All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here12161 Lackland Rd, Maryland Heights, MO, 63146, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"I wish I knew what it was like to stay here."
Upon arriving at the hotel, they informed me they had no available rooms. I told them I had a room reserved that I have already paid for. I got a blank stare back. I asked why I wasn't called, as I had been in the car for the past six hours, and easily could have found another hotel, and got yet another blank stare back. I then asked what they could do for me. They said, "Well I think the Red Roof Inn down the street might have some openings". Yes, the Red Roof Inn somewhere down the street, just what I was looking for. Not a mention of reimbursement or covering that room. Thankfully hotels.com was much more helpful and got me into a different hotel with no additional charge, their phone help and 11pm was shockingly helpful. To be fair, the hotel is in a great location.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2012
M
"No surprises"
We were welcomed very professionally. Check in was very easy. There was an odd mix of odors in teh hallway as we went to our room, largely from many different dinners being cooked and eaten in the hotel. The room was clean, and was void of any odd smells. The front desk called a few minutes after we had gone in to make sure that everything was in order, etc. Front desk staff were friendly and professional, and responded quickly when we asked for more piilows and more soap. The bed was very firm. There were water stains on the bathroom ceiling, and the absence of a vent fan in the bathroom was noticeable when we looked at the ceiling and saw peeling wallpaper from the humidity. The hotel was not billed as anything more than an extended stay, no frills hotel, and that's what we got. But that's also what we paid for. It was plenty close to main roads and highways, and we were able to get everywhere we needed to. All in all, good value for the money, and no surprises.
Other trip Oct 19, 2012
Patrick
"Highland Meadows Missouri"
Staff could have been more friendly and obtainable. Mattress could be more comfortable, but overall stay I would do it again.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
"Reasonably priced extended stay hotel"
The price was right and the amenities were good. It's not a 5-star hotel but I didn't expect that for what I paid. It was a very good value for the price. Friendly, helpful staff. I would stay there again, especially for an extended stay.
Other trip Aug 2, 2012
Renee
"Won't be back."
Arrived to find that hotel doesn't serve breakfast not even a continental breakfast. The room was ok, but the bed need help. if you tried to set on the side of it you would just slide off, no support at all. The bathroom was clean, but not socked with shampoo or conditioner, sure the time i forget to pack some there is any on site. Literally none on site. If you just need sleep it's okay.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
Sue
"Kitchenette"
VERY dirty!!! Vents not cleaned,blood on both blankets, old food in drawers, stove had burnt food on it, needed to be totally cleaned from top to bottom. They they billed me for the stay. I didn't finish my stay there. It smelled real bad in the hallways & elevator. NOT a kid friendly place.
Family trip Jun 26, 2012
Christine
"Overall Good"
The stay was overall good but they were doing work on outside on building so it was a bit noisy and was suppost to have king size bed but overall stay was ok oh and no shampoo in room or soap!!
Other trip Jun 26, 2012
The stay was good for the price. The only thing was the smoking in other rooms and we asked for nonsmoking rooms. They could split the hotel.
Family trip Jun 21, 2012
cnote711

"Good location if you have a vehicle"
Just what I wanted - economic, clean, and easy freeway access to St Louis and airport.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our location and that it suits your needs. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013

Business trip May 28, 2012
crazy
DE

TripAdvisor reviews for Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central

