All hotels in Joplin, Missouri, United States of America
3510 S Range Line Rd, Joplin, MO, 64804, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Bad night"
Checked into our room, looked in the bathroom and found black spots all over the bathtub. Called the desk and a housekeeper came who was courteous and apologetic and cleaned the tub. Later, my wife let down the shower curtain and a pair of dirty undershorts fell out. The entire night was noisy with loud talking next door until the wee hours, running up and down the passageway until late. Got very little sleep. Management needs to control guest behavior better.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Insomniac
"OK place to stay"
It was there as expected, but the property is a little aged.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
Baymont Inn
"Not good"
Bed was lumpy in room 114 pillows were also lumpy and old. Breakfast was out of eggs so I ate biscuits that were hard and disgusting.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Aaron
"Comfy Bed, Smelly Room"
The staff was very friendly when we arrived and gave us a good description of where to park for easy access to our room. Upon entering the room, however, we were met with a very strong smoke smell even though we requested a non-smoking room. It's possible we were given a smoking room since we had a pet with us, but we weren't informed of this upon check in. The beds were very comfortable, however, so we had a restful sleep.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
The walls of this hotel are paper thin. We could hear some loud nocturnal activities down the hall from our room as we were trying to put our three year old to bed. The breakfast was fake eggs and microwaved sausage. We should of spent the extra money and stayed in Carthage.
1 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2014
"convenient to restaurants"
Hotel room was clean enough, although common areas were not. Hotel was a little worn.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Not bad @ all"
This was a good hotel at a great price. It is easy to get back on the interstate from this location, and there are plenty of places to eat within minutes of the parking lot. The only issue I had was that there was dried urine on the toilet seat; soap and water remedied this issue just fine. Also, the steps leading to the 2nd floor are falling apart, so watch your step!
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
trevor
"The Staff Lacks!"
When I checked in, I really liked the night clerks... the next morning I checked out and let them know of some issues with room, including dirty coffee pot with old coffee grounds in it and was told because I booked thru Hotels.com I wasnt considered worth help on my issues. I did call hotels.com and report that to them. They took care of me! Hotels.com you get a perfect 10 score and Baymont you get a zero! I will not stay with you again.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Melinda
"A Good Value for the Money"
Hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff was very friendly. The bathrooms could use some updating. We would definitely stay again though.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"good place to rest good price"
the sink dripped and the tub didn't drain right but the price was right bed was good and room and hotel was clean.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Can I get a towel?"
I would not recommend this hotel if you are used to quality. It is a nice place to stay for a stop over but I wouldn't book it for any extended stay. Ask for extra towels on check in. I had 2 total and when I asked for more I was told they where out!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
room was dirty and full of mold
4 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"Left wanting more"
The staff was very friendly. I booked my room through Expedia. There wasn't an option to choose to let the hotel know that I had a dog with me. When we arrived I was informed that they only allowed dogs on the outer rooms and since they didn't have any left I was allowed to use a inner room. The was very sapcious and well equipped. The bad is that the room smelt liked smoke. As soon as we walked in the smell of smoke just hit you like a brick wall. The bathroom reaked even worse. After pulling the bed spred back, we noticed to black hairs. For the price I would go back but the smell of smoke and the hair would keep me away.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Bulldog
"It was fine"
The hotel was fine for our stay. Breakfast wasnt the greatest but rooms were fine. Not fancy but appeared to be clean
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Customer Service here means serving customers with an attitude"
Service was lousy: front desk lady had an attitude. Bathroom was ok but toiler was just dirty. Location was easy to get to from the highway but that's about all that place has going for it.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Nice location of hotel."
I was not impressed with the conditions of the hotel. We had a room with a door that led to outside. Right there was the outdoor pool in which the wall was falling down and not a pleasant sight to see. Room was in ok condition - wasn't impressed with the tub/shower. Surprised to see an older tv - flat screens are in most hotels now. The most impressive thing was the fact that the pool was open 24 hours. Nice job there!
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2014
Rick H.
"lots of little disappointments"
I stayed here with my wife and two kids for three nights. We chose this hotel for its free breakfast and for its pool. Check-in was easy and normal. We stayed in a two-queen-bed room, and one of the mattresses was visibly sagging in the middle while the other felt very firm and new. The HDTV in our room apparently only received SD channels (and no kid-friendly channels). Our first breakfast was OK - bland, watery eggs, bland biscuits and gravy, but everything else was fine. Later that second day, we came down to go swimming and there was no "pool closed" sign on the door to the pool, but there was a pressure washer hooked up and sitting unattended in the pool area. We were then told that they had to pressure wash it that day and it would take a few hours. The pool was open later but had leaves and bits of vegetation floating in it. The third day, the pool was closed, which means we really only had one chance in three days to swim. Back to the room - the one time we had housekeeping reset the room, they did not vacuum the carpet or sweep the bathroom floor, which had a fair amount of hair on the floor, some of which was definitely not ours. The breakfast on the second and third days appeared to be the leftovers from the first day, including the same crock pot of gravy. We did not expect 5-star quality, but there appeared to be little care given to maintaining high standards.
