All hotels in Woodbridge, New Jersey, United States of America
1 Hoover Way, Woodbridge, NJ, 07095, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Tolerable"
Shower drain not worky well n breakfast was empty coffee thermos n muffins in plastic hardly a continental breakfast.....unless Albania is included.........on plus side relatively clean but dated Internet worked and walking distance to some stores
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
Patrick
"Comfortable, dated hotel in Woodbridge NJ"
Dated hotel in Woodbridge. We had to wait for a bit while we were being checked in. Seemed to take a while. Breakfast is very minimal. Grab and go. Rooms are comfortable, clean.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Dated hotel,clean comfortable stay."
We got there late. Had to wait while we were checked in, others in front of us. Seemed to take a long time. Hotel is dated. Needs an update. Rooms were clean though. Breakfast is grab and go. Very minimal.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Arun S
"great for the price"
A very good hotel for extended stays no matter what your needs are.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Roderick
The hotel needs more personnel, is incredible to believe that the recepcionist has to deal also with house keeping.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Maria del Carmen
"Best value in the area"
Well renovated, courteus front desk.
Response by Extended Stay America - Woodbridge - Newark
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your stay and our great value. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Gayrat
"Never again"
This hotel is rundown and dirty. The halls are dark and smell very stale. I arrived at 1:30AM and was scolded for dialing "0" for assistance,on the wrong phone. There was nothing at all in the kitchenette. Apparently you have to request everything. One of the two burners were broken. The screen was hanging off the window. The bathroom was dirty, as was the carpet. Even the desk chair was broken.
7 night family trip May 11, 2015
All was great
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Gayrat
"Bad Exp"
The person at the counter was sleeping. Had to wait for more than 30 minutes to get served.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"good stay"
the room was clean and I would stay there again
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Leon
"Great Place to Stay"
It was Great!
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Candice
"Seven /eight"
One night and things were ok. No issues in, out,easy.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Would not recommend"
Me and my boyfriend decided to stay here last minute on a Saturday in April 2015 . Check in was fine . Definitely get what you pay for with this as soon as you walk in its very cheap looking paint pealing off and they wrote down my room number and the wifi code on a post it note. Can't even afford those nice booklets regular hotels give you your room info in. Next we get to our door and the door won't open. I went back down to the desk and they had a very nice gentlemen reprogram the key and come and open the door for us. The room was decent looking not terrible but the bed wasn't comfortable nor were the blankets and sheets . My Boyfriend actually went back out to his car to retrieve spare blankets we have so we could be comfortable. Next, I sat at one corner of the bed and the entire mattress lifted up to my side and was about to fall over . I had my boyfriend look at the bed and one of the posts bottom pieces were missing . I called the desk and the same nice gentlemen came in to look at it but by then my boyfriend had used a roll of toilet paper to keep the bed up. They asked if we wanted to switch rooms but we had already settled in and it was late . The women at the desk was very nice and said if we had any issues again to please call her . Nice staff bad hotel will NEVER stay at an extended stay America again .
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Nadiah
"Nice hotel for over night visit."
The room was ok but they need do some refunds when you can't make it. The smoking rooms need more attention as far as the smell. And they need to wash the bedspreads. That's disgusting.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Valentine's day"
Very clean, great staff at the front desk. Quiet. Comfortable bed
Response by Extended Stay America - Woodbridge - Newark
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that our staff made your stay great and that you had a comfortable bed. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
tara
Breakfast was a disappointment. It was not disclose before reservation that it's grab and go. Choices are very few(about 3 fruit included). WIFI was terrible, it was not likewise disclose that guests has to pay additional money to have a normal connection. The free connection was very very "poor". I think it's just a ploy so that guests will pay for higher connection. This was my first experience in your hotel and will not be back or recommend it to anybody , well probably to my enemies or people I don't like.
Response by Extended Stay America - Woodbridge - Newark
Jessie - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the grab-and-go breakfast provided was not what you expected. In response to your feedback, I am escalating your comments to our corporate office. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future and provide a greater experience for you.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Jessie
"won't stay here again"
food still in the refrig from previous guest. heat didn't work. no shampoo or conditioner apparently you have to ask for these items.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"Nice to stay in and they take pets"
The staff was not too helpful this stay tall are asking too many questions the stay was okay
Response by Extended Stay America - Woodbridge - Newark
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you had a good stay and that you enjoyed our pet-friendly policy. Still, I do apologize that our staff was not helpful. I will be meeting with my team to review our customer service standards so that your experience in this regard is not repeated. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Carrie
"Just OK, look elsewhere"
There were some issues with the room that didn't get addressed. Not major but still I was surprised that no one came up within the week that I was there to fix them despite my requests. I had to go the front desk to ask for shampoo, etc, I'm not sure if this is normal for Extended Stay but that's how this one seems to work. Overall, the room was clean and safe and the major systems worked but everything is dated and could use some updates.
