All hotels in Davie, Florida, United States of America
7550 W State Road 84, Davie, FL, 33317, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

2.9
"its worth what your paying for"
check in was fine, room was good enough, get in and out is a bit tricky at first but you'll figure out.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Stay before Cruising"
Good location. Staffs are friendly. Room is clean.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Sam
"bugs"
Room had bugs..and the floor was really nasty..was good just for the two days..will not stay again
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Paulette
"review"
- Room did not have phone and plastic cups - Stained sink and tub -Furnace sound was loud
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your room didn't have a phone and plastic cups. I am also sorry to read that the furnace was loud, and that your bathroom had cleanliness issues. I discussed your comments with the team, and our maintenance is working to fix the loud furnace and stained sink and tub. We are also inspecting our rooms to ensure that they all have phones and the appropriate items such as plastic cups. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2014
"Extended Stay"
Was not in my room much, but it was very loud and many people live at the property making it a little strange.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
"Good hotel"
My toilet backed up but the fixed it right away and the breakfast was inconsistent with muffins
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that your toilet backed up, and that our grab-and-go breakfast was inconsistent during your stay with us. However, I am glad that we were able to make it right for you by immediately fixing your toilet. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are going to work hard in staying consistent with our breakfast items. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
marc
"It was nice"
The room was clean and comfortable. There was a lot if room. Lots of restaurants and stores in the area.
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the cleanliness and comfort of our spacious rooms, and that you were able to enjoy the many restaurants in our area. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"It is great for the price"
Great for the price. Not 5 star but best bang for your buck.
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that you found our hotel to be such a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great spot. Very close to shopping Malls."
There were no fruits available for the Grab and Go Breakfast for 4 days.
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. It is great to read that our location was ideal for you; however, we deeply apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast selection was lacking fruits during your stay. I will work with my front desk staff to ensure that we are properly stocking the grab-and-go breakfast moving forward. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
SANDY
"Good or the money"
We spend four nights and even though we told at the reception that we have a problem with the toilet, they didn't fix it. We have to heard every night the toilet tank loosing water and the noise after. Besides this, the hotel feel our purpose.
2 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"Disappointing Stay"
Disappointed in the room conditions. The bathroom was horrible. The tub was stained tremedously and cracked in several places. The toilet was stained very badly with rust. There were no closet doors and the rooms reaked of smoke. Non-smoking room. The breakfast was not breakfast. It included a juice and an apple or orange. The fruit and juice sat on a small counter in the office. This hotel will not give you clean towels until you bring all of your dirty towels to the front desk! What an insult; what is the purpose of you staying in the hotel if you need to do your laundry? Not my idea of a vacation or an "Extended Stay" away from home. Not impressed and will not recommend to any one. I am a frequent traveler and will never stay in such a facility as this one.
Traveler
It was a basic room. Loved the fact that it had a fridge so I could keep my frozen food. The front desk was great and let me leave my bag of frozen food in their fridge until I went to the airport. The room was fine except for a little musty smell and the toilet bowl was rusty. I would still stay there again. Very convenient.
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your stay. We apologize for the odor and the condition of the toilet. I have shared your comments with the team and we will address these concerns immediately to prevent this experience from being repeated. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am proud of our team for providing great customer service . It was our pleasure to keep your items until you returned. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
"Good value and good location!"
"Amateur-hour" checkin. For the price in this general location it is an excellent value given that it has a refrigerator/freezer, micro, etc, and that the beds are excellent and clean and new linens/covers. If I were staying for more than two nights I would definitely scrub the tub myself. The bkst included is large good coffee with small muffin. The hotel is within walking distance of Costco and other great shops. It is a safe area and parking is well-lit. Unless the price of this hotel goes up I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Catherine
"Extended Stay visit."
Room was unprepared with toiletries, cups etc.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Jerry
"Please with our stay"
Hotel staff was very accommodating!
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Ok for a day or so"
Was good for the few hours I needed it for, but was less than I expeceted for Exteneded stay brand
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
Terrence
"ok"
Nice but could use a lil maintenance.
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the service at our hotel. Still, I do apologize that you felt our hotel could use some maintenance. I will be meeting with my maintenance staff to discuss areas of improvement. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Nathan
"Nice and close to nova University"
Only downside is expedia advertised breakfast but it is just a to go breakfast I thought was a buffet breakfast but besides that it is very convenient.
