All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
5000 Plaza Dr, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Extremely nice"
They need more shuttle drivers other than that it was extremely nice.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2015
Roger
"I would recommend this hotel"
It was a nice room for the price and the breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Great value"
Quick overnight stay for early flight. Best value for $. Shuttle on time. Will stay here in future
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Lawrence
"Great free airport shuttle."
Airport shuttle was great. Breakfast had lots of options.
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Ann
"Nice place, if you ignore the elevator"
Great nights rest. Nice hotel. Wonderful breakfast. However, the elevator was a little scary. We never knew if we were going to make it up to our floor. It made weird noises, almost like it didn't have the power to make it go. But other than that, the place was great.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
"update,update,update"
Worst hotel I've stayed in for a while....update,update,update...don't offer a breakfast bar that looks like the one you have and hire cheerful,alert staff.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
james
"you can do better"
served it's purpose but if planned to be in Dallas more than one day, I would have switched hotels.
1 night trip May 18, 2015
"One night stay"
It was a quick stay for one night before heading out to the airport for our honeymoon. I do wish however that the parking while I was out of town was free. I was told when I booked the night that it would be and then when I called to confirm my reservation and asked about the parking again, was told it was $10 a night. It was too late to book anywhere else so I had to eat the $50.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Good close to Airport"
Very convenient if staying just for the night between flights. Shuttle on time, clean and staff very attentive. Would stay again based on the price-quality is I have a lay over in Dallas Airport
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
Marie-Claude
"DFW close"
Decent place to stay that enabled us to be close to the airport for an early AM flight.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Jane
"i would visit again"
It was nice, comfortable, the staff were good for the most part.
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Worn Out Hotel"
Worn out older hotel in need of major face lift.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
David J
"review"
It was great
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Close to the airport. Hotel is a little dated."
Needed a close hotel to the airport. This was very close. Hotel is a little dated but it was sufficient for what I needed. For the price I would have guessed it would have been a little nicer.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"ok for one night"
everthing about this hotel was just ok. The service was ok, the rooms were ok, and the breakfast was ok. Not sure if I would stay here again. The price was good, but everything else was fairly sub-par.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Rachel
"easy stay"
Easy, quick, economical and friendly for an overnight connection to the airport
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Theresa
"It's getting there."
The room we stayed at has high ceiling and just got renovated. The general areas are being painted at that time. Towels in room seems very old, but clean. Other than that, it was a good stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Review"
Had trouble getting on the internet a lot. Apparently it was nothing new.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Motel too close to airport"
When I arrived (late check-in), there was a car that blocked entrance and a woman complaining about their shuttle service. Three people at desk, but chaotic. My room included a kitchen, room view was the arriving planes at the airport. Tough location to find (many turns and roads), although seemingly very close to the airport. Decent hot breakfast buffet, good for grabbing on the go. My room key expired, so the front desk had to reprogram.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Close to airport."
Overall good experience except for check-in. Stood in line 20 minutes to check in.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"No thank you"
I didn't stay there. I left immediately after smelling the stinky pungent odors in the hallway.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Bad and unprofessional service"
This is a follow up on the review I filed on 3/12/2015, when my stuff was packed and stored away by the hotel when I was not supposed to checked out until the next day. I described what had happened to the general manager who was on duty. He did apologize, which was the first time from anyone on the hotel staff. I asked him if that is all he could do. And he offered a courtesy stay of one night. Although I did need to stay at the DFW area for one more night, I have had enough of this hotel, so I refused. The general manager then asked for my phone number, which he already had on file, and said he would think about it and call me. Of course, it has been 10 days and he never did. He just said what he said to get rid of me.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Quick airport stop"
Quick stay to get to the airport, since it is so close to the airport it is noisy until the planes stop flying
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Overpriced"
