All hotels in Beaverton, Oregon, United States of America
875 SW 158th Ave, Beaverton, OR, 97006, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

Service is adequate
    Bad breakfast
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Food is not good
"No cooking utensils"
No dishes, utensils, cookware even though kitchen, etc. Room was not fully clean.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"filthy, and requests for bottom floor ignored"
Reserved two rooms ahead of time on ground floor for medical reasons. Arrive, and both were on second floor. No elevator. No apologies. I told them they should've emailed or called after seeing the request with no bottom availability because now we have to find another hotel. thankfully the manager happened to be standing nearby and he moved a couple people who hadn't checked in yet. We get into our rooms and they were disgusting. One room had dirt or something all over the comforter and sticky something on the hard flooring. Drawers were dirty. The second room had what appeared to be ..."body" hair in the tub. ac unit in one room stopped working, and my neighbor was pounding on the wall so hard, the mirror actually fell off on one side and was hanging by one screw when I woke up. Glad I wore earplugs.... And glad the mirror didn't fall off and break. I had stayed here one time before without issue, but the most recent stay is enough for me to not recommend them unless money is a serious issue. It beats a motel 6 at least, and the beds are comfy. The grounds are well kept and the neighborhood felt safe.
2 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
Samantha
Good place for a couple night stay. Breakfast was basic stuff, but good for you items like oatmeal and fruits. Good folks at the front desk.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"3star for business travel."
Our room was clean. Upon further inspection there was only linnen and towels for one person. the fridge was not working and the toilet ran constantly. we booked the room so we could make our own meals and snacks with out always eating in resturants. When we call the desk the switched rooms for us and made everything right. Where friendly about it also. It would have been nice if we had been told that rooms were only services on a weekly basis. We had to go to the desk to get new towels on a daily basis. In convienient as we where out of the room early 7:am and returned at night about 8 pm. All in all I would stay there again if having to be in a hotel for another business training. Bed was comfortable.
5 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
NANCI
"Best thing about the hotel is close to max."
The room is dirty as well as the comfort and blanket. The sink in the bath leaks water all the time. The bath towels seems not cleaned there are yellow spot in the towel and hair. The smell of room is smoking. To be honest the hotel doesn't care about customers.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Beware Smoking Rooms"
Beware, this hotel has smoking rooms and you may end up with a smoking room because "that's all we have". Also, the door lock key cards are fidgety and require a specific technique. I had to have the manager open my door. Given his explanation, clearly I was not the first to have this problem. I won't be back.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"not clean"
Room was not clean when i arrived. The floor was covered in hair and the counter was not clean. When i asked to have it cleaned she said they would have to charge me 10 dollars because rooms are only cleaned for people staying 8 days or more. I had to leave and go buy a broom.
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Destinee
"Nice to have a table and sofa"
Serviceable. Meant for extended stays and we stayed only 2 nights. I would have liked to have more stuff like plates, cutlery and a toaster but that's how how the place works. There's a kitchen but it's empty. No hangers in the nice large closet. But a fine basic place to stay. Our heater vent was filthy, however. I wiped ours off.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Roberta
Great stay
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Your comments in regards to a GREAT STAY are really appreciated. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with another great experience.
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Uncomfortable"
The beds are very uncomfortable in the rooms with double beds. My flight landed before check in and the hotel wouldn't hold onto luggage so me and my guests were stuck rolling out luggage around downtown for 4 hours. Once it came time to get directions the staff did not know which stop to get off from the MAX. Not worth $120 per night. I'd rather spend an extra $40 per night and stay downtown
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Justin
"Stinky room"
The carpet was wet and had mildewed in the room. The heat was blasting when we entered. Not a good fix.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
single mom
"Great hotel & location. Room smelled musty though."
The room was clean, but smelled musty and I had to blast the ac so that I wouldn't smell it. I was too tired from driving four hours to go back and request a new room.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Great location for the project I'm on."
