All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America

Bad amenities
    Food is not good
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Clean room we Everything You Need."
We just had a overnight layover at the Dallas Airport and the Hawthorne was cheap with a free shuttle to and from the airport. The room was slightly dated, but clean. My only complaints are the pillows and the outside noise was so loud in the room (vehicle and air traffic). It was nice to have coffee in the room for the early flight the next day!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Our goals is to ensure all our customers totals satisfaction. I am very glad that we did meet and exceed your expectation. Our hotel is in the process of renovation. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to see you in the near future.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
Emily
"Wouldn't stay again"
During my stay, I had to rush out in the morning due to a fire. None of the staff went down the halls to say this was a real fire.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2016
"Won't stay here again...."
Ugh... I fail to grasp why any hotel would install single pane windows. Not only do you throw away money on heating and cooling BUT when your hotel is at an airport there is dramatically more noise from the air traffic. I've never stayed at an airport hotel that was this loud inside the room.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
It seems you were not happy with you stay. Please kindly advice us on what we would have done to make your stay more pleasurable. We take any issues pertaining to our guest very seriously. Our goal is to ensure our guest happiness at all time . Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you
4 night business trip Jan 25, 2016
"not close to anything"
The hotel is in the middle of no where. The restaurant inside closes so early and nothing is around to walk to. I had to beg the hotel shuttle to drive me to another hotel close by just to get food and that place was expensive.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Thank you for your feedback. Our hotel offer delicious hot buffet breakfast 7 days a week and Manger reception Tuesday and Wednesday including wine and beer. we also shuttle our guests to any restaurant within 5 mile radius Our goals is to ensure our guest total satisfaction 100%
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2016
Jackie
We had a lovely stay here.The staff were extremely helpful and jovial.Shuttle to airport was great also.J.J AND Siobhan (ireland)
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
It always nice knowing that we did meet and exceed one of our value guest expectation. Thank you for your time sharing your feedback on Expedia. We look forward seeing you in the near future.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
Everything about my stay was great but the lighting in the room could be brighter or more of it
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
We appreciate your honest feedback. It was our pleasure having you here. We are on the process of starting renovation and we hope to see you in the near future.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2016
Priscilla
"Business"
Good location, there on business didn't have a chance for anything else.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
I am glad that you were delighted about your stay with us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. My staff and I look forward seeing you in the near future.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
Joyce
"Satisfied but Stunned!"
I was very pleased with the staff, the hotel and housekeeping. What I was STUNNED by was the early check-in charge of $45 no matter how early before 3:00 p.m. you arrive. I have never heard of this before and I do travel to many, many countries. Unbelievable!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Thank you for you feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. My staff and I were delighted to have you here with me . We look forward to see you in the near future .
2 night business trip Jan 10, 2016
"Affordable and convenient"
Close to airport, with free shuttle service. Had to wait almost an hour for the shuttle to pick us up, but the trip back to the airport the next day was scheduled and on time. Clean room, quiet hallways. Decent channel selection (got to watch the Denver game.) Will stay there again.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Thank you for rating us a 4 star on Expedia. My staff and I were delighted to have you here. With regards to your shuttle pick up we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might have cause to you. We have 3 big shuttle that goes to the air port and I have addressed your concern to the Department head. Nevertheless I am very glad that you did enjoy your stay with us and we look forward seeing you in the near future. LET US BE YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
Benjamin
"Not happy camper!"
Staff misinformed me about the airport shuttle running only until midnight. It does run 24hrs. I had to paid 25 dlls for a taxi to get to the hotel. I arrived around 1 am, It took forever the check in +20 minutes. I had already a reservation and prepaid, one staff he was multitasking. The room assigned A/C and phone broken, another room was assigned the electronic key card did not work had to be reissued. I was hoping to be able to use the room before the check out.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
i'M VERY SORRY ABOUT THE MISINFORMED INFORMATION GIVEN TO YOU. THERE ARE TWO HAWTHORN IN IRVING AND THE SOUTH HAWTHORN SHUTTLE STOP RUNNING AT MIDNIGHT. HOPEFULLY YOU DIDN'T MISTAKENLY CALL THE WRONG HOTEL AT FIRST. NEVERTHELESS PLEASE KINDLY ACCEPT MY SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MISHAP MIGHT HAVE CAUSE TO YOU. WE WOULD LOVE TO BE AT YOUR SERVICE IN THE NEAR FUTURE
1 night trip Jan 1, 2016
"Great staff, rundown facility"
Staff very friendly and accommodating. Furnishings are nice but overall condition of building is dated and somewhat run down (lots of cracks in tile, carpet stained, etc). Shuttle was rickety but it got me to the airport and back. I will probably choose a different hotel next time.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
We were happy to have you here thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Expedia
2 night business trip Dec 16, 2015
Kathi
The room was dark. Also need some hooks on the wall to hang clothes while getting dressed.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Thank our for sharing your experience about your recent stay with us. It was our pleasure having you here.In regards to your comment all our rooms have a good size closet equipped with 10 hangers per room. It is always advisable to contact the front desk immediately if you happen to have any concern. This way will allow the hotel a reasonable tome to resolve the matter at hand and to ensured that your stay was marvelous. Again thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to serve you in the near future
3 night family trip Dec 6, 2015
"Simple and comfortable"
service was very good. The receptionist was very helpful.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Dear Guest, I will take this opportunity to appreciate you taking the time to respond and share your feedback .We are pleased to know your were satisfied with your stay and the delivery of our service. Our team is looking forward to be at your service next time you are in the area. Thank You
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2015
valerie
"Nice Hotel!"
