All hotels in Sonoma, California, United States of America
1325 Broadway, at Leveroni & Napa Roads, Sonoma, CA, 95476, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great amenities
    Great pool
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
"Top notch"
Super pro front desk staff, super clean and comfortable room and bed. You get what you pay for. The restaurant connected to hotel was excellent.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Awesome stay again with the family"
Newly remodeled cottage very nice and clean. Great staff great location
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Siavash
"sonoma wine trip"
3 days touring wineries in Sonoma. Base of operations was The Lodge.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Good place for a weekend getaway"
Nice place to stay. The free shuttle provides access to the square in Sonoma easily, and pretty much at any time you could want. The spa was nice as well, and all the staff was great. I do see what other reviewers meant - the cottages are definitely a little dated especially for the price, but from what I've read on the inter webs, there are plans for renovations later this year (2015). Based on the recently renovated lobby, I expect good things after the rooms get an overhaul. (And then hopefully it'll go from a good place to stay to a great one.)
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Geoff
My experience was ok. The beds were terrible. Too hard and very uncomfortable. Also, the doors to the balcony were very hard to lock.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Seri
"romantic stay in sonoma"
the lodge at sonoma is a nice place to stay with several amenities to enjoy from the heated pool to cafes and restaurants attached to the hotel. The room itself could use an update or two as far as connectivity (iPhone or auxiliary plug in would be nice) and the bathroom is dated, as far as in the cottages. Overall a great location with parking and comfortable beds but could definitely use a modern touch.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
lisa
"Great Sonoma Getaway"
Great hotel with resort amenities.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Francisco
"Nice, modern lobby. Outdated rooms."
If you only consider lobby, it's a definitely a 4 star hotel, however, once you get to the room, clearly, it's 2.5, maybe 3 star at best. Very outdated, with a smell of cheap cleaning choices. Definitely not worth the price of a 4.5 star hotel they are charging. Also, unless you require special needs, stay away from 14A, it's designed for handycap access, and is a bit unromantic for a regular couples.. We changed the room, and an alternative was a bit nicer, but still, far away from 4 stars they claim to be... On a positive side, the staff is very nice and helpful. Shuttle to downtown is great.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
roman
Great staff and location. We will definitely return
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Hotel is nice"
Excellent customer service and the food was great!!!! I found the bed uncomfortable, but will definitely stay again. I was extremely happy with the hotel and well worth the money :)
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
bay area mommy
"Beautiful hotel, great location!"
Great hotel! Very modern and pretty. awesome spa with private pool and jacuzzi. Main pool gorgeous and inviting. Staff very helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Dr,
"Convenient...peaceful and relaxing"
My friends and i had a fantastic time on our getaway...it is on a beautiful property. I love coming to this hotel. We plan on coming back in the summer and fall.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"What a gem"
I was thinking of staying in the Sonoma Plaza, however most of the hotels there have very small rooms and are noisy. Our room at the lodge was exceptional ... Clean, quiet, extremely comfortable. The hotel offers a free shuttle to the Plaza which is only one mile away. Great experience... Will repeat over and over.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great Sonoma Hotel...You won't be sorry!"
My husband and I live in Marin and did an overnight getaway at the Lodge this past weekend. The property was fantastic! The outdoor pools at the spa are fantastic especially when the weather in nice of course. The restaurant is very good as well. There was a lot of extras that they threw in. It was a nice change from the "nickel and dime" routine that you get elsewhere. Water, wi-fi, wine tasting, shuttle to the plaza, and appetizer in the lounge....all free! The room was spacious, nice layout and had everything you need.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
CA Mama
"Resort fee is extortion or a tax!"
They have a resort fee, which is for something extra I'm not sure about. If you have a pool and a downtown shuttle, nice rooms, etc. , is t that why you pay extra to stay there?
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great pre-Christmas Get-a-way!!!"
Much better than I ever expected!!! Great location with privacy, fireplace in room, and one of the best massage services we have ever had. Would recommend!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Rob
"Mini-moon in Sonoma"
We stayed here on our minimoon, during Thanksgiving, and everything was great. The facilities were great, decorated tastefully, and suited the needs of our stay. We stayed in a 2nd level cottage, which had a fireplace and soaking tub. Really no complaints about the stay. The atmosphere of The Lodge was perfect and we felt totally relaxed. We also visited the spa, which was a little pricey but amazing. We loved that the hotel had morning yoga and hikes set up; we're outdoorsy kind of people so this was perfect! Carnero's restaurant was also a great place to dine for Thanksgiving. Great Moscow mules!! Overall excellent stay and would definitely stay again when we come back to Sonoma.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Satisfied in Sonoma"
Room was super comfy with a very cushy bed, and fireplace. Nice hot tub and great breakfast.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Leslie
Staff was great. They even provided maps and a shuttle. Shuttle driver was very helpful. I had a great time :)
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Love it!"
I loved staying here! It was convieniantly located and very clean. I would stay here again. I thought my granola to go breakfast was over priced but all in all i would recommend.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2014
Allison
"Mini getaway"
Hotel was inviting and wine tasting hour was pleasant. Rooms were plush, yet cozy for a resort experience.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"We loved it!"
We loved it! Well run resort, all the amenities and excellent, friendly service.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Great experience
2 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Nice but not worth the price"
THe Lodge was nice and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The nightly room cost was not justified by the amenities. Would not stay here again.
Response by The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction and apologize that our amenities left something to be desired. We are constantly working on increasing and improving our resort amenities and appreciate the feedback that you have provided. If you do return to Sonoma we would love to welcome you back to The Lodge.