I wasn't thrilled with the rustic nature of the experience, especially not having a "cleaned room or bed made each day" as I don't want to make the bed while traveling.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Happy with Extended Stay Beaverton"
Excellent staff and good value for the price. Good restaurants nearby and close to Portland, OR.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
"clean, basic room, but nothing else."
Room was okay, but don't expect anything else. So-called complementary breakfast was not a proper breakfast--coffee and a muffin, and nowhere to sit. I guess they expected guests to just grab and go.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Motel 6 or Similar"
The condition of the room is ver bad. Dirty carpets and leaky toilets. I stayed there 2 nights but the room is not prepared in between. For the same price i would recommend other hotels nearby such as doubletree.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"the facility is very tired"
we had a good nights sleep the place is very tired and needs to be remodeled
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am pleased to read that you were able to get a good night's sleep during your stay; however, I am sorry that you felt that our hotel was outdated. Your feedback on this issue will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Once more, thank you for taking the time to post a review. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Dirt, stains, and someone else's hair"
Stained carpets are one thing, but dirty floors, crumbs, hair in sinks, etc. no acceptable. Bed lumpy and heating unit blew cold air 1/2 of the night. No one at desk on checkout at 7, so left it on counter. No water glass or ANYTHING to drink a sip of water with!?
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The cleanliness issues in your room you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I am meeting with my housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. As well, I am sorry that your heating unit was not working properly, and that your room did not have the standard plastic cups that we provide. I will have my maintenance engineer repair the issue with your heater, and I will work with my staff to ensure that we are equipping the rooms with the standard items. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
jan
Furniture beat up. Twice key cards did not work. No TV remote. Dresser knobs bent. Blood (?) on heater and ceiling. Very tired room.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Very disappointed"
Had two rooms. Mine was okay, but my daughters smelled awful. We came to find out that her room had been entered on at least two occasions. Stuff was moved and the toilet seat was left up! It seemed as though her room was being used as a lunch room. Hotel said that the room was not listed as occupied and they said they would comp the room. Unaware when I made reservations that there would be no maid service for the entire stay and if I wanted fresh linens, I had to go to the office to get them!
5 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Adrienne
"Very quiet Hotel with pleasant well equipped rooms"
The room was very pretty and small, very clean. The bed was quite firm, surprisingly firm! I have no complaints. The room was easy to get to and the service was efficient and pleasant. I felt safe. The breakfast was fair, packaged muffins, breakfast bars and coffee. It met my needs. fair price.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Your comments in regards to your clean room and our efficient, pleasant staff are much appreciated. The staff and I are proud to have met your needs. Again, thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"wouldn't recommend"
Not impressed with the hair balls on the floor of the bathroom. And the pillows went flat in the night. Not particularly friendly or helpful staff.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
early check-in appreciated. Brought dishes when requested.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Very nice place to stay"
Quiet hotel on a quiet street. Stayed two nights and was quite satisfied.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed a quiet and relaxing stay with us. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. We look forward to serving you again!
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Nightmare Winter Night"
Heater didn't work and it was 23 degrees outside. I literally slept in a coat, 2 pairs of pants and several pairs of socks. It was miserable and I ended up getting a cold from the experience, not too surprising. WiFi was terrible, not usable at all. Guy at desk seemed a bit sketchy so when I arrived as an individual young female at 11pm I did NOT want to call him to come check out the heater or WiFi. Also, the toilet ran all night and my room smelled like sewage. Nightmare.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Madison
"Don't even consider staying here..."
I won't be back. Carpet wet and moldy, wifi didn't work. Hotel staff acted like i was a huge imcovienence..
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Good Service; Inadequate Room"
Initially we were given a room that someone was already residing in. When we went back to the office, the person was very sorry and found us another room. Although the room was very spacious, I wished it had been cleaner. The bathroom had the wall peeling from a water issue and everything appeared that it just needed to be cleaned throughly.
