said we had to get it from Hotels.com. They were not even apologetic. Last time we stay there. Not sure we will use Hotels.com either. Totally unprofessional !!
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Lynn - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize for the issues you experienced when trying to adjust your reservation and asking for a receipt. As well, I am sorry that our staff did not attend to your needs in a more professional, helpful manner. I will be reviewing your comments with our staff to ensure this does not continue in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
6 night trip Mar 31, 2014
Lynn Mills
"Comfortable bed in Clean Room.."
Not the Ritz Carlton,but my wife wasn't with me..This exceeded my expectations..Great for a person on business who wants a comfortable bed in a clean room
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Close to Tualatin Recreation Area"
We spent one night at this hotel.It was close to where our son played. Room comfortable.Internet slow, you can pay to upgrade. We like having a kitchenette. Breakfast is grab/go. Coffee was good.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Good space, dated rooms"
Very courteous and clean but the rooms are a bit dated.
3 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
Surf
Pulled back the comforter only to see a blanket covered in dog and human hair - sooo gross! Also the thermostat controls were on the ceiling, so if you're not super tall be prepared to use a chair.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the hairs on your comforter is truly regrettable and certainly is not a normal occurrence for us. We are very sorry for your experience. I utilized your comments as a coaching tool for our housekeeping and maintenance team and we will be sure to revisit the policies and procedures regarding cleanliness and how to properly handle our linens to ensure that this doesn't happen again. Once again, thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Overall good"
Quiet hotel, pleasant employees, clean rooms, close to restaurants close to major roads and freeways.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"hotel review"
first room had not been cleaned though it was reported to desk that it was. Amenities such as coffee for coffee maker, etc. were not provided.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
"There is surely somewhere else you could stay"
Floor was sticky, toilet didn't flush, shower curtain was too short to stay in tub when showering, breakfast didn't exist, lots of people loitering through the night outside the rooms.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
"Should have been better"
Check in and check out was fast and efficient, staff personnel were friendly, helpful and knowledgable.unfortunately the room was not clean, dirty kitchen countertop, dirty bathroom door dirty bathroom counter (excessive soap buildup from previous visitor due to lack of soap dish), carpet needed better vacuuming. The cleanliness issues were resolved by myself in minutes, but should have been done by a more competent and attentive cleaning staff. Better supervision would prevent this type of unacceptable condition. Also, the room heater/ac unit kept cycling on even though it was turned off. I had to turn off the breaker at the power panel to get a nights sleep without this waking me up all night. Other than those issues, the room was okay, looks as if the hotel had been upgraded in the past year or so.
3 night trip Feb 3, 2014
"WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF TENNIS TOURNAMENT"
IT SUITED OUR PURPOSES VERY WELL
3 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
"Mixed bag"
Seems fine overall, but my room was not well cleaned, my fridge was broken, a light was out, dishes were dirty (in the cabinet), trash on floor, goop on bathroom wall, etc. and no one looked at it after two requests. I left something valuable and no one followed up after I called twice. Nice folks. Would rate much higher if maid had glasses and they followed up on little stuff.
4 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
"Great Chain"
The heater knocked all night. Otherwise we were very pleased with the hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Gail - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are very happy to hear that you were pleased with our hotel overall. Still, we apologize for the noisy heating unit and will be sure to look into that as part of our preventative maintenance on all of our rooms. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area."
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Business trip"
Need more kitchen supplies for coffee making. Would be nice if napkins and paper towels were provided.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014