All hotels in Joplin, Missouri, United States of America
3510 S Range Line Rd, Joplin, MO, 64804, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Bad amenities
    Food is not good
"Buissness"
They were rude unclean rooms and would not re-clean room or even go look at room to see it. There were stuff still in the stool and sheets were dirty. they inform him that they could not do anything about the room because we booked through you. We need help on this matter. If this is the quality of hotels we will not use your site again.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
"Bad experience."
They had messed up our reservation. We were to have 2 adjoining rooms and had none. The room smelled stuffy. Rust in bathroom. We have stayed in better Baymont's.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
David & Linda
"Baymont"
Over all it was not a bad place for the price. There did happen to be a "few" things wrong with the room. 3 of the lamps didn't work, the chair at the desk was completely shredded apart, there was a hole in the wall by the door, and had to go to the front desk for an iron. The wifi was not strong enough to run my computor or anything else.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
"Clean"
The hotel is a little old but clean. Breakfast was very basic. Staff was very nice and accommodating.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2015
Sheila
I was put in 2 rooms that reeked of SMOKE . I was put in a 3rd room while I was out I came in to find a empty candy wrapper on the dresser.Someone was in my room when I was out
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"A Great Place to Stay"
Some of the reviews that people leave crack me up. I don't know what they expect from a basic hotel, but some people are just never satisfied in life. I had to go to Joplin for a convention, and this hotel was PERFECT! Our non-smoking room was clean, and the free hot breakfast was good; the room had a fridge, a microwave and a modest-sized flat screen TV. My son came with me, and for him, the big hit was the indoor pool. I enjoyed the hot spa which is right next to the indoor pool. Both the spa and the pool were very clean and well-kept. They also have a bigger outdoor pool, but the weather was too cold (in August if you can believe that), so the indoor pool was much nicer. The staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. This hotel is close to everything we needed. Heck, there's even a Sam's Club across the street! You can walk next door to Denny's and Waffle House for a quick meal, and there's also a KumnGo right next door if you need to grab something fast. What can I say: If you want to stay at the Ritz and have your rear-end kissed at $500 or more a night, then go there. But for the price and the location, this place was perfect for us. PS: DO NOT park your car at the nearby Convention Center when there's a Flash Flood Warning. Several people lost their vehicles because the creek rose quickly and flooded the lower parts of the Convention Center parking lot during a strong thunderstorm. This has nothing to do with this hotel, but be aware.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Okay for in and out"
Located on a busy highway, with a Denny's next door but nothing else walkable due to that highway. It's a short 20 minute drive from the Joplin airport, the reason for choosing it, and a shorter drive to "downtown" and nearby malls, but not great for those who like to get out and stretch legs. An okay breakfast (scrambled eggs, cereal, coffee, apples). A small fitness center with a spin cycle and treadmills, no room for anything else.All in all, adequate but not anything special.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Good
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
khanh
"Miscommunication and Confussion:"
I am a professional business traveler and I always call the hotel 1-2 days before I arrive to re-confirm my reservation and to let the staff know I will be arriving. While talking with a hotel staff, the young lady indicated she sees 2 reservations on file for me. She suggested I call expedia to fix this, I asked her again is she sure. She firmly stated she is sure she sees 2 reservations for me and urged me to call expedia or I will be double charged. I called expedia and repeated what was relayed to me by a female staff at Baymont Inn & Suites. The agent at expedia put me on hold while she called Baymont Inn & Suites herself to clarify. When the expedia agent got back on the line with me she indicated everything is fixed and I should only have 1 reservation on file at the hotel. I arrived Friday, 7th August around 3:40pm to check in and was told I no longer have any reservations on file. The staff at Baymont Inn & Suites - a young lady was very calm, professional and courteous while she tried to resolve the miscommunication and mistake made in error by another hotel staff. The young lady provided a 5 stars customer service and was able to resolve issue. I was put in the King Suite and was very very pleased. I am very skeptical about make reservations through expedia for future travels due to the error.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"The Baymont Hotel Inn Suite Experience!!!!"