Response by Extended Stay America - Woodbridge - Newark
Greg - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you encountered some minor issues with your room during your visit with us. As well, I sincerely apologize that these issues were not properly addressed by our staff. I will be meeting with our staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
4 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Greg
"Happy"
Nice place
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Edward
The hotel is fine in set up, etc. The cleanliness is generally OK, but I have twice found long dark hair on the toilet when I arrived. And this time my toilet backed up which was not pleasant. The staff was quite pleasant though
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Freq. Traveler
"Do not bother not dependable took payment no room."
They did not honor my hotels.com reservations. Said it was cancelled my some unknown person. They were rude and had no resolution.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Not worth the price"
This place was very disappointing. First I get disturbrd by a maintenance man saying he needed a plunger for another rooms emergency. The top of the fridge looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. The towels had stains on them. And to top it off all night there were loud groups of men and women yelling in the halls.
Response by Extended Stay America - Woodbridge - Newark
Hi there, The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I am so disappointed that we did not meet your, nor our own, expectations . Please accept my apology. Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention and allowing me the opportunity to address them. I hope you will allow us another chance to serve you more favorably the next time you are in the area. Again, thank you!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Good Hotel & Good Service"
I found the hotel to be nice, very clean, the basic services were very good. The front desk very cooperative & friendly. Breakfast was too basic, had to wait too long. All around I would recommend this hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America - Woodbridge - Newark
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and our friendly staff during your visit. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Still, I apologize if our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
A. Abel
"low"
This hotel is average and i would not recommend this if you are looking for something that may fit well within ur standards
1 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
Niovi
we were traveling on business and did not carry shampoo or soap, this hotel does not have any cleaning supply besides the towells.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
daniel zaidenberg
"unkept, unclean, and unprofessional"
Terrible
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"VERY clean!"
Very good in most ways, but we don't like the new policy of a kitchen bare of essentials. It's a nuisance to guests, and a strain on staff, to run back and forth every time you want a class, knife, etc.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Okay, not great"
We chose this hotel because the room had a refrigerator and microwave that we really needed, so in that sense it served our purpose. However, the customer service was poor. The bathroom only provided two soaps, no shampoo/conditioner or toothpaste. Also, they would not deliver anything to the room: I was asked to pick up a coffee maker from the front desk. We had a non-smoking room but the long corridor to our room reeked of tobacco smoke. They had other rooms on the same floor which were not smoke free.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Not What I Expected"
The front desk attendant was very nice and accommodating. My first room was another story. Outside of the door were two dirty mugs and a coffee pot. Initially I wondered if we were given an occupied room. No it was our room, complete with the emptied coffee in the sink and the pillowcases were unusually crumpled for a freshly made bed. Reported this to the front desk attendant who offered us another room. The second room upon first inspection looked much better until you got to the bathroom. One of the locks on the first floor room windows was installed improperly so it did not work. The window opened approximately four inches where they installed some sort of stop. What I did not expect was to find hairs on the toilet and a shower so scummy that I had to clean both prior to use. I usually carry I a little disinfectant, but this time had to purchase cleaner. I mentioned the bathroom "situation" at checkout. The attendant was seemingly sympathetic and offered to help (mainly for future reservations--no thank you), I guess that was my clue to ask for a discount for that night's stay or at least to have my cleaning fees subtracted. One final note: the kitchenette was sticky. That is the cabinetry was noticibly tacky to the touch.The experience would have been much nicer if the second room had been properly cleaned. One subpar room--things happen. Two? You have to wonder if it's systemic or if they were just overwhelmed because they were at capacity.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Par
"The low price is not worth it! Smelly and Dirty!"
This hotel was a very unpleasant stay for me. The front desk staff was very polite but the hallways smelled so bad.There was an overwhelming stench of Indian food consuming the entire 2nd floor. The smell was so strong and was present from my check in at 8pm Sat - check out at 8am Sun. The bed linens were dirty, the sheets were stained the bath tub was so disgusting with brown stains I had to stand on a towel with shower shoes. This hotel is actually over priced for how disgusting it is. The free breakfast they advertise is actually a "grab and go" nothing more than a basket of muffins, granola bars and coffee at the side of the reception desk. I would not recommend this smelly hotel to anyone under any circumstances.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Nikki
Decent place but room smelled of cheap deodorizer meant to cover up smoke in a "non smoking" room. This was brought to mgmts attention and they made an attempt to correct but the damage is done. The room is ruined by the smell. My girlfriend flew in for 2 days and this was a major embarrassment to me. Best price in the area isnt an excuse not to maintain the property. Staff was nice but it didnt matter much.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
kevin
We enjoyed ou r overnight stay. Best part was we didn't have to travel far for what we needed. Everything was very close.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
Jen
I was disapointed with the condition of the room, No night stand, No Ice ,Desk cloded at ten, No Service, poor continental breakfest,and had tl order everything from the counter but we were not told until the nextt day. Not a pleasent stay.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
McCormack
"Nice hot7"
I only stayed one night and it was fine wish they had room service
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Where is everything?"
