All hotels in Davie, Florida, United States of America
7550 W State Road 84, Davie, FL, 33317, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Bad pool
"Very comfortable stay"
I would definitely stay here again. Very comfortable and quiet
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Ok Hotel"
Last minute. Just needed to get some sleep
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Ronald
Very convenient location. Has fridge in room. staff is very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Hotel Experience"
Employee at desk when we checked in was not friendly. No smile. She seemed like it was a bother to wait on us. First room she gave us was filthy. Second room was clean and OK. Hotel accommodations were basic. Located in commercial area and on highway.
"Look out !!!"
A construction crew was checking in, so we had to wait 1 HOUR, and 15 MINUTES to get checked in! Unbelievable! Another staff member / supervisor, (kevin) came in, and we asked him to get more than 1 person at the front desk, or at least answer the phone, so that would expedite the check-in process. The carpet and floors were so very FILTHY that it made the soles of our feet BLACK. We told them about that and offered to show them, but they wouldn't even go to the room with us. Continental breakfast disappointing, and fresh fruit was only redeeming feature. Parking very limited because of allowing large 18 wheeler rigs to park there & take up 7 spaces.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Colonel K
"Spring break trip"
Front desk people were VERY friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is getting old. Carpet needs a good cleaning and furniture is worn out. Our room was not clean. Toothpaste in sink, sticky substance on table, brown substance on wall and kleenex on the floor.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Lori
"Unintended Stay"
Room and bed smelled like smoke. Carpet was not vacuumed. Why are sectons of bathtub rusted?
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Camille Martin
"Older property"
This hotel is an older property. The first room i was given had a bathtub that showed rusting from the water and looked dirty. I went to the front desk and complained of the condition of the bathroom. They moved me to a different room. When I checked this room out, I could tell that the condition of the hotel was just old. Again here the bathtub looked dirty, but as I looked closer at it I could tell that it was just that the property was old. Since there are many Extended Stay Hotels in the Ft. Lauderdale area I would not stay at this one again. The staff is friendly, but the hotel just needs a major upgrade.
5 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Clean, comfortable"
People were nice. Building is aging but the room was clean & comfortable. For a quick 7 hours sleep, it was perfect.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
W Scott
"Not the best experience"
The room was dirty and there were mysterious stains on the chair/ottoman. The carpet was black with dirt and sticky. We had to walk around with our shoes/socks on. The shower was rusted and dirty. The hotel staff were not the most helpful. This hotel had very few amenities.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Jillian
"Ok for the price"
You get what you pay for. The hotel was priced cheap, not very nice, but fine for my purposes
3 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Pleased."
Stayed two nights. Fulfilled my needs. A little pricey. However, close to the interstate :)
2 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Ashley
"Not so hot"
This place was barely a step above a roach motel. In fact, my wife and I made sure to zip up our bags after pulling clothes out just in case there were any roaches. I will say, even though the overall condition of the room and premises was not so impressive, the rooms looked like they were at least superficially clean. The linens were clean and the bathroom did not have any visible nastiness, but the overall condition of the rooms didn't make me feel 100% comfortable with the cleanliness of the place. Hotel appeared to be a place where construction workers and the like would stay for extended stays so there were some characters hanging around the premises at times.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Perfect location, close to airport"
Staff was very nice and accommodating. Rooms were basic but clean. I liked the scrubbing soap bars:)
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"cheap room at expensive price"
nothing remarkable, good or bad, about this place, except the price. Paid $150 for 1-night stay; should have been half that. room was basically clean, but features/ surface were old & in need of updating. For an extended stay hotel you'd think there would be plates/utensils/kitchen items in the kitchen; not a one!. Fortunately it was only an overnight stay for me. "Complimentary breakfast" consisted of coffee and apples on a counter in the lobby; no place to sit even if more were offered. Was noisy, both from adjoining rooms and highway right outside.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"no plastic cups in room ,had to cup my hands in or"
no plastic cups in room, had to cup my hands in order to take my evening meds
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Below average"
The mattress was very uncomfortable. The bath tub deteriorated and there were no glasses or plastic glasses in the room. Certainly overpriced for what was received.