2 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Great Common Area, in a so so location"
Good hotel, helpfull staff, fancy lobby decorated in modern style and nice pool area with fire pits. Location so so. Wine hour 4:30-6
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
Yelena
Great location close to city center. Complimentary wine tasting, hiking guide, and shuttle were excellent services.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Overpriced and the room was not the one I reserved"
I reserved a king room, and got a 2 bed room, when I complained they said it was Expedia's fault. The room was on the Highway so it was noisy, their was long black hair in the shower, 2 of the lights in the room did not work and the phone did not work, When I told the front desk at check out, they said I should have told them sooner, I only figured out the phone did not work, when I called to check out. When I checked out, they asked about the stay, I told them and she said they would reverse the resort fee, then they did not do that correctly. Give the rate total cost of more than $500 a night, this was by far one of the worse experiences I have had. The staff that served breakfast was very good, attentive and were the bright spot of the stay.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Bryan
"Very pleased"
This is a very nice place to stay.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Brad
"Nice hotel near wineries"
Great pool area. Restaurant was excellent. Convenient to town and wineries.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Al
hotel was very relaxing, clean and staff very helpful
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Girls Wine Trip"
Spent the weekend with 5 girls wine tasting in Sonoma and stayed here as we had heard it was very close to everything. Hotel was very nice, staff was nice, shuttle was amazing and the location was close to everything. Food was great---bar fun...but cleaning of the room was horrible! We were there for 3 nights in one of the cottages with 5 girls and they only cleaned one time! We ran out of toilet paper, towels, shampoo and had to keep going to the front desk to complain. They gave us one breakfast voucher as a "sorry". Gee, thanks. P.S. They also served Sangria for their wine happy hour...worst thing I have ever tasted.
Response by The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa. Please accept our sincere apologies for the quality of housekeeping service you experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. We are updating our summer strategy for groups and families to add more amenities and linen to the rooms. I am glad that most of your interactions were positive, and I hope we can welcome you back soon and provide a flawless experience throughout your stay.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
Nice hotel. Service was a bit slow and missed having room service available
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Day stay in Sonoma"
The hotel room was right next to a very noisy event center. The parking was full of guest for the event center and the hotel did not leave enough parking for the actual paying hotel guests. It took me 30 min to hunt down a parking spot. The room amenities were average similar to those of a 3 star business hotel. In the checkout date the hotel disabled my keys before I had a chance to check out. The hotel has extremely high pricing for the average to poor service. I would not recommend this to anyone.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Cute"
The room was nice, a little dated, but okay. Bed was pretty comfortable and the room was huge.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2014
"Across the street from Train Town"
Very nice large hotel. The rooms are laid out in many buildings, probably at least a dozen. The pool area could use more shade and there is pool service. The pool area is not at all private; it is quite public. There is another small pool in the spa which is only available to spa guests. Rooms are spacious.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Elzie
"Great location, comfy room with patio"
The lodge is a solid 4 star hotel. The hotel is clean, comfortable, and spacious. We had a walk out patio where we enjoyed wine and cigars. The hotel staff even brought us matches within minutes. Highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Sonoma.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
"fantastic service, great location,great food, wind"
i loved every minute of my stay. The staff was very helpful and accommodating as well as very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel!!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
marili
Service was understaffed and practically non-existent. Pool service was the worst I've ever seen, not to mention filthy and no chairs to sit on, and no towels to use to sit on the ground. For the price I paid, I cant believe the Holiday Inn feel I got. It's hardly a Wine Country resort, although the cost is- so disappointing. Room was clean.
Response by The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa. Please accept our sincere apologies for the quality of service you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. We are taking a second look at our pool strategy as your comment does not go over looked. I appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback and I hope we can welcome you back soon.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
"1 night stay"
Wish we could have stayed longer. Hot tub was great, location was awesome and the restaurant was fabulous. If I come back to Sonoma I will stay here again!
1 night trip May 19, 2014
"Staycation Weekend"
Excellent. Staff was awesome and very knowledgeable about local sites. Jack London park was a great recommendation by the desk staff. Room was fantastic and romantic. Just can't beat a fireplace in room. Very reasonable price for what you get.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Skyjamr
"nice"
nice facility. Exceptionally actually
1 night trip May 11, 2014
PGF
First of all, the hotel is beautiful! It's comfortable and clean. Second, I heard little to no noise the whole time. But most of all, the staff must have all graduated top of the class in hospitality! They were polite, helpful and never made you feel as if you were bothering them. I needed my tv fixed so I called the front desk and they had a man up to fix it in less than 5 minutes. He was polite and fast. Thanks! I will stay again next time im am in Sonoma.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
"Fantastic place to stay"
Great service. Called and let them know I wouldn't be arriving until 2 am and it was not problem. Comfortable beds, great spot to sleep in Sonoma.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
Lucas
"Pretty hotel"
Was here for one night on a girls' trip. Wish we could have stayed longer b/c the setting was very pretty. There was a free shuttle that took you into town, which was only about five minutes from the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 28, 2014
"Great location!!!"
Hotel and staff were excellent! Great location, pool area very nice.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Ana
"Very nice hotel in Sonoma."
We had an excellent stay at this hotel. Grounds and lobby were impeccable.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
We spent only 1 night but got there in time for free wine tasting. Then got the free shuttle to downtown, had dinner then called the hotel to pick us up. We purchased the breakfast with our room and very pleased we did. It was excellent!!!!
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
outstanding
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
richard
"Nice."
Nice.... (remaining is only because Expedia is MAKING us write more then we care too...)
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Nicest Hotel in Sonoma"
The best hotel in Sonoma if thats were you are planning to stay. Very friendly staff. I had to cut my trip short and they were very nice in proviing a refund for the day I booked but could not use.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014