All hotels in Rosemont, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10233 W Higgins Rd, Rosemont, IL, 60018, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Park and Fly"
Always stay here for Park and Fly, Like Harey Carey's on site, rooms are worn.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thanks for your business! Nobody does the park and fly like we do!!
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Brent
"Would not recommend even for a short stay."
I specifically requested a non smoking room and paid extra for it, but they put me in a smoking room that stunk. Breakfast is only until 9. The whole place needs to be refurbished.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn and Suites Chicago O'Hare We have small percentage of smoking rooms, less than 10 percent unfortunately that night you arrived those were the only upgrades we have left. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you and your in the future. Angel Benitez
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"be wary of staying here"
The room had a cigarette smell. At 6:15 am on Sunday, someone tried to come into my room. I had both locks in use. The person was able to undo the deadbolt, however the lock across the door stopped them. This is scary for a woman by herself.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for taking the time for sharing your experience with us. Security is our number one priority, so we immediately looked into this incident as you explained. We currently found the door to be working correctly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again as our guest in the future. Angel Benitez
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Great experience"
Friendly staff, plenty of free parking, very clean rooms, thick walls. Upon checking in, the staff had asked if I would be willing to take the handicapped version off the room I had reserved. I accepted and they included 2 free Passes for breakfast at the restaurant attached. The food at the restaurant was outstanding, tho the service was lacking. But hey, fantastic experience. My fiance and I agree that we would very happily return to this hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your business and feedback!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Holiday Inn on Higgins, O'Hare"
Nice hotel, convenient to the airport withoout planes zooming past your window. Harry Carey's next door - awesome place, great steak. One complaint: no complimentary coffee in the lobby - they charge $1.50/cup!!!! Really!?!? I spend that much money for your room and you can't even buy me a cup of coffee???? I had to drink the room swill.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thanks for your feedback..
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Cancelled flight, good experience"
I had to unexpectedly get a room after a cancelled flight. So did many other people ... so there was a huge line at the desk. But the employees were very friendly and helpful ... both at the desk and in the shuttle. It was nice to have a calm, friendly staff greeting me after dealing with less than customer-service focused airline employees.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your business!!!! I am glad we could provide a great level of service.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Time to Move On"
Have used this hotel's "Park & Fly" feature several times. Parking charges are normally apart of the quoted rate. When I arrived at check-in, I was told that I had to pay additional parking charges. I selected Park & Fly rate with Expedia but still had to pay extra. The rooms have seen no improvements in a number of years and they simply are outdated. Alarm clock did not work and no bottled water to drink. Not too sure the parking area is secure.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Terry
"Poor"
The sheets were not changed from the previous person sleeping on them. I have the pictures to show it. When I called the front desk the girl could not hear me so she hung up, THREE times in a row. Instead of sending someone up they ignored the calls. I had to call from my cell phone to reach the front desk to ask for clean sheets for my bed. Disgusting!
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your review and for staying with us. I do sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. I will look into the items you commented on and address the situation. Our goal is to provide quick and efficient service to each and every guest at our hotel. Despite your current feelings, we hope you will give us another chance to prove to you that this was the exception rather than the rule. Angel Benitez
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Nice place close to it all."
It was a nice and quiet stay there.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your busienss and yes we are in a great spot at O'Hare.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Christopher
"Restaurant isn't that good"
I ordered beef sandwich which cost about 20$, but it didn't taste that good at all. Other than that every service seems ok.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Sorry to hear this. I ll send this to Haray Caray's for review.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Close to blue line station"
Customer service was great. The rooms were clean and the shuttle bus is a plus because it takes you to the airport and you can catch the blue line train there.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your business and feedback. This goes along way for the team!!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"Ok"
Staff was nice...rooms were clean but quite small. Rooms were outdated and in need of some repairs...bed was super hard around the edges and then too soft in the center...so you sunk into the middle and was difficult to get out
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your feedback. We are currently addressing the bedding package and updating them daily.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Derek
"Average"
All around average place to stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Loved my stay.. Great staff!
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your business!! I will let the team know!!!
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Desiree
"excellent hotel"
This hotel is very clean and the rooms are huge. I only stayed one night but it was very comfortable and had a great time. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your business and review!!! This goes a long way for the team!!!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
James Peart
"Airport hotel"
This hotel was near the airport and i excpected it to be noisy due to the airplanes, but surprisingly it was very quiet. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The room seemed spacious enough and fairly clean. The carpet was older and really needed a good cleaning. My only complaint was the cleaning staff try to come into our room without waiting long enough for us to answer the door. And it was quite a while before checkout. One of the reasons we chose this hotel was for the free parking, which in Chicago is a plus.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Very good service at front desk. Friendly, fast, to the point and with valuable recommendations. Really gave the feel they where happy and would go more than the extra mile to help the guest !