3 night trip Feb 24, 2014
"Picked the wrong hotel."
The whole hotel was just wrong. The first room reeked of smoke. Second room smelled better but as we were about to go to sleep, the smoke detector started beeping (low battery). I went to the front desk got a battery. Later that night we realized the downside to the room we were sleeping in. It was right next to one of the side entry doors. We heard everyone coming in late, stumbling up the stairs, and worst of all waking up our baby. We would have been better off sleeping in our car.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Sean
"Not as good as I would expect"
For a Wnydham owned location, I expected the hotel to be cleaner.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
RC
Room was non-smoking but smelled like smoke. Toilet would not flush without water running over. Got moved to another room next morning, it was in better shape. Bedroom was nice in 2nd room, bathroom was musky smelling, but was better than the first room.
2 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
Roy
"Nice hotel for short stay"
I liked it overall. Great experience. Great clean pool and hot tub. Loved the location and the room comfort. Would stay again for the price.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
jess
Was happy with my stay.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Yuliya
"Very nice and staff was extra nice!!!"
We arrived out of state and the staff was very helpful and the room was great!!
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
mm
It was a good value for the money and I would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Great staff Very comfortable"
The staff is terrific and very helpful. Comfortable and nice for the price. Have stayed there numerous times this year and will continue to make them my first choice. Clean, convenient.
4 night business trip Sep 16, 2013
Debra
"Convenient to Hwy, average"
Front desk personnel were friendly & helpful. Room was good, bathroom out of date. To take a shower you can't be over 5 1/2 feet tall. Pet-friendly (add'l $10) we were in one of the outside rooms so your door way was directly outside. A plus to that was you could get to your car without walking through the hotel. Like the black out curtains, we drove for about 11 hrs and we were tired so closing those made it really dark in the room. 2 pools which is a plus but we didn't use them because we could not leave our dog alone in the room. Really disappointed with the breakfast. The only thing hot was gravy, the biscuits were not even warm. Eggs & sausage were in warming trays. Coffee was good but the cups were too small, in fact all the cups were way too small for all the beverages. Only 1 coffee maker in the breakfast area, Really? This Baymont did not have waffles available.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"beware- danger"
We did not like it at all. The toilet overflowed all the time in our room and in lobby. Our room was not cleaned, we found dirty underwear and trash under bed. They're guests living at the hotel and intimidate other guests. You could not use the two swimming pools both were all out of order. Could not use spa or fitness room due to it doesn't exist. The breakfast was not available. Our keys never worked and the staff didn't help with any of problems. Stay at the hotel next door. Do not book here again.
3 night trip Jun 23, 2013
dagoff
"OK for one night."
Room had been recently renovated, so it was a clean room. Breakfast was disappointing. Staff did not stop to clean any tables, chairs, or counters. Good for a bowl of cereal. Indoor pool closed. Outside stairwells trashy, needed a sweep. Someone had a grill outside their door.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
Margaret
"Not very clean place to stay"
Hotel had no elevators the stair case to the room had trash like chip / cookie wrapers. The room bathroom was dirty with black hair in tub and no towels and the beds where wore out. Had to go to front lobby to get towels and manager had to go to empty rooms to find clean towels. I told front desk manager at check out i was'nt happy with the hotel comadations and I would'nt stay at a Baymont Inn & Suites again.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
lori
"MO hotel"
Good restful overnite in Joplin
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
"nothing to see here!"
staff sucked, no phone book in room(had to borrow the desk book) parking was not available to any room on the east side of motel. had a lot of trouble carrying luggage entire length of motel. all other rooms had parking curbside three steps from the door. give it 1-1/2 of 10 stars
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2013
bend over
The recliners need to be replaced and room key system needs updating. Otherwise a nice room for the price...quiet and comfortable.
4 night business trip May 13, 2013
"The pictures were exagerated"
The hotel is an older building. It is well maintained. The beds were not that comfortable. The picture of the pool made it look a lot bigger. It is not that big and the water was cloudy. I would not get in. The exercise room had only 3 pieces of equipment. Two treadmills and one bike. The bike was broken. The treadmill turned off after 40 minutes and would not reset. Breakfast was adequate. The coffee was really good. We were on the first floor which was convenient to the breakfast. The front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating. There is no option to watch a movie in the room. It was nice to have wifi. Overall is was a pleasant stay. I would opt for a hotel with a few more amenities but for the cost it was a good deal.
Other trip May 8, 2013
"Gave it another chance..."
I GAVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE MAINLY BECAUSE I HAD ALREADY BOOKED THIS NIGHT IN ADVANCE AND COULDN'T CANCEL BUT I ALSO WANTED TO GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE. THIS TIME IT WAS BETTER. THE ONLY PROBLEM THIS TIME IS I AM DISABLED AND I BOOKED A DISABLED ROOM WHICH I DID GET BUT THE BATH TUB HAD A HUGE WALL YOU HAD TO CLIMB OVER TO GET IN THAT I DIDN'T USE IT IN FEAR OF FALLING AND I ALSO HAVE TO USE A CPAP MACHINE AT NIGHT WHEN I SLEEP AND THE PLUG TO PLUG THAT IN WAS BEHIND THE BED WHERE YOU HAD TO MOVE A HEAVY BED TO GET TO IT. I HAVE A HEART CONDITION SO I WAS NOT ABLE TO MOVE IT BUT I DID CALL DOWN TO THE FRONT DESK AND THE GUY DOWN THERE CAME UP TO PLUG IT IN FOR ME SO IT WORKED OUT IN THE END. THEY ARE RIGHT AROUND ALOT OF FOOD CHOICES AND RIGHT NEXT TO DENNYS.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2013
Kris
"Comfortable Stay"
Overall the hotel stay was comfortable and clean. Very little outside noise. Clean rooms. Good location and close to everything you could think of that you might need or want. Friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Overall a great hotel with a very decent price!!
2 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2013
Jamie C.
Great room, great breakfast. What more can you ask for?
3 night business trip Feb 24, 2013
Allen
"Joplin Mo"
check in staff was very curteous. Our room how ever was not very clean lots of dust, drain for tub messed up came out of hole..bed was horrible my back was hurting in the morning. Breakfast was great! other than that it was good.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2013
"Possessed TV"
I always like staying with Baymont, but their beds are hard on my back. Within a couple of hours, I was unable to find any comfortable position. We stayed two nights at the Joplin Baymont because it was close to where my brother lives. Both nights, one night at 4:00 am and the other at 5:30 am, the TV came on by itself. There was no picture, just hideously loud audio. I don't know if there was a wake-up timer set, but the sleep timer didn't work. That wouldn't keep me from staying with Baymont again, but I would recommending fixing the tv and providing remotes that actually work.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2012
"very helpful front desk staff"
While on a trip with my family, I had to work early in the morning before they woke up and the front desk staff were very helpful with free photocopies, envelopes and other office supply needs.
Other trip Dec 13, 2012
Shannon
"Great night's sleep! Terrific breakfast!"
The room was in pretty bad shape. Worn carpet. Mold between tiles in tub area. Faucet handles very loose. In spite of all of this, we got a very good night's rest, and the breakfast was the best free breakfast we've had on the road. So in reality, what we needed most we got, but the room's condition left quite a bit to be desired...
1 night trip Dec 6, 2012
Regular traveler
"terrible"
Terrible, old hotel . Parking lot, was also a truck stop. Much truck noises.and the smell of the fumes in the late evening and morning
1 night trip Nov 12, 2012
tom
We found a large hairball in the shower drain. a slipper was left in the room from a previous guest. the indoor pool was ice cold and when something was said to the service desk they stated the heater should be on. we said there was no way it could be. they did not make any effort to fix it or appologize. the hallways and lobby were chilly as well. i felt like the people there did not take their job serious
2 night family trip Oct 26, 2012
kathy
"I will stay again."
Much nicer than the place we stayed last time we were in this area. Room smelled fresh and clean when we entered. Good breakfast each morning. Room was comfortable and clean. Location was right off the highway and close to many restaurants and places to shop.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012
Diana
"an okay stay for just a day"
The staff was helpful and courteous. the jacuzzi and pool were pleasant and relaxing. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom left a little to be desired though with broken tiles, which did not give a feeling of cleanliness.
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
Joyce
"Good stay."
Very comfortable rooms. Good stay. Hot tub was good and hot. Staff was very courteous except when asking for receipt. Seemed like they were put out to explain that I had to get receipt from Expedia. It was nice they had computer and printer by main desk. Helpful.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
Mostanno
"worth the price"
Not the newest or best around, but certainly worth the price and great location.
Other trip Sep 26, 2012
"Just "OK""
The first room we were given did not have a pull out couch as requested in the reservation. The second room we were given, in order to accommodate three grown men, had bunk beds.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
"Not bad"
The staff were very friendly. When we got to the room, it had a musty smell that was a cross between old cigarette smoke and a used A/C filter. It appeared that someone may have laid on the bed. Overnight, it got a little chilly, but when I tried to use the heater, it smelled like it was burning something and set off the smoke alarm.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
"Close to alot of attractions"
I found this hotel ineed of a renovation, it is outdated. the first room I was in the air didn't work, the second room I was in the air controllers was broken and the tub in the bathroom had rust around the fictures.the location and staff was the only nice part about this hotel.
4 night business trip Sep 4, 2012
Ed
"Better motels in the area"
Motel in its day I am sure was fine, but now has old run down feel. even the sheets on the bed were in worn condition. Had old dirty feel to the place. If I had not already paid in advance through hotels.com I would have canceled and moved to a another motel.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2012