"Nicely updated rooms; Good service; Breakfast bar needed attention"
04/09/15 cnfinegan Iowa
My wife & I stayed here for a weekend. The good: The rooms (the whole hotel, really) are freshly updated and are in good condition. Everything was clean. The front desk is friendly and helpful. The ok: The wi-fi worked; it's nothing to write home about, but it was fine. The breakfast is adequate. The bad: The breakfast bar/serving area was in terrible shape both mornings. The counters weren't wiped down, the baskets of fruit/granola/muffins were empty, and clearly unripe fruit (green oranges!) was set out. Now, this isn't really a big deal. But given how small the breakfast area is, taking care of it shouldn't be hard. Green oranges shouldn't set out for people to eat (gnaw on?) and spills on the counter should promptly be wiped down. Also, the towels really do feel like steel wool. Some fabric softener is much-needed in housekeeping. Bottom-line: It's a fair value for the money. I'd stay here again.
"Not so happy"
03/23/15 Kim O
It says kitchen with supplies,coffee maker, hair dryer.... nothing in the room. We had to ask for stuff but no coffee machine or hair dryer. Our first room had black curly hair stuck to the headset. We were moved to another room, still no supplies, stained counters and only one burner worked on the stove. The room smells like smoke so bad we had to spray it down With air freshner. I know it wasn't a bad price but we've been staying in a different hotel each night for our trip and we have paid less for more and they had what they advertised.
"Under construction and sand paper sheets and towels! And then some...."
02/05/15 Stuart L Northampton, Massachusetts
I will never stay at this location again! As in my title says, its like it is. No customer service. No making up rooms( unless you stay at least a week).the curtains did not close so the sunlight can in at about 7am every morning. This is the worst hotel I've stayed in in years. The only thing that was good was the price. Thru Hotwire, but if you pay about $5-10 more you can at least get a good night sleep somewhere else. Shame on this property ! this is maybe a star and a half rating. Get it together!
"No frills, but recently remodeled and very clean"
12/11/14 GBUNT Evansville, Indiana
My wife and I stayed at the Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central for one night during a recent trip to St. Louis. We booked the room through a discount site without knowing what it was, and when I began reading all of the negative reviews I was worried. After arriving, our overall experience was fine. It definitely wasn't anything special, but it wasn't bad either. Here are a few pros and cons. Pros -- We arrived to find that the exterior of the hotel was in very good shape, having recently been given a face lift. The employee at the desk was friendly, and our check-in process was quick. Our room had been recently painted and had new flooring installed, and there was a new flat panel TV. The room, and the entire hotel, were exceptionally clean. Cons -- The cabinets in the room were dated, and the finishings were somewhat cheap. The towels were small and thin, and the bed wasn't very comfortable. The in between -- The breakfast was very modest, consisting of muffins, granola bars, apples/oranges, and instant oatmeal. To drink there were two kinds of coffee (no decaf) and hot water to make hot chocolate. It wasn't much of a breakfast, but to be honest, I typically don't eat much at a hotel continental breakfast anyway. Because of the recent renovations and the exceptional cleanliness, I am comfortable giving the hotel an average or above average rating. It is definitely a basic, no frills hotel, but the price we paid made it a decent value.
"Not aware of renovations in progress."
12/09/14 mpr698
Staff was very friendly and accomodating.The room was not rated properly, Queen Suite, yet very small. The bathroom opens into the kitchen. Unclean with broken facilities. Kitchen items cheap and in poor condition. Renovation staff working in room above us during evening between 8 & 9 pm.
"Amazingly friendly staff"
10/20/14 Vicki W Omaha, Nebraska
After a 7 hour drive it was so pleasant to be greeted by a friendly smiling woman!! I arrived before check in time but that wasn't a problem!! LaToya checked me in quick..gave me wifi info and 15 minutes later called my room to see if everything was to my liking!! That was great! The building and grounds are clean and so was the room ! Best experience I have ever had at a hotel !!! All the staff was amazing and always greeted us with a smile ! I will definitely stay again if I am in the area !!!
"one of the best hotels to stay if you are passing through a few days."
09/29/14 Yvonne A Joliet, Illinois
the staff was very nice overall and we will definitely will be back soon since we have family that live in the area and would like to come back and go fishing,it was a wonderplace to be because you have grocery stores near by and gas stations,restaurants .the highway was right there for convenience,
"My room looked and smelled terrible"
09/26/14 T P Saint Louis, Missouri
I was not expected much since this hotel's overall rating is low but even my low expectations were not met. The lobby looks nice but oh my gosh my room - while the kitchen area and bathroom were clean and the room was neat. It smelled horribly and they could not move me to another room. The carpet was worn, stained and threadbare in spots. The carpet in the hallways was VERY stained. When I walked out of the hotel each morning of my 4-day stay, I felt dirty. I will not stay here again.
"Very friendly staff,but I wouldn't recommend"
09/25/14 Janet S
The staff was super friendly and assisted us a lot on check in. When we made it to the room there was a enormous stain on the wall by the bed and there were condoms in the drawer. To spend nearly $200 for 2 nights it would have been nice to at least get a waffle for breakfast. I will research much better next time.
"Nice Extended Stay hotel"
09/22/14 JUDY1749 Chicago, Illinois
Although this is rather hard to find (without Mapquest) it is a good value for the money. It has a well equipped exercise room - the rooms themselves are spacious with a kitchen. There is a marina within driving distance; staying on that road will lead to the large casino. There are many nice hotels and restaurants within driving distance.