Love this hotel, I will stay here again.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Our entire team takes this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.We are very delighted to know you were satisfied with your stay . Looking forward to serve you during your next stay . Thank you
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
Francisco
Room was hot, no shampoo smallest soap I have ever seen. Should be rated 2 star.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Please kindly share your feedback with us . It seems that you were not satisfied with your stay, Our goal is to ensure our guest happiness. We are open minded and welcome all feedback. We will like to know where we went wrong. Kindly give us a call at your earliest convenience so that we can discuss your concern privately.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
Tresa
For the most part our stay was good. the pillows were FLAT and the AC kept shutting off (we like to sleep in a cold room and could not keep the air going) The service was GREAT, have no complaints there and the breakfast was good and hot. My husband loved that they had bacon and lots of it.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience about our hotel. It was a pleasure having you here and thank your for giving us the opportunity to serve you.. In regards to the AC, Please in the future, it is always advisable to contact the front desk immediately regarding any issues or concern during your stay. This would have allow of the chance to resolve the issue and ensure that your entire stay was fantastic. We were delighted to have you with us and we hope to see you in the near future
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Missed connection flight ...stranded in Dallas. Last minute booking.Great hotel! Breakfast buffet was terrific. Location of hotel is among many other hotels,but no restaurants in immediate area. A short 5 min drive down hwy to area of many good restaurants makes up for it. Overall stay was great. Room was clean and pretty good size for a queen suite.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Hello , I will take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time out for sharing your feedback with us .It encourages to our Team and gives them the confidence of doing it right and take the service to the next level.We are delighted that Our Hotel served best to all your needs and your were pleased. Thank You Management
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
Aaron
"beautiful room with shuttle to airport"
Beautiful room but nothing to use to take advantage of full kitchen. No utensils, dishes or cooking equipment.Full size stove and frig. Good parking.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Hello and i would like to take this opportunity to appreciate you taking the time and sharing your feedback with us.It is great pleasure to know that you were satisfied with the room and the parking. We do have dishes ,utensils and cooking equipment available at the Front Desk as per our guest requests. Looking forward to be at your service during your next visit to Dallas. Thank you Guest Relations
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2015
"Needs a facelift!"
A worn out, depressing hotel. Won't stay there again
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Happy Holidays and Greetings from Hawthorn Suites Irving.We are very grateful and-appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback through Expedia. It was a great pleasure having you here.The Team and i were delighted.I am excited to take this opportunity to share a good news with you.Our Hotel is in the process of under going a major renovation scheduled to start at the end of this month. We have seen and read our Guest Concerns. Thank you for your understanding during this process. Thank You Guest Relations
3 night business trip Nov 27, 2015
this is an industrial and business neighborhood. I had to request shampoo, coffee and towels on the second day
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
We will take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete the Feedback through Expedia.I am glad to hear that our Team did deliver your request promptly . We want to make certain that our guests our comfortable while staying with us. Thank You Guest Relations
3 night romance trip Nov 24, 2015
"Overall nice stay."
Nice room. Airport shuttle nice.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Greetings From Hawthorn Suites Irving. We are very delighted to know you were satisfied with your accommodation during your stay at our Hotel. We look forward for the opportunity to serve you again in near future. Thank you Guest Relations
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"Excellent value for comfortable stay!"