4 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Holly
"Beaverton Hotel"
Hotel was OK,
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
debra
This hotel is good and nice but breakfast is normal .the workers are good. This is quite
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
nothing
"sticky floor"
floor was sticky in front of sink, bulb burned out on bed side table.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Don't book this hotel, dirty with terrible service"
We checked in, two rooms for my coworker and I on the reservation. We asked for supplies off of the list of available supplies. She said it will be up at 8:30 am. I called back at 4:00 pm and she said sorry the lady will be there at 3:00 pm to which I replied it's after that already. She said oh ya, ok I will bring it up. She finally brought it up an hour later and said sorry we're out of dishsoap I'll let you know when we get more. I said ok and proceeded to take out all of the dirty dishes they delivered me and a filthy coffee pot. My coworker didn't even get the things he ordered. Every morning they were out of muffins (I never got 1). They were standing on the balconies outside the room with chainsaws for an entire day cutting down a tree. The rooms were filthy! There was stuff dripping down walls, still soap circles from previous people. Beds were uncomforatable and I was weary of their cleanliness as well. The only redeeming feature is the little mini kitchen and the fridge was broken in my room! Overall this was a terrible place to stay!!!!
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed to read that you received such poor service from my staff, and that your room and dishes were not properly cleaned. Please know that I will be working with my entire team to review our cleanliness procedures, and to ensure that we are attending to all guest requests in a timely manner. I am also sorry about the crew that was doing the tree removal. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Nichole
"Ask in Advance"
The full kitchen was not stocked and when asked, never received anything. I had to extend a couple of times and that was a hassle in getting the front desk folks to understand that I was extending...WHY change rooms or even finding the reservations. The price changed daily - it went from 99 to 120 but nothing stable. For an extended living place...it wasn't easy in doing anything.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you never received your kitchen items and extending your stay was a challenge. I discussed your comments with our team, and we are working on the process that will get our guests their kitchen items in a timely fashion. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Business Purposes
"Very Dirty Rooms"
The first night We arrived I went to get into bed and pulled back the covers to find hair & dirt in the sheets. As well as a dirty ( blue) blanket. I called for new sheets and blanket and the office staff did bring fresh sheets that were a size bigger (Queen) then the bed. They brought only 2 pillow cases. It was stated that there were no clean double sized sheets available or pillow cases. Then I opened the white blanket which was wrapped in plastic to also find dirt and debris on this blanket as well. Then I went to take a shower and the "fresh" towel in the restroom had what appears to be feces!!! If that's not enough the shower is dirty with red tinted mold on the walls. I have included pictures of all these below. Also, the refrigerator is not working properly. It is very loud and dripping water all over our food. There is a huge water collection at the bottom of the fridge. I can provide pictures if needed
4 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Kathy Teninty
"Worse Extended Stay America I've been to."
The hotel looks nice on the outside, but the inside was terrible. I was really surprised, I've stayed at other Extended Stay America's and have always had a great experience - that is why I chose this one on my trip to Oregon. The person at the front desk during check in definitely needs to work on her customer service skills - she was not very helpful and seemed annoyed. The person I spoke with during check out however was great. The room itself felt dirty and unsafe. The second lock on the door was busted, there was no garbage cans, shampoo or other amenities that typically you would have in a room (except for hand soap). Overall, the place seemed unsafe, dirty and low budget - which is not what I would have expected from my other experiences at Extended Stays.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
The room and everything in it reeked of cigarette smoke.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that your room had a smoke odor. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are working to review our cleanliness standards to ensure that our rooms are odor-free for guests. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Bring your own hygiene items b mine are supplied by hotel. No other complaints room is as seen in the pictures
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
frankie
"Close to daughter's home"
Disappointed at first due odor of room. Were given different room that was better. Hotel staff was helpful with our situation.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Don't expect what you paid for!"
