All hotels in Doral, Florida, United States of America
3805 NW 107TH Avenue, Doral, FL, 33178, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Cheap price = poor service"
At check-in the front desk girl was very rude. Made a statement that made us think wow she's hates her job. Room 220 Dirty toilet , dirty bathroom floor, filthy carpet, and coffee maker had old water with mold.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
smh
"good"
all ok
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Not again!"
Expedia represented this hotel which is 8 miles west of airport as having complementary shuttle. I arrived after 10 pm only to find out their shuttle stops running after 10. I had to take a cab and pay an additional $30 to get there. It cost me more to stay in this hotel than a *** or*** 1/2 hotel much closer to the airport.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
susan
"Good hotel to stay"
It's a good Hotel. This Hotel has a excellent bed and I really liked its bed. Thanks
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
Jhennyfer
"Not good enough"
Hotel has several things that need to improve upon. As a start, the breakfast area is way too small for the number of people coming at rush hour. Need to be 2-3 times larger. We were at the breakfast area at 9:00 AM sharp one day and the lady was already dismantling the breakfast service, the service is until 9:00 AM, she said, no chance to even grab a quick bkfst. A little more flexibility would have been appreciated. Door at our room needed a real strong push to open, something was wrong with it. One can smell cigarette smoke in the rooms. Very small bathroom. I needed a small room for an important meeting I had and there were no rooms for that purpose. WiFi internet was really slow, several times we were just disconnected or got bored waiting for the service to charge up. Shuttle service to malls only once a day, at 9:00 they drop you off and at 8:00 Pm they pick you up!
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Miguel
"hotel of misrepresentation"
While the rates offered appears to offer value for money, one will be better of spending a little more at another hotel for extras offered as free. Having requested an early check-in 6 months prior to arrival, I was only accommodated upon my arrival at this hotel. This after waiting almost two hours at the airport for the "free shuttle" to the hotel. Having only three days in Miami to shop after our cruise a lot of time was wasted by the hotel as most days we waited hours for the free shuttle to/from the mall. most days we paid a cab to/from the mall. when we complained at reception we were told by Caroline that this was a courtesy offered by the hotel. A German couple in Miami for only two days were also complaining of the same problem and also had similar experiences.as I explained to caroline at reception if one claims that a courtesy is being offered and it is not being fulfilled, doesn't it amount to being discourteous.one vehicle only for both mall and airport.room for only 8 guests.airport bound guests given priority over mall. free breakfast is a total misrepresentation. very little choice if any. saw the same fruits in basket for two consecutive days and I do mean the same stale oranges.no eggs.no sausages.if there was any if what there was finished by 615 that was it. the rooms are filthy.imagine walking on carpets and going into the shower and seeing the water turn black after walking around the room.some switches broken.bath room fixtures loose. leaking faucet.
sandra
Well its a very good hotel and is very situated next to goods malls
dino
"Far from airport"
My wife and I waited on the airport shuttle from 8:15 pm - 10:07 pm in 58 degree weather. We had to call the hotel THREE times to get a shuttle that they told us would be running every hour.(on our honeymoon) NEVER AGAIN!!
Honeymooners
I think that is a good hotel. In my opinion the bed that the hotel provided me was small for two persons.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Bad customer service, smelly room"
Very disappointed in the cleanliness and readiness of the staff to help.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Nice hotel close to main malls"
Very nice, clean, safe and comfortable hotel. It's located 5 min driving from Dolphin mall and about 25 min from Sawgrass mall. Staff is very kind and helpful. Breakfast was delicious! Will go and recommend it again for sure!!
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Marta V
"Great value for money"
Great location, internet and comfort. Room was very clean. The hotel surpassed our expectations.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
The beds were horribly uncomfortable and the breakfast was not good quality.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Good rooms but i didnt like the bathrooms they are old bathrooms
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
enrique
"Good for one or two nights max."
The hotel is rather new. However, the caulking in the bathroom is already falling off and there is mold in the shower ceiling due to poor ventilation. They told us that if we were to leave our towels hanged on the back of the chair that they would not take it to the laundry. We like using our own towels so we took ours and though we followed their instructions, they still took out towels away. We had to settle for their hotel towels. There was a water leak in the hallway next to our door and on the third morning it was when they decided that the water was coming from our room. And so they starting working in the bathroom and some of us could not take a shower. Staff was rather friendly and the free breakfast was so so. Artificially flavored yogurt, apples, oranges, concentrated apple juice and orange juice, two types of bread, muffins, and some other sweet. Cheap cereal, (three kinds) full fat and skim milk, coffee, and one morning they had rolls of ham and cheese. Wireless internent was as slow as dial-up. Close to the malls.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Alejandro
"Good Hotel, but the worse wifi network"
good hotel, great location, terrible internet service
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Alfredo Avendano
"Best cost/facilities and best shopping vecinityMia"
Nice building, well kept, clean, confortable room, great bed, plenty of pillows, best shoping location, near major highways & airport, and excellent cost
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Ricardo
"Good hotel"
Overall an excelent choice we stayed for 5 days and would recommend it anyday!
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Very nice for a 2.5 star"
Remember this is a Baymont not a Park Hyatt. That said for a Baymont it is precisely what it is a supposed to be. My only fault with the place was the room air conditioner had to be set a little too cold for my liking to control the humidity in the room. I generally like my AC set at about 74 but had to set the thermostat at 68 to keep the humidity at bay. Thankfully i bought a sweatshirt along because it was quite chilly when i wasn't sleeping.