The room was 233, The bathroom was complete bad, the toilet had rust, and the ceiling was leaking water from the showers upstairs, my experience was terrible, this was the 1st and the last time im going back. The service was trash. They wouldn't exchange rooms.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"A rather tired property"
The facility seemed rather old and tired. The room was musty and the climate control was "iffy" on a hot summer day. I guess I got what I paid for, a relatively inexpensive room, but it was pretty average.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
their employees were always willing to help and assist our every needs.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
PAUL
My kids were picking up their books and some of them had slid under the bed. With their books they pulled out candy wrappers, empty water bottles and a shoe. I did not think the bathroom mirror or sink looked very clean when we first arrived but the trash under the bed led to a complaint to the hotel staff from me. They gave a partial refund but I am still shocked that there was trash under the bed.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
It was ok for quick break, short stay on our long trip. Staff was friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Ashley
The room smelled very musty. Most appliances were unplugged upon arrival. Room was hard to access. We had to go inside then back outside to get to our room. The inside pool was small. We won't be staying again.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
KayLeigh
"One night stay"
Stay overnight for business
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
"UGH! Run while you can"
This is a filthy hotel. Roomed smelled of cigarette smoke and the furniture was stained and dirty. No refunds available when booking through Hotels.com and there were no other rooms to move my family to. If you are looking at Joplin as a destination, I would check out the Candlewood Inn and Suites directly behind the Baymont. I did not go inside, but it appeared to be in much better condition that the Baymont and was only a few dollars more. Don't waste your money here!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Highly recommend"
Everything went very well. Received excellent value for the price. Breakfast, bedding very good. Bath towels only complaint. Not at all soft and very well worn.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Gloria
"Visiting from omaha"
Very nice hotel for the price. Convenient to restaurants. Very clean and staff was very friendly
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Great service 24/7 pool and spa"
I loved the idea of having the pool and spa opened 24/7! That was my reasoning of wanting to get a room with my family. The water helps my achy body and I loved the idea of the all night spa. Good breakfast. Called front desk to get extra towels and toilet paper, they was there within minutes! Great service! Definitely will be going back!!
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Big Mess"
I was there for a track meet and had to get the King Suite ($139.00). The clerk did not acknowledge me when I arrived, helping others that arrived AFTER me. When I got my room, the sofa bed had dirty sheets and the TV did not work. The suite was not a suite, just one room. They provided me with the smallest refrigerator and microwave (did not work) I ever seen. After all this mess, I only received $60 of my bill of $315 for two nights. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. GO ELSEWHERE!!!!
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
Walter
"Baymont inn of range line rd,joplin"
It was such a let down after looking at this hotel on the web site they advertise a spa tub but when I got to the room the first thing I smell in a non smoking room was cigarettes. The bed looked like a kid made it the false tub has black mold on the edges I was scared to use it or be in the bathroom to touch the floor or anything let's not talk about the blue tile they used. Food was left in the fridge from the last guest
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Dwells
This was a convenient hotel with a nice indoor pool.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
teddy r
Dirty and unsanitary room. Stained mattress, phone and alarm not working.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Ok, but not worth the money."
We stayed on a Friday night and I understand that the rates are usually higher. Honestly though it is not worth the money I guess the 24 hour pool and hot tub (indoor) and the breakfast is great but the hours of breakfast are different from the weekdays to the weekend. We had to be somewhere at 7 am on Saturday and breakfast did not start until 7 so we still had to pay for breakfast out. During the week though breakfast starts at 6 am. The lady at the front desk was not the friendliest. They did have a microwave and a mini fridge in the room which is nice if you are staying for a while but not necessary when you are only paying for one night. I am sure that the cost is part of the convenience of having a microwave and mini fridge in the room.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Easy access from Highway"
room cleanliness, especially restroom/bathroom left to be desired. breakfast staff not smiling, not welcoming.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Terrible dirty hotel. Blood stains on mattress, cockroaches, phone and alarm clock not working.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Not worth the money we paid"
Our first impression was that the room was very smelly due to cigarette smoke. We requested a non-smoking room and that was what it said on the plaque. However after further investigation we saw there was a large sand canister under our air conditioner which was filled with cigarette butts. After moving this the air began to clear and room smelled better. Then we utilized the pool and hot tub. Both were very high in chlorine and the area was dirty. At breakfast there were dead roaches on the breakfast counter and so we passed it up. I don't believe we will be staying there again.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Passing through..."
Staff was friendly. Breakfast was hot and looked good. Would stay again just passing through.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Holly M.
"pretty good hotel just missing some key info"
pretty good room, except the tv channel guide was really outdated, nothing was correct on it. then on the 2nd night i stayed there apparently was a tornado warning in the area which i did not find out about until the next day when other family members mentioned that their hotel had them all go to a safe area, nothing at all was mentioned here which is really surprising considering this was in the Joplin area which had severe one a few years ago
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Mother daughter getaway"
The hotel was clean and the staff were efficient and very pleasant. Would stay in this hotel again.