Booked a room with 2 double beds. Checked in after 8pm and no rooms available. Had to take a room with a king size bed and a sofa sleeper. Kids were not happy about the sofa. Room was in terrible condition, linoleum counters were stripped.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"No extras"
If you like all the little extras like a pool, exercise area, or more than 3 towels, this is NOT the place for you. After a 13 hour drive with 4 kids, we arrived and had to wait 45 mins for our room to be cleaned, it wasn't ready until 6 pm. We had to wait for 15 mins for someone to show up at the front desk.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
mom of 4
"not happy at all"
first of all the web site offered amenities that the hotelk did not and that was dissapointing. they "upgraded" me to a sleeper couch. not an upgrade in my book. the room had dirty towels broken racks in the closet and bathroom. i also found a candy wrapper in my bed. i will not stay with them or use your website again.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
josh LaForest
The room was ok. The bed was not a pillow top and not extremely comfortable. I left my personal pillow there and when I realized I had done that I called only to be told it was nowhere to be found. I would not stay at this chain again !! Honesty is clearly not their policy!!
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Wedding visitation for associated family."
Close to stores, room was adequate for the 4 days we stayed. Parking near the room was hard to find but overall adequate for the Suburban we were renting. Staff was helpful but not always at the front desk as they were accomplishing other duties.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We are sorry to hear that your room was not properly stocked with linens; however, we are glad that you had an enjoyable stay and found our location to be very convenient. We have spoken with our staff about ensuring that our rooms have the correct amount of linens prior to our guest's arrival. Our staff is committed to providing our guests with a clean and comfortable room, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Concerned about electrical standards in room. One wall sconce did not work. Table lamp bulb didn't work. Cobwebs on floor lamp. Had to crawl around floor lamp to plug it in. Receptionist was very helpful and courteous. She printed our boarding passes for us and gave us clear directions to Portland. Grab and go breakfast satisfactory.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the lighting in your room is unacceptable. Please accept our most sincere apologies. We will work with our maintenance engineer to address the issues in your room. We are glad, however, that our front desk staff was able to provide you with superior service. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
C. Yearwood
"Dirty dirty dirty"
The rate was about double what it was a year ago. The room was very dirty. There was a partially swept up pile of hair and other debris in a pile on the kitchen floor. Cabinet doors, surfaces, dishes, etc all had a film of grime on them. We didn't want to touch or use anything.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We are so disappointed to hear that the cleanliness of your room was not up to standards. Please accept our apologies. We discussed your comments with our staff, and we are taking strides in relearning, re-training and reapplying our company's housekeeping policies and procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Basic cut rate hotel in a good location"
Goofed on booking this room as it has no pool or other amenities. "Grab and go breakfast" from tiny lobby features apples, bananas, oranges, muffins and granola bars. TV has 8 channels with limited variety. Does not appear that the vent for the heater is ever cleaned. Had to request linens for small fold out couch. Non smoking facility but cigarette butt collectors by all entrances were very smelly and people were smoking all over outside. We had booked two nights and the desk clerk refused to cancel the second night as they require 48 hours notice. Fortunately, hotels.com agent was able get it cancelled for us anyway and we found a much nicer place for the next night. Redeeming factors are that this hotels is located just blocks from the Max station and close to a beautiful nature park.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Ken - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed our location; however, we are sorry to hear that our amenities did not meet your expectations. We will review your feedback and look into adding to our television and grab-and-go breakfast selections. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Nice room, everything worked, clean. No complaints.
Response by Extended Stay America Portland - Beaverton
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate the kind comments about your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your clean room. Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We do hope that you will return to our hotel in the future.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Bad schedule"
I booked my room with 2 beds none smoke room a month a head. But when check in they don't have what I have requested and paid for. I got a smelly room AC don't with only 1 bed for my wife and 2 kids. We have to sleep on the floor the kids on the bed.
4 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Truong
"Reserved A Non-Smoking Room--Got a Smoking Room"
I reserved a non-smoking room, but when I checked in, I was told that they only had non-smoking rooms available. I'll likely not be staying at any hotel that offer smoking rooms.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Upset
"No rooms at the inn"
When we arrived we were told they had overbooked and had to send us to Hillsboro to another Extended Stay. Front desk clerk there was really rude. After the trip we called to let them know of our dissatisfaction, but were just brushed off. Probably won't stay there again
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Dolores
"Nice lodging for affordable price"
The room was clean and spacious. Plenty of parking was available and the front desk person was very friendly as well as helpful.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014