This hotel was terrible. There was nothing the room! Not even cups. And when i asked the front desk from essentials, i had to carry a plastic box upstairs full of items including a dusty coffee machine with no coffee provided. There was a box of tissues in the bathroom with 1 tissue and the whole room itself was dirty. I would not recomend.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Horrible"
My stay at this hotel was horrible first they took 45 minutes to get my room telling me my room was unavailable after I booked and paid and even confirmed my room on the phone with them. Then they finally give me a room and when I get there there's a man already in there. If that want bad Enough he hit on me all the way down to the front desk saying I was his fantasy at his door. When I finally get another room I walk in and it's 100 degrees in there. There was no appliances like they said they would have.and the manager even said she would call me back and she never did. I would never stay here again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Woodbridge - Newark
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that you experienced such an unpleasant check-in. In response to your feedback, we are retraining our staff to ensure our rooms are clean and ready for our guest's at check-in. We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"The Worst"
Room wasn't ready when told it was. The room was dirty, had stains everywhere. Spoke with hotel manager was assured room would be properly cleaned and it wasn't the second time around. The worst place I have ever stayed at, I wished I would have paid an extra $30+ and stayed elsewhere.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"terrible"
dirty bathroom ugly odor third floor corridor breakfast with out coffee, we had to wait 15 minutes.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Fine Hotel in a convenient location"
Service staff were attentive and did all they could to insure we enjoyed our stay. Our room was missing a few items i.e. shower curtain and toilet paper but that was remedied immediately. We were staying a short time so no need to use the huge kitchen facility but it seemed complete if you needed to use it. I recommend this particular place because of the accommodating staff. The staff makes the place shine. Kudos to Monique behind the service desk for making our stay enjoyable.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Not so happy camper...."
I chose this hotel on location and price.... We had a group on a job in that area.. The normal hotel we use was fully booked.... So we went with this hotel instead due to location... All rooms had issues, be it smells, trash not emptied, toilets making noises.... We all were not happy with this place.... Price is great, but not worth it in the long run.. Would stay again if I only had to stay a quick night...
2 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
The hotel was fine, staff pleasant. Location may be convenient, but signage for hotel is minimal. It really needs some street signage as it is hidden behind Ford's Park.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Good location, good room"
This was a good choice for our 1-night stay, and a better one for a longer time in the future. The room was fine, with two exceptions: (1) the closet door was off its sliding track and difficult to open; (2) the TV control apparently has a problem since we could not turn the sound up loud enough to hear unless we stood close by. Oh, and the hinges on door to the room BADLYneed some oil.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
A. Marsh
"Rooms were average"
The front desk experience was really bad. There was not enough towels available when I requested. Some of the front desk staff's behavior was really bad.
6 night trip Jun 18, 2014
JP
"Pleasantly surprised - would definitely stay again"
My wife booked this for me while I was driving up to our daughter's in VT. She found out after booking which hotel it was. She read reviews and though it was rated high, reviews were not high. I was very pleased that the reviews were wrong. The room was clean. I checked the bed, and everywhere. Dishes, utensils and pots and pans were supplied, with a refrigerator, iron and board, and other small necessities. Shampoo and conditioner were not supplied, but soap was. Reviews complained about only granola bars and coffee at breakfast. I was up early and found very tasty and fresh muffins. GREAT price. Would recommend.
Response by Extended Stay America - Woodbridge - Newark
Bob - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so pleased to hear that our accommodations met your needs and exceeded your expectations. We are also glad to that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast. We would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"No hot water in 3 days stay"
The most terrible stay from my preview hotel experience. No hot water in the evening in my room for 3 nights and come back in the morning time. Only one services and they are always busy. They have kitchen and have none knife and folks which mean you need buy them for cooking and through to the garbage if you not check in your luggage. I will never come back to this place...
3 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
Liang
"worst stay"
Bad experience. Took for ever to check in and did not get the room we booked. No trash can in room. Complimentary breakfast had only muffins. Awful.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"close to major highways and to Staten Island"
we stayed only overnight. It may take a little time to find that hotel especially when arriving at night. During the daytime, - no problem. The person at the front desk was very friendly. The room was clean. I did not, however, have luck with accessing Free Wi-Fi, even though the relative codes were provided. Not a big deal. All the other ametinities were provided: refregerator, stove, microwave, sink, etc. There were no shampoo and conditioners provided (so bring some with you). Overall, this hotel offered everything i needed.
Response by Extended Stay America - Woodbridge - Newark
Tati - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that our hotel was conveniently located for you. Please know, while we do not offer toiletries in our guest rooms, we do have them at the front desk for our guests to use upon request. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Tati
"Only if you have to"
This hotel is like staying at a friends apartment. No maid service, must exchange used towels at front desk, there touted breakfast is a coffee table and a cereal bar (no milk only Dairy Creamers and none plain all flavored). We stayed there out of necessity for 2 nights. If your staying there for an extended period of time it might be good... if you like to make your own bed and clean your own room. One step above "Days Inn", I think!
2 night trip May 12, 2014