All hotels in Sonoma, California, United States of America
1325 Broadway, at Leveroni & Napa Roads, Sonoma, CA, 95476, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Lovely resort!"
We went for a short getaway and enjoyed the pool, wine tasting at the hotel and morning hike. Service was very good and friendly.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Senka
"Beautiful Lodge at Sonoma"
Our stay at the lodge was great! The Lodge was beautiful and well situated. The hotel shuttle was very helpful. We loved to rooms with queen beds and very private clean and well stocked bathrooms. I would definitely go back again.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Quite Surprised"
Loved the personalized service. The staff was awesome. I regret that I only stayed 1 day; however, I will be back for sure.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Reginald
The hotel is beautiful. But it didn't feel well kept. Staff was attentive.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Rethinking If the Cottage is Worth the Price"
We have stayed at the Lodge at Sonoma many times. The hotel is still just a nice. Service is fantastic. I was a little disappointed in our room. We upgraded to a cottage for $50 more. This cottage was bare bones. No separate shower and the walls were extremely thin if you know what I mean. We will most likely return as we enjoy the location.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Better places to stay"
Pretty standard hotel, I would not stay again for the cost! Make sure you include your 25$ grounds fee when you look at your total for lodging. It's also not really walking distance to downtown, you have to take a shuttle or drive.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Excellent hotel for families! Super friendly and accommodating staff
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
lisa
"Slice of heaven."
We loved sitting by the pool and visiting with the other folks there. I took the yoga class and we enjoyed the wine tasting as well. We didn't want to leave! The spa was first class as well.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
dahli
"Value and valued"
Everyone was so helpful and so lovely and friendly, I was amazed at how attentive every person was, at this hotel.The front desk was great at getting my room requests taken care of, I felt so happy to be at this place, it was truly a memorable stay due to the care that each hotel staff took to make sure we were happy.
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
Debra
"Phenomenal weekend getaway!"
Fantastic! And Carly, who welcomed us at check-in could not have been more delightful. She overheard that we would not have time to chill our champagne before dinner (we arrived behind schedule due to traffic) and offered to have ice sent up to our rooms.... we arrived at the room minutes later and the ice was there waiting! Great way to kick off our girls-weekend! The whole stay was perfect. Easy shuttle to the square downtown, fantastic and relaxing spa. Look forward to a return trip!
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Sonoma Lodge is a gem!"
My mom loved it and said the cottage was lovely and everyone was very nice and accommodating.
1 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2015
Krista
"Excellent get away!"
Amazing!
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Jamie
"Grateful for this getaway!"
This was our most pleasant hotel stay, the staff was pleasant and room upgrade was excellent. We enjoyed the welcome as well as the farewell. We will stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Carmen
"Sonoma in Style"
It was a nice weekend stay. Expensive for a low-end resort style services offered but very nice overall.
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Ramachandran
"Wonderful staff"
Our family had a great time at this resort for a quick getaway. Everyone who worked there was incredibly nice and accommodating. We would definitely go back.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
jill
"Nice staff but very outdated rooms"
The staff at this hotel are great. The resturant was very good with traditional fare. I really enjoyed the spa. The rooms are very outdated with dirty old carpet. The grounds outside are lovely
Other trip May 4, 2015
marci
"Overall Pleasant Stay with very minor Hiccup"
I enjoyed my stay at The Lodge. This hotel has good amenities and provided lots of interesting activities for the guests. It is the kind of resort hotel that you could practically just there all day long and not get too bored. My only complaint is just the lack of smile from the front desk staff when I check in. I don't think they are by any means rude or unfriendly. It's just that I expect I little more warmth and enthusiasm to make me feel at home. I think this is a fair expectation for a hotel at this caliber. The spa and swimming pool are awesome. Don't miss the wine tasting either. Wish I could join their morning hike but weather did not cooperate. Overall I think there is a good chance I would return to this hotel.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Lodge at Sonoma Review"
Hotel and grounds were beautiful and what one would expect of Sonoma. Room was setup very nicely and we liked the bathroom connectivity to the bedroom. The town square is about a mile from the hotel and we used the shuttle to get there. Great shops and restaurants, staffed by very friendly people. Decided to walk back to take in all the beautiful cottages along the way. Roses galore. My wife loved it!!!
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Amazing stay!!"
There were 4 of us travelling together and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The outside area was beautiful with all the roses and amazing landscaping. Loved our room!! Spotless and spacious!
1 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
Michele
"Nice hotel, but expensive shops"
Fest hotel, beautiful grounds but very expensive to buy anything in the restaurants or shops!!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Really friendly hotel staff all around. No complaints from all levels of the staff. All were very professional and very friendly.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
The staff was very friendly. The property is beautiful and conveniently located to downtown Sonoma and many wineries to choose.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"A lovely hotel."
A nice place but wish it were closer to the square
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Even my Father-In-Law enjoyed it!"
