All hotels in Overland Park, Kansas, United States of America
5401 W 110th St, Overland Park, KS, 66211, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Bad internet service
"Very disappointing!"
Very disappointing because there was no hot water and the place seemed to be run down since our visit last Thanksgiving. We are looking into another hotel for our next stay.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Average hotel. No frills. Had a kitchenette but no coffee maker.
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that we were unable to exceed your expectations. While we no longer keep dishes in guest rooms, these items, including coffee pots, are available at the front desk. In response to your feedback, I will work with our staff to ensure we are clearly communicating our amenities during guest arrivals. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
"Worst hotel I have stayed ub"
Worst hotel I have stayed in room smelled spiders all in the room brown stuff on the doors roof coming apart due to water damage
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"Not worth the price"
The hotel was dirty, it was in disrepair and extremely overpriced.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
The room was outdated and not very clean. Bathroom sink was cracked. The breakfast was a few bags of oatmeal and a couple apples. Would have expected a lot more for $248 a night.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Low end accomodations for Overland Park"
We won't stay here again. The non-smoking rooms still smelled like smoke, especially the pillow cases.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Allan
The bathroom was not clean and the hotel was kind of beat up looking. I wouldn't recommend it if you have another choice.
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please accept our apologies for the cleanliness issues you experienced. To uphold our company’s high standards, I will be reviewing our cleaning and room inspection procedures with our staff. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Smelled musty, run down"
Will never return. Worn down and depressing place
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"room was kind of old, carpet old and smell."
the room was kinda of old, carpet was dirty and has a smell.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
chue
"Business trips"
Perfectly great place to set up for a week of business trips.
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am thrilled that we were able to accommodate your needs with a home away from home experience! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
"I would recommend this one"
Room was clean and up to date. Parking can be tricky during the day time as the lot is shared with a business park and dentist office, but overall its a nice place.
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our clean and comfortable rooms. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
"It's a hotel."
It was a place to put my head for a night. Nothing fancy, the service was nice enough. Hotel was kind of dingy, and the whole place kind of smelled like stale cigarettes. Felt a little dirty, but did the job for me and two others when we needed a place to stay.
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept our apologies that your stay was not to our company’s high standards. In response to your feedback, I will be reviewing our cleaning and room inspecting procedures with our staff. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
"Need cribs"
Not baby accessible but we made it work
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
Robert - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize for our lack of cribs at our hotel. Your comments will be very helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Still, it's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us overall. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"It worked."
It worked. The breakfast is just basically muffins and coffee.
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
Kathy - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm pleased your stay was pleasant, but realize it wasn't as good as it could have been. I would like to mention that we will be renovated at the end of the year. We'd love an opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
3 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
Kathy A
"Good location close to the highway."
Stayed one night before a 5k that was in another part of the city. It was close to restaurants and shopping and had easy access to the highway for the following morning.
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and had a comfortable experience. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"No Wi-Fi!"
They seemed unaware of my reservation. Said they would "upgrade" at no additional charge, however, I got all the same amenities I thought I had booked originally. The Wi-Fi did NOT work. After repeated trips and phone calls to the front desk the hotel staff took the attitude of "oh, well!" I was unable to do the work I desperately needed to get done unless I opted to sit in the front lobby.
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
John - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize for the issues you experienced regarding our free Wi-Fi. Your comments will be very helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2015
"Good Stay"
Everything was good
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
Ryan - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Ryan
"Great value."
Quick biz trip. Highly recommended.
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
David - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you found our hotel to be a great value during your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our staff. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
"Not impressed"
It was just ok for a one night stay. I was not impressed with the furniture, the couch was very old, had lots of stains and just needs to be replaced soon. The whole place looked clean but I couldn't help but feel like it really wasn't. The shower curtain had mold spots on it. The bed was way too firm and I usually like a firmer bed, the pillows way too soft, and the blankets seriously felt like they came from a hospital (thin, stiff and scratchy). Will not be staying there again
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that we were unable to exceed your expectations. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, I will be making sure we are cleaning and inspecting our rooms to our company’s high standards. Additionally, I am pleased to let you know that our hotel will be undergoing a renovation at the end of the year. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
esmeralda
"Terrible first impression"
Upon arrival the clerk at the front desk was abrupt, rude & not the least bit friendly. I had told the booking person at Expedia that we had a dog but he didn't communicate that to the hotel so we had to pay an additional $25/night for having g a pet. We booked for 2 nights but ended up staying only for one because we were so disappointed in the accomodations. There was not one utensil or anything in the room so if that is extended stay, good luck to anyone!