Got a discount online. It still wasn't worth it. Slabs of granite in the shower appeared to be held up by drywall screws randomly sticking out of the ceiling. Faucet in the shower leaked and would alternate between very cold and very hot without moving it. Switch for the light at the bathroom vanity was broken. There was what appeared to be salsa splattered on one wall. (I think someone must have stepped on a packet or something) The bed was comfortable. We thought about asking to change rooms, but were too tired. Don't get room 332. I do not like giving bad reviews, and never have, but I was wanting to have a nice get-away with my wife who has spent 18 years caring for a severely disabled child, and I would have appreciated some honest reviews. Not sure how to get those. We saw some nice places there that we will check out the next time we are able to get someone to care for our daughter.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
"Would not recommend for the price"
This hotel is very poorly constructed and even looks unfinished. Broken tiles, missing baseboards and holes in the wall are just a few of the problems. The staff was very courteous but the condition of the hotel is not good.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Lance
"overnighter with kids"
didnt realize it was so close to airport when first booked. heared planes and trains frequently. Otherwise, everyone was very nice and helpful.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
laurie
"You can do better"
Exhausted after a long day, I sat at DFW for an hour waiting for the shuttle to pick me up. The desk clerk exhibited no sincere sign of caring, mumbling corporate platitudes. The room was like a sauna when I entered. Had to switch to AC while I got ready for bed so I would have a chance of sleeping. Room was OK and reasonably clean. Bed was very soft. The breakfast offered was pretty decent and included hot eggs and sausage. The morning shuttle driver was better than the night one. I survived and made my flight but was still exhausted and slept most of my morning flight. There are so many choices of hotels around DFW - I have to think there are better options.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
Overall good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. it was a good location and the weekend price was great. Our room was clean and a great size. It did have a new TV. The breakfast was OK but not outstanding. However, overall the facility is in need of updating. We didn't have very many outlets for all our electronics and there was a leak in the bathroom that dripped into the tub. The vanity area was dark and made it hard to put on makeup and see to fix my hair. The towels were very thin for the regular price of the room and had a peculiar odor. I would stay there again if I needed to.
3 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Anne
"$40/night hotel charging $100+/night"
The hotel looks nice, but it's not. The toilet wouldn't flush unless you hold the lever down. The air vents were gross. But the worst part was that walls are very thin, and my niece and I could not sleep. I was on the ground floor and could hear EVERYTHING the people next door said CLEARLY. My niece, who was in the room with me, said she was ready to join in their conversation. You could also hear the person above us--it sounded like he was dribbling a basketball. Because we were on the ground floor, we could hear the clicking heels of people walking in the parking lot. The staff was not very friendly upon check in or check out. When I told them my concerns at check out, the response was, "Oh, I do apologize." That was it. No doubt they will not even fix the toilet.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Sherry
"Train up your staff in the way they should go"
All the staff was brand new, one guys started two weeks ago, the one girl had just been there two days. No one knew about any of the amenities the hotel had to offer.Don't have all the new staff working without anyone there to back up or help when they get stuck. The more season staff was disgruntled and not friendly.The rooms were nice but the beds were very uncomfortable and worn out
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Can't wait to come back"
Wonderful place, excellent staff. Loved the happy hour and breakfast!
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
"Worst hotel ever, not even worth a star"
This is no question the worst hotel that I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in many. To begin with, the front desk is inefficient and rude. They would not even greet when you practically stand face-to-face with them. I originally planed to stay for a night, then extended it for one more. I told the general manager I want to stay in the same room and he said he would take care of it. At the end of the day when I came back to the room, they had packed all my stuff and hauled it away. The lady at the front desk did not even offer an apology and simply said she would let the general manager know. For the 30+ years that I have traveled, I have never stayed in a hotel with such an unprofessional staff. It is very noisy at night. A train or a plane passes by with loud noise every few minutes. Tiles in the bathroom are cracked. Carpet in the room is dirty. They exchanged coins for washing machines and dryers and then told you the dryers are all broken after you have finished washing your clothes and claimed there are out-of-order signs on the dryers.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Great personnel"
Great happy hour, young lady from Puerto Rico good hostess
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Good beds, good coffee"
Good value for what you get. I always appreciate a King size bed since I'm 6'5" and a restful sleep after 10 hours flying the previous day was imperative. The breakfast setup was also good and the coffee was above average.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
"Very convenient! Clean, comfortable"
We stayed at this hotel because we had an early flight the next day. Service was great! They also offer an airport shuttle. The only thing I didn't care for was the small elevator.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great price, Great stay!"