"Hotel Needs Updates"
Out dated room bathroom had thick dust on caulk and mold on bathroom tiles. Also I booked a queen bed got a double and they wouldnt change it.
3 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Gloria
Nice hotel to stay
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Gustavo
"Good value."
A basic room, but overall a good value for the cost of the room.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Room is terrible"
Room is very old and has terrible smell - worst experience.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Stayed Jan. 29th - 31st 2015"
We arrived at midnight and had to call for someone to check us in. Got into room ok, but walked into a very warm room. A/c was not really working very well. Once room got cool we turned it up and would not go back on. All of the cabinets were empty and no coffee/ coffee maker avail. in room. Woke in morning and my husband brought coffee and a muffin from the "Free continental breakfast" (not much else available). Went out for a real breakfast and when we came back the room was never made up. Went out for the day, but first stopped at desk and asked why we had no kitchen items and they informed us that we need to ask for what we needed. They were there upon arrival back to room. Took a shower and noticed mold around all edges on floor had mold in corners. Rooms were very dated and not very clean.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Janice
"Ok"
The rooms are clean but there's not much more to talk about on the property
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Bryan
"This is not extended stay quality place"
I am a traveller myself because of my job,this place is not extended stay it is more like 1,5 or 2 at most star hotel, the internet slow but free,parking is free and easy,they don't have utensil such as cutting board,fry pan,salt,pepper etc..we asked for these things and we had them after two days and half the things they provided didn't work,the room is smelly and small,the kitchen area is very tiny to work around,we ended up going to restaurant during our 4 days stay,this hotel is over priced and sure they do not deliver the quality of extended stay,I won't repeat this hotel
4 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
chris
"Old, smelly dirty room"
The location was greate and very close to my work. But the room was really old, dirty and had a horrible smell of smoke. I could not bear to stay my originally planned 3 nights and stayed only 2
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"A review"
Smokers throw cigarette butts and make things stink.
4 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Excelent free wifi and breakfast"
This hotel have a good location, in front of 24h Walmart, near Florida mall. Good free breakfast and excelente free wifi
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Andre
"Good experiente with good price"
A good locariam near sawgrass mills with a litllte breakfast free and free Wi-Fi. The hotel team was amazing and take care of what we need
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Andre
It served its purpose, like that it has a full fridge.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Dave's Review"
My hotel room was clean. The hotel is a bit run down and need paint and cleaning in the outside areas. Too many cigarette butts laying around. Kleenex and shampoo in short supply. The lobby door needs repair.
4 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Bare bones accomidations."
Minimum upkeep, small room, kitchen with no utensils, pots pans silverware.plates. Called front desk and got some utensils. Breckfast comsdisted of apples, small paistries, thats about it.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Pat
"Bab"
We requested a non-smoking room on the room was stink with smoke, will not use extended stay again
5 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
"Close to highway and store"
I would never stay there again. It smells awful. The refrigerator and microwave have rust. stained carpet
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I sincerely apologize that the cleanliness of the room was not up to standard. In response to your feedback, I am retraining our staff to report issues of that magnitude so we can get them resolved before check in. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
chris
"Will not return"
Booked this hotel while shopping for condos. Thought it would be convenient at night to have dinner in. My wife refused to eat in the kitchen which was totally unequipped unless you requested each utensil. No room service for the entire week, we had to exchange our towels as needed, picked up our soap and toilet paper at the office. Bath tub rusted, kitchen "table" stained. etc etc
7 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
Edmund
"Close to interstate"
Rooms need major rework and upgrades. Took us 1 hour after check in time to get our room.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Horrible"
I requested a king suite. There was not one available when I went to check in. Instead I had to settle with two doubles. It was very displeasing. I will not book through hotels.com again if I cannot have what I paid for
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that you did not receive the proper room type as you booked through Hotels.com. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I am working with my staff to ensure that the accurate count and inventory is correct with our rooms. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Lindsey
"The worst choice in my life"
This hotel was one of the worst choice that I ever made. The hotel conditions are terrible, bathrooms and bedrooms are dirty and in really bad maintenance and condition. I requested a change of room due to neighborhoods (drugs, alcohol, ladies.) Housekeeping staff may need trainee to understand that they need to clean not only the room, corridors, parking lost,stairs are also part of the hotel but looks like that they never cleat those areas. I requested the manager to check the condition and see the parking lot and stairs.