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great stay, close to airport"
Over all, great stay. Our room was a spacious and comfortable suite with view of the airport. We took advantage of the shuttle that the hotel provides to and from the airport to take metro to the city since there isn't much to do in the area. Staff was friendly and helpful. We would stay here again
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thanks for the wonderful review. I will pass this along to the team .
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
clarissa
"Can't believe the pillows"
Because of business I get to stay at many hotels. The pillows at this Holiday Inn were the worst pillows that I have ever tried. I had to buy a decent pillow at a nearby Target store.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Sorry to hear about that. Please let the front desk know next time and we will take care of the issue.
3 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Hugo
"Great business hotel"
Nice hotel, excellent staff, near O'Hare and very punctual shuttle service. gift shop is great. Harry Carray's is right in the hotel and had great food and service, plus it was hopping! good hotel, it's not the Westin, but is is far better than the other mid-priced hotels near O'Hare.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
THANK YOU!!! I will pass this along to the team!!!
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
kj
"Close to the airport"
Middle of the road hotel, carpet in the room seemed dirty, rest of the room was ok!
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your business.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Close to O'Hare - great service"
We needed a room close to the airport with a 24 hour shuttle service. When we checked in, the front desk was able to direct us to the rental car return, the closest food (Harry Caray's in their lobby, yum!), suggested shuttle times for our flight out the next day. The room was a 2 bedroom suite that was perfect as I was leaving earlier than my son and didn't have to disturb him as I left the room at 4am. Shuttle driver was chipper and friendly, took me right to my skycap. Awesome and we will stay again!
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your business. Our doubles really are the best in the area.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Joann
"Great Airport Stay."
My high rating is based on this being an airport hotel. Very convenient to O'Hare. Took the Blue Line up to Rosemont, plenty of cabs at the El, easy $5.00 to hotel. Comfortable, clean, what you would hope for in an airport hotel. Has the added bonus of Harry Carey's on the premises. Not often can you get a world class steak and nice crisp martini at an airport hotel. Early morning shuttle was timely and worked perfectly.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your business!!! Yes we have everything within a 7 minute trip. Come again!!!
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"close to everything we wanted to see"
Clean, comfortable room. Staff very pleasant. Quiet despite its close location to the airport.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your star rating. Our windows are triple paned.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Angela
"Last minute stay was a great stay"
Grateful to have a room after long evening of flight cancellations. It was a nice room and comfortable.
Thank you!!!
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
mary e
"My Recent Stay..."
My stay was fine and I would stay again, however a very long wait for my Pick up at the airport.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your stay. Somtimes traffic is a little conjested at O'Hare.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Char
"COMIC CON"
comfortable rooms,enjoyed HARRY CARRYS. that's it.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thanks for the feedback!!!!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"good place"
Great service, I like it
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your rating!!!!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Abdullah Alrebh
"moldy bathroom & bad check-in"
We were checked in under the wrong name. Our dates of stay were not confirmed, which would have prevented the wrong check in. Our bathroom had no exhaust fan, so there was a great deal of mold on the ceiling, as well as the walls and caulking around the shower. I was able to wipe some off with a wet washcloth. A note was left for housekeeping to see if they could use a little bleach to clean it off. I let them know we would be out all day so they didn't have to rush.There were bottles of Clorox Clean up on the housekeeping carts, so I know they had the necessary supplies. Nothing was done and the mold was still there. When the water was turned on, the moldy smell was horrible! Won't be staying here again.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your comments regarding you stay here and please I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us The management team here is taking a hard look on improving all your concerns brought to our attention. I hope we have a chance to be of service to you and your family in the future. Angel Benitez
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Kristi Archer
"Convenient location to my destinations"
Easy highway on/off access, quiet hotel, good restaurant on site and good friendly service from the hotel and restaurant staffs.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thanks for star rating!!!!! Yes we are one of the easiest hotels for highway access.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Terry
"Close to the Hotel"
I truly enjoyed my stay at the Chicago O'Hare Holiday Inn on Rosemont
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
We are glad you had a nice stay!!!!
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Norma
"OK"
Very noisy by the next door guest child/children, could not sleep!