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the convenience of the hotel and our location. However, I I truly apologize about the misinformation given to you about our grab-and-go breakfast. I will share your experience with our upper management so that we can work to improve this issue. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
marc
"ESA - Davie"
Spent a week here. Don't rely on getting a decent breakfast here, it's far less than a "continental" breakfast. If you want coffee in the morning, you had better get it early since they don't seem to make more when a pot runs out. If you want/need maid service, you will need to request it daily. Also, traffic can be a major pain in this area during the weekdays. I started a new job less than 5 miles away from the hotel and it took me almost 45 mins to travel back to the hotel during rush hour.
3 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Carl B.
"Extended Stay, Stay"
Stay was good. Few issues, young person's walking around all hours of the night. Having to ask for a wash cloth. Parking could be better. The hotel is conveniently placed for that area.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Mario
"Extended Stay"
Decent hotel in a good area.
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie
Carl - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel and location. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Carl
Huge room; very comfortable and quiet.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Just what I needed it to be."
Terrific location--very helpful concierge--bathtub had previous person's hair in it.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
N Franco
"A decent bed for the night"
I was only there for about 5 hours. Just needed a place to lay my head. I can't review services I did not need or use.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Carl B.
Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Check in and out was fairly easy.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Overall the experience was very good. I had one issue when I arrived. I requested a non-smoking room, but got a room that had an overwhelming smell of cigarette smoke. The lady at the desk was quick to help resolve the issue. I would stay there again but only after I had shop around for other options
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Mario
"Simply Gross"
There was mildew all in the shower and on the bathroom ceiling and the microwave was all rusted on the inside. Need pictures? I've got them! The desk clerk didn't have a clue what he was doing and said it was his first day alone (no supervisor on site?). Apparently they don't train their staff much. There was a small coffee pot, but no coffee or condiments. Could have stayed at a nicer hotel for less .. should've drove the extra 5 miles!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
RuthO
"not my first choice"
Didn't look like the sheets had been changed. Room was just ok. Wouldn't recommend.
2 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
"If you are staying for a week it is convenient"
Did not like take towels and rags to from desk to get clean towels and rags
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
brenda
First I had changed to a smoking room & wen I got there it wasn't changed. Room could have been cleaner..
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
"Location was great, but not as clean as last time"
The staff at this hotel were very nice and accommodating. For example, my key card stopped working late at night and I had to call someone since the office was closed by the time I realized it. A staffer was at the office door within 2 minutes to fix my key card. The staff are definitely trying to make sure the guests have a good experience -- the positive intention is most certainly obvious. However, the last time I stayed here I was in the main building and it was cleaner. I was in the 200 building this time and there were some unsavory folks staying around me (they didn't do anything to me - but definitely creeped me out) and the room was much less clean than last time (dirty carpet, dirty foot rung on the chairs, etc.). The surfaces of the room were wiped down and clean (i.e. the maids were doing their job) but the room definitely needed a DEEP scrub not just a surface clean. I chose this hotel again because it was so affordable and great value for the money the last time I stayed there (during the 2013 winter holidays) so I thought I would go again. I am not sure if I would return unless there is a drastic price difference between a more traditional hotel and this location.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
FormerFloridian
"Words to take in"
The hotel check in personal very sweet lady made me laugh serveal times. The room could have been better the people next to us where very loud and the points to not have a cold room was awe ful with space the iron messed up my clothes
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Deejay
"needed a little updating but not bad."
Closet had no doors. Neede a little TLC but service was good.
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
Chuck
"Perfect for visiting the University."
Its simple and has everything you need, everyone was nice and even though its close to the freeway it is very quiet. Everything you could possibly need is within walking distance, even more if you have a rental car.
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie
Nick - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location and your quiet room during your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with another great stay in the future.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Nick
"Filthy floors."
I took a shower and walked 6 steps to the sink in my bare feet and the bottom of my feet were black.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Chooki
"Great place to see"
Staff very pleasant. Room and complex clean and well kept. Eating area has a high table and stools but no regular height chairs which was not ideal for me...with back issues, but it was OK for a couple days. Easy chair was great for lounging.
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
"Uncomfortable with neighbors"
We only spent one night, it was close to the event we were attending. The room was clean and a bit run-down looking. My complaint would be being put waayyy in the back with nefarious-looking neighbors. we got out of there as fast as we could in the morning
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
D. Girard
"I used one room not smoking bot smaled at sigaret"
Good is fain close the evry. Store theatre beach mall I lake net tame call you thenkyou
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
NICE
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2014
GINA
"Completely Unsatisfied!!!"