6 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Luis
"All places like this are the same"
You get what you pay for it was a safe place to sleep but hot water wasn't hot enough, the free breakfast wasn't much but a few muffins and coffee, and I was placed in the wrong room by accident
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Cmb
"Rooms need overhauled"
Synopsis: Night clerk (Rosa) was extremely friendly and helpful but someone earlier in the day had switched another guest's room and failed to update the computer leading to a potentially dangerous situation. Carpet and bedding were clean but kitchen area was dirty, room smelled of smoke, closet door had been removed, and anything in the bathroom made of metal had rust on it. Thank goodness I had booked this room for a trip with friends...my wife would not have been as tolerant. Booked this hotel because it had the highest customer rating for a relatively inexpensive room. Planned to spend minimal time in the room but wanted something clean and comfortable. Stayed 2 nights to attend the 2014 Orange Bowl. Called around noon to let them know I would be arriving late...after midnight. Upon arrival at 2am I rang the phone and the night clerk soon appeared. I signed papers and was given room keys. When I arrived at the room there was a man standing outside the door smoking a cigarette. I went to insert my key and he said "hey, that's my room". We discovered that my key worked and his didn't but his belongings were in the room and he had been in the bed. Went back to the desk and discovered the mixup. Got another room and everything was as described above.
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Anthony
"excellent staff"
Excellent service from staffs
6 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
HYEON WOONG
"Best value hotel of all!"
Checkin was more efficient this time. Even tho' continental breakfast is included the front office provided me with coffee maker and what comes with it, along with nice-sized ceramic mugs to take to my room!! Room was very clean and again, bed was very clean and comfortable. Love the location across the street from Costco and then on other side of that--a great shopping center! Hotel located in very safe and well-lit parking area is extremely important to us.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Catherine
Room smells so humidity but clean. Good if you want to cook your own food.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Poor cleanliness! The staff was disorganized. The manager wasn't there when teo other guests had complaints about some charges. I had to wait 30 minutes to check in. Housekeeping never came to my room on my three day stay. Overall, it needs more attention to detail.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
vanessa
"Don't go here"
Dirty rooms and crappy breakfast. Overall bad experience.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"its worth what your paying for"
check in was fine, room was good enough, get in and out is a bit tricky at first but you'll figure out.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Stay before Cruising"
Good location. Staffs are friendly. Room is clean.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Sam
"bugs"
Room had bugs..and the floor was really nasty..was good just for the two days..will not stay again
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Paulette
"review"
- Room did not have phone and plastic cups - Stained sink and tub -Furnace sound was loud
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your room didn't have a phone and plastic cups. I am also sorry to read that the furnace was loud, and that your bathroom had cleanliness issues. I discussed your comments with the team, and our maintenance is working to fix the loud furnace and stained sink and tub. We are also inspecting our rooms to ensure that they all have phones and the appropriate items such as plastic cups. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2014
"Extended Stay"
Was not in my room much, but it was very loud and many people live at the property making it a little strange.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
"Good hotel"
My toilet backed up but the fixed it right away and the breakfast was inconsistent with muffins
Response by Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Davie
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that your toilet backed up, and that our grab-and-go breakfast was inconsistent during your stay with us. However, I am glad that we were able to make it right for you by immediately fixing your toilet. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are going to work hard in staying consistent with our breakfast items. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014