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are very sorry to hear about the level of service you received. Please accept our most sincere apologies. In an effort to provide our guests with the cleanest items possible, we store our kitchenware in a sterile environment and deliver them to your room upon request. We will retrain our staff to ensure we are always providing our guests with the quality service that they deserve and are fully informing each guest of our available amenities during check-in. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Overland park,ks visit"
The room had an odor; hotel staff should do more to ensure freshness. The toilet seat was in bad condition. The closet was missing a door.
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The room conditions you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response to your feedback, I will be repairing the missing items and will be coaching our staff on the importance of inspecting rooms before guest arrivals. Additionally, I am pleased to let you know that our hotel will be renovated at the end of the year. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"Run even if it's cheap and in a great location."
In town to see our kids. Chose this hotel for its location. It was disgusting. It was dirty, the bed was hard and the sheets and blankets didn't fit the bed. No coffee maker. It said Breakfast was included. Breakfast was processed muffins wrapped in plastic.
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that your stay was unpleasant. In response to your feedback, I am working with our staff to make sure rooms are being cleaned and inspected before guest arrivals to our company’s high standards. I will also make sure we are clearly communicating our amenities during guest arrivals. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Ok room"
The room smelled bad - old cigarette smoke and cleansing agent. Otherwise, ok.
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your room was not up to standard. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will work to make sure each room is fresh and clean before guest arrivals to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Betty
Nice hotel, it was a pleasant surprise.
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. I’m thrilled we were able to exceed your expectations! The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Muhammad
"Needs revamping"
Stayed one night at this hotel. Glad we didn't stay the next night. Telphone system was down, so couldn't make or receive calls. Twizzler wrapper was under chair. Television did not work. Desk clerk came up and worked on cables and got it to work. Grandson woke up in the middle of the night with two bugs crawling on him. Bathroom sink had what looked like a dollop of soap or toothpaste in it. Beds were comfortable, but everything else made it a little uncomfortable. Carpet looked clean, but felt old and needed refreshing. Definitely need to jack up the housekeeping.
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you experienced cleanliness issues. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will focus on making sure rooms are inspected before guest arrivals to make sure your experience is not repeated. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
VICKI
"Used to be a nice long term stay hotel. Not now"
This used to be a different brand and was somewhat upscale. Rooms were equipped with everything you need for the kitchen etc., now you have to check items out at the front desk. Quality has gone down, rooms have a stale smell to them, not a place one feels comfortable anymore.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Brad
"perfect place for spur of the moment"
very convenient
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
Thank you very much for your response. I am very glad to hear you had a good stay with us and enjoyed our hotel. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Better not show up after 11pm"
Was terrible. Booked a room later in evening and arrived around 11pm. This hotel does not have anyone at the front desk after 11. A guest let me in lobby and I had to call the 800 number and they had to track down employee who was doing laundry. Some 45 minutes later we were checked in. Then we get in room and there are no drinking glasses and I had to go down to front desk. Again no employee and no glasses to have a drink. Was quite embarrassing as I was with a female guest. We did not stay the night and got a refund from hotels.com, who were very helpful and speedy in issuing my refund. Hotels.com-10. Extended Stay-0
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
"BAD HOTEL FRONT OFFICE MAN WAS INCIDERATE. LADIES"
FRONT OFFWAS ICE MAN WAS FAIRLY RUDE. LADIES AT DESK WERE NICE. ESPECIALLY MORNING LADY. ROOM WAS NOT CLEAN. TWO LIGHTS DID NOT WORK. SHOWER NOZZEL LEAKED AND COULD NOT BE CHANGED FROM SPRY TO OTHER POSITION.ROOM DIRTY IN GENERAL. WAS NOT WORTH $100.00 DOLLARS. WILL NOT STAY IN THIS MOTEL AGAIN.
Other trip May 6, 2015
DAVID FRISKEL
"Pleased, will stay there again."
Very pleasant. Served it's purpose.
Response by Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park-Nall Ave
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"a story from the 60's laying in bed sweating"
could not get into the closet!!! The air condit. was so loud we could not hear the tv, or get some sleep and stay cool.We had to sleep so we turned off the t v
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
wanda
"OK if you are drunk or drinking"
Hotel looks OK, but not exactly going to rush back here. The clerk at the counter seemed bored and could barely communicate with me, but bumbled through the process of checking me in anyway. It seemed like the maids were on the wash and vacuum every week if it needs it or not! routine here. In the end, my girl forgot her prized hello kitty and when we called to see if we could have them ship it, the clerk was again totally unhelpful and even suggested that I call the manager the next day as she had no idea what to do. I did, and can say that the manager had obviously trained the previously mentioned clerk in the "don't care" school of thought. Sparing all insane details, they told me to schedule my own pickup with fedex, which I did. I am still waiting on Kitty...