Stayed for nearly a week to be with ill relative. Staff are wonderful. Area safe and easily accessible. Hotel is quiet, clean, and comfortable. Refrigerator, sink, microwave also in room. Helpful. Thank you.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Dear Guest, We appreciate you taking the time completing our review on Expedia.It is always with great pleasure to know you were delighted with your stay.Our team takes pride in delivering exceptional service and making sure all our guest depart with a memorable experience. As always,we look forward to see you again in near future.
6 night family trip Nov 18, 2015
I was not able to connect to the Internet.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
I am very sorry that you had difficulties with the internet condition.It is always best to contact the front desk immediately whenever you happen to have any concern regarding your stay.. This would have allow the hotel a reasonable time to resolve the issues to ensure you have a pleasant stay. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you. We look forward seeing you in the near future with the hope of putting a much bigger smile on your face
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Older building so you can hear people in adjoining rooms and above you. In my case I had a person above me walking around the room all night and keeping me up.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
So sorry to hear that you had a sleepless night while staying with us. We take pride with our work here and we sincerely apologize that you were not completely comfortable due to the situation stated on your comment. It is always best to contact the front desk immediately with any concern you had during your stay. This give the hotel staff a reason time to resolve the issues and to make certain that you have a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve. Upon your next visit we will be happy to given you a complimentary upgrade to one of our king suite. Again we apologize for any inconvenience in regard to this matter.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
Bernard
Waited two hours at airport to be picked up from hotel shuttle. That was the bad part of my stay.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
We sincerely apologized for the long wait at the airport. lot's of flights were cancelled. and our shuttle can only holds 14 passenger at a time. We have taken note of it and will work hard to do much better. Thank you for sharing your concern with us. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to serve you, and we look forward to serve you in the near future
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
"Exceptional staff"
We arrived late,exhausted and hungry,in an absolute downpour of rain. We had no car and the hotel is not close to a restaurant. The desk clerk offered and their shuttle driver drove us and another guest to a local Burger King in a convenience store. The other guest had her flight cancelled and had already spent a night sleeping in the airport. She needed items from the store. The driver waited for us all to take care of our needs( with the utmost courtesy) and returned us to the hotel.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Kathleen
"The review"
3 night stay. Late night clerk shouldn't work with the public. Evening and morning clerks were very friendly and pleasant to talk to and deal with. The shuttle to and from DFW took two hours to pick me up from my first call requesting pick up. Late night clerk never apologized just kept giving excuses. This same clerk was still working early Saturday morning and at checkout she was just rude mumbling under her breath, she was unbelievable.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Thank you for bring this to our attention. we do not tolerate this kind of behaviour toward our guests. Your comment is under review while we continually working on improving our guests satisfaction daily
3 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
Craig
"Quick weekend in the DFW area"
Booked this hotel based on my experience with the local one I have here plus the price was very right for my weekend trip. The local one here in MA is very good so I figured this one should be ok as it had decent reviews. Overall it as OK but you could tell it wasnt top tier of the Hawthorn Suites as everything wasnt as "crisp" and on point as you would think it would be. Room was good space wise but again the little things add up...the door was off on the hinges a bit so you had to really push it hard to open it and pull the handle to make sure it closed. Called on that but never heard back or saw anyone work on it but it worked so I didnt stress on it to much. Towels were limited and definitely on the cheaper side as were the toiletries but again nothing major but not as crisp as I expected based on how the location up here in MA is run. The outside card reader didnt work on the side entrances which is where my room was located which would have come in handy as it was raining the whole weekend but again nothing major as parking was decent. Breakfast was basic stuff...more that I would expect from like a Super 8/Days Inn but it did the job but based on what they serve here it was definitely underwhelming. Overall a good stay and no real major complaints and the price was right so I would probably stay here again for the right price.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Thank you for taking the time to share your concern. We were delighted to have you here . Our hotel is in the process of renovation, starting the end of december. It will be a pleasure to have you back after the renovation . As a sign of our appreciation we will be more than happy to give you a complimentary upgrade to one of our king suite. Again we very much appreciate your feedback and I look forward to see you in the near future
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Cruz
"Location is hard to get to, no place to eat!"
Walls were dirty in bathroom! Rode shuttle to airport had huge hole in top, water was pouring in everywhere !!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Sorry for any inconvenience you may have had due to this situation. We have bought a new shuttle since then. We continually work on improving our service to ensure our guests happiness
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
"Friendly and helpful staff."
Moved to this hotel near the airport after a few days on business in downtown at The Renaissance Worthington Fort Worth Hotel.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
We were delighted to have you here thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and i look forward to see you in the near future.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2015
Suzanne
"Awesome!"