Two couples - us and my in-laws. We also had our two dogs with us. The staff was very nice and helpful, the hotel is clean and beautiful and the location is great. I went for a run around the Sonoma square - very beautiful.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Stefanie
"Very well appointed hotel in wine country"
Good choice, very nice staff and amenities. The morning yoga is terrific!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Bridey
"Top notch"
Super pro front desk staff, super clean and comfortable room and bed. You get what you pay for. The restaurant connected to hotel was excellent.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Awesome stay again with the family"
Newly remodeled cottage very nice and clean. Great staff great location
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Siavash
"sonoma wine trip"
3 days touring wineries in Sonoma. Base of operations was The Lodge.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Good place for a weekend getaway"
Nice place to stay. The free shuttle provides access to the square in Sonoma easily, and pretty much at any time you could want. The spa was nice as well, and all the staff was great. I do see what other reviewers meant - the cottages are definitely a little dated especially for the price, but from what I've read on the inter webs, there are plans for renovations later this year (2015). Based on the recently renovated lobby, I expect good things after the rooms get an overhaul. (And then hopefully it'll go from a good place to stay to a great one.)
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Geoff
My experience was ok. The beds were terrible. Too hard and very uncomfortable. Also, the doors to the balcony were very hard to lock.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Seri
"romantic stay in sonoma"
the lodge at sonoma is a nice place to stay with several amenities to enjoy from the heated pool to cafes and restaurants attached to the hotel. The room itself could use an update or two as far as connectivity (iPhone or auxiliary plug in would be nice) and the bathroom is dated, as far as in the cottages. Overall a great location with parking and comfortable beds but could definitely use a modern touch.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
lisa
"Great Sonoma Getaway"
Great hotel with resort amenities.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Francisco
"Nice, modern lobby. Outdated rooms."
If you only consider lobby, it's a definitely a 4 star hotel, however, once you get to the room, clearly, it's 2.5, maybe 3 star at best. Very outdated, with a smell of cheap cleaning choices. Definitely not worth the price of a 4.5 star hotel they are charging. Also, unless you require special needs, stay away from 14A, it's designed for handycap access, and is a bit unromantic for a regular couples.. We changed the room, and an alternative was a bit nicer, but still, far away from 4 stars they claim to be... On a positive side, the staff is very nice and helpful. Shuttle to downtown is great.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
roman
Great staff and location. We will definitely return
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Hotel is nice"
Excellent customer service and the food was great!!!! I found the bed uncomfortable, but will definitely stay again. I was extremely happy with the hotel and well worth the money :)
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
bay area mommy
"Beautiful hotel, great location!"
Great hotel! Very modern and pretty. awesome spa with private pool and jacuzzi. Main pool gorgeous and inviting. Staff very helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Dr,
"Convenient...peaceful and relaxing"
My friends and i had a fantastic time on our getaway...it is on a beautiful property. I love coming to this hotel. We plan on coming back in the summer and fall.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"What a gem"
I was thinking of staying in the Sonoma Plaza, however most of the hotels there have very small rooms and are noisy. Our room at the lodge was exceptional ... Clean, quiet, extremely comfortable. The hotel offers a free shuttle to the Plaza which is only one mile away. Great experience... Will repeat over and over.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great Sonoma Hotel...You won't be sorry!"
My husband and I live in Marin and did an overnight getaway at the Lodge this past weekend. The property was fantastic! The outdoor pools at the spa are fantastic especially when the weather in nice of course. The restaurant is very good as well. There was a lot of extras that they threw in. It was a nice change from the "nickel and dime" routine that you get elsewhere. Water, wi-fi, wine tasting, shuttle to the plaza, and appetizer in the lounge....all free! The room was spacious, nice layout and had everything you need.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
CA Mama
"Resort fee is extortion or a tax!"
They have a resort fee, which is for something extra I'm not sure about. If you have a pool and a downtown shuttle, nice rooms, etc. , is t that why you pay extra to stay there?
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great pre-Christmas Get-a-way!!!"
Much better than I ever expected!!! Great location with privacy, fireplace in room, and one of the best massage services we have ever had. Would recommend!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Rob
"Mini-moon in Sonoma"
We stayed here on our minimoon, during Thanksgiving, and everything was great. The facilities were great, decorated tastefully, and suited the needs of our stay. We stayed in a 2nd level cottage, which had a fireplace and soaking tub. Really no complaints about the stay. The atmosphere of The Lodge was perfect and we felt totally relaxed. We also visited the spa, which was a little pricey but amazing. We loved that the hotel had morning yoga and hikes set up; we're outdoorsy kind of people so this was perfect! Carnero's restaurant was also a great place to dine for Thanksgiving. Great Moscow mules!! Overall excellent stay and would definitely stay again when we come back to Sonoma.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Satisfied in Sonoma"
Room was super comfy with a very cushy bed, and fireplace. Nice hot tub and great breakfast.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Leslie
Staff was great. They even provided maps and a shuttle. Shuttle driver was very helpful. I had a great time :)
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Love it!"
I loved staying here! It was convieniantly located and very clean. I would stay here again. I thought my granola to go breakfast was over priced but all in all i would recommend.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2014
Allison
"Mini getaway"
Hotel was inviting and wine tasting hour was pleasant. Rooms were plush, yet cozy for a resort experience.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"We loved it!"
We loved it! Well run resort, all the amenities and excellent, friendly service.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Great experience
2 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Nice but not worth the price"
THe Lodge was nice and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The nightly room cost was not justified by the amenities. Would not stay here again.
Response by The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction and apologize that our amenities left something to be desired. We are constantly working on increasing and improving our resort amenities and appreciate the feedback that you have provided. If you do return to Sonoma we would love to welcome you back to The Lodge.
2 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Great Common Area, in a so so location"
Good hotel, helpfull staff, fancy lobby decorated in modern style and nice pool area with fire pits. Location so so. Wine hour 4:30-6
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014