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Worst Hotel Ever!!!"
Terrible, never come back or recommend!!
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Jerel
"Good hotel with kitchen"
Overall, it was great. Clean, nice people, and I love the kitchen, it was very convenient. But it was not easy to find this place, my GPS said I already arrived, but I couldn't fine the hotel (gate). And the breakfast was poor.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"A better extended stay than one night hotel."
Welcome matt, at front door had been out all winter or several winters, gave first appearance of unkempt/dirty hotel. I was told at check-in that dishes, glasses, and silverware were available at the front desk for check out for use, it wasn't until bedtime that I realized there wasn't any kind of glass in room to even get a drink of water. No coffee maker, cups, or ice bucket, pretty barren. This would be OK for a stay of several nights that would allow one to set up necessary housekeeping. Breakfast choices were coffee and commercial sealed muffins. I would recommend this hotel to someone who wanted a nice facility to home cook all meals, but for the money stay elsewhere for a full breakfast, coffeemaker in room, ice bucket, glasses, cups, etc, for about the same money. I obviously made a wrong choice, the name of the hotel is "extended stay".
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Not good"
Yuck never again
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Shelley
"ok"
There was a big group of very loud people across the hall and they partied all night which kept me all night. I called the front desk to do something about it but nothing happened
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Overall Nice Place to Stay"
Very nice stay, nice staff, perfect for my business trip.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Horrible Hotel"
They tell you they are sold out when they have open rooms, they are rude to any questions you have, they have nothing for breakfast, and they leave the front desk for hours.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"the bathroom in the bedroom was not entirely clean"
the bedroom bathroom or shower still had someone elses dark 3 inches or so length hairs on the tub & walls... I have very short military cut grey hairs.. they were there when I first got into the shower... the can opener did not work and was real nasty... the skillet was steal with very black carbon patches... should be thrown away. had to get my own stuff in the kitchen... everything else was good. also the shower curtains were too long & were dragging into the tub... I think that is not very sanitary.. raise the curtain rods
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
orange cup guy
"Nice inexpressive hotel in safe area."
The rooms are comfortable and spacey. There are however some unpleasant smells in the room likely due to the carpets and pet friendly environment. The staff is amazing and pleasant, they are very helpful. Rooms could be improved with some minor fixes to cabinet fixtures and bathroom tiles. Even with these needed improvements I would still be willing to stay here anytime I'm in town.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"GREAT STAY !!!!!"
It was the best stay we have had in the last year or so ... I and my wife really enjoyed the freedom with the kitchenette in the room ... Made it where we did not have to eat out for our stay over the weekend ... we WILL for sure stay there again ...LORD WILLING !!!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
david
"so-so"
I understand that in an extended stay housekeeping is only once a week but I assumed my room would be clean when I got there. Unfortunately it was not. It wasn't terrible but I probably won't stay there again.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Cindy
"Room was very clean"
The staff was accommodating and the price is great for just needing a place to sleep
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Dick
"Room was okay, evening staff was pretty terrible"
My stay started off on a sour note, as I stood at the reception desk for a full minute the evening of check-in before a voice came from an adjacent room to say "Whattaya need?" I was then checked in by the surly reception person whom I encountered later loudly talking on her cell phone behind the desk. I was walking by with my young daughter, hearing the reception person talking about how her "f***ing boss is accusing [her] of f***ing stealing." The staff at the desk in the morning were very polite and cheerful, fortunately. The room was clean but dated, and the price was good compared to other options.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
overall it was good only complaint i have for the past 2 times i've stayed at this facility there is never anyone at the front desk and the attire of the staff was not professional
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Low Fare, Good Value"
Room was clean and quite
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2014
Nathan
"Nice for a good price"
The staff were extremely friendly and the room was clean, Good location and good price
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Great price, friendly helpful staff over winter holidays.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Dee
"Showy but not functional"
We were only at this hotel one evening and left early the next day. Our room was very nicely appointed. Comfy bed. Unfortunately the thermostat was inoperable, so room stayed at 64 the entire time. We tried everything to get it to 72 but no such luck. Huddled under the covers. The heat lamp in bathroom also did not work. The message light on the phone blinked constantly and could not be turned off. I unplugged the phone to stop it. We reported the conditions and all the concierge said was thanks for letting us know.
4 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014