4 night family trip May 13, 2015
Mariietta
"Best stey ever"
We were driving from Las Vegas to Muncie, Indiana and needed a rollaway bed for my grandson, Hotels.com told me they would have a rollaway bed, they did not. We were so tired I told them I guess he can sleep on the floor. They were so kind to upgrade us to 2 suites adjoining rooms, a king for me and a double for my daughter ad grandson. They didn't have to do this but THEY DID!!! I want everyone to know even without the upgrade they were extremely nice, mall the staff, especially the night clerk that checked us in and the manager who was at WalMart when she approved our room change. Please tell everyone this place is AWSOME! Clean, Friendly and Close to everything.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Sandi
"Perfect pool for kids"
I came to the hotel as a treat for my son(4) and niece(3) to go swimming. They had a blast! I appreciated that they had the "Sprout" channel on the television so the kids had something to watch for a little while at bedtime. The pool is open 24 hours and that was wonderful because I could let them swim to their little hearts content in the evening and we got up early and they swam some more. The breakfast had a nice selection; we all had something to eat. I will be back to this hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Whitney
"Not bad at all."
Front desk was very helpful. Comfortable bed. Clean.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Allissa
"justin brown had a great time"
It was great loved the people and staff was great, pool was lots of fun
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Booked room off of Expedia website.Booked for two nights, didn't get there until Saturday morning. When checking in the hotel stated room was cancelled. Explained room can't be cancelled, paid for it already through Expedia, Doesn't matter when checking in, the room should be ours for the two days. Hotel stated that you didn't show up on Friday, room was cancelled, need to call Expedia to see about why. Expedia fixed the problem. Expedia didn't cancel room, hotel did. Had room on second floor, came off elevator amd the floor felt slanted. Top of stairs, was a bump,felt lile you were going to fell down if you weren't careful. Ice machine is on third floor for the whole building, which didn't work.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
wisconsin
Looks like they tried to remodel/update, but still feels like built in 1980s.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Clean comfortable"
Breakfast good hot tub great room clean and comfortable
kyle
"get a way trip"
Great room by pool. Good area.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great hotel with easy off and easy on"
The hotel was clean and a good value for the price. Pool is small but refreshing after a long drive. The main thing is the room was clean and hotel within walking distance to many restaurants. Friendly staff and nice breakfast make this a good choice.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Overnight to Dallas"
Have stayed here before when traveling to the area.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Happy Traveler
"Good place to sleep."
I needed a stopover on my way to a hiking trip, so I looked up Baymont on Hotels.com. I had stayed here before, so was familiar with the neighborhood. Two things I was a little disappointed with were that I could hear what was going on in the adjoining rooms, and that the room itself smelled like a greasy shirt that needed to be washed. Other than that, it was nice.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Stacie
"Not clean"
The coffee pot had old coffee in it, the toilet paper roll was almost empty, there was a layer of dust and dirt around the vanity, the fridge was dirty, the microwave didn't work, and the continental breakfast was full of cold food. The staff was nice and Im ok with an older hotel/motel as long as it's clean.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Tracy
"Convenient place for a quick trip"
Older facility. Not up to other Baymont Inn's that I have stayed at. But very convenient location, courteous and helpful staff, and breakfast was more than the usual doughnuts and coffee.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Clean room and friendly staff. Lots of eating places around it.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Great hotel. Room was clean. Breakfast was good. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Good hotel for little money."
Was there for business. Inexpensive, clean, and comfortable. No frills, but if you're looking for a decent, clean place to stay while you're in town, I'd definitely recommend. Plus, if you need a meeting/conference room, you can use theirs free if you're staying there.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Reasonably priced, clean rooms, friendly staff."
Overall, the Baymont was a fine location for a business stay, and I'll be staying there again in a couple of weeks. The room was reasonably priced, and for business travelers who need a place to meet, you can use the meeting room free of charge when you book your room. The hotel is older, but clean. The room was spacious and comfortable, although the bathroom is a bit cramped and the shower faucet had a very minor leak - not even enough to be an annoyance or inconvenience. I didn't check out the breakfast or pool, but otherwise everything else was good and the price was quite reasonable.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"Good bed"
We have a lovely night's stay there we were "on the road". My husband who is very finicky about beds liked the bed.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015