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Sorry for the noise. Please let us know next time and we will take care of the nosie.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Concert weekend"
Location good for events at the Allstate Arena. Not far from other Rosemont spots like the Fashion Outlets. Driveway to hotel not easy to identify, could be construction though. Interior kind of outdated but was fine for a weekend.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your feddback!!!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great Hotel for Park and Fly travelers"
The hotel fit the need well for a comfortable, clean, nicely set up room for a quick one night stay. In the morning we used their Park and Fly program which includes the airport shuttle service. This is not the cheapest hotel but not outrageously priced either. We have used this hotel 5 times now and have always had a positive experience. Just keep in mind that the Park & Fly service is not included when booking through Expedia and you will need to pay if you want it at the hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Hello Mark and thank you for the feedback. Our park and fly is down to a science.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
The room served its purpose. It was meant for just an overnight stay.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Crappy stay"
I made reservations months ago for our layover between Chicago and London. Requested two nonsmoking rooms. Arrived at the hotel and was told there were no nonsmoking rooms and ended up on a hide a bed and regular bed in a suite which was nonsmoking. Terrible night's sleep and still haven't seen the refund on my credit card. Bummer.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your comments regarding you stay and please accept my apology for the problem you encountered with the smoking rooms. We have small percentage of smoking rooms, less than 10 percent unfortunately that night you arrived those were the only upgrades we have left. I hope we have a chance to be of service to you and your family in the future. Angel Benitez
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
teresa
"Cuts corners wherever possible"
There was nothing BAD about this hotel. It was clean. But, you could tell that they pinched every penny and cut every corner that they could. The pillows are teeny tiny squares. There is only 1 teeny tiny garbage can between the 3 rooms (not in the bathroom!). There's no swimming pool. There's no breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your stay. Your comments about the pillows has been forwarded to proper departments, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. One again we thank you for your comments Angel Benitez
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Great proximity to All State Arena"
Wanted to be able to walk to concert at All State Arena. Good location, safe neighborhood, free parking. The cleaning staff need to be a little quieter in the hall when people are trying to sleep in.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Yes we are really close to All-State Arena.
"location"
close to the airport and within walking distance of the Allstate Arena. No continental breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thatnk you for the star rating and yes all is true but Harry Caray's has a wonderful breakfast buffet.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Garth Concert"
We were checked right in, I made reservations about 2 months ago and asked for a cot. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and made sure everything was good. We had dinner at the Harry Carry restaurant at the hotel. The food was great and the wait staff fantastic!!
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
We are happy you like the hotel and Harry's!!! I heard Garth had a great series of concerts.
"Convenient"
Staff was willing and helpful. Would stay here again.
Please come again!!!
Judy K
Wonderful experience and very accommodating despite being very busy
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
marie
"Nice, clean hotel, friendly staff"
Hotel was clean and staff was very friendly and helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thanks and please come see us again!!!
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
Jane
"Very quiet & comfortable"
We were pleasantly surprised by how quiet the room was, even though we were near the elevator and overlooked the main parking lot. Good place to stay, and convenient to O'Hare.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thanks for the feedback!!! Yes our hotel is as quiet as a library.
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
"Customer service was not a priority"
I booked a 2 queen bed non smoking room 5 weeks in advance. When I arrived I was informed by the front desk staff that the only room that was available was a smoking room with 1 queen bed. The room rate was considerably less that I had already pre paid and was informed that I would not receive a refund of the difference. I asked for the manager and was informed by her very unapologetically that my only choice was to take the room or cancel with no refund. Unfortunately there were no other rooms available at any other hotels in the area so I stayed. The smoke odor was overwhelming in the room and there were burns in the carpet. I will never stay at another holiday inn.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you for your review and for staying with us. I do sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. We have small percentage of smoking rooms, less than 10 percent unfortunately that night you arrived those were the only upgrades we have left. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to serving you in the future. Angel Benitez
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"Close to the airport"
My experience was awful because my room was not the room the I had booked. It was supposed to be 2 beds, not 1 bed and 1 pull out sofa. There was no pool like the advertisement online showed.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
I am really sorry to hear that. Please give us another try
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Bonnie
"consistently great!"
I love staying here whenever I am in the Chicago area. Staff is very friendly and accommodating; the rooms are so nice and spacious. Very clean. I recommend this hotel to ANYONE. Do not confuse this hotel with the Holiday Inn across the street: they are NOT the same.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thank you so much Tia for the review. Reviews like this go a long way to the team. I will pass this on!!!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Great, Will Stay Again"
Everything was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and helpful and were great in assisting with changes we made to our reservation. The shuttle was convenient and timely. The room was nice and clean. The staff at the adjoining restaurant was also very friendly.
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thanks Ashly!!! Our rooms are second to none!!
3 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
I didn't know what to expect, but when I checked in the staff was very friendly and helpful with their directions to get through the city. The hotel itself was nice and clean however the pillows were small. Also you have to pay for breakfast. I would definitely recommend this hotel!
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Thanks Rachel for the review. I will pass along to the team!!!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Rachel
"Overpriced"
Tiny rooms, not very clean Not good value for the money. However, it is Manhattan and you may not be able to do better
Response by Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-O'Hare/Rosemont
Hi Sami ,was this for our hotel as we are far away from Manhattan?
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014