5 night trip Aug 21, 2014
JK
"Sweet and Sour"
Hotel look good outside, lobby and breakfast area good, rooms horrible furniture extremely old and with scratch, many water and dirt spot in the walls, my son bring the PS3 with him and tv is from 1985 so no hims, my toile was clocked and they dont have maintenance personal in the afternoon the fontdesk person find for me a plunger and I unclog the toile by myself and many others details.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Carlos
"NO Referigerator in room: reduced rating because"
was quite disappointed to learn/see that there was no refrigerator in the room. Would think that this chain would have them! reduced the overall rating because of the lack of the small room refrigerator!
6 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Thanks"
Thanks for all :)
7 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Jorge
"Excellent!"
Convenient hotel, made fot the comfort of its guests. Highly recommended!
9 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Cynthia
"good bargin"
Room though it was clean, smelled misty and moldy.
2 night romance trip Jul 29, 2014
The breakfast can be up grade with some hot items.I stay one week only one day have egg and sausage and I left waiting for the refill ofthe chafing. But for the rest is good.
7 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
jason
We stayed for 4 days and it was more than I expected. Not a 5 star hotel, but very good. Breakfast is simple but tastefull and we were upgraded to a suite! I would definitely recommend this hotel. The beds were very nice and every day new sheets.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Nice,rooms, nice pool, close to everything"
We have a nice vacation with my family,13 total,we occupied 4 rooms, had a great time, decent breakfast, affordable and the personal were nice.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
julio
"Excellent for the price"
The hotel is really nice very clean and in a great area... Not your place if you are looking for something fancy.. this is comfortable, clean and cheap.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Toilet not flushing"
I had to complain on a non-working toilet flush. Not so well maintained.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Excellent location for shopping!!"
Great place, super comfortable, nice atmosphere! Very close to Dolphin and Internacional Malls and very convenient shuttles.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
xime72
The hotel offers a good transportation service to and from the airport. The buffet breakfast was also good. Room were always clean. At the time we stayed they offered a complementary transportation to dolphin and Miami international malls but only at specified times.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Not bad for an overnight stay"
Not too far from the airport, but was some what disappointed with the amount of food they had available for breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Adrian
"Needs tech updates"
If you're travelling on business stay away! Wi-fi service in rooms is terrible and very, very slow or just won't work. No flat screen TV and poor image quality on existing. Otherwise pretty friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms and beds and good service.
5 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
Javier
"satisfactorily"
Hotel and rooms a little aged. Mattress was borderline. Service was helpful. Breakfast was very basic. Overall ok.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
jd
"pretty good for cost"
I Liked everything in this hotel apart from the TV and the breakfast quality.rooms were clean, nice beds. Overall liked this place
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Venki
Bed was awful !!!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Gloria
Clean Hotel. Very Pleasant staff. Warm welcome by Yohan. The night staff went out of his way to get me quarters to use the laundry.
Ishmael
"needs a good cleaning and updating"
great location great breakfast but the rest was bad need a deep cleaning and updating
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
alberto
"A step up from horrible."
This hotel is not the worst out there best it is definitely not the best. The hotel rooms are small and very dark and everything smells like old. The staff couldn't care any less and the pool looked disgusting. If you can afford to stay somewhere better then do it. The price does not match the service here.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Jeanette
"The basic"
The breakfast was too little for too much people, building is old but clean
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
"Just kind of icky....."
Looked like dorm room furnishings. Scratched up. Unbelievable that with the price we paid, this hotel can't afford an upgrade. Breakfast was pure carbs. No protein in sight with the exception of a few cups of highly sugared yogurt. I am a believer in the phrase "you get what you paid for" but we didn't even get that. Work a little harder, Baymont.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Jane
"Very nice"
Good hotel nice rooms and clean the breakfast is ok, well located
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Claw
"great location not to close to airport"
Loved the ceiling fan and ability to open the window...the pool and the breakfast were great... Close to walking for groceries, food, wonderful bakeries...
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Cathy
"Nice location, worth the price but bad staff"
I stayed there for the price/location relationship.. Hotel and room was OK but need some upgrade (elevator, air conditioning, tv). They offer continental breakfast, its small and simple. Shuttle bus from airport was coordinated previously by phone. In general terms I recommend this hotel if u dont want to pay a lot of money and have a decent and nice place to spend the night. Desk staff and houskeepers doesnt seem too happy and were not helpful.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Pablo
"Nice hotel clase to the Mall And family oriented"
We had a wonderfull experience, the staff id very kind And every tus works ok
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Problem Free Hotel, excellent location.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Did not stay but paid for a room on 5/30/2014"
I had a late flight into Miamia International Airport and no shuttle to your hotel
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Howard
"It's an average hotel"
It's an average hotel. Despite it's pretty clean and have comfortable beds, I missed a microwave and a fridge in my room. apart from that, everythiung was ok.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Guilherme
"You get what you paid"
Stayed 5 days on the ground floor room.room had some funny smell but got use to it.AC had heater option we used every single day.the room door was hard to slide on the carpet.the breakfast was simple with a nice coffee(lifesaver!!!).everything is very close(malls,restaurants,gas station...etc).definetly need a car to go around.easy check in-out.wifi wasnt the greatest and had to log in the system every single time.old fashioned TV would recommend to change to LCD.bathroom was clean and the bed was good.overall we were happy with everything.we got what we paid(63$/night on sale).i would recommend for everyone who has not too much expectations.again.you will get what you paid for.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Not Bad."
The Best Western Plus next door is better. Isnt bad though.
2 night business trip May 18, 2014