My boyfriend is in the army so he flew in for a little weekend get away, I drove down. After reading all the reviews on this hotel I was a little skeptical and scared that it wasn't going to be very nice/clean. But when I got there the staff was friendly and I was able to get checked in right away. I went to my room scared for what I just paid for, but turns out, it was really nice. The only thing that was wrong was a leaking sink, the toilet ran water the whole time, and the tile had cracks, but that's definitely nothing to complain about! I will stay here again if I end up at the airport area again!
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"not good"
the air was off in the lobby when we arrived so it was hot. when we got to our room, the air conditioner was broke and the tiles in the bathroom were cracked and my husband stepped on one and it fell half through. we had to pack everything up after unpacking and being there an hour and move rooms. the air never was on to whole time in the lobby or dining area. there were 2 places on the ceiling with water damage and the sheet rock looked like it was falling through. breakfast was good though. but overall a bad stay and would not reccomend to a friend.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Thank you for your comment. We really appreciate your feedback. I will like to use this opportunity to inform you that our hotel is in the process of undergoing a major renovation. We wouldn't want to lose a valuable customer such as you. We will be honor to have you come back and visit the hotel after the completion of our renovation and we will be more than happy to give you a complimentary upgrade to one of our king suite . Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might have cause you
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
shelli
"Not far from downtown."
I was surprised how new the rooms were as opposed to the hallways. I feel like they remodeled the rooms but stopped at the hallways and stairwells.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
Tarica
Terrible place to stay. Bathroom has fungus, carpet is rotten, dirty rooms. I booked for two nights, could not stay for second , moved to another hotel. Manager so greedy even refuser to refund money. Look for another place to stay. Hotels. com did not assist to get money refunded, will never use this website for booking, so useless people.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
I am sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your stay with us. We work very hard to ensure our guest satisfaction and we take any concern pertaining to our guests very seriously. I respectfully disagree with your comments about our hotel. Nevertheless I am very excited to tell you that we are in the process of starting our renovation. It will be a honor to have you back here with us. Also we will gladly upgrade you to one of our king suite jacuzzi on your next visit with us. tank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
"Basic"
Basic hotel only stayed for one night. Breakfast was okay. Don't have high expectations.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Thank you for your time sharing your experience with us on line. we were happy to have you here with us, and we look forward seeing you again in the near future
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
"Stop & Go"
Hawthorne was a nice retreat in my busy business trip filled week. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and spacious. The staff were all very respectful and helpful.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
We truly appreciate your feedback. It was our pleasure having you here and we hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
April
"Just a room"
Hotel dated; carpets dirty. No extra pillows when I called down to room service. Super busy. Ranks a bit better than motel 6.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Thank you for your comment. Our hotel is in the process of renovation. I am happily extending an invitation to you to come back and visit us. we will gladly give you a complimentary upgrade to one of our jacuzzi suite on your next visit.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
"Friendly Staff"
The staff was extremely kind and helpful. My only suggestion would be to turn the hottub on mid morning so by the evening it would be warm. I wasn't able to use it because it hadn't been turned on. It takes hours for a hot tub to reach peak warmth.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
I am very sorry that you were not able to used the hot tub while you were here with us. our hotel is in the process of renovation. We look forward seeing you again in the near future. and i will make certain that the hot tub is up and functioning for your convenience
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
Connie
"Worst place I have ever stayed at."
Key did not open door - a staff person acting like we disturbed her came and tried and was also unable to open the door had to use an actual key to let us in and stated she would get it fixed and put new key under door, didn't happen. Nothing done about it, basically we were unable to leave the room to eat. Felt as if we were kept as a hostage as staff did nothi g to fix problem or even move us to another room. Phone did not work, clock did not work, desk stated they would give us a courtesy call, had we depended on them we would have missed our flight. Had some type of bites on body after staying there. Very rude staff, called manager Mark who refused to do anything to compensate stating that his staff offered to move us which is a lie!!!! Paid through Expedia and Mark stated due to that he is unable to compensate!!!! I should have read the reviews for 2.5 stars - in my opinion that is rating this hotel way too high!!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!! There are way too many other places to stay.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
I am very sorry that you felt that way about our hotel. Your situation as written would have been prevented. I have addressed this with the staff. It seems that we fell short of meeting and exceeding your expectation and for that I do apologized. We wouldn't want to loose you as a customer
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Our family needed to find a hotel close to DFW following a late night flight arrival. This hotel's shuttle is 24 hours which was a big selling point for us. It was super easy; we called the hotel upon arrival and we were picked up and taken to the hotel promptly. I was expecting average accommodations, but was pleasantly surprised by the spacious, super clean room accented by granite countertops; the beds were super comfortable. Even though this is right by the airport surrounded by other hotels, the noise level was far less than I anticipated. Got a good night's sleep an onto the next day. This location has a lot of appeal for business travelers or those needing a nearby option for a late flight arrival.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Cadams
"Poor communications"
Their airport shuttle service is poor. I arrived at about 10pm and called to ask if the shuttle was on an automatic schedule. The woman said it is automatic until 1:30, and then on call. So I waited.... After about 45 minutes, I called again and learned she meant until 1:30 pm, not am; so she would send the shuttle. After another 30 minutes I called again and the new desk person said HE would send the shuttle but they needed to stop for gas. So basically, a 2 hour wait for a shuttle.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
It seems that we fell short meeting your expectation and for that I sincerely apologized. Your situation was addressed to both the drivers and the front desk. We work hard on exceeding our guest expectation.