Definitely one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed in. Didn't let my kids take off their shoes....not even in the shower. Shower/shower curtain was disgustingly old/dirty. Only 3 tiny towels in the bathroom...they felt like sandpaper. No cups or garbage can in the bathroom. Kitchenette was falling apart and very old. Would never eat or prepare food in that room. Alarm clock was broken, buttons on the phone weren't functional. Very slow front desk service. When we checked in, they couldn't find my reservation...fortunately, I had remembered to bring my confirmation statement. I could go on, but the bottom line is that I wouldn't stay in this hotel EVER again!!!! Sleeping in the car would be a better option!!!
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"close to college"
Service at night was so nice (Tanya). Daytime not so much. plug in bathroom sink was stuck. No shampoo in room, no blowdryer. Had to request both.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"nice hotel close to the shopping areas"
,nice hoter.ideal for my trip not far from the shopping centers,malls,airport and the boat for shipping goods.hotel was ready for check in satff was plesant and courteous.will recommend to others and will stay at this hotel again
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Good hotel with good location"
Even though it's an extended stay hotel, I just stayed one night. Arrived late and left very early. Very convenient access to/from highway and only about 10 min from FLL. Clean, comfortable, friendly check in staff. Would definitely use it again. Right next to several restaurants and a Costco.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Hard to find; understaffed"
The hotel was ok but very hard to find eve using a gps! The staff seemed very busy and understaffed. It took over a Hali. how are to get a box of Kleenex. That was after going to the front desk to request one. Then the staff brought it to my room. No cups glasses or even paper cups in the kitchenette room. Not a complete set of utensils either. If you're going to be there for an extended stay and want to use the kitchen facilities be prepared to bring your own supplies. Once the hotel was found, it is a nice quiet location and very safe and the brimless clean.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Ogden
"quick stop on our way"
This hotel served our purpose. It was a one night stay before boarding a cruise ship. The so called breakfast wasn't a breakfast. Just coffee and a prepackaged muffin. Was hoping for a bit more.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"New Experience For Me"
I normally stay at hotels that has daily cleaning services. This room was OK to sleep in. It wasn't the cleanest, but I would not complain. It was in a good location to the stadium. We were able to drive straight there and avoid tolls. My biggest disappointment was going to get towels around noon and being told none were available. Since daily service is not available, it would be a good idea to put enough towels in the room to last for 2 days. I would shop around before going back to this hotel.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Pam
"Nearby Everything, not within a walk in distance."
This is a nice place for a 2 week stay, rooms are renovated with new AC/units, by the way rooms are very clean, this hotel seem to have a contract to stay with some out of town contractor that stay here every night occupying multiple parking spaces with their huge trucks, If you need a good fast internet connection go elsewhere, connection is only 1Mbps downstream, if you want more that that you will have to shell out $4 a day, another thing is room service, they clean rooms only once a week, if you want you will have to pay $10 for each additional clean requested. This is not a Walk in distance from shopping or restaurants, although they are very near, once when I was entering my room at 3PM there were 2 guys drinking beers and drunk just in my room entrance. overall my stay was 15 nights, TV options and channels are next to nothing, not good at all, and with no bandwidth to look on to streaming like Netflix, your nights will be very boring
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
rammolo
"Last minute booking."
Needed a last minute room and this was all that was available because of spring break. I had to make several u-turns to find it as it's tucked back behind other buildings off the main road. The lady at the front desk was very nice. I have stayed in Extended Stay hotels before and the rooms were always large. This room was certainly not large. And I didn't feel comfortable taking my shoes off....there was an "icky" factor to the chair, carpet, remote control, and bathroom. Also, the hotel is next to a highway and the noise level was not conducive to sleep.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Kip
"not worth the money"
My husband and I stayed here the night before we left for vacation from Ft. Lauderdale airport. There were holes in the carpets, cigarette burns in the chair, some kind of gross stain on the bedskirt, and a horrible stain on the sheets. We reluctantly slept on top of the comforter. It was too late in the night to ask for another room, we just needed to sleep. We would expect this type of room if we paid $60-$80, not $125. My husband and I aren't picky hotel dwellers, but this was pretty bad. I don't recommend it!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Davie Florida"
Very nice even if not a new hotel. Good value
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014