Hotel shuttle is convenient. Rooms are very nice and comfortable. Especially for the price it was outstanding. Front desk help was courteous and SO HELPFUL on both night and morning shift. Night shift gave me a phone charger as mine had died. Morning shift looked online to find me reservations as my flight had been cancelled. Would definitely recommend this place. Only drawback is nothing much close to eat. Dominoes delivers, and the hotel shuttle will take you to other restaurants to eat.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
l m
"Place to sleep"
Just needed a place to sleep for am early flight. That worked!
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Dani
"Seasoned traveler."
Convienent to the airport. Friendly & helpful staff.
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
Marilyn
Close to the airport. Looks like they are doing a little needed upgrading. Good place to stay if you have an early flight, shuttle service is offered
1 night trip with friends Feb 17, 2015
Cynthia
"Rooms was nice, but hotel needs serious updating"
This hotel is fine for in and out of the airport - Needs serious updating, but the room was very clean and the mattress was great, which is a big plus in anyone's book. No place nearby to eat except a What a Burger attached to a gas station 3 blocks away.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"One night stay"
Hotel should be rated a 2. The hotel is a little run down. The worst part is that the door had a 2 inches gap at the bottom and you could hear everyone outside the hall. I could also hear the man next room coughing all night long. No rest at this hotel.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
patty
"Clean but very unreliable shuttle service"
The one downside to this hotel is that they didn't have a shuttle service to the airport that was reliable. They had NO availability to run shuttles to the airport at 7:30 am on a Monday morning. This, of course, seemed odd to me considering that is probably one of the busiest travel times of the day. When I needed to get to the airport, they didn't have a shuttle that would just up and go, you had to sign up for a time slot. The time slots I needed ranged from 6:55am to 8:30am. NOTHING IN BETWEEN. Ridiculous considering I mainly booked this hotel because it was close to the airport and I was relying on their shuttle service. I got an uber instead.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2015
Elea
"Not enjoyable night's stay"
Beds uncomfortable and breakfast not very appetizing. Coffee way too strong and bitter. Rooms has old carpet full of dust. Not enough pillows.
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
"Pass on this one."
Difficult to find. Cramped suite. Decor feels like the 7 ' s & needs update.
2 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
"No sleep for you"
The bed was extremely uncomfortable lumpy and old, something was taken off the wall left big square different color no paint touch up done, no toilet paper holder, refrigerator very noisy all night long, tile broken on floor not repaired. Room looked like it was a fixer upper to be done. I was very disappointed as we were trying to get a good nights rest before starting a 1500 mile drive from Dallas Tx to Calif. No good nights sleep for us to start this trip!! I do not recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Mollie
"Flooded Hallway Next To Work Rooms-Noisy"
$100 a night hotel - not to standards. There was a major leak in the room between my room and access to the main hotel (a swamp to walk through for 5-6 hours) that was ignored by the young gentleman at the front desk for multiple requests to do something about it (did not appear to know what he was doing or handle his job very well). Rated a two because the young lady who was at the desk during the day/early hours was massively above average and attentive and a professional or I would have said all 0's or barely 1's. I believe it was the owner that dried it up overnight that I had spoken too (not into smelly standing water for the course of the afternoon/ evening). No room move or discounts were offered, which was disappointing as I was in the absolute worst room in the hotel to begin with for a pricey hotel. Was placed on the first floor on the side that housed all the business offices and was connected to/next to the handyman's room a few doors down from the laundry room with both the doors wide open so I could see the ugly views - experience the both very noisy rooms. My own room was tiny...barely fit a lounge chair. Ice maker was not connected so couldn't use it, it was more kitchen than living area though the floor plan worked well enough...obviously a regular room converted to a suite as the bed was tucked between the bathroom and kitchen area. Not at all what I be expected from Hawthorne Suites for $100 a night!
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Good deal for the price"
It was fine, noisy room, put on second floor facing runway.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Blair
"Nice Hotel, but airport noise unavoidable"
If you're in an airport facing room, it will be noisy. Not the hotel's fault, just a matter of fact.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"airport stay"
one night to be at airport for flight.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
edward
"DFW airport"
for a budget range airport, this was excellent. Large clean room, 5 minutes from the airport. I have stayed in others at DFW and this was the best, partly because they use their own van to shuttle not a shared van. It was there to pick-up within 5 minutes and easy to book the return
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015