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
RONALD
"Weird Location"
Late in, had a reservation problem and the staff was great fixing it. The GPS brought me in through some sketchy areas around the airport fence line. The location is between interstate and airport, which means the acess road wanders all over.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
I am glad that you finally found your way to the hotel. It is always best to contact the hotel for direction if you happen to run into any problem locating the hotel.nevertheless thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. it was our pleasure having you here .
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
Ronald
"Highly Disappointed"
Description of room we booked was not the room we were given and when I inquired about this I was told it was because hotels.com was wrong - and then had to pay additional funfs to upgrade to the room I thought I had booked. The "full" kitchen worked if you were a family of two or less or if uou wabted to eat in shifts. The bathroom was a hoke. Tub was jetted gowever all the electronics were removed and the push button replaced with the flapper ball from the inside of a toilet tank - it appeara that it was installed usong plumbers putty that had given out long ago - so everytime you showered or bathed it fell out. But all of that was conringent on whether or not you coul even turn the water on since the faucet was broke. I love Wyndham hotels but was highly disappointed in this one and would never recommend it.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
It seems that we felt to meet your expectation. We guarantee all reservations and we honor the reservation that was booked. Upgrade or change of rooms type book is subject to a fee. However we are more than happy to upgrade our guests to a room that is most comfortable for their needs if available.
3 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
"Nice hotel for the money!!!"
I arrived at this Hotel for the Falcons vs Cowboys game and everything went well.. Clean, quiet, smelled great, only 10 minutes from DFW airport!!
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Floyd
"Loved Our Stay"
This was our first time staying at Hawthorn Suites and we loved it! It's like a 1 BR, 1 BA apartment with your own fully equipped kitchen. We will definitely be staying at Hawthorn Suites whenever we go on our trips from now on. Amazing rates as well. $84 for the suite, can't beat it!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Thank you for the rating. I am very glad that you were satisfied with your stay with us. We are expecting your soon return if you happen to be in the Dallas area again.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
I've stayed twice at this hotel my first room is on the second floor it was very nice and clean. On my second day I stayed on the third floor the room wasn't as good as condition as the first one but was still very clean and nice. The hotel staff is very courteous and helpful.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
I am happy that you have stayed with us twice and both stays you were completely satisfied with your stay. We will be very happy to give you a complimentary upgrade to one of our Jacuzzi suite on your next visit.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Reasonable rate, clean room, good breakfast"
Very nice stay. The only issue we had was the shuttle driver on the way to the airport was playing with his phone while driving us.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Thank you for staying with us. We work hard to ensure our guest comfort and happiness. We look forward to your soon return
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Decent hotel for price"
Hotel room was comfortable and clean. The actual hotel is a little out dated but was ok for just an over night stay. Breakfast was decent as well.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
Anastasia
Good. Wish ac was better
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Thank you for your recent stay with us, and thank you for taking the time to share your review. With regard to the AC we are going to replace the entire ac in the hotel. We have already taken the initiative placing the order. At the moment we are just waiting on delivery. We take our guests feed back very seriously and we expect nothing less than excellence for all our guests. Upon your next return the hotel will be fully equipped with new ac unit in all rooms. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2015
Gretchen
"Nice hotel that needs a few updates."
Hotel room was very nice and clean. Pool was nice. The only thing that was bad was the stairwell smelled bad from no air flow and dirty carpet and you could feel holes in the hallway floors when walking. Breakfast was the same every morning but was good. The outside of the hotel is very nice.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
I am thankful for your observation of our hotel. We take our guest feedback very serious. Our priority to ensure our guest comfort. With regards to your comments,we are about to begin our renovation by the end of the month. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the near future. Thank you for sharing your experience with us
3 night business